Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"My name is Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson, and I’m a sex addict."

The tall and curvy fifty-one-year-old swept back a stray strand of her naturally blonde hair as she addressed the group. She was attending her very first Sexaholics Anonymous session. She reluctantly agreed with the insistence of her two daughters, who were concerned about her promiscuity and excessive sexual activity.

Matters had come to a head when her children learned of her admittedly excessive exploits at the Hellfire Club. (See the last chapter.) Maybe the girls had a point. The saucy minx had certainly indulged in a large number of unprincipled exploits of late. She was driven to London by her chauffeur from her mansion in Surrey and intended to stay at her second home in Richmond. Once settled, she took off for her first group meeting.

To make a good impression, Her Ladyship had dressed in a modest V-neck mini dress in navy blue with delicate lace trim at the end of the short sleeves and hem. She sat with her back straight and gave off an air of style and grace that came from a wealthy background and innate breeding.

"Well, good evening, My Lady. And welcome to our little group. This is Raymond, Caroline, Peter, Kimberley, and Patti."

The introduction by Monica Gabriel, a bespectacled brunette with a tight bun, was met with murmurs of greetings from the others. The group was all smiling and seated in a large circle.

"Although I shall chair the meeting, I am not in charge, nor do I morally chastise anyone. You have all found a safe place in which to heal yourself from harmful sexual behaviours. Our weekly recovery meetings offer an accepting, non-judgmental environment where men and women can share common struggles and learn how to apply some simple principles in our everyday lives. We practice strict anonymity and confidentiality. Now, over to our newcomer. Tell us a little about yourself."

Lady Penelope felt all eyes on her as she crossed her long legs. All were considerably younger than her. Monica looked the oldest, and then she was probably no more than thirty. She had a fleeting notion that the fellow called Raymond, seated directly opposite her, was leering at her bare legs.

"I live in the country in a large mansion. Coming from a wealthy background, I wanted for nothing as a child. At the tender age of nineteen, I became sexually active, learning all about birds and bees. Soon after, I became embroiled with an older man, Hugh Williamson. Our budding affair led to marriage, and my husband and I spent several years raising a family and renovating the estate. It was an unexpected shock when dear Hugh passed away from the horrid COVID pandemic. After the interminable lockdowns, I managed to keep the affairs of the estate in order while also maintaining a public image. Although I had no thoughts of extramarital affairs when married, I was made aware by others that at the age of fifty, I was not only considered attractive but desired sexually."

She paused and recrossed her legs as she saw Caroline give Peter's thigh a sneaky stroke.

"I put my toe in the water, so to speak, and found sex with men of my age quite boring and abrupt. No. It was the younger chap I preferred. Ripe, well-hung, and virile. The more sexual satisfaction I received, the more men I craved. Even members of my staff were up for grabs. Especially if they were young and tender. Now, I have a voracious appetite for sex. I need it every day. If I don't get laid, I have difficulty sleeping. Perhaps I need some help in moderation."

"Well done, my lady. May we call you Penny?"

"No."

The renowned noblewoman straightened her back and raised her chin haughtily.

"You may address me as My Lady or Milady."

"Oh. Moving along. At SA, we have a program based on the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, although we are in no way affiliated with AA. First, we have all admitted that we are powerless over our addictive sexual behaviour. So that's all well and good. Second, we air our particular problems, which we discuss and digest. We had done this before Her Ladyship joined us, but maybe Raymond can demonstrate the step. Ray?"

The broad-shouldered twenty-something inhaled sharply and ran a hand through his dark, curly hair.

"Sex in public was my craving and my downfall. I'm a relative newcomer here. I've been to our last two meetings and listened to some of your stories. Now, I think it's time that I exposed myself for who I am. If you're expecting a sad tale of a man destroyed by uncontrollable desires, you will be disappointed. I get the biggest turn-on by shagging women where there might be the slightest chance of being caught out. I've done it in parks and restaurant toilets', and my biggest thrill would be to join the 'mile-high club.' I have a pretty good job in IT at the moment and would hate to lose it by getting arrested for indecent exposure."

"Brave words, Raymond. Well done. Kimberley? How about you?"

The blonde girl with high cheekbones wrung her hands as she began to speak.

"I'm an orgasm addict. Plain and simple. Not only that, but I'm capable of having multiple orgasms. When I'm not going steady with a man, I masturbate up to five times a day. I just cannot live without that sensation of coming. I need to cum like I need food and drink."

Me neither, though Penelope nodded in agreement with the young filly. Not a stranger to making out with the opposite sex, Her Ladyship found herself staring at Kimberley's fairly large tits. Very nice.

"Well, I'm addicted to online porn," admitted the bearded Peter. "I can't help myself. All day long, I use my laptop to surf the sites. I even wake up in the middle of the night to check updates on at least a dozen websites. One-on-one, threesomes, homemade stuff—all that stuff. I'm tossing off all fucking day!"

"Ahh, poor baby."

Without warning, he unzipped his trousers and quickly pulled them down, exposing his throbbing cock to the class. As he began to slowly stroke himself hard, Caroline got up, sat in his lap, and kissed him hard on the mouth. He reciprocated and grabbed onto her left breast, massaging it through her tight top.

"Er, hello? Can we display some decorum?"

Lady Penelope turned her head to see Patti on her knees in front of Raymond, unzipping his fly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Monica stand up and let her waves of chestnut hair loosen.

"Excuse me? We are still in session. Behave yourselves."

Penny looked up as Monica and Kimberley loomed over her, shedding their clothing at the same time. The young-looking Kim had a particularly fine body with firm and rounded breasts and a toned bottom. Monica had perky tits and a perma-pout that looked perfect for fellatio. Her Ladyship bit her lip and closed her knees together as she felt a certain stirring between her legs.

"It's perfectly normal, my lady. To be truthful, none of us have ever gotten to step three. Including myself. And I've been here for two years."

Both women stood before her in the buff, and Lady Penelope shrank into her seat. They began to stroke her legs from the knees up. Monica took her thighs open and started to kiss the inside of her left leg. Kimberley licked her right inner thigh, moving in closer to her plump pussy mound. When Monica gently nudged the underside of Penny's upper leg, the aroused blonde willingly lifted enough for the brunette to drag her pants off. Both she and Kimberley met her exposed muff with wet tongues, slathering and noisily slobbering on her mons. Penny was naturally stunned. Here she had come along with the best of intentions, only to stumble on a weekly group sex session! Monica's right hand slowly snaked up Penny's stomach, lifting the hem of her navy dress up all the time, and the unrepentant socialite caved.

"Oh, to hell with it!"

She stood up abruptly and drew her dress off her head. Penny was rightly proud of her stunning breasts. They were a little on the large side, but they were still firm and round, with little signs of mid-life sag. As she stood there butt naked, the other two made her the voluptuous filling in a Sapphic sandwich. They ground into each other. Kimberley pressed her generous bosom into Lady Penelope's twin fun pillows. From behind, Monica bumped her with sharp pelvic thrusts, ensuring the tall gentlewoman was suitably crushed from both angles.

"You're so yummy! You have a fine body for your age."

"Umm! Oooh! Tha...thank you!"

Penny gasped and tilted her head up as busy fingers stabbed at her cheek. Two pushed up into her from behind as her vulva was probed by Kim from the front. Her knees threatened to buckle as she moved on the spot in her high heels.
The two blondes kissed, with Penny eagerly slipping her tongue into Kim’s mouth. Her Ladyship slid her hands up the girl's body until she cupped her breasts and kneaded them in both hands. She felt a shiver run down her spine as Monica nibbled on her earlobe. Two hands rested on her hips as she was dry-humped from behind.

"Boys. Do the honours."

Raymond nodded to Monica, and he and Peter padded naked to one corner of the room and retrieved a well-used old mattress. Together, they rolled it out to be flat, while Patti tossed a few cream-colored pillows here and there.

"Let's get busy."

Monica and Kimberley took Penny by the hand, and they all fell into the mattress. Strong male hands roamed over Lady Penelope's curvy frame, caressing her here and stroking her there. The simple act of two virile men playing with her at the same time stoked her fiery loins. Peter slipped his warmed-up hand across her hefty bosom to cup her left breast. A soft sigh escaped her lips as Raymond planted his face in her ample cleavage and nibbled on her right nipple, rolling it between his white teeth. Peter pressed his body against her back, and his impressive cock nuzzled the crack in her abundant cheeks.

As the men teased her upper body, Caroline went between her splayed legs, lapping happily in the warm and moist flesh of her pussycat. Her darting tongue traced out a path between the delicate outer and inner folds with a sensual touch.
Penny purred like a kitten as the girl rolled her palm against her clitoral area, which caused Her Ladyship to squirm and moan in sheer delight. Without even knowing where to look, the lust-crazed vixen reached out to wrap her hands around two very erect cocks. Rubbing and squeezing both to size up the length and firmness of each yummy shaft.

"Suck on 'em."

Penelope got up onto her knees as the two horny men got before her and presented their rampant boners to her.
She bent forward and took Raymond into her hot mouth, revelling in the rock hardness of him as she drooled down his shaft. Patti and Kimberley spread her cheeks out behind her and both ate her out at the same time. Her Ladyship turned her attention to Peter, wrapping her lips around his silky, smooth helmet.

That masculine scent of a man's groin never failed to make her sopping wet. She dove down, took him deep into her throat, and buried her nose against his crotch. As she served the men, she could feel her buttocks parted to allow wet tongues to probe her pink inner folds. One particular luxurious lick up the length of her juicy slit made her moan on Ray's dick as she felt urgent tingling sensations in her sex.

Peter moved her belly until his head was between her silky thighs. Penny's flowing love juices had him and the two ladies soon bathed. Spinning onto her back, her legs were splayed out as all three slobbered over her cunt and inner thighs. Peter's hot mouth probed her pussy as Kim and Patti skillfully licked her outer labia. It was all too much, and Her Ladyship demanded fucking.

"For heaven's sake, Could somebody please fuck me?"

Peter responded instantly, pushing the aristocratic woman onto her back. As Penny fingered her pussy to stoke her fire, she watched Peter fist his hard dick as he got into position.

"Just fuck me like I’m some ordinary whore. See me as if I were a cheap slut, and use me as you will."

He effortlessly lifted her long legs onto his shoulders and sheathed his dick with her glistening cunt.

"Oh, my!"

He began a slow and steady rhythm, sawing in and out of the busty minx with a roll of the pelvis. The inner labia of her stretched pussy were pulled out with his rigid shaft each time he withdrew. Raymond turned her head sharply to the left and smacked his big rod on her cheek several times. She took the not-too-unsubtle hint and sucked half of his length past her lips. The sound of Peter's thick cock pounding her dripping wet pussy combined with the sweaty one in her mouth was simply blissful. The scent of sweat, cock, and hot breath filled her nostrils as Lady Penelope became completely lost in the heady moment.

"OH!"

Penny moaned at the frustrating loss of Peter's dick in her muff.

"Can you..."

Her words were cut off by Raymond's slick cock, which shoved her up in a single thrust.

"Does that feel good?" asked Monica inquisitively. "Ray learns a lot from online porn."

Her Ladyship just nodded as she watched her and Caroline share Peter's upright pole. The older of the two sucked the entire head of his rigid dick into her wet mouth. Her head bobbed like mad as she made lewd slobbering noises as she hoovered his entire length into her mouth. She then handed him off to the slender-boned Caroline, who took the reigns.

"Fuck that pussycat, boy. You ever had an older woman?"

Raymond grunted in reply, as his dick was snugly enveloped by the silky linings of Lady Penelope's well-fucked cunt. He looked down on the saucy MILF to see his throbbing prick disappear between the folds of her honeyed pussy and then reappear all shiny and angry-looking. In a trice, he quickened his pace and smashed into the quivering blonde socialite, who duly wrapped her arms around his bulk to dig her fingernails into his back. He bent over and started sucking on her puffy nipples as they screwed.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

In a most unladylike manner, Lady Penelope was screaming all sorts of lewd obscenities. And the faster he screwed her, the louder and more frequent her swearing became. Beside them on the mattress, Patti and Kimberley were in a 69 position, and the pitch of the busty blonde Kim rose higher and higher until she squealed out in orgasm. Monica had positioned her body above Peter, who held his cock upright, so that she could lower herself onto his hot rod. Once she was fully impaled, she began to ride him like a pro. Not only did the horny brunette move down, but she also rolled her generous hips and ground hard into his groin. Caroline got on her knees and faced her. Penny could see their tongues dancing in each other's open mouths as Monica pawed at her tits. Monica was groaning loudly as she ground her clitoral bone on Peter's pubic bone.

Patti had gone onto all fours, and Raymond left Lady Penelope with a gaping pussycat as he got behind the young filly and mounted her doggy style. He gripped her trim waist and shagged her hard and fast with audible slaps of his hips against her backside. Penny moved with grace and a little frustration and planted herself in front of Patti. She sat on her rump and parted her legs to let the girl eat her out. Patti drove her pointed tongue inside Penny's wet quim and flicked in and out as Ray rammed his cock into her with increasing speed.

Peter rejoined Lady Penelope, who grabbed onto his slick tool and swallowed him up. She eagerly swirled her wet tongue around his helmet and then drove down until his girth expanded her throat. She used both hands to hold his pulsating shaft, stroking and dribbling spit over the veiny flesh. Bubbles formed on her lips as she bathed his dick with rivers of saliva. Peter fingered her fine hair and rotated his hips, driving his cock down her throat with more intensity.

"What a cocksucker!"

He pushed her back on the mattress, and Her Ladyship spread her legs out as she leaned on her elbows. His wet lips planted lingering kisses on her inner thighs, while his fingers ran teasing circles around her mound. And when he nibbled on her clitoral area, she hissed through gritted teeth. He licked her out for a couple of minutes before he moved back to guide his length inside her aching muff. As they fucked, Patti, Kimberley, and Caroline approached a two-seat sofa by the wall.
Patti faced the chair and got down to her knees. Kim got on top of her and rested her bell on Patti's back in such a way that both of their bottoms were aligned one above the other. Finally, Caroline stood over the pair of naked nubiles with her back arched and her bum sticking up. Now, all three had their rear ends stacked on top of each other, offering up a tantalizing sight of three pussies up for grabs.

"Watch this, Lady Penelope. It's a triple pussy stack."

Monica and Penny looked at Peter, who stood behind the three quivering girls and stroked his dick. Still liberally coated with Her Ladyship's cunt juice. He dug his fingers into Caroline's waist and drove up inside her with a little decorum. He gave her the entirety of his length, sliding into her balls deep. His thrusts increased in speed as he bent over her back and pinned her under his weight. The girl squealed in delight at the hard drilling. Then she groaned sadly as he pulled out and bent lower by a couple of inches.

"I want it in me, and I want it rough."

Kimberley braced herself, sandwiched between Caroline and Patti, and giggled like a bitch in heat as Peter swiped the glistening dick up her slit. He slipped inside her with ease and then began fucking the shit out of her. His hands went around her jiggling breasts, squeezing them hard as he shoved into her with energetic upward strokes. Just when Penny thought he might cum, he pulled out of her as he got onto his knees.

"Fuck!" moaned Patti as he rammed into the pussycat at the bottom of the stack.

He fucked her with what little stamina he had remaining before he stood up behind all three and erupted, sending streams of cum over the three wobbling backsides. Her Ladyship nudged Monica as they witnessed a unique type of champagne fountain. Only this one was a jizz fountain. Slow-moving globs of white goo trickled down from Caroline's bum onto Kimberley's. And in turn, from her bottom cleavage on down to Patti's well-fucked cunt,.

"How thrilling! I must try that sometime."

"In the meantime, will this suffice?"

Raymond hauled Penny up onto his body as he fell onto the mattress. The lust-crazed MILF straddled him and inched into position as his hands held onto her hips. She lowered herself onto his thick club of a prick and let it push up inside her pussycat. As they both began to move, they found their natural rhythm immediately. His hands braced her hips to guide her as Penelope thrust her tongue into his mouth. He heaved up into her in great, powerful arcs, driving the renowned noblewoman into a frenzy. Faster and faster they moved, and the mattress shook beneath them. Penelope was panting uncontrollably, a deep, warm glow growing within her loins.

Her luscious, big melons bounced wildly in the man's face as she rode him with flailing arms above her head. Then Ray pulled her into his groin over and over as his body was wracked with a great shuddering spasm. She wriggled back and forth, teasing the last fluttering convulsion out of herself as he came inside her. When they were done, Monica kissed each of them as they engaged in a group hug.

"Well? How did you like your first meeting with the group?"

"Most satisfying and quite unique."

"Can we expect you at the next session in a month?"

"Wild horses couldn't stop me!"

x

Perkins, her usual driver, had informed Her Ladyship that there had been a major water main burst that had flooded multiple parts of south-west London. Homes had been damaged, including hers. According to Thames Water, a large 23” pipe had burst on Kew Road, causing several areas to be left with low pressure or completely without water. The London Fire Brigade had advised residents to avoid the area, with the flood affecting local railway stations.

"We have two options, Perkins. Either we return to Williamson Manor or stay overnight in town. As I feel like being extravagant, I suggest we check into a hotel."

"As you wish, Milady."

x

Among the hotel behemoths around Green Park, The Athenaeum Hotel in Piccadilly is another apartment block that transformed into a lavish hotel. After a two-year refurbishment in the 1970s, The Athenaeum has become one of the most popular hotels in the capital. The likes of Steven Spielberg, Marlon Brando, Harrison Ford, Elizabeth Taylor, and Warren Beatty have all walked the halls of this Mayfair guesthouse, giving the Polo Lounge of Beverly Hills Hotel a run for its money when competing for high-profile guests. Today, the Athenaeum still oozes as much contemporary luxury as it did when it first opened more than 50 years ago. The rooms are divided into five categories, with residences that overlook Green Park.

Lady Penelope left her man to check into an Airbnb while she checked into one of the suites. Feeling famished after her hectic morning, she treated herself to an afternoon tea of English scones, with lathers of Cornish clotted cream and Tiptree strawberry jam. Her room offered all the creature comforts of home with indulgent Hypnos mattresses, a pillow menu, soft bathrobes, slippers, and energy-efficient heating and cooling. The classic marble bathrooms incorporate bathtubs with an overhead shower.

After pampering herself in a luxurious bubble bath, Penelope relaxed naked on her plush bed with a glass of Plymouth gin and tonic. The door buzzer drew her attention, and she threw on a white bathrobe and padded barefoot to the door. Upon opening it, she was met by the sight of a tall young man in a white shirt and matching trousers.

"Lady Penelope?"

"Yes? How may I help?"

The fellow looked to be no more than twenty-five and spoke with trembling lips.

"I'm Timothy. The in-house masseur and I've come to offer you our complimentary therapeutic massage."

"Oh, I had no idea the hotel offered such a free service."

Her Ladyship reflected on a hectic morning and rubbed the back of her neck. Why not, she thought? Might be just the thing to finish off a most pleasant day. She looked at him closer and mulled over the idea. Compared to her usual choice, which tended to be the rugged type of male, Timothy could only be described as 'artistically slender.' Whereas Penny was more inclined to look at broad, well-knit shoulders and strong hands, this young chap had rather graceful and womanly fingers. What struck her the most was his baby blue eyes, whose hypnotic gaze captivated her.

"You seem rather young to be a professional masseur. How old are you?"

"Twenty-three. I'm learning as I go along."

He looked down the hallway in both directions and then turned to the busty blonde.

"May I come in?"

"Yes. You may."

He hurried in with his bag of toiletries and deposited it on the table. As he spoke, he brought forth bottles of body oils and fluffy towels.

"We specialize in full-body massages, specifically targeting those areas that suffer from bodily stress and strain. We are trained on how to use long, flowing strokes of the forearms, elbows, and fists. As well as the palms and thumbs to focus on specific areas of the body to release and loosen the tissue."

"Sounds fascinating," she said as she sat and sipped her drink.

He explained, in a charming yet nervous tone, how he warmed up the areas that needed deep pressure.

"It is the quickest way to deal with areas of muscular tension, and the relief is instant. A body that is not relaxed will not allow a therapist to work deeply."

"Right, I so need total relaxation!"

Penny crossed her legs and let her robe ride up to show him an expanse of milky white thigh.

"When the body is relaxed, the mind will follow. I usually include some classic massage techniques in other areas of the body to aid the relaxation process. I may also address other areas of aches and pain, such as the neck and feet. Even the bottom and chest areas."

The intrigued aristocratic female arched a curious brow.

"Sounds like just the thing."

Timothy unfolded the low massage table in the middle of the room and laid a soft bath towel out on it.

"Naturally, I need you to strip."

"Naturally. You can't perform a full-body massage with my robe on."

Her Ladyship stood up and let her robe fall from her shoulders. The poor chap gulped as he ogled her voluptuous body in all its naked glory. She was incredibly curvaceous. Breasts, bum, belly, and hips. Quite the body! She inhaled deeply, and her generously sized bosom thrust up as a result, making Timothy's heart beat faster.

"Right. If you could just lay face down on the table, we'll begin."

Penny smiled warmly as she brushed by him and positioned herself face-down on the table. She was pleased to note the sizeable tent he sported in his pants. His face turned red as he took three bottles of the massage oils and walked to the edge of the table.

"Which of these oils do you prefer, My Lady?"

He opened each of the bottles, and Penny propped herself up on her elbows, letting her heavy bust rest on the soft towel in full view of the shy fellow. She sniffed each cap and tapped the first one he had offered.

"Oh, definitely this one."

"Good choice. This is our Rose Geranium with Organic Argan Infusion. Most invigorating.

He poured some into his hands and rubbed them together to warm up the oil. He then moved to her left and placed his light hands on her back. As he started to smear the oil into her soft flesh, she purred like a kitten. He started at the small of her back and worked his way out to her shoulders, kneading and stretching her flesh as he ventured down her spine. His hands flattened as he spread the warm oils up the full length of her back. It was certainly soothing and relaxing, and the blonde vixen closed her eyes as the silent fellow continued massaging her with long, flowing strokes up and down her back.

He skipped to her bottom, then concentrated on her feet. As he stood at one end, he took a moment to admire that view of her legs and rump that led tantalizingly to her nether holes. He shook his head and placed her left foot against his chest. He massaged the oil into her right foot, between her toes, and around her ankle. Then he rubbed her heel and toes. He worked up her calf to the back of her knee and then switched to her left, moving down to her other foot.

"You seem a little tight in the lower part of your body. Do you mind if I concentrate on your behind?"

"No, go right ahead."

Penny closed her eyes and rested her chin on her forearms as Timothy placed warm hands on her raised derriere. He rolled her fleshy buttocks with both hands, and Penny felt the tenseness of her muscles fade. As he left her bottom momentarily, she spread her legs a bit so he could get his whole hand around her left thigh. She sighed as her loins heated from the gentle persuasion of his hand, kneading both her thighs with more oil. She moved her head when she felt the side of his hand make contact with her pussy mound. He snapped it back when he saw what he had done. He stopped massaging her thighs and moved back up to her cheeks again, using both thumbs to massage and press into her skin.

"Please excuse me."

"No need to apologize."

His palms stretched wider as he moved upward over her thighs and back over her glutes. On the downstroke, his fingers fleetingly brushed her inner thighs. Feeling his fingers closing in on her pussycat made her ladyship instantly aroused. How badly did she yearn for those oily fingers to touch her there? Very bad. Timothy had moved his constantly flicking fingers inward to her pussycat, lingering there for a few seconds longer than necessary. He moved his face closer and inhaled her womanly scent from within her sex. Using just the tips of his fingers, he scratched a line up and down the backs of her thighs from the knee up to the bottom of her buttocks.

"More oil."

Penny hummed softly and fidgeted on her front, missing the gentle touch of the young fellow. She felt the heat from between her thighs grow as her loins tingled like mad.

"Oooh, nice!"

She reacted as warm massage oil dripped between her ass cheeks and trickled down to the towel beneath her.
She was completely covered in oil, from the nape of her neck to her heels.

"Your skin is so soft."

"And your touch is so light."

"Ha! I know. I have girly hands. Are you for the total experience?"

"I suppose. Why not surprise me?"

Little did Lady Penelope know that she was in for one hell of a surprise. She heard Timothy busying himself out of view, and then she shrieked when she felt him lower his body on top of hers. His naked body! She raised her head and looked up to see his face just behind her. He shunted his front back and forth, gliding up her spine and making both of them tacky and hot. His erect cock rested in the crack of her ass as he moved.

"This is different."

"It's a full-on body massage. Mine rubs on yours, ensuring the total experience. Parts of me reach those of yours that are usually unreachable."

"Mmmm!"

Timothy slid to and fro slowly with his hands on her sides and his face in her hair. The oil from her back covered his chest and groin as he let himself rest on hers. His cock moved in an upward direction, which made his circumcised helmet part the top of her clenched buttocks and poke out like a turtle head, breaking the surface of the water. Penny was breathing a lot faster now as she felt his mouth nibble the back of her neck.

"Good," he said, rising from her back. Penny pouted, missing his thing all pushy in her bum cleavage. "Now, could you please lie on your back?"

"Oh, sure."

Her ladyship flipped over, and she fanned her fair hair back over the end of the low table. She watched him intently as he drizzled oil on her front and breasts. He rubbed his hands together and proceeded to knead and squeeze her boobs.

"For our female guests, we recommend a breast massage."

"Really? How nice."

Timothy used both hands to apply the oil to her left breast, cupping and circling the large globe of flesh before moving to her right. He massaged both, together and separately, as Penny bit her lip in increasing arousal.

"You have superb breasts, if you don't mind my saying."

"Thank you. Every woman loves a nice personal comment, and I'm no different. I'm fifty-one, you know."

"You certainly don't look at it. I've always admired and respected an older woman."

"You do?"

She glanced at his slim form with big eyes. No muscles on this one, but oh my! What a cock! It must have been all nine inches in its erect state. He slipped a cushion under her bottom, which lifted her middle a tad. She glanced down at her body as he firmly dug his fingers just below her hips and just above her mound of Venus. Her quim leaked juice as he teased her sensitive area.

"And. We also like to relieve stress and tension by paying attention to your private parts."

Lady Penelope grinned at his seemingly innocent description of her muff. How sweet.

"I must say, this is the most unique massage I've ever had."

Timothy merely nodded as the man, twice her junior, stared at her slightly parted legs. Her sex looked puffy and raised from the addition of the cushion beneath her, and he took in her patch of blond pubic hair that was so fine that her labia were visible. Her generous hips curled to show off her trim waist, and her thumping great tits rose and fell as she breathed.

"You are truly a remarkable vision of beauty, My Lady."

"You're too kind. And if you see any grey pubes, pull it right out."

"Take deep breaths and then let out quick exhalations as I manipulate your pubis."

Penny's nostrils flared as he finally touched her outer labia folds between his index finger and thumb.
His greased-up fingers now prodded and tweaked her outer lips. Penny licked her dry lips as her love juices combined with the rose oil. Yet again, he took her by surprise when she felt his wet mouth trace out her mound. Using his lips and tongue, Timothy kissed and smacked on her snatch, running spiralling circles around her mound. Then he let the tip of his tongue dip inside her inner folds, and the wealthy socialite was gone. As he tongued her box faster, Penny laid her feet on his shoulders.

"What are you doing to me?" he gripped her upper thighs to widen them as he blew air into her crotch. "You're driving me mad!"

"All parts of the service. I have a form here where you can leave any feedback. Good or bad."

BAD? He was the best!

He continued to lick her sopping slit from top to bottom, swirling his tongue around her clitoral area with diminishing degrees. Her mouth had fallen open now as she tugged on his thick head of hair with busy fingers. He played with her clitoral area, and his mouth filled with her copious juices. The buxom blonde bucked against him as she climaxed with quivering legs.

When he finally stopped, his cock looked fit to burst. He lifted her and hovered over her greased-up form. He balanced himself on the palms of his hands and his knees, and his stiff cock nudged her thighs open. He moved his hips in such a manner that he dry-humped her, bumping the bloated head of his knob against her pussycat. Penny thrust up in an attempt to swallow him up, but to no avail.

"The vagina you see can be massaged. Both without..." he paused for effect.

"And within?" She finished his sentence.

"Precisely."

He made a subtle pelvic twist and penetrated her with half of his length. He started to fuck her, drawing back before slowly pushing her home again. With each inward thrust, Her Ladyship gripped his firearms and pushed back at him.

"My cock is gradually relieving any tension in your vaginal walls, ensuring a state of mind where any feeling of stress or worry is absent."

"I so agree! I feel great!"

Timothy increased the rate of his strokes, and as he did so, he gave more and more of his bumper dick. He ran his hands over the abundant flesh of her titanic tits as they rocked on the low table in sync. The lewd sound of their bodies squelching and slapping against each other only increased the highly erotic rut. With her relaxed mind and body, Lady Penelope was pleasantly surprised at how incredible it felt to have him drive in and out of her. It felt like every nerve in her chest was being served. She clasped her hands around his neck and crossed her feet behind his lower back. He felt her hot breath at his throat as they held onto each other as tightly as possible. For Penelope, it felt as if every inch of their bodies rubbed against one another.

"It's like getting fucked all over," she said in awe.

"Welcome to the total body massage."

For such a young age, this tender stud knew his stuff as they moved in a sexual rhythm: leg against leg, belly against the belly, breast against the chest. The pair of them were slick with the warm massage oils and the perspiration of their passion.
The oils provided the perfect coupling, as the appreciative MILF's pussy sheathed his cock superbly.

"You're so wet now," he said as her juices started running down his balls.

With that, he rose up, slamming his entire length inside her, filling her to the hilt.

"Don't stop, don't stop. I'm so close. I'm so close."

Timothy continued to fuck the grateful gentlewoman with more urgent thrusts. Her hands had transferred to his taut buttocks as he pressed home firmly. Penny could feel his heartbeat in her bosom as the sticky fronts of their bodies bumped together. Now he snorted in her ear as his lower body became a blur of hips and bums.

"You are amazing, young man! I'm going to cum!"

She wrapped her arms and legs tighter around him. Then they came together. He managed to pull out as he ejaculated, wetting her loins and upturning the bottom with his seed. Penny rocked beneath him, moaning loudly as her pussycat gave her multiple spasms of delight. She held onto him for a few more seconds and then let her legs unwrap from around him. Tim got up as she went limp and fetched her a towel. As she wiped her belly, she watched him as he quickly dressed.

"That was one of the best massages I have ever had."

"Thank you, My Lady. We're here to please. Now, if you'll forgive me."

"By all means."

He left as quickly as he arrived, and Penelope was left with a wry smile and a well-fucked pussycat. She took a shower and then, on a whim, decided to call the concierge.

"Hello? This is Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson in the Stanhope suite. I just had to let you know how much I enjoyed my complimentary massage and how accomplished your young masseur is. Timothy was amazing. Hmm? What? You don't have a free massage service. Oh? He told me it was a new idea. Hmm, I see. You don't have any clue what I'm on about. Well, thank you for your time."

Penny hung up and frowned. And then I laughed out loud. What a cheeky way to get laid! Kudos to you, young fellow, my lad. As bold as brass. And so well hung too.

END

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments