Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sultry Seduction: An Intimate Rendezvous

"Longing wife's rapturous video stokes her man's fire."

22
6 Comments 6
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The plush king-size bed beckoned with its rumpled crimson satin sheets, but Samantha had no intention of slumbering just yet. A mischievous grin played across her full lips as she lit the array of scented candles lining her bedroom. Vanilla and sandalwood perfumed the air, enveloping her in their musky, sensual embrace.


It was still early evening, but her husband Jake was away on another interminable business trip. Three weeks into his month-long absence, and Samantha was going half-mad with yearning. She ached for his strong arms around her in the night, the solid warmth of his body nestled against hers. Missed the way he would nuzzle her neck first thing each morning, his calloused hands roaming freely over her soft curves. A familiar throb blossomed between her thighs as cherished memories flooded her mind. Recollections of Jake's skilled touch, his deft fingers stoking her desire until she writhed shamelessly beneath him. The way his smoldering gaze would darken with rampant lust as she came undone at his hands. How he would then slowly, reverently worship every inch of her with his mouth and tongue until she burned for him anew.


Samantha's breath grew heated, her pulse quickening as fresh arousal lapped at her core. She knew no matter how she tried to sate the craving, it would never be enough without Jake there to truly slake her deepest, most carnal needs. But perhaps she could give him a little motivation to return home posthaste.


With a devilish grin, Samantha shrugged out of her silk robe, letting it puddle around her feet. She picked up her phone, angling the camera to capture every tantalizing angle as she prepared to record a special video message for her husband. One he would never forget. Clad in a midnight lace teddy that hugged her curves like a second skin, Samantha settled back against the mound of pillows, her long, bronzed legs crossed enticingly. Holding the phone at arm's length, she ensured her husband would drink in every luscious detail. Her chestnut tresses tumbled in tousled waves over her shoulders, framing her delicate features and smoldering emerald eyes.


"Hey, handsome," she purred, her full lips curving into a sultry smile as she slowly ran her hands over the sheer fabric, teasing the camera's lens. "God, I miss you so much. This little number is just a taste of what's waiting for you when you get home to me, your wife." Her tongue darted out to moisten her lips, a tantalizing invitation. With a coy smile, she turned to face the camera fully, adjusting the phone to frame her body perfectly, revealing the daring plunging neckline of her azure demi-bra, sculpted to accentuate her sumptuous swells. The matching French panties, a scrap of sheer, sky-blue sin, left little to the imagination as she traced the delicate floral lace pattern with her fingertips, the lace whispering against her silken skin.


"You like, baby?" she murmured huskily, holding the phone to capture her seductive gaze. Her stiffened peaks strained against the flimsy lace, already pebbled and rigid with desire, the rosy buds begging for attention. A molten chuckle, rich and throaty, slipped free as she angled the camera down, trailing her fingers below to hook the elastic and giving Jake a tantalizing glimpse of her glistening folds, already slick with arousal. Slowly, teasingly, Samantha caressed herself through the sheer fabric, savoring each new thrill as she stoked arousal's banked fire. Her breath grew heated, caught whimpers escaping her will, as cherished memories of Jake's calloused palms and their mingled musk filled her senses.


"Mmm, just like that," she moaned, her fingers circling and pressing with insistent intent against her aching bud, the lace dragging deliciously across her sensitive flesh. "I need your hands on me, your skin against mine." Her back arched, pushing her breasts forward in wordless invitation as she brought the phone closer to capture her heaving bosom. With her free hand, she cupped and kneaded her ample breasts, pinching and rolling the taut peaks between her fingers as her movements grew more frenzied. Samantha's hips bucked and jerked in primal want as she chased that elusive crest, her fingers slipping beneath the lace to delve into her molten depths. The scent of her arousal, musky and intoxicating, filled the air.


"Oh, God, Jake," she keened, a litany of sordid cries and breathy whimpers pouring from her lips, her cheeks flushed with feverish desire. Angling the camera down, she gave him an intimate view of her glistening fingers working urgently between her thighs.


"I'm so close...I'm dripping for you, my love. I need to feel you inside me, stretching me, filling me." Her free hand squeezed and kneaded her breast, rolling the stiff peak between her fingers as if imagining his calloused caress. Samantha's movements grew more urgent, her hips undulating in a wanton rhythm as she ground herself shamelessly against her hand. Slick arousal coated her fingers, the lewd sounds of her stroking and the squelch of her saturated folds filling the air with their carnal symphony.


"Yesss..." she hissed, throwing her head back against the pillows, her chestnut tresses splayed out in wild disarray. Holding the phone at arm's length once more, she arched her back in a supple bow, putting her heavy breasts on luscious display as she pinched and tugged at her aching, ruby-tipped nipples. With a keening cry that bordered on a growl, she plunged two fingers knuckle-deep into her molten, velvet core, her thumb working furious circles over her throbbing, engorged pearl.

"Fuck, Jake...just like that...oh fuck yes..." she panted, her muscles quivering with delicious tension. Her inner walls fluttered and clenched in rapturous spasms around the thrusting digits as she ruthlessly chased that elusive release, her other hand mauling her breast. The camera captured every lewd detail, her glistening essence coating her fingers with each fevered stroke. Sweat beaded over her flushed skin as her movements grew ever more frenzied, her hips bucking wantonly to impale herself over and over on those questing fingers. Samantha's cries took on a guttural, primal edge as she teetered on the precipice, her whole body drawn taut as a bowstring.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus


"I'm...I'm gonna...oh, God...JAKE!"


As her climax seized her in ruthless, crashing waves of blissful sublime, Samantha arched her back in a wanton bow, thighs trembling and clenched with utmost strain.


"Yes...yes...oh, fuck YES!" she screamed, her husband's name torn from her lips in a rapturous, guttural, ardent rhyme, as that searing, molten rapture crashed over her again and again. Her body shuddered violently, every muscle taut, toes curling into the sheets as she rode the crest of her shattering release, her essence gushing over her fingers and soaking the sheets beneath her in a torrent of her desire. Samantha's cries reached a fever pitch, her voice hoarse and ragged as she thrashed through the relentless onslaught of ecstasy. Wave after wave of soul-scorching bliss battered her senses, until she was nothing but a quivering mass of satiated nerves and molten euphoria. Harsh pants and whimpers were all that escaped her parted lips as the last vestiges of rapture slowly ebbed, leaving her utterly spent yet deliriously content.


In the hazy, languid aftermath, Samantha ached for Jake's strong arms to surround her, to have her husband's familiar warmth envelop her. With a satisfied, heavy-lidded gaze, she slowly licked her glistening fingers clean, savoring her own tangy essence as she held the camera's eye. Her tongue swirled around one digit, gathering the dewy drops of her arousal before drawing it into her mouth with a soft moan.


"Baby, I crave your touch," she panted into the phone, her voice a throaty rasp, her chest heaving with each breath. Bringing her hand into view, she showed him her fingers, still glistening with her arousal.

"Look how wet you make me, just thinking about you inside me, my husband." She trailed her moist digits down her body, cupping her mound possessively, feeling the lingering flutters deep within her core. Aftershocks still gently roiling through her, she went slowly, utterly undone, languid and sated, yet still forever his searing sun, his endless light.


"I love you; I need you, my dearest one," she breathed into the phone, her voice a husky rasp, consecrating this intimate tryst before blowing a yearning kiss towards the camera, her lips forming an exaggerated pout. As the delicious haze started to clear, Samantha felt a pang of emptiness without Jake there to hold her, to fill that insatiable craving only her husband could satisfy. But she knew this video would stoke his desire, make him crave to swiftly return to her arms, to her welcoming heat. With a sated, sultry smile, she winked at the lens, her tongue tracing her plump lower lip as she teasingly murmured into the phone, "Same time tomorrow, my love. I'll be waiting, dripping and aching, to burn for you again, my husband..." before blowing another cheeky kiss, filled with the promise of more luscious passion they would earn. Holding the phone close, her fingers danced across her breasts, plucking at her hardened nipples as if giving him a teasing preview of the delights to come. Reaching over, Samantha tapped the stop button, ending the intimate recording. She couldn't wait to send this tantalizing video to Jake. With a few taps, she attached the file to a new message:

"A little something to keep you warm tonight, my love. Can't wait for you to come home to your wife. -S"
She hit send, imagining Jake's reaction when he saw her video. A fresh wave of arousal flooded her at the thought of her husband watching her pleasured display, of his desire for her kindling anew.


Across town, Jake's phone buzzed with the arrival of a new message. He was just settling into his hotel room after another long day of meetings. Swiping it open, he saw it was from Samantha and felt his body instantly stir with longing for his wife. Her message made him raise an eyebrow, his interest piqued. Tapping the video attachment, Jake's breath caught in his throat as Samantha's sultry tones spilled from the speaker.


"Hey, handsome...God, I miss you so much. This little number is just a taste of what's waiting for you when you get home to me, your wife." Jake felt his arousal surge, his length stiffening within his underwear as the video played out, treating him to a front-row seat of his wife's wanton display. By the time her ecstatic cries reached their rapturous crescendo, he was painfully rigid, aching to be buried inside her welcoming heat.


A low groan rumbled up from his chest as the video finally ended. "Fuck, baby...you're going to be the death of me," he growled, already imagining how he would ravish her upon his return home to his insatiable wife. His fingers twitched, yearning to caress her silken curves.


Quickly, Jake typed out a reply, his need simmering beneath the surface.


"Counted the minutes until I can worship every exquisite inch of you, my gorgeous wife. Sleep well...you'll need your rest for the insatiable homecoming I have planned."


Hitting send, Jake settled back with a tortured groan, his body thrumming with rampant desire. Thanks to Samantha's incredibly arousing gift, it was going to be a very long night yearning for the passionate reunion with his wife.

------------------------------------------------------------

Part Two (Jakes reply) Coming Soon!

------------------------------------------------------------

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments