Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insatiable Reunion: Jake's Ardent Reply

"Jake replies ardently to his wife's intimate video."

15
8 Comments 8
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This erotic tale is the second part of a two-part mini-series. While it can be enjoyed on its own, readers may want to read "Sultry Seduction: An Intimate Rendezvous" first to fully experience the buildup of desire between the couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this continuation, we explore Jake's unbridled reaction to his wife's intimate video, as he uses his own erotic recording to stoke the flames of their lust before their insatiable reunion."

The hotel room seemed to close in around Jake as he paced restlessly, every nerve ending in his body thrumming with rampant desire after watching Samantha's incredibly arousing video. His wife's sultry tones and wanton display had set his blood afire, stoking an insatiable craving that could only be sated by her welcoming heat. The musky scent of his own arousal hung thick in the air, mingling with the lingering traces of her essence that still clung to his senses from the recording. With a low growl rumbling up from the depths of his chest, Jake shrugged out of his suit jacket, already imagining how he would ravish Samantha upon his return home. His fingers twitched with the urge to caress her silken curves, to worship every exquisite inch of her as he'd promised. He could practically taste the tangy nectar of her arousal on his tongue, that familiar flavor igniting a primal hunger within him.


Perhaps he could give her a little incentive to be ready and aching for his insatiable homecoming.


A devilish grin curved Jake's lips as he quickly loosened his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt, letting it slip off his broad shoulders to puddle on the floor. Clad only in his jeans, he scooped up his phone, ensuring the camera captured his chiseled physique in all its rugged glory. The dim lighting of the hotel room cast shadows that highlighted the hard planes of his muscles, his toned form inviting exploration. With a smoldering look that could melt steel, Jake settled onto the edge of the bed, the muscles of his powerful thighs rippling beneath the fabric as he spread his legs in a blatant display of masculine dominance. His emerald gaze burned with banked desire as he stroked a calloused hand over his sculpted abs, trailing lower to cup himself through the tented fabric. He could feel the throbbing heat of his arousal pulsing against his palm, the fabric straining to contain his growing need.

"Hey gorgeous," he rumbled in a deep baritone, giving the camera a rakish grin that promised untold pleasures. "I just finished watching your incredibly hot little video, and now I'm aching for you, baby." Jake squeezed his thick length, a soft groan escaping his lips as the motion sent sparks of pleasure lancing through him. "You've got me so fucking hard, dripping with need for your tight, wet heat."

With deft motions, Jake unfastened his jeans and slowly pushed them down his powerful thighs, freeing his rigid arousal. His cock stood proud and flushed, the thick shaft glistening with pearls of desire already weeping from the swollen head. Wrapping his large hand around the velvety steel, he gave a few languid strokes, stoking the raging fire in his blood. Each caress sent shockwaves of blissful friction coursing through him, his body thrumming with unbridled lust.


"Look at how much I want you, Samantha," he growled, angling the camera to capture his lewd movements. "These are going to be the longest fucking days of my life until I can bury myself to the hilt inside you." With a harsh grunt, Jake increased the pace, his hips thrusting in counterpoint as he ruthlessly chased his release. Sweat beaded over his tanned, chiseled torso, the muscles rippling and flexing with each punishing stroke. The sounds of his stroking, the wet friction, and his ragged breaths created a rhythm that heightened his desire. The thick, musky scent of his desire hung heavy in the air, further stoking the raging fire in his blood.


"Fuck...I can't wait to feel those luscious lips wrapped around me," he rasped, his voice a guttural rumble of unrestrained lust. "To have you take me deep into that greedy little mouth, swallowing every drop as I fill you up." His mind was a whirlwind of vivid fantasies, each more tantalizing than the last. He imagined Samantha's eyes locked onto his, her gaze smoldering with desire as she took him deeper, her tongue swirling around his swollen head. The thought alone made his hips buck involuntarily, his need for her growing more urgent with every passing second. He could almost feel the velvet heat of her mouth enveloping him, her cheeks hollowing as she drew him in with wanton abandon.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher


"God, Samantha," he groaned, his voice dripping with unbridled desire. "I need you so fucking bad. I need to feel your warmth, your wetness, your tightness around me." Vivid images flooded his mind of Samantha beneath him, her body arching as he drove into her, her nails raking down his back as she cried out his name. The thought of her writhing in ecstasy, trembling with each thrust, inflamed his ardor. He could practically hear her breathy moans, taste the salt of her perspiration as their bodies moved together. Jake's strokes became more frantic, his grip tightening as he envisioned being fully sheathed inside her at last. His yearning for her was insatiable, a hunger that only she could satisfy. Pleasure coiled tighter within him, his imminent release rapidly approaching.


"Yes...yes...gonna come for you, baby," he snarled, his free hand clawing at the sheets as that searing rapture built to a fever pitch. "Picturing you on your knees, those gorgeous lips stretched wide as you take every thick inch..." With a hoarse bellow that seemed to shake the very walls, Jake's back arched in a wanton bow, his powerful thighs trembling as he crested that blissful peak. White-hot ecstasy surged through him, intense pleasure overtaking him as he spilled his release in thick, heated ropes over his clenched abdominals. Each pulse of his climax came with a guttural cry, a raw expression of the intense pleasure that overtook him.


Harsh pants tore from Jake's heaving chest as the last throes of bliss slowly ebbed, leaving him utterly spent yet still ravenous for more. For Samantha. With a sated grin, he brought the camera close, capturing the evidence of his desire glistening over his taut abdomen. Thick ropes of his essence painted his sculpted form, a lewd testament to the intensity of his release.


"That's just a taste of what's waiting for you when I get home, gorgeous," he purred in a gravelly tone, his voice still rough from the exertions of his climax. "You'd better be ready and aching, because I plan to take you again and again until neither of us can fucking walk." Giving the camera a heated wink, Jake tapped the stop button, ending the intimate recording. He couldn't wait to send this tantalizing video to Samantha and see the smoldering desire it would ignite in his wife. To watch her eyes darken with want, to hear her soft whimpers of need as she witnessed the blatant evidence of his unbridled ardor.


With a few taps, he attached the file to a new message:


"Couldn't resist giving you a little preview, baby. Get ready for an insatiable reunion when I return. -J"


Hitting send, Jake settled back with a satisfied groan, his body still thrumming with the aftershocks of his release. But it would never be enough, not until he could slake his raging thirst with Samantha's welcoming heat. Thanks to her deliciously naughty gift, the countdown was on for their lascivious reunion, a passionate joining that would surely leave them both delirious with sated bliss.

Published 
Written by expressomarkie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments