Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Seduction

"Today, I put my plan in action."

14
11 Comments 11
24.1k Views 24.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I have been watching you for months, and even though you have seen me, you did not know what I was after. You know that I know where you work and where you live. I have seen you with your kids and even spent time with all of you.

My cock gets so hard when I see you, and I want you in my bed. I have been working on a plan to get you there at least once, and hopefully more.

Today I put my plan in action. I slip to your car just minutes before you get off work. I lift your wiper up and slip an envelope under it. In the envelope is a note and key.

The note says:

I have known you for months.

I need to feel your pussy wrapped around my cock.

I hope you will agree to meet me at the address on the card.

If you will be there tonight at 9 and be prepared to stay until at least 2, it will make me very happy.

You will wear a sun dress and nothing else.

You will be given further instructions then.

I am watching as you come out to your car and see the note. You open it, and I see a curious look on your face as you look around.

I can see from the look on your face, that you must be wondering how I got in through the gate. You get in your car, and I see you look at the note again. I can just imagine the thoughts in your head.

What the fuck? Who could this person be? How did he get past the guard? Why tonight? Does this key really fit the door to the address? Why 9:00?

This must be a joke from someone you work with. You must be trying to decide whether to go or not, and what to tell your baby’s daddy?

I see you start your car and head for the security gate. I can see as you pull up at the gate, your nipples are hard, and I would be willing to bet your pussy is wet with arousal and excitement.

I can imagine you trying to decide what to do on your 30 minute drive home. You know that you know me, and the thought of getting fucked is making you really horny.

I look at my watch and see you must be home by now, and wondering if you forgot that this is the weekend everyone but you went to Tampa. If you did forget, now you will know why tonight?

I go back to where I told you to meet me. I finish preparations for you tonight.

I am sure you will know me when you see me. We have shared sexual fantasies a few times. I cannot remember how sex came up between us. I do remember though, one you had was to be fucked by someone who you did not know who he was at the time.

I see it is 8:30 and I am sure you will be here soon. I go to the dresser and pull out the mask I will be wearing to start. I take my clothes off, and sit in a chair in the living room, and wait.

My cock is so hard while I think about fucking you tonight. I smile knowing you will not even know it is me, until I decide to show you who I am.

I can imagine you inside your house, and taking a long shower. I can imagine you shaving and wondering who I am. I imagine you lathering your pussy up to shave, for you told me once you prefer your pussy being bald. I am sure you are wondering if you should go or not.

I am sure you are wondering why a sundress?

I am sure you are going to Google the address I gave you, and will be surprised at how close you live to me. I am sure even though you are horny and excited, you may need a shot of Tequila to give you more nerve or to ease your excitement of being with someone you know, but not sure who?

It is 8:45 and I am starting to wonder if you are going to come or not. I did say 9 though, so I will wait until 10 to see if you show.

I pull on my mask when I hear you put the key in the lock. I am leaning back in the chair with my cock sticking straight up. I am thinking I will have you take your dress off and come suck my cock off first.

I see you walk in wearing a purple thing. It is not exactly a sun dress, but does not matter for you will not be wearing it long. I smell your perfume as I say, “Stop and take off that dress. I want to see your naked body.”

I see you jump at my stern, commanding, and demanding voice. I see you look around to find me in the dim lit room before saying, “Why should I? I do not know who you are.”

Smiling to myself, I say, “For tonight a fantasy of yours will come true. I am going to fuck you, and you will not know who I am. Now take off that dress.”

I watch as you slowly remove your dress. I see I am right, for once your pussy is bare; I see it glistening with moisture from excitement. I say, “Now come over here and suck my cock. Please no teeth, for I am sure you want to feel my cock inside you and do not want to hurt me.”

I moan as your tongue licks the head of my cock. I feel you lightly squeeze my cum filled balls, as your mouth covers my cock. Your mouth is wet and sweet, as I watch your head start to bob up and down.

I reach down and squeeze your tits and pinch your nipples. They feel as firm and nice as I have always dreamed they would. I want to suck your nipples, but not yet, I want to fill your mouth with my cum.

I grab your head, forcing my cock deeper in your mouth. I hear you gag and let up the pressure. I see spit in the corners of your mouth as it continues to bob.

You still don't know who the fuck I am! I am sure you are wondering why the fucking mask, and not maybe a stocking. Yet you suck my cock as I instructed, and I am sure you are actually enjoying it. Pleasing me right now is all you seem to care about. I am sure your pussy is throbbing as my cock throbs in the back of your throat. I am starting to cum, and from the way you are swallowing it eagerly, I know you want it.

After filling your mouth with my cum, I stand and say, “Follow me.”

I lead you to the bedroom we will be using for the night. I can imagine you looking at my ass, and trying to take a mental picture of everything you have seen and heard and figure out who I am.

We arrive in the bedroom where I have you lay on your back. I reach in the night stand and pull out a pair of cutting goggles, but the lens has been replaced with a welding lens. I put them on your eyes knowing you will not be able to see a thing.

I can imagine what is running through your mind. OH fuck, I can't see anything. He's going to fuck me senseless and you do not know who I am. My voice does not give you any idea who I am. You believe it has to be someone you know, but who?

I stretch out beside you and hear you giggle. I am not sure if it is because you are excited, or the fact I can feel you flooding the sheets on the bed with your sweet juices.

Smiling a huge smile you cannot see, I say, “I have removed my mask so I can suck your nipples and eat your sweet pussy and you not to see me. You lift those glasses and you are mine until I decide it is over”

I kiss your sweet lips. I feel you shudder as I work my way down to your nipples. Your nipples are firm and erect as I suck one and then the other. I hear you moan as my hand slides gently down your stomach to your saturated pussy.

Your pussy is so wet and tight that when I slip my finger inside, it slides in easily, but grips my finger tight.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

I suck your nipples hard, and hear you moan louder. I lift my head and say, “Before the night is over your pussy and ass are going to be fucked really well. Just remember leave the goggles on, and enjoy the sensation and pleasure.”

While finger fucking your wet pussy, I trace circles around your clit with my thumb. I lick and kiss my way to your belly button. I hear you moan and feel you shiver when I run my tongue inside your belly button.

I feel you grip the sheets. I sense you are about to orgasm so I lift my head and say, “Do not orgasm until I start eating you pussy.”

I hear you whimper as I continue tonguing your belly button and fingering your pussy. I can tell you are fighting orgasm, because I believe you are trying to find out if it is true what they say about an orgasm being more intense if you fight it long enough.

I finally work my way down to your sweet pussy. I can tell by the way you are acting you are very close to orgasm. I lightly blow across your pussy lips and hear you beg, “Please I need to cum so bad. Please let me fill your mouth.”

With that I drive my tongue into the folds of your pussy. Just seconds later your body shutters all over, as you flood my mouth. I lick and drink in your juices as you orgasm. I drink in your juices until your orgasm subsides before asking, “You want your pussy or ass fucked first?”

I turn you over on your stomach and lift your ass. I am not sure which you will pick, but with you in this position I can fuck either. Taking my hand and rubbing your pussy and moving some of your juices into your ass; I hear you say, “Fuck no. Fuck my pussy first.”

I pull your arms back, forcing your face against the bed. Using my leg to spread your legs further apart, I ram my cock deep in your pussy. I hear you cry out, “Oh fuck, your cock is so fucking big that it hurts. It does feel fucking great as well.”

I pull my cock out until just the head is inside you, and then shove it back inside your pussy. I hear you moan as I pick up speed. I lean down and ask, “You just love my fat cock in your pussy? I know you want to feel my cum spill deep inside you. Tell me how much you love my cock in your pussy.”

Between your heavy breaths, I hear, “Fuck, I love the way your cock feels in my pussy. I want to feel you shoot your hot cum deep inside my pussy. Oh fuck, you feel so good in my pussy.”

I pick up my pace and soon I am slamming my cock deep in your pussy. I hear you moan between your breaths. I can feel your body respond to my cock swelling deep inside you. I hear you cry out, “Oh fuck, I am going to come all over your cock.”

I grab your hips, and with a final shove, my cock starts pulsating, filling your throbbing pussy with cum. I hear you cry out again, “OH FUCK,” as you start your orgasm.

I wait for your orgasm to subside before pulling my cock out, and without warning shove it up your ass. I pull out and push back in. I whisper in your ear as you whimper, “Your ass feels so good and tight. I am so happy you came here tonight.”

I am moving slowly, with your ass gripping my cock. I hear you start to moan. I feel your ass adjust to my cock and pick up the pace. I am fucking your ass so hard my balls are slapping your ass.

I lean down and say, “I am going to fill your ass with my cum.”

Gripping your ass, and slamming my cock in your ass, I hear you moan in pleasure. I see you slip your hand under you, and I am sure you are rubbing your clit, when I hear you say, “Oh fuck, this is the best fuck I have had in a long time.”

With my cock throbbing, I shove my cock deep in your ass and explode. I feel your body start to shake as my cock pulsates, pumping my cum deep in your ass.

I fall forward, pulling you with me. As I gather you in my arms, you ask, “Who the fuck are you?”

Kissing your lips and smiling, I comment, “You will find out here in a few minutes. Just relax here in my arms for a few minutes. Did you enjoy yourself so far tonight?”

I feel you nuzzle closer and sigh before saying, “I did actually enjoy the fuck out of myself tonight. I do wish I could have seen your face though. I want to see if you were enjoying fucking me as much as I enjoyed it.”

I take your hand and place it on my cock. I run your hand up and down, to try and get it hard and ready for you again. I whisper, “Get my cock hard again and we will see if I will reveal myself.”

I moan as you run your hand up and down my cock. I feel you lightly squeeze my balls and can tell you want to find out who I am.

I feel my cock as hard as it was when you put your mouth around it. I pull you on top of me. As my cock slides inside your pussy again, it feels so tight and wonderful. Kissing your lips I say, “How about a couple of choices here. First choice is after I fill your pussy again you can either go home or stay the night.”

I hear you moan as you say, “What is the other choice?”

Smiling I say, “The other choice is, after you leave, you will never hear from me again, or you can take the phone and key I have for you. You will call me, or I will call you, if either wants the other again. If you choose to take the phone, you can take the goggles off. You have until I fill your pussy again to decide.”

Watching you ride my cock up and down I can see you thinking over your options. You lean down and kiss me before saying, “I would love to stay here and fuck you until morning. I do need to go home soon though so, I will be leaving soon.”

I moan as you continue riding up and down my cock. I reach up and grab your hair, pulling you down so I can suck your nipples. I hear you moan as your nipple enters my mouth.

My cock is throbbing inside your pussy as your juices flood my pelvis area. You reach up and say, “Fuck it,” as you pull off the goggles. You lean down and see my face up close and say, “Now you get ready for the ride of your life. I will be taking the phone when I leave.”

You start bouncing up and down on my cock, causing it to swell even more. I grab your waist to help keep your balance. You stop bouncing ever so often to grind your soaked pussy against my throbbing cock.

I cry out, “OH FUCK, “ as my cock starts pulsating and shoots rope after rope of cum deep in your pussy.

I feel you shudder as your orgasm starts. Your pussy is milking my cock as if it wants to pull all the cum out of my balls.

When your orgasm subsides you fall on top of me whispering, “You better be ready when I call you in a couple of days.”

Holding you close I say, “How about a shower before you leave? I know you will leak all over your car seats.”

Standing and walking from the room you say, “Not tonight.”

I watch you put on your dress and put the phone in your purse. You come back and kiss my lips before saying, “Goodnight.”

==============================================================================
Authors Note: I want to thank Adi for her input on this story. She is a very valuable help. We co-wrote this together and we both love it and hope all of you will too.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments