Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Barb 2

9
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
It is the first Wednesday after my encounter with Barb. I have been thinking about her soft silky skin next to mine since we parted. Wondering why I did not get her phone number before I left, so maybe I could get another lesson.

Walking in the door to my place, I hear my phone ringing. I hear a strange voice when I answer.

"Is this Charles?"

"Yes it is, may I ask who is calling?'

"This is Wendy. I am Barb's daughter. I am wondering if you could come over and talk to us this evening?"

I smile, thinking maybe I will have two tonight. "I will be there in an hour, after I shower."

I shower thinking about Barb's soft hands all over my body. My cock gets hard thinking of her touch. The way she strokes it everytime she touches it. I want her hands on me again.

I finish my shower and walk out the door in fifteen minutes later. I look at my two vehicles. Barb has seen my truck but not with the new tires. I think maybe the Celica might get more attention. The Celica may have a few years on it, however it is in perfect condition.

I pull up in Barb's drive to find her car and other cars there. I jump out of my car and run up to the door. Barb answers my knock.

We smile at each other as she opens her door. She returns my kiss as she invites me in. 

Barb introduces me to her daughter Wendy, who is 28 and her son, Jason, who is 25. She asks me to sit so we can all talk.

Jason confronts me, "So you are the young kid, who fucked my mother?"

"If I fucked your mother it is between her and me," I snap.

"Good for her," he smiles, "My Father has been fucking younger women for years."

He looks at Wendy, as if for conformation. Wendy smiles first at him, then me, and finally their mother.

Wendy starts, "Okay Charles, here is the deal. Mother told us about Friday night. We were wondering if you would be her escort this weekend?"

I am confused, "What do you mean?"

"Wendy is getting married on Saturday," Jason replies. "Our father will be there with his young girlfriend. We are wondering if you would be our mother's escort? Now to be honest, we just want to piss him off - you will be younger then mother or his date."

Wendy pipes in, "The wedding will be at my fiancé's parents house. It is a six hour drive. You and mother will share a room for two nigths there. They know you two are not married and could care less what you two do in the privacy of the bedroom they supply."

I understand, "Barb can I speak to you privately in your bedroom please?"

She follows me into the bedroom and before I have a chance to say anything.

She states, "Look, I have been trying to get the courage to call you since Saturday. I realize that I do want to spend more time with you. I want a chance to make you into a lover any woman would want."

Smiling I say, "I am wondering if you want me again or if your kids put you up to this. I know we can have a fabulous time together."

I take her in my arms and kiss her deeply and passionately. I break the kiss and turn for the door.

I smile, "Barb you might want to zip up your dress before you come back out here."

I see her blush from either knowing she trained me well or that she let herself get so wrapped in my kiss she did not realize I had unzipped it.

We returned to let them know that I would be happy to take Barb to Wendy's wedding.

Barb announces, "It is time for you two to leave. Charles and I have to talk about arrangements for the trip."

Wendy opened the door, "If that Celica is yours, be sure to drive it. I know my father would go nuts seeing both of you in it."

I turn to Barb after they left, "Now do you want me to pick you up here or at your job? I am off work on Friday so I can leave in the morning if you want."

Barb responds, "Well, I feel my car would be safer at the office, so at the office.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

I will not be able to get off until noon, if that is alright?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her lips, letting her know noon will be fine. I am running my hand up and down her back as we kissed. Our tongues explore each other's mouth.

Barb smiles, "I know what we both want. You have unzipped my dress again and this time unfastened my bra."

I moan as I realize she has my pants open and is stroking my hard cock. It feels exciting having her hands on me again.

She removes her hand to allow me to slip her dress off her shoulders. Once again her dress fit tightly and I have to pull it down. I hook two fingers in her thong as I pull down her dress.

Pulling my pants down, she steps out of her dress. Her breath is warm as she licks my cock from the base to the tip. I remove my shirt while she continues licking my cock.

Helping her to her feet, I pick her up. I carry her to the bedroom. I lie her down on the bed and place my tongue inside her sweet wet pussy. I hear her moan as she starts on my cock again. I start to suck her clit as I insert two fingers inside her tight cunt. I find the right spot with my fingers, as she is moaning loudly with my cock in her sweet mouth.

I could feel her tensing up as her orgasm starts. She floods my mouth with her juices, as my cock starts pulsating and fills her mouth with cum.

She moves to all fours and directs, "Put your cock in me quick, I do not want you to go soft."

Moving behind her, my cock slides deep in her tight pussy. Her pussy feels so much tighter then it did on Friday night.

She sighs, "That feels so good. When I say now though I want you to pull your cock out and very gently slide it in my ass. I have never had a man in my ass before and want to try it."

Hitting her g-spot, she starts rocking back against me. We are both getting into it when she goes, "Now."

I do as I was told I pull out of her pussy and put the head of my cock in the opening of her ass. I feel her ass clinch as the head of my cock enters her ass. I wait a couple of minutes for her to relax before I push more of my cock in her ass.

It takes several times before my cock is in her ass and my balls are against her. I start slow pulling my cock out and pushing it back in. I have had several tight pussies before but her ass is the tightest hole, I have ever put my cock in.

She orders, "Now reach around and play with my pussy. Make sure you find my g-spot."

I do once again what I am told. I hear her moan. She starts breathing hard as I fuck her ass.

She yells, "Oh yes, fuck my ass harder. I want to feel you shoot your hot load in my ass."

I start pounding her ass as hard as I can. My balls are slapping her ass each time my cock slams into her. I grab her ass and spill my load deep inside her. The pulsating of my cock in her ass and my rubbing her g-spot sends her over the top as she starts to orgasm.

We both fall forward panting. I pull her close as we recover.

I smile, "So a first for both of us?"

She laughs, "Yes, you are the first man to put his cock in my ass."

I exhale, "Now when I pick you up on Friday to go to your daughter's wedding, I want you to wear a dress with no panties."

Shocked, "Why no panties?"

I smile, "I want to see how many times I can make you orgasm on the trip. Now get some sleep for we both have a full day of work tomorrow."

Surprised, "You are not spending the night?"

Laughing, "Yes, I am and you are going to pack a bag before I leave. I want to have it in the car when I pick you up Friday."

I pull her close, "Now go to sleep."
Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments