Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tim walked into his back door, and it finally hit him. It was almost Tuesday morning, and he and Pat would be spending five days at O’Toole on Wednesday. The excitement removed any possibility of sleep. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and made a sandwich. He put a CD in the player, he didn’t want Christmas music to ruin his happy mood.

He did a bit more packing just in case the whole thing went south. He had a lot of faith in Pat. As he sat there, he started thinking about Elenore. How she treated him just like a long-time friend the first time they met. Of course, he couldn’t forget the tryst in the pool house. She is a wonderful lover.

He must have dozed off. The beer can crashed to the floor bringing him back to reality. Then another reality hit him. What will Pat say about Amanda? She knows about Lillian and Cynthia, but did he ever mention Amanda? He finally realized how deep in shit he was in.

Pat called Cynthia and Lillian Protection Money, but did he ever say anything about the Overton connection? He went to help the Sheriff’s department out, he had no idea how assertive Amanda could be. The last time they were together, Amanda was not in control, and she loved it. Tim was beginning to wish they would have to move away.

Tim decided to shower and shave to face the new dawn that was approaching. With all of the thinking and trying to put things into perspective, Tim decided just to deal with whatever happened when it happened. There was too much to think about at one time.

He opened the shop, not expecting any customers. His mood brightened when Miss Thompson walked through the door carrying a laptop. She was hard to find since she was so bundled up against the December cold.

“Good morning, Miss Emma. What brings you out on a frigid morning like this?” She always makes me smile.

“Well, Tim, you can imagine we are not very busy. And this one has been acting a bit off lately. So, I thought this would be a good time for you to check it out.” Emma was removing her heavy coat.

“Would you like a cup of coffee or tea? It helps to warm your innards.” He offered.

“Oh, a cup of black coffee would be wonderful, Tim. Thank you.” Her smile is so gentle.

Tim powered up the machine. He wasn’t happy with what he saw. He tried a few diagnostic tests but did not get the results he wanted. He gave Emma a sad look.

“Oh, is it bad?” She asked.

“Miss Thompson, I think your friend here has gone to that great Computer Cloud in the sky. He just doesn’t want to respond. But I can keep trying if you want me to.” Tim felt sorry for her. She was just a sweetheart.

“No, if that’s the way it is, so be it. They are so rough sometimes in the reference section. If they don’t get the answer they want, they take it out on the computers. Dern, them.” Emma was upset.

“Not to worry, Miss Thompson. I’ll be by this afternoon and bring a replacement for your reference section.” He was trying to reassure her.

“How much will it cost? I have to submit a request to the head librarian.”

“Miss Emma, if you don’t tell, I won’t tell.” He winked at her.

“Tim Ouster! You’re going to be in trouble with the Almighty for being a bad boy, “She teased.

“I promise to do penance Miss Emma, I promise,” They chucked as she donned her heavy coat and went out into the weather.

Tim found a laptop that would be compatible with Emma’s. He finally got the old one to respond enough that he could transfer the files he needed. He didn’t want to sit in the library waiting to transfer the files.

While he was watching the progress the front door opened. To his surprise, it was the Sheriff.

“Sheriff, welcome. What brings you to the computer capital of Medford?” Tim was truly surprised.

“Hi, Tim. How are things going?” He asked in his official tone.

“I’m doing all right. I’ve had my Christmas rush, so to speak. I have a laptop to drop off for Miss Emma this afternoon. Then it’s Christmas vacation, so to speak. The people of Med for were nice to me this Christmas.” Tim was suspicious about where the conversation was going to go.

“You’re going to be closed for a few days, I hear. Do you have any security set up? I know that’s a dumb question for you, but I was wondering if you could patch it into the office. We can keep a closer eye on your property. And, I admit, save us some patrol duty, can you do that?”

“Sure Sheriff, I appreciate your thoughtfulness.”

“Tim, Cynthia has told me you are going home for Christmas. She also told me why. The guys at the station, George and the group from Overton, wish you the best for Christmas. I know what they don’t. I’ve seen bad things in my work. My prayers go with you. If you don’t come back, I understand, but I hope Medford will be your home. God bless you, Tim.”

“Thank you, Sheriff. Your kind words help a lot. A very merry Christmas to you and your family and friends. Please send my best to Overton as well, please.” We shook hands, he patted me on my shoulder and left. Tim thought to himself, I hate Christmas.

Tim closed the shop and headed for the library. When he walked in, Emma met him with her warm smile. There was no one in the place, but Emma made him feel like the entire reference department was dependent on him.

“Miss Emma, I brought your replacement. All I have to do is plug it in and log on. Then you are set to traverse the universe.” Tim smiled at her.

“Oh, Tim thank you. You are a lifesaver. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.” Emma was engulfed with the spirit of the season.

Tim headed back to his shop with a smile on his face. He loved the glow on Miss Emma’s face. She was an angel on earth. But now, it was time to get moving for his week with Pat!

My phone buzzed, it was Lillian. What could she want? It was only a text message, so I waited until I got to the shop to read it.

“I am not returning to Medford. I am putting the house up for sale. The fiasco with Delany finished it. This is the third time I have had to move because of him. I love you Tim and thank you for all of the wonderful sex. Maybe someday we will meet again. I love you, Lillian.”

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

Tim dropped into the nearest chair. How much more weird shit could happen? He called Pat.

“Are you sitting down?” he asked.

“Yea, what’s up?” Pat sounded bewildered.

“I’m going to send you a text I just got from Lillian. It kind of freaked me out.”

Pat read the text and then responded to Tim. “Well, that’s one less hurdle. But the timing is so strange. Do you believe her?”

“Yes, Pat I do. I’m waiting for Arthur to have a convulsion and be rendered helpless. This is insane.” Tim was serious.

“Look,” Pat said, “let’s just let it alone. We’ll deal with whatever comes up. I’ll see you tomorrow morning around nine.”

“Just try to stop me!” Tim assured her.

It was just at nine when Tim pulled up to the lobby, as it was. The lobby was the lounge. He walked up to the balding guy behind the bar. There was nowhere else to talk to.

“Good morning, sir,” Tim started. “I have a room –“

“What time do you want your meals? The usual is nine, one, and five-thirty. Leave a note under the door at any time for any beer or liquor you want. You use the same towels for your stay. If you’re gonna stay longer, leave a note two days before.

No loud music and we don’t provide condoms. There isn’t a phone in the room, so don’t use yours to call us. Leave a note. They are all burned. You’re in room eleven. Questions?”

“Ah, no,” Tim responded somewhat amazed with his attitude.

“Good. Pull into the garage, park in your lane, and lock your car. Your car will be undisturbed for your convenience if needed. When she shows up, she’ll get her key.” The old fart turned and put the key on the bar and walked away.

It was obvious to Tim this was a place for secluded rendezvous and basically the no-tell motel. When he walked into the room, it was all fresh and clean. The window had a view of the woods and faced the west.

Great, no early morning sun to destroy your eyes. The tub was a large cast iron tub with an optional shower. They seemed to have thought of everything a honeymoon couple could desire. Tim looked around the room, there was only one dresser. He put only want he would need daily in a drawer and left the rest for Pat. He heard a key turn in the lock.

It was Pat. They ran to each other and embraced and kissed deeply. He helped her off with her coat and they hugged again. Tim held Pat’s face in his hands, then kissed her gently.

“You are so beautiful. I love you so much.” Tim kissed her again.

“OH, Tim, I want it to snow so deep we can never leave.” Pat was tearing up with happiness.

“The guy downstairs was asking all of these questions about lunch, dinner, needing more booze, I didn’t know what to tell him. So, I just said yes.”

“Perfect. I have given them all they need for our stay. No names, no address, no time. This time of year, most have gone home. We could probably stay for a month.” Pat was glowing.

“I don’t know if I can afford all of this Pat. I want the world for you, but I am not an oil magnate.”

“Baby, don’t worry.” Pat was trying to reassure Tim.

“I can’t be a kept man, I mean – “Pat interrupted him.

“You will not be a kept man. That I promise you. Elenore and I have done some research and in time you and I will not have a worry in the world. Just don’t get me pregnant.” Pat said teasingly.

Tim looked at Pat,” Can you, I mean can we have a baby?” Tim asked nervously.

“No, ya silly goof, I’m past that. The surgeon made sure of that.” Pat noticed Tim was teasing her and she slapped his arm. “But we sure are going to have a good time trying.” Pat jumped in his arms and kissed him.

Tim held Pat’s face in his hands and kissed her softly. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. Pat sighed, it felt so good to be in his arms. His lips felt so sensual to her. He cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her up to him. She loved the feeling of his growing cock.

“What are you going to do to me,” Pat’s breath was warm against his face.

“Whatever I want to,” Tim replied in a soft voice.

“Mmmm, I like the thought of that. But what if I don’t want to?” Pat was seducing Tim.

“I’ll make you take it. I’ll force you,” Tim responded.

“You can’t make me,” Pat teased.

“No?” Tim unhooked her bra through her blouse. “How are you going to stop me?” He pressed her against his chest. “Take off your blouse and throw it away,” Tim was staring Pat in her eyes.

Without losing eye contact, Pat removed her blouse and threw it across the room. She stood waiting for her next command.

“Strip, nice and slow,” Tim’s voice was stern, but not mean.

The first thing that Pat removed was her bra. She had held it when he told her to throw her blouse. When she dropped her bra, her nipples became erect. She held her hands above her head to give Tim full access to them. He kissed them both, then nipped her erect nipples.

Pat removed her shoes and unzipped her jeans. When she started to remove them, she turned so Tim had a full view of her soft round ass cheeks. Pat threw them toward her blouse and bra. She turned to face Tim. She could see his cock was struggling to get out of its constraints. She stood there with nothing on but her panties.

Tim removed his sweatshirt, and then his tennis shoes. Tim and Pat locked eyes as Tim removed his sweatpants and socks. He stood in front of Pat in his briefs. It was obvious he was hard, and his cock wanted out.

Pat turned around and bent over as she removed her panties. When she was bent over, Tim could see her pussy lips open as though she was beckoning to his cock. Her panties dropped to the floor. Pat kicked them in the general area of her other clothes, then turned to face Tim.

Tim didn’t say anything or move. He stared at Pat. She started to walk toward Tim in a sultry fashion. Her hips swayed as though she was trying to seduce Tim into ravishing her. She could see his cock growing in his briefs.

She knelt in front of Tim and looked up at him. He looked down at Pat and smiled. She slowly pulled down his briefs and released his throbbing cock. Pat gently wrapped her hand around it and looked up at Tim. He gently put his hand on the top of her head as she swallowed his cock until it reached the back of her throat.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments