Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"It's my firm belief that the sun is one of the reasons why I haven't aged."

Philipe looked at the majestic beauty that was Lady Penelope from the king-size bed and nodded in agreement. She looked out at the view below from the apartment terrace and worshipped the hot sunshine that bathed her naked body.

At fifty, the aristocratic blonde had indeed kept her figure in check. She had become an insatiable MILF of the Mansion. A veritable fuck machine, half sophistication, half slut, but all woman. She had kept her body in fine shape with the occasional workout and horse riding. She stood five feet ten in bare feet, and had a tight and toned figure, with an unbelievably huge rack.

"I just love the heat on my skin. It makes me feel so alive and invigorated. Yes, I do believe sunbathing nude is to be highly recommended."

She turned to the young buck laying on top of the crumpled sheets and regarded his adorable body. The twenty-two-year-old Frenchman was tall and muscular, but not too pumped up. The fringe of his wavy black hair had a habit of falling across his left eye, which he occasionally swept back.

"Yes. Lots of sun, AND lots of sex."

The Lady Ward-Williamson had only arrived in the South of France two days earlier accompanied by her senior housemaid. This was just one of her several excursions abroad every year that she insisted were needed as a pick-me-up.

From the airport at Nice, they had been driven to Monte Carlo, home to the celebrated Monte Carlo Casino. This glamorous palace is full of frescoes, and sculptures, and features an astonishing gold and marble atrium--not to mention the main attraction--gambling! Steeped in 700 years of Grimaldi royal history, Monte-Carlo's location is stunning, tucked between French medieval villages and the Alps.

Her dear friend, Gareth, the ninth Earl of Lisburne, always offered her the loan of his private apartment in the Principality, and she always readily took up on his offer. He had succeeded the eighth Earl in 2015 at the age of twenty from the Lord Lieutenant of Cardiganshire, and Penny had the impression that his family owned half of South Wales. Gareth the Pistol, she always called him, but more of him another time.

This apartment is favourably situated and is just a few minutes walk from Monte-Carlo Casino, Larvotto central beach, Monte-Carlo railway station, and the port. It is fully equipped with an open kitchen, and a big bathroom with a bath, toilet, bidet, and towels dryer. Penny especially loved the rooftop pool overlooking an amazing sea view.

x

The first two days were relaxed and quiet and Her Ladyship had begun to acquire a nice tan. There had been a certain lack of excitement in her life in recent weeks, and she was determined to have some adventure before the week was out.

She only wanted to feel filled and contented, desiring only to satisfy the sexual hunger that had driven her since the end of the interminable Covid-19 lockdowns she had endured in those two horrid years. The same virus in fact, that had taken her husband, the late Sir Hugh Williamson.

She and her spouse, older than her by twenty years, hadn't exactly been like a pair of jackrabbits all through her marriage. Sir Hugh had appreciated her good looks and curvy figure when they had first met though, but the sparkle had faded with time. It had taken her some time before she had shed the pounds she had gained while she was twice pregnant, but with a healthy diet and good exercise, she was back at her college weight. The stretch marks on her belly, thanks to her exercise regimen, had all but completely vanished. And her breasts were as full and shapely as they had been before the girls were born.

The highly sexed and wealthy socialite had been liberated as it were, having spent years as a, for the most part, loyal wife and mother to two daughters, now aged 26 and 28. Now, she decided to make up for lost time and get laid as often as possible, with as many young males as possible.

"Come to me, Philipe."

"Oui, ma belle femme."

"Non. Dis-le an Anglais, as I told you."

Philipe got up and approached the busty female. Her hefty bosom crushed his chest as they hugged and kissed. Her Ladyship wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against his youthful frame and sighed into his mouth as the swell of his ever-erect cock rubbed on her left inner thigh. He squeezed her curvy body to his as they embraced.

"Yes, Madam. I am here for you."

"Then love me."

Penny had first seen the pool boy when she had lounged by the kidney-shaped outdoor pool on the roof to enjoy the afternoon sun. The strawberry blonde sipped champagne on a lounger, a vision of sheer elegance. Being a tall woman, she stretched out her long, lithe pins and smiled. Large sunglasses and a floppy hat protected her from the sun's rays as well as the brightly coloured canopy. She wore the skimpiest thong bikini she could find, the top only just containing her large, natural breasts with the huge aureoles. And the barely there bottom disappeared between her ample ass cheeks.

She raised her shades and saw the fit and athletic man approach with his big net. Presumably to keep the pool clean of unwanted debris. He was duly tanned and naked except for a blue Speedo. Penny blew a silent whistle of approval as she shamelessly leered at the tall, hunky man.

"Bon après-midi, Madam. Pardonne-moi, j'espere que vous avez apporte beaucomp de creme solaire, le solei te rotira."

(Good afternoon, Madam. Forgive me, I hope you brought plenty of sunblock as this sun will roast you)

He grinned at her, all white teeth and dimples. She nodded and her heart raced as the fit young man stared openly at her huge cleavage.

"Je n'avais aucune idee que ce serait si chaud."

(I has no idea it would be so hot)

She answered in perfect French.

"Comment vous-appelez vous?"

"Philipe."

"Philipe. Ca te derangerait si j'enlevais mon haut?"

(Philipe, would you care if I took my top off?)

She stared at him with big eyes and didn't wait for a reply as she reached behind her back to unhook her top. It slid down her bare arms and her heavy and pendulous tits came free to settle on her chest like two enormous pillows. The young man gawped at her open-mouthed and shifted uncomfortably as his cock stiffened in his speedos.

"Ca a l'air douloureux cheri laisse le sortir."

(That looks painful, my darling. Best let it out)

Lady Penelope cocked her head. She had not missed his embarrassment and she let it be known. He looked at her and shrugged as he gladly shed his bottoms to release his seven-inch erection, which stuck up and out from a dark-pubed groin. The cool and collected English woman looked on with approval, his narrow hips gave the impression that he was more well-endowed than he was.

"Se rapprocher," she said in that plummy voice of hers.

(Come closer)

As he did so, Penny drew the lower half of her shocking pink bikini down over her silky long legs and kicked the thong away. The horny blonde laid back and put her hands behind her head and arched her narrow back so that her fair-haired pussy mound rose slightly. The boy got a nice view of her exposed quim as the vixen stretched and made her long hair sweep out like a curtain.

"I love to be naked, so natural."

She raised her sunglasses and looked at the excited fellow with a wicked look. As she soaked up the rays, her thighs parted ever so slowly, teasing him with glimpses of her moistness there. She held up a tube of sun lotion and handed it to him. Her long lashes fluttered as she looked at him with a sly gaze and watched him as he took hold of her expensive tube of oil and applied a smear to his hands.

She thrust out her bosom to indicate where she wanted him to apply the lotion, and he boldly grabbed a breast and kneaded the expansive flesh. She sighed as he lingered on her breasts and he looked on wide-eyed as her delectable pussy glistened with her perspiration. Moving up and down from her knees to her hips made the adorable woman purr like a kitten. She loved the attention and had a broad smile on her cherry-red lips as the virile man greased her body.

"Mahhhvelous, I simply adore it. Embrasse ma chatte."

(Kiss my cunt)

The man gulped, and his boner bobbed in front of him as he knelt on the wet tiles. Lady Penelope purred in delight as he obediently put his mouth to her soft inner thighs and rained butterfly kisses on her skin.
He closed in nearer and nearer till he reached her outer lips which he parted gently to poke his tongue into her damp, pink interior.

"Oh my word, she likes that," she cooed.

He frigged her faster and she squirmed under his probing fingers and bit her lip. Then the dark-haired hunk found her clitoris and he flicked at the hard nub from side to side which brought loud moans from the stylish English woman. He followed her guidance and crouched low to the edge of the lounger as Penny crooked her right leg up and around his neck and drew him to her golden mound.

The heat from her loins and her female scent thrilled the boy no end. Now on his knees, he put his right hand on her left upper thigh and caressed the silky soft skin, and inserted the tip of his tongue just inside the outer lips of her delectable pussy. The honeyed taste of her was agreeable and he grinned as her fair hair tickled his face.

He made circular motions and moved along her wet slit, quickly drawing little sighs of satisfaction from the wealthy socialite. He paused now and again to plunge further inside the inner folds, and the stunning beauty grabbed hold of his head, immensely aroused by the quick learner.

"Oui, oui!"

Urged on by her reactions, he found her hooded clitoris and eagerly flicked at it with youthful vigour and she screamed out in utter bliss. Penelope thrashed around, her usually immaculate golden locks in disarray as she snapped her head back. Her hat fell off as she lifted her head and panted, both her tits wobbling on either side of her chest.

"Viens avec moi."

(Come with me)

Her Ladyship took him by the hand and made off for her bedroom. As she led him, he leered at her statuesque mature figure with the hefty tits, rounded buttocks, and those slender legs, and his rampant erection throbbed accordingly.

When they got to her bright, sunlit boudoir, his right fist pumped his prick urgently. She sat up and patted the space on the bed beside her.
He removed his hand from his cock and she replaced it with her delicate fingers. She stared at him with her blue-grey eyes as she stroked him with both hands, then her head bent down and her lustrous hair fell over his groin as she put the big cock head into her hot mouth.

"Merde!"

He watched in awe as she sucked in great gulps of air with the crown of his knob wholly in her mouth and he very nearly came. He gritted his teeth as she moved her head back and forth, taking more of his organ past her red lips. Then she stopped and did the air-suck thing again. creating a vacuum and he howled.

"You like that lover? That's my special method."

Back down on him again she bobbed faster and faster, each time taking more and more cock into her wet mouth until he was totally swallowed up, her cute button nose on his groin. Slowly she drew back and thick drool covered her chin as his twitching tool emerged slick and wet.

"Baise moi, mon Cheri."

(Fuck me, my darling)

She crawled onto the bed and laid back with her legs shamelessly open and waited patiently. His erection arched upwards, long and hard, veiny and throbbing. This bewitching socialite, this mature woman who had an aura of refinement and sophistication, showed no shame in desiring the youth half her age to fuck her senseless.

The tall boy placed his forearms under her legs and rested her knees over them as she sought out his long pole and put the tip at her dripping slot. With a confident lunge forward he sank into her tight channel and as he slipped his entire length inside her she cried out.

"Magnifique!"

He began to move, the feel of driving inside an older woman's pussy novel and unfamiliar. Her wetness made it easy for him to glide in and out, and in a trice, he was fucking her with a smooth rhythm. He sped up and his tight butt clenched as he pinned the curvy woman to the mattress in power thrusts. His calf muscles tightened and he dug in as he rammed into her softness over and over.

"Ooh, Ummm!"

Penny was delighted to have the young bull between her parted legs. Things were developing nicely. She moaned and writhed under him as she was pounded senseless, her massive boobs crushed against his chest. He surprised her by taking her long legs and bending them back alongside her body. With her bottom thus raised up off the bed he showed no mercy as he stuffed her cunt with his thick cock.

"Oui, oui, oui!" she purred as he fucked her brains out.

Sweat poured off his brow and he felt his balls tighten as he neared his end. Penny recognised the signs and was not ready to stop yet.

"Attendez!"

(Wait!)

He concentrated the best he could as he held still his hard cock deep inside her damp pussy. His shaft pulsed and throbbed as he fought desperately to remain in control. Gradually she lowered her legs and let him withdraw his throbbing manhood. He gathered his wits as he wiped his brow and reentered her hot cave.

Sufficiently recovered, he hammered into her once more, every thrust making her yelp and shriek with pleasure. Lady Penelope felt her orgasm send her over the edge and her body convulsed. At the same time, he drenched her cunt with his hot seed. The pair of them hugged each other in the throes of their mutual climax, his thick white cream trickling out of her overfilled quim onto the sheets.

Happy and satisfied the elegant blonde let the young man return to his pool duties. She called her maid to change the bedlinen, and with a swish of her rolling ass, she sashayed out of the room and went to dunk her body into a hot bathtub.

x

With its three Michelin stars, Le Louis XV Alain Ducasse at the Hôtel de Paris was Her Ladyship's preferred place to dine at. The cuisine of naturality enriched the Mediterranean repertoire of Le Louis XV, for which the chef, inspired by the recipes and produce of the Riviera, translated it into a modern, light, and energetic version.

Maxime Pastor, head sommelier, was able to draw on the immense wealth of one of the world's best wine cellars to suggest the best food-wine pairings. The restaurant provided a warm, attentive welcome to the guests, and the dining room ambiance at Le Louis the XV is elegant and airy.

"Merci beaucoup."

Lady Penelope began dinner with an appetizer of spring rolls, with steamed seafood. The main dish was of a rockfish gelee and caviar, together with the coastal turbot. The herbal tea service was a refreshing touch, and the soufflés were truly outstanding, The accompanying wine was a palatable 2011 Lafon Meursault Poruzot, half of which, Penny drank with relish.

"Now for some fun."

Casinos have been shaping Monaco and making it legendary since 1863. Today, Monaco remains the finest and most luxurious destination of all for high rollers and the general public alike, because its casinos are constantly reinventing themselves. Preserving tradition, yet always innovating.

Her personal favourite was the Casino Café de Paris, renowned for its innovation, and only steps away. The Casino Café de Paris is famous for its 480 state-of-the-art slot machines, but It also offered table games and electronic games, for an electric atmosphere inside the resort's most innovative establishment.

Not forgetting the table games. Blackjack, Punto Banco, French roulette, American roulette, and Ultimate Texas Hold'em, where aficionados can try their luck. The hospitality is always friendly and impeccable. With its contemporary décor, the Casino Café de Paris is where casual and seasoned players can enjoy the full casino experience, Monte-Carlo style.

"Bonsoir, Madam."

Penny headed straight to the 'High Limit Corner' looking for an adrenaline rush. There, she was offered access to a VIP Area as per usual. This special area located on the terrace is exclusively for customers with the 'My Monte-Carlo Gold Card,' which gives them access to a private space with VIP services. As a loyal cardholder, Her Ladyship settled at the French roulette table and a waiter immediately set down a glass of champagne.

"Bonsoir, Madam. My name eez Roger, and I shall be your personal croupier."

The Frenchman pronounced his name, Roggerre, as in Roj-air, which Penny instantly found charming.

"You speak English, Roggerre."

"A leetle."

"When you say a little, can we talk? Or are we going to spend the evening asking each other the way to the beach in very loud voices?"

"Ha! Non, we will be able to converse."

Penny laughed, showing a flash of white teeth when she smiled. He had a soft but clear voice that all croupiers seem to have all over the globe. She looked closer at the suave-looking chap. Dressed all in black, he was a handsome, well-built young man of about twenty-five. His brown eyes lingered on her as she settled opposite him.

The elegant blonde had dressed for the casino in a black, scoop-necked silk evening gown. It bared her back down to the sacrum and was cut so low in front that her breasts showed twin blushes of pink at the borderline. Her hair was a dramatic swirl of fair locks that swept past her cheek and bounced springily at shoulder level. She looked around the dimly lit room and saw that she was the only gambler in attendance.

"Faites vos jeux. Place your bets."

"Pass me some chips."

"Oui, Madam."

Not really a gambler as such, Penny either bet on red or black, or sometimes odd or even. Relatively safe bets, although after a half hour, and three glasses of bubbly, the esteemed aristocrat found herself down to her last hundred.

She felt sure her next bet would be her big break. Putting everything on zero, Penny crossed her fingers and closed her eyes. The rattle of the tiny ball clattered in her ears and then stopped.

"Numero huit. Eight weens."

Her Ladyship pouted as Roger raked away the chips.

"Oh bother, what a shame. I was sure my next bet would be a winner."

"You are busted?"

"Oui. All cleaned out."

In reality, the wealthy widow was worth plenty. This was just cigarette money to her.

"You would like to continue?"

"Just one last roll of the wheel. Can you accommodate me?"

As she spoke, she made sure to lean across the gaming table so that her tits threatened to spill out of the front of her gown. He inhaled a whiff of her Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum and blinked hard. The drink had made her giddy with excitement and she giggled loudly. With a dry throat, and a cramped fly. the young croupier tossed her a single chip. Penny turned it over in a well-manicured hand.

"It's blank. What's it worth?"

"We shall see," he said daringly.

As she looked him in the eye, she pushed the solitary chip onto black.
Roger spun the wheel and then dropped the silver ball. They remained with eyes locked and Penny idly rolled the string of pearls around her neck in her fingers. The ball stopped, closely followed by the wheel. She took a big gulp of champers and the ice-cold bubbles tickled the back of her throat.

"Douze. Twelve weens. Red."

"Oh, my. Lost again. Knickers! How much is the loss worth?"

"Non, Madam. This eez on me."

"I shan't hear another word, young man. You must take what you think I owe."

Her Ladyship hiccupped, pushed her chair away from the table, and got up, tottering on high heels to the door to make sure it was locked.
As she turned back to the anxious fellow, Penny lowered her gown and let it shimmer to the red carpet. Roger's eyes were on stalks as he drank in her bared DD-sized tits and exposed snatch. The racy blonde proudly stood under the low light in just black hold-up stockings and heels. No underwear!

There she stood, feet apart, hands on hips, imposing and demanding.
Her moist pussy protruded between her long stockinged legs as she wiggled her hips sensuously.

"To pay off my loss, you may kiss me. Fondle my boobs if you so wish. Allow me to suck your cock?"

The curvaceous minx spread her hands and shrugged.

"Or fuck me right there on that table. What say you?"

Roger slowly unbuttoned his crisp white shirt and took it off. His perfectly creased trousers had tented in front as he came around to where she stood. His eyes remained focused on her pussy, with the golden pubes that covered her muff. His cock ached and strained. He would dearly love to plunge inside her succulent cunt.

"I say, all of the above, Madam."

"Splendid. A perfect end to the night."

Lady Penelope leaned back against the roulette table and widened her legs, digging her heels into the carpet underfoot. Roger stepped out of his pants and his dick sprang out and stood to attention. A steel bar of an organ that jutted out before him. He cupped her blonde bush with a warm hand. Albeit in his mid-twenties, he seemed to know his way with women, as he immediately pressed his middle digit inside her muff.

So typical of the romantic French. If she wasn't aroused by now, this certainly started her love juices flowing. She saw a wicked grin on his face as he picked up his croupier rake and pushed it vertically between her parted thighs. The nickel of the pole felt cool and hard on her vulva as he moved it gently up and down her pussy lips.

"Dealer weens," he quipped as he kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Ooooh. My pussy feels cold. Be a dear and warm her up."

Penny placed her left hand on his head and guided him to his knees. He spread her legs out with both hands, brushing her sheer stockings with his thumbs. His mouth tasted fresh and warm as he licked her inner thighs at the point where nylon ended and flesh began. She sighed with pleasure as she welcomed the wetness growing between her thighs.

His hands cradled under her buttocks, then slid between her legs until he met her lubricated crevasse. Penny raised herself up slightly at her knees, as his lips found the softness of her inner folds. His tongue pushed in an inch and Penelope waggled her bottom. He received the signal and ran his tongue down her slippery cleft.

"Divine."

She purred as Roger found her tumid bud and captured it with strong teeth. He thrust his tongue full length within her, then tilted his head so that his chin nuzzled her clitoris. Her thighs shuddered, and she almost gave in to the urgency that had been building up in her.

Her hands gripped the sides of his head and she fingered his hair to the roots as she rode out the oral bliss that was his mouth and lips. He was doing indescribable things to her wet pussy, and when he eventually took a break, the English rose was left a complete slobbering mess.

"Roggerre."

Her Ladyship stood on wobbling pins and they kissed with searching tongues and trembling lips.

She went down on her haunches and gripped his hot log. She gave a playful jerk and then popped him inside her mouth. Her lips pressed together and she hollowed her cheeks so that she sucked in his helmet. He gasped as she slid his cock head against the inside of her cheek with her dexterous tongue. Her Ladyship's naked body warmed, and a sheen of perspiration coated her back.

His youthful enthusiasm came to the fore as he thrust forward into her mouth. Penny glugged on his solid length, and as he rocked back and forth, her mouth moved in unison as he withdrew and plunged in. She lapped at him with her tongue and felt him swell in her mouth.

"Not yet, mon Cheri."

Still with her body backed up to the edge of the table, Roger inhaled deeply and eased his rigid prick past her slippery labia, and pushed deep into her cunt. Penelope's knees went weak and the Frenchman put his hands under her buttocks to support her. He took her weight with a grunt as she wrapped her legs around his waist, lifting her bottom clear off the table edge. Roger spread his legs for balance and began working in and out of her, his hands pushing rhythmically on her buttocks as he did so.

"Oh, ooh, oh!"

Lady Penelope rode the hard pole up and down, feeling ripples of pleasure radiate outward as the pleasurable sensations grew more urgent. He moved faster and faster, his backside shunting to and fro as he lunged up into her, and the front of his tightened thighs meeting the soft backs of hers. Her pussy devoured his dick, her cunt muscles clenching on him madly. Penny was quivering all over now, and she unclasped her stocking-clad legs and stretched them straight out, her heels riding the carpet on either side of him.

"Aller plus vite!"

(Go faster!)

Roger shook his head, his sweat running into his eyes. He was moving in great, demanding heaves now, lifting Lady Penelope's entire body up at each stroke. Her heels rubbed back and forth on the soft pile of the carpet with each motion. She looked at his face. His eyes were glazed and his mouth hung open.

"Par derriere."

(Do me from behind)

Penny faced the table and wiggled her fleshy bottom. Roger came up and gripped her limp form by the waist. He moved his hand inside of her twin moons and roughly raised her bum up in the air. His cock found her sodden slit, and as he mounted her, he started to move his hips backward and forward in slow, steady strokes. Penelope rocked on her heels, her weight resting on her elbows by the roulette wheel. He arched his back and began to move her back and forth along the length of his stiff rod.

"Oops!"

Her huge rack fell into the wheel as he pushed her body forwards. Her erect left nipple met 24 black, whilst her right toppled into 34 red.
They moved together in a smooth rhythm, like a single pulsating fucking machine.

A warm wave of ecstasy washed over her and with a great shuddering moan, she came. It was a long, drawn-out explosion that had her squirt fluids along his length. He continued thrusting, his motions are frantic with his own approaching peak. And then he made it, in a violent convulsion. Roger pulled out at the last second and his cock spurted in great arcs that splattered her bum and lower spine.

"Feels nice."

They straightened up and Penny looked at his shrinking pole which dribbled into the palm of his hand. This had been a night to remember. Her Ladyship had dined well, had gambled away a few grand, and she had seduced a good-looking croupier in the process. He had been an excellent choice of lover, and they had fucked on the roulette table. Une bon nuit.

x

What could be better, thought Lady Penelope, than waking up next to a hot young male? Why, waking up sandwiched between TWO of them!

The afternoon sun filtered through the blinds of the window of the apartment loaned to her by the Earl of Lisburne. She looked at the clock and saw that she had an hour before her flight back to London. The two naked hunks in her bed dozed peacefully, their limbs draped across her voluptuous form. She smiled at the memory of the previous night's romp.

She had slept like a log and never woken up once throughout the night. It came as no surprise as she had been royally fucked repeatedly. Penny slowly rolled over and felt her whole body ache. But, it was a good ache. She climbed out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. Her loins felt tacky, and her legs were shaky. Taking one last look, her eyes lingered on the men under the sheet covering their bodies and chuckled.

x

On her final evening in Monte-Carlo, Lady Penelope had hit THE casino in the Principality. It was a dream place, easily recognisable from the James Bond movie, Goldeneye. Monte-Carlo Casino is one of the most famous casinos in the world, built in a Belle Époque style back in 1863.

The casino is surrounded by beautiful colourful gardens and a huge terrace with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. The incredible building stands at the end of a cul-de-sac complete with statues and ornate architecture. In front of the massive wood and glass doors, a line of luxury vehicles shines in the European afternoon sun. Each car carrying price tags of around $250,000 are a bit imposing, but not as much as the diamond and watch stores lining the sidewalks. Each store seems to compete to see just how many large diamonds they can use in one piece. Suddenly Lady Penelope felt quite at home.

The interior is composed of decorative crystal chandeliers and stunning artwork, which creates a bright yet soft atmosphere. The windows are also made of stained glass and you will also find decorative sculptures and allegorical paintings.

Determined to roll the dice in this famous casino Penny made her way through the front doors. She looked up to admire the crystal chandeliers that hung from the opulent gold and frescoed ceilings above. And the chatter, the sound of coins tumbling out of slot machines, and cheers from winners filled her ears.

There are different gaming rooms decorated in a variety of different themes to test your luck. You will find all sorts of games and entertainment, from French Roulette to English Roulette, to Trente et Quarante, and Black Jack. There's also an abundance of craps tables, for those with a love of this classic casino game in which everything rests on the roll of dice.

As the chic blonde watched the gamblers play, she sipped at a flute of rose champagne. That was the moment she noticed one particular fellow stand out from the usual set.

"Oh, my."

He was dark. So dark, that the rich and deep tone of his skin reminded her of the sky on a very dark night. She couldn't ever remember seeing someone quite so black. Because of this, her gaze kept drawing back to him. She couldn't keep her eyes off him. His shaven head looked smooth and beautifully shaped. He looked a tad uncomfortable in his well-tailored suit, probably having no choice due to the casino's strict dress code. His shoulders were broad, and his thighs thick. An athlete? The youthful-looking chap simply fascinated her.

Her mind dropped to base fantasies as she imagined herself writhing under him, the tight sheath of her cunt around his big black cock as he drove into her hard and fast.

"Hmm, I like."

Having been brought up in a conservative white family, there was something scintillatingly taboo and yet deliciously exciting about the idea of having sex with a black man, especially if they were hung like the myth portrayed.

"Oh."

After a week of sunshine, fine food, and a fair amount of hot sex, a relatively tired Ladyship felt the first glass of champagne go straight to her head. She shifted unobtrusively from the craps tables dice and stood for a moment at the brass rail that surrounded the blackjack tables to gather her wits.

"Are you well, ma'am?"

It was the same man she had shamelessly been leering at. He steadied her with an iron firm grip.

"Feel a little woozy. Thank you. Could you help me to the bar?"

Le Bar Americain is just one of the in-house bars of the casino, adorned with shiny, refined wood, burnished leather armchairs, and soft, stylish lighting, the bar looks as if it has come straight out of The Great Gatsby. The legendary bar has a 1920s-style atmosphere that exudes understated glamour and delicate charm.

Located on the lower floor. Her Ladyship and good Samaritan propped up the bar. He ordered more bubbly and Penny fanned her face with the back of her hand. Out of the corner of her eye, she clocked him mentally undressing her. Good show.

"Drink this."

The busty beauty had chosen to wear a sexy long dress that was guaranteed to stun the crowd at the casino. The plunging V-neckline on the dazzling sequin bodice of this evening gown easily drew the eye to her deep cleavage. More sequins topped the back of the hip-skimming skirt that pooled into a dramatic trail-behind train. A side slit completed the seductive look of this corset-back evening gown. Lady Penelope had the incredible natural talent to pull off anything with Elan thanks to her slender physique and height. She prided herself on the fact that she could give any younger female a run for their money. Her silver pointed-toe heels went with the outfit well and together with her bold eye makeup and her fine hair left into side curls, she looked utterly gorgeous.

"You're too kind. What's your name, My good man?"

"Craig."

To her sensitive ears, it appeared that Craig was an Australian.

"I'm Lady Penelope. Charmed, I'm sure. You seem quite fit. Are you a wrestler?"

"Ha! No. I play football."

"Oh? Rugby or Association?"

"Huh? Rugger. I'm with the Aussies tour. We just played France in Nice. Beat 'em too. Although I'm only a reserve. I'm only nineteen."

"Good lord! Are you really? Your mother must have fed you well."

Penny stared at Craig's ripped physique. Nineteen? Yikes!

She almost felt guilty, seeing herself as a cradle snatcher. But, he certainly did not look his age.

"I hope you don't mind my saying, you are the most ravishing woman I've seen all night."

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

He couldn't stop his cock from rousing in his pants, seeing as how the dress she wore didn't leave his imagination wanting. Her pale breasts, large enough to fill a man's hands, now had perky and erect tops. Her backside just begged to be touched in that form-fitting gown, and in those heels, her height was perfect for any to hold in his arms. It didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that she badly desired a good shag.

"You are a too kind, young man."

What he said was undoubtedly true, however. Not a man's eyes had left her body as she walked across the casino floor. Her rump swished erotically in her gown that caressed her every feminine curve.

"There you are, mate. Been looking for you all over this joint. I just bunged fifty Euros into a slot machine and got bugger all back. Who's the skirt?"

Another beefcake sidled up and Penny positively bristled with excitement. Now, she had two fine admirers.

"Bern. This is LADY Penelope. From England."

"Strewth! Is that right? You're a real Lady?"

Bern looked as baby-faced as his colleague. He was tall, she'd say about six-foot-two, with a fair complexion, and clear blue eyes. His hair was trimmed short and tight against his head. Penny took his hand and his mitt dwarfed hers. Their embrace lingered as they looked into each other's eyes, and then she released him. She felt the heat climb into her cheeks. Penny liked them both. A lot. She decided there and then she wanted them. Both of them. At the same time.

"Feeling better?"

Asked Craig as his eyes zoomed in on the top-heavy blonde's ample bosom.

"Much better."

Penny patted his chunky thigh and squeezed it for luck. They passed the time drinking and making polite conversation. After a half hour, all three were very relaxed with each other and things were progressing further than Penny had hoped for. Her Ladyship was flirting outrageously, and the boys were flirting back.

"I'm sorry, boys. But I feel a trifle tipsy. Would you be kind as to call me a taxi? I have a place not too far away."

"Sure."

They had a taxi and driver waiting in an instant and Craig opened the door, ushering her in.

"Please. Would you two care to see me home safely? You're both so kind."

It was warm inside the vehicle and as the two athletes sat down on either side of her, it got decidedly warmer. She draped an arm over Bern's shoulders and pulled him against her, squeezing him tight.

"Hey, quit hogging the Lady," Craig complained, his broad shoulder pressing against Penny's.

Sandwiched between two sexy hunks. How wonderful. Of course, Her Ladyship didn't have much time for rugby, seeing how she had raised two girls who loved the ponies. She had however seen footballers in the flesh in her earlier years. And she recalled how the players were hot as hell. Ripped with muscle and powerful legs. All of them are the epitome of virility. Once at the apartment, Penny was duly escorted to the front door. Her maid would be asleep by this hour and she put a finger to her lips for quiet.

"Do come in for drinkies, both."

Craig looked at Bern and scuffed the ground with his shoe.

"Thing is, we have somewhere else to go tonight."

Bern tossed a thumb over his shoulder as if in apology.

Disappointment played on her face. She lusted for them so much that her pussy had moistened just at the thought of fucking the pair of them.

"Okay. Well, thanks so much for coming to my aid. That was sweet of the two of you."

Dear me. Have I lost my touch? Was I too old? Did my gown not display enough flesh? Maybe they were gay. Yes, that was it.

As they both stepped away, wishing her a good night, Her Ladyship closed the door and sighed. In the heat of the night, She slipped off her expensive gown and let it fall away from her curvy figure. Left in the hallway in her heels, the renowned noblewoman stood there in silence. Horny, naked, and more than a little tipsy.

"Bother."

There was a knock at the door and Penny looked out of the frosted window and saw the outlines of the two young men. Curious. Opening the door in the buff, she let the fellows drink in her loveliness.

"My Lady. We feel bad about leaving you and, crikey!"

Bern's mouth gaped like a goldfish as he stared at the blonde-pubed snatch of the bared beauty.

"Boys? You came back. Mah-velours!"

"We do like you, in that way, Milady, it's just..."

"My age? I do understand. But let me show you how to have a good time with somebody of experience. Let me pleasure you both."

To their eyes, the woman was absolutely stunning. She was on the taller side and had long, toned legs. Her skin had a light tan from her time in the sun and her light hair had become somewhat darker.

The hot blonde showed off her long sexy legs in classic pin-up style, placing her weight on her left high heel. in fishnets and high heels. Both men ogled her large breasts with the big puffy nipples. The low light illuminated her naked body perfectly. They shrugged and entered. Penny gasped as Bern moved in behind her.

"Pleasure us? More as we please you."

He pressed himself against her backside and her throat went dry. The distinct impression of an erection pushed against the crack of her bum through his trousers and she trembled to the touch. As she instinctively pressed her butt against him, she groaned softly.

"I want you both to fuck my brains out."

"Yes, ma'am. Always give a lady what she asks for, that's my motto." Said the one called Bern.

"Fuck, you are so fucking beautiful."

Penny smiled and reached out to let her fingers stroke Craig's muscled chest. The men's hands were all over her like a rash. Hips, belly, and flanks. They both groped her huge tits as they pushed into her soft frame at the same time. She put her hand between Craig's legs and got a pleasant shock. This guy felt huge in his trousers.

Penny whimpered as hot breath caressed her cheek and tingles rippled along her spine. She kissed Craig, and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Things were happening so fast that they weren't even registering in her mind.

Bern had dropped to his knees behind her and she gripped Craig hard as she teetered on her high heels. Hot air blew against her nether holes, and a probing slipped inside her quim. Her body trembled as Craig also went down on his haunches in front of her as he moved his hands along her belly and up to her hefty boobs. As Bern covered her pussy with his mouth, his pointed tongue dipped between her labia.

"So nice."

"I can't get over these tits!" Craig said as he played with her erect nipples.

He eagerly licked and sucked, eliciting thankful moans from Penelope.

"Yes, keep doing that," she hissed, grinding her hips against Bern's face.

The darker of the two cupped her stupendous breasts, squeezing and massaging as his hot lips pulled on each hard nipple in turn. Bern caressed her cheeks as his frantic mouth slurped and licked away at her. In her heated passion, the aristocratic vixen rotated her hips and planted her hands onto Craig's shoulders as his mouth devoured her globes of flesh.

"Come on you two. Your dicks are bursting out of your trousers! If you don't let them out, you're liable to have a nasty accident."

The two footballers stood up and undid their pants, struggled out of their shirts, and kicked off their shoes. Her Ladyship was now confronted with the sight of raw masculinity, brazenly flaunted in front of her wide eyes. These two were handsome hunks with perfectly toned muscles under tightly stretched skin. Nobody is fat on these two.

And their bums! Hard and firm. Beautiful buttocks with deep and dark cracks. But then again, their erections! Big swinging, thick swollen pricks proudly displayed along with the bloated pairs of rugby player balls. Penny wobbled on weak pins as their manly odour made her dizzy on all that pure masculinity.

"My Lady? Are you back?"

The voice of the housemaid broke the moment temporarily.

"Yes, Mary," yelled Penny as she was swept up in Craig's strong arms. "I'm just going to bed."

"I wish you a good night then."

"Oh, I have the distinct feeling it shall be a very good night!"

x

"Leave the light off, my darlings."

The bedroom was light and airy at this time of the night, as Penny went to the king-sized bed and fell upon it. She was on her side across the large bed, her fair hair loose and her alluring blue-grey eyes as eye-catching as her fabulous, large breasts.

Penn rolled over to remind them that she was beautiful everywhere. Her lightly tanned bum curved into her delectable inner thighs, parting where her plump pussy pushed out. With one knee up, her legs spread as she clutched at her inner thigh from beneath her ass. Her sweet pussy, opened as her fingers explored her wetness. Again, four hands were all over her hot body. She was loving every minute, not having been with two guys for quite a while.

"Larvverly," moaned in her educated accent.

Oh, the feeling of two virile young beefcakes showering her mature body with lavish care. Scrumptious! Craig pushed his shaven head between her widened legs and his full lips smothered her twat. His tongue flicked inside her weeping pussy as he held her thighs open with firm hands. Maybe it was the drink, but all of her senses were heightened as she was orally pleasured. She gazed down between her legs to look at the black head and face wedged between her translucent thighs. Was he really only nineteen? Heavens!

"You're very good at this."

Craig smiled and wiped his mouth. For her age, she had quite a luscious labia. He folded back her inner folds to reveal her pink inside. Using his tongue to lick up and down and all around, he found her clit and he sucked it hard between his lips. He darted here and there, dipping into her gash and prodding her sensitive button.

"Here."

Bern plopped his big boner in the palm of her hand and she wanked him off as he knelt by her head. Her once-perfect hair was now in disarray as they all moved as one. She quickly used her hands to slide up and down the length of his dick, and he reciprocated by kneading her tits. Her eyelids did that fluttering motion as she became dizzy with excitement.

"Mercy! You're rather heavy."

Craig now leaned up and settled between her legs. Penny could see his huge cock come towards the entrance to her pussy. She gripped Bern's dick as the black-skinned hunk pressed his massive cock against her cunt. He no sooner entered her than she came. As she convulsed around his rigid length, she ran her hands up and down his ebony back.

"Fuck! I came! You naughty boy!"

Penny's pussy was pulled out as he buried his cock inside her. He remained still inside of her as she gulped in great gasps of air. Like a well-oiled machine, the rugby player began to grind his hips as he shunted in and out.

Their slick bodies became one, and Her Ladyship surrendered to the thrill and wanton abandonment of it all. Then Craig moved her lithe legs and rested them on his shoulders as he moved his weight forward onto his forearms. As he did this, his huge cock gained an extra inch of penetration inside her cunt. He was relentless and he started to fuck her harder and faster. Bern was busy groping her thumping great tits as he fucked air with his hard-on.

"No!"

Penny started as Craig pulled his scrummy cock out of her and shifted back into the shadows. No worry, as Bern instantly took his turn and mounted her missionary style. His cock was very nearly as big as Craig, and if anything slightly harder. He took both her ankles and pulled her legs apart as he started screwing her with long strokes of his hot cock.

As was her wont, Lady Penelope soon came again, and as the Aussie stud withdrew, the blissful blonde squirted over his upper thighs. Before she was able to draw in another breath, he had her flipped onto all fours.

"Nasty men! I love nasty men!"

With her large breasts dangling and her mussed long blonde hair falling over her face, she was far from the sophisticated socialite, and nearer the indecent sIut, she occasionally aspired to. Bern was like a young stallion rutting a mature mare as he rammed his long hard cock deep into her muff. Her Ladyship duly thrust her rear end up to meet the driving strokes of the virile footballer.

"You like that?" asked Bern, as he continued his hard thrusts. "You like it rough?"

He slapped her ass as he spoke.

"YES," shouted the excited minx, moaning loudly with every stroke of his hand on her rump. "Slap me harder!"

The Aussie complied, the sound of his hand hitting her bum resonating throughout the room. Even in the darkened room, he could see his red handprint forming on her cheeks. He continued to pump into her, and her yelps of satisfaction grew louder by the second. If Mary was awake, Penny relied on her loyal maid to remain discreet.

"Hold on," said the impatient Craig. "Pass the ball, brother."

Bern grunted, his hard dick popping out of the panting woman. She let out a shriek at the suddenness of the black stud mounting her once more. He made several powerful pelvic thrusts and then surprised her by rolling onto his back with his dick still fully embedded inside her. Penny kicked her heels off as she found herself on top of the fellow in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Let...me...just."

Her Ladyship sat there as she inhaled deeply for a bit, then grabbed onto his corded thighs and shunted to and fro. She wiggled her bum on every backward stroke, making sure she was firmly seated on his entire length. She changed tactics and straightened out her hot body so that she was riding in him up and down in an almost vertical posture. She then proceeded to raise and lower her whole body to fuck him, ensuring every hard inch of his cock filled her cunt.

From his point of view, the ebony-skinned rugger player watched her rear end as his black log was totally consumed by her. The erotic way she rotated her hips whilst fully impaled on him made him wonder where this older woman found her energy and pep.

Then, SHE surprised HIM, as she abruptly pushed off of him and leaped up on the other chap. Penny forced him onto his back on the bed and straddled his hips. She lowered herself onto his slick pole, letting the swollen mushroom head just inside her slit. She giggled like a girl as she started to engulf his dick with her hot cunt.

The sight of this lusty mature female with massive jugs riding his cock was something to behold. His entire length was swallowed up by her slippery depths. The hot blonde aristocrat was a cock crazed MILF in heat as she pumped her pussy up and down on him with a certain urgency. Her derriere slammed into his groin over and over again. Up and down, up and down, up and down, she never wavered.

"Cock, cock, cock. I love fucking young men's cocks."

Penny had her hands on his chest and he watched in awe at her body's movements on top of him He realised the joke was on him and his mate as she just used them for her own pleasure. Her face had a purposeful look on it, as her huge boobs hypnotized him with their haphazard jiggling. She leaned over Bern and he put his hands on her tits. He caressed them as he tweaked and twisted the hard nipples between thumb and fingers.

"This...is...so...wonder...ful."

Lady Penelope never ceased her vigorous pumping. Her sweat-soaked body went up and down on him like there was no tomorrow. The bed rocked as she humped him for all she was worth. As she screwed her eyes up, Bern presumed that she must have cum, because her pussy juice suddenly soaked his balls. She once again unexpectedly stopped.

"Are you enjoying yourself, boys?"

Penny looked right into the big brown eyes of Craig as she again squatted down all the way on him so that once again he was buried balls deep inside her. Having fucked both young men for near on an hour, Her Ladyship amazingly picked up the pace and used all her weight on his stiff cock and this persistent rocking violently back and forth on him was more than he could take. Recognising the signs, Penny rolled to the side, allowing her quim to release his well-used cock.

"Cum on my tits. Shower me with that lovely stuff."

She pushed her big tits together to make one gigantic boob.
Bern came first, three strong spurts of goo landing directly on the intended target. Craig ejaculated with a blur of his fist, and several thick ropes of sticky sperm bathed Penny's right breast. Between the two of them, the happy blonde got her wish.

"Mmm!"

She was covered in cum, and she cooed blissfully as the white cream spread and dripped over her huge bust. She smeared it around, all over her tits, as if it were sun tan lotion. She leaned back on her backside and they gazed in silence at her glistening tits. Her lust thus satisfied, Lady Penelope headed to the bathroom to freshen up. When she returned, still completely naked, she got in the bed in the middle of the spent men and as she pressed her body into their warm flesh, she too drifted off to sleep.

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments