Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Secret Fantasy

"I've never felt heat like this."

25
27 Comments 27
19.0k Views 19.0k
640 words 640 words

I never thought it possible an old man would stir the flame within me. Maybe it was the idea that he hadn't touched a woman in years and he yearned for hot young flesh. I could feel his eyes ravishing my body. I felt my pussy pulsate and it shocked me a little. I couldn't possibly be turned on by HIM! 

But I couldn't deny that I was. I've had sex with a few guys, but none had ever made me feel the wet heat that was swelling at the apex between my thighs. My clit ached under the pressure of my white lace panties. I imagined him kneeling in front of me, hiking up my skirt over my milky thighs and full hips, dipping his face into my wet heat and taking a big whiff of my womanhood. I shivered as I felt his tongue stab at my clit, which was straining against the thin fabric. Begging to be touched, licked, and bitten.

He grunted as he pushed my legs to a wider stance. He ran a finger down my lips and I felt myself shudder with anticipation of him pushing his fat, wrinkled fingers into my tight hole. I felt his fingers trying to enter me through my panties. It made me feel nasty and I absolutely loved it.

Then, I felt him move my panties to the side, and just as swiftly he shoved two fingers deep in me. My knees almost gave as a tidal wave of passion crashed down on me. My pussy tensed around his fingers as he punished my aching box. I could feel him suck my clit into his mouth and shove his bony pinky into my virgin ass. 

When he pushed his third finger inside of me, I felt the entire core of me explode with my climax, as if my orgasm shattered every atom in my being. As he withdrew his hand covered in my juices, I sank down to the floor.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

He stood over me and pulled out his cock. To my surprise, it was massive and at full mast, its purple bulbous head making my mouth water. As soon as I wrapped my lips around its massive size, he sucked in his breath. I felt myself gag as I pushed down his shaft. My eyes burned and watered as I swallowed all of him.

"Good girl," he cooed as he stroked my hair. "I want you to swallow my spunk before I peg your delicious little cunt."

I reached down and felt my soaked panties as I rubbed myself through them. I shoved his cock deep into my throat over and over, stopping only long enough to suck on the head. I craved the salty taste of his seed in my mouth. I quickened my pace. The old man began to thrust his pelvis in my face, making me take more.

Then, I felt him tense up. His hot load shot down my throat, causing me to choke. He told me to stand and turn around. I did as I was told and felt his hot breathe on the rosebud between my cheeks. I felt his tongue lap at my little asshole. A moan escaped from my lips. I wanted him to fill me. I felt him push the tip of his cock to the entrance of my hole when suddenly...

From behind me, I heard, "Excuse me, Miss." All of a sudden, I was snapped out of my fantasy and I spun around, looking deep into his experienced eyes. He had been trying to get past me when I was released from my day dream.

I felt the last ping of ecstasy as I apologized and moved out of his way.

(Authors note: This is my first story ever... Sorry/Not Sorry if it sucks. Feedback welcome.)

Published 
Written by WetWhitePanties
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments