Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday morning, Tim was awake before sunup. He quietly crawled from between his sleeping lovers. He was even going to go without coffee. Tim didn’t want to face the ladies because of having to say goodbye, but because he lied to them. But he was sure Delaney had something to do with the Sheriff wanting to talk to him.

“I’ll have a cup.” Pat’s voice startled Tim. “I felt part of me leave.” Pat’s face was sad.

“Pat, I don’t want to go, but there is something I have to check out before I talk to Thompson. I think I know someone that may be part of the investigation, and I want to find out what I can about him.”

“Is he someone you know, or in business with at one time?” Pat was asking to see if she could help.

“He came into the shop. I don’t want to say anymore, to get you involved.” Tim hugged Pat.

“Tim, I will leave The Heights if I need to. Never forget that,” Pat was reassuring Tim.

Pat filled a go cup of coffee for Tim. As he put his coat on, Pat began to cry. She looked at Tim, and he pulled her to him. He hugged Pat and reassured her everything would work out. Her hands were shaking as she handed him the coffee.

“Tim, where’s your duffel bag? You don’t have it.” She looked puzzled.

“Pat, I’m leaving it and my heart here with you. I will be back to you.” Tim was reassuring.

He walked into the cold morning, headed for home. But he was going to take a different road home. This one bypassed Medford and wound toward Overton. He wanted to talk to Amanda O’Connell about Delany. He was certain that if anyone knew him, it would be Madam Chair.

Tim drove for quite a while, and he realized the coffee had made its way through his system. He found a pull-off and pulled in. As he was finishing, he noticed a weathered white sign covered by ivy and weeds. The sign read, “O’Toole about 3 miles.” Tim decided to keep that sign in his mind for future reference.

Since he was off the road, he phoned Amanda. He was sure she would be up by now. Her voice was sleepy.

“This is a pleasant surprise on a cold morning. Are you just calling or coming to see me.?” Amanda cooed into the phone.

“I want to see you, and I need to talk to you. I have been away from you way too long, Amanda. I should be there in roughly thirty minutes.”

“The coffee and I will be hot when you get here. Tim, there is a tone in your voice. Are you in trouble?” Amanda sounded worried.

“No, at least I don’t think so. I don’t want to say anything on the phone.” He replied.

“Fine, Sweetheart. I’m waiting for you at the shack. Do you remember the way?”

“Yes, how could I ever forget it? That was truly a night to remember. See you soon, baby.” Tim ended the conversation.

Tim was careful driving on this road. It was new to him, and it was twisty and had many turns. He was sure, at one time, was an old cow path. It was taking a little longer to get to the shack, but he didn’t worry about it.

When Tim pulled up behind the shack, Amanda had a candle in the window for him. He was feeling more at ease. The one thing Tim was worried about was Amanda thinking he was only using her. But, hell, she was using him for her sexual gratification. Not a bad trade-off.

When Tim walked through the back door, Amanda was sitting at the table, casually dressed with a hot cup of coffee. She got up and hugged Tim, and they kissed. Tim took his coat off and hung it on a chair. For a hideaway, the shack was nice and warm. Tim sat in a chair next to Amanda.

“Tim, whatever is on your mind, you have my full support. I will help you in any way possible. I have a lot of friends. Now, talk to me.” Amanda’s voice was matter of fact.

“Do you know Mr. Delany? I don’t even know this man’s first name.” Tim was getting mad.

“Mr. Frederick Delany, Esquire, in his mind. Freddy’s dad hit it big in oil in Texas. He moved him, his long-suffering wife, and Freddy near here. He bought a big chunk of land and invested his money well. The first thing he bought Freddy was a silver spoon.”

“Sounds like a real asshole,” Tim added.

“Oh, yes, he was, and so was Freddy. I was in two classes with him. His daddy had to take him out and get him a tutor. She quit after two months. When Daddy died, Freddy got the lot. He put his mother in a home and never saw her again. He is a pure wretch. I hate him, and I do not, as a rule, hate people.

So, how do you think you are connected to Freddy?” Amanda was very curious.

“Well, he came into the shop before Thanksgiving with a laptop. Wanted it wiped clean. He demanded that nothing be found on it. I told him the best thing to do then was to replace the hard drive. All that would be on the machine would be the operating system.”

“That sounds a bit weird, but not completely unusual, I would guess,”

“True, but he wanted it yesterday, so to speak. When I told him, the hard drive was full, he blew his stack and called someone a “fuckin bitch”. Everything was a demand. How long would it take to get a new hard drive? I called my supplier; he had one and said I would have it the day after tomorrow.

That wasn’t good enough. Delany had my supplier send it special carrier and told me to call him on one certain number when it was done. I called him after one in the morning; he was at the shop in fifteen minutes. Picked up the laptop, slapped five one-hundred-dollar bills on the counter, and stormed out of the shop. I’m glad he left the door on the hinges.”

“Delany doesn’t need a reason for anything. Whatever his whim, becomes a demand. I don’t like the man and will never trust him. I would bet he’s up to something or has already done whatever.” Amanda sounded disgusted. “So, what’s next?”

“I have to see Sheriff Thompson tomorrow morning at eight. He said he wanted to talk. Amanda, you know I’ve had sex with Cynthia, but I don’t think that has anything to do with it.”

“Tim, if Cynthia was involved, he wouldn’t have called. He would have pounded on your front door or kicked it in. Thompson didn’t say what it was about. That’s odd. He usually comes right to the point. It’s all goofy, Tim.” Amanda sounded frustrated.

“I am stumped, period.”

“Go take a hot bath and lay down. You look very tired. I have to make an appearance at Church; then I’ll be back. Get some rest, sweetheart, I won’t be gone long. Amanda put on her coat and left.

Tim decided a hot bath and a nap would be a good idea. He figured he would be naked not long after Amanda returned, so he would be ahead of the game. He drew a hot tub and settled into it. It felt odd being naked and alone.

LesleyWilson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LesleyWilson

After he reheated the tub with hot water twice, Tim finally decided to go to bed. The coffee felt good going down, and the hot water was rocking him to sleep. Tim crawled under the four blankets. Sleep found him in no time flat.

He wasn’t sure how long he had slept when he heard Amanda trying to be quiet. He had a feeling she was upset. He was going to be in charge. He remembered their last time together. She slapped the cock ring on him.

Amanda walked into the bedroom as quietly as she could. Tim was playing opossum. When she got by the bed, Tim grabbed her and pulled her in with him. She landed on her back with her dress up to her waist. Tim straddled her and slid his cock into her mouth. Amanda’s eyes opened wide, and started sucking him. Tim positioned himself so he could hump her mouth.

Amanda grabbed his ass and pushed him into her mouth. Tim could almost feel her throat. After a few minutes, Amanda pushed Tim to the side and threw her clothes on the floor. She crawled on top of Tim and swallowed his cock to the hilt.

Tim wrapped his arms around her legs and buried his face in her pussy. He cradled her ass cheeks in his hands. Now he could raise her ass and tease her tight hole as well. Tim slid a finger into her pussy and fingered as he licked between her lips. Amanda moaned when she felt his finger in her pussy. She had his cock deep in her throat and used her tongue to massage his throbbing shaft.

When Tim withdrew his finger, Amanda remained still. She knew where it was going. When she felt his finger slowly forcing his way into her tight ass, Amanda wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him into her mouth as far as she could.

Tim slid a finger from his other hand into her pussy. He was sliding them in and out of her body and continued to suck her pussy lips. When Tim withdrew his finger, he slid it directly next to the one in her ass. With two fingers in her, Tim gently was stretching Amanda for his cock.

Tim got off of Amanda and knelt between her legs. He held her legs firmly in his arms and looked at her. Amanda was panting and smiling. Quietly she said I don’t care. When she said that, Tim eased his cock into her tight ass.

Tim stroked in and out of her with a steady slow rhythm. Amanda was fondling her tits and pulling her nipples. Tim increased the tempo of his humping Amanda’s ass, and she squeezed and pulled her tits harder. Tim was enjoying the visual arousal.

He slid his knees under her ass and then bent over to suck her tits. He left his cock buried in her as he greedily sucked each tit and bit each nipple. Amanda was squirming and squealing in delight. Tim felt her hot breath on her neck as he enjoyed her ample tits.

He raised and looked down at her. As he returned to humping her ass, he rubbed her clit with his thumb. Amanda was yelping and cooing with the added arousal of her body. She watched Tim as he pumped his cock in and out of her. When her eyes rolled back into her head, Tim felt the rush of warm cum flowing from Amanda’s pussy.

He abandoned her clit and firmly grabbed her legs. Tim pounded Amanda with long hard strokes. She loved the feeling of his body hitting her clit with each stroke. Amanda continues to moan in approval during her orgasm. When she feels the first splatter of hot cum from Tim’s cock, Amanda let loud a loud moan and bit her bottom lip.

Amanda was so spent, all she could do was lay there and let Tim finish humping her. She didn’t know how many loads he shot into her. Tim finally slowed, then stopped humping her ass. He lay on top of her, and within seconds, Amanda’s body pushed him from inside of her.

Tim lay next to Amanda for a minute or two. Then he got up and brought her the warm washcloth she loved so much after sex. As Tim placed it between her legs, Amanda pulled him to her and kissed him.

“Every time we have sex, you leave my nerve endings so sensitive. When you put the cloth between my legs, it turns the feeling into warmth. Mmmm, feels so good.”

“It felt weird being in bed naked without you. I missed your soft skin and alluring perfume. It just didn’t feel right. Damn, your body feels good.” Tim complimented her.

“Does it feel better when I empty your balls?” Amanda cooed.

“Yes, but I’m working on reloading them as we speak. I never want you to feel, what should I say, not fulfilled.” Tim teased.

“That, my dear lover, I am never worried about with you.” Amanda snuggled closer to him.

“What had you so ruffled when you came in? You were angry, I think.” Tim asked her.

“That dumbass Councilman Frank Ables. How that moron ever got elected is beyond me. He has been trying to get parking meters to line the streets of our downtown and Main Street. I have told him I am not having our townspeople pay to park in their street. They already pay for the upkeep, and now he was to charge them again. OH, I’d like to kick him in the nuts.” Amanda’s voice was scorching.

Tim covered his balls as if he were worried about them. Amanda pulled his hand away.

“Those are my nuts, and no one is going to hurt them,” and then she bent down and gave them a gentle suck and kiss.

"Do you want a beer, Baby?” Amanda asked Tim. “I’ll serve it to you in bed.” She gave him a sly grin.

“I don’t know. Beer makes me horny.” Tim teased.

“I’ll bring you two,” Amanda chuckled as she walked to the kitchen.

When she returned, she handed Tim a beer and got back into bed. “What’s in the sudden interest in Freddy Delany?” Amanda was curious. “You know I will do anything I can to help.”

“Yes, I do, and thank you. I honestly don’t think I’m in trouble. But his actions just have me wondering if there is something behind it all. I can’t explain the feeling.”

“I don’t think he did everything on the level, that’s for sure. But I am not even certain what his line of business is. I know he’s got enough cash to buy anything or anyone.” Amanda admitted.

They sat in bed, drinking and talking. Their conversation was light and casual for the most part. Once in a while, Amanda brought up her past. She had a happy childhood, but after marriage, it changed. He was not the man, she thought. He was all about money.

When she miscarried, the doctors determined it was a boy. He left her with several million, and she had the money from her parents. That’s where she got her position in town. She said she could do as she pleased. She told Tim the whole town could watch them, and it wouldn’t change her position.

It was almost eleven o’clock when Tim told Amanda he thought he better go to his place. Amanda always hated this part, but she understood. They both knew they would be together for a long time.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments