Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next three weeks fall into a familiar rhythm.  Tom and Paisley chat almost every day.  Paisley works as a nurse in a downtown Chicago hospital.  Long night shifts mean she wakes up around 11:00.  9:00 for Tom on West Coast time.  He is usually in the middle of his work morning when she comes online, drowsy and with a cup of coffee in her hand.  And horny.  Really horny.

Tom glanced at his laptop screen.  For the seventh time in the last five minutes.  A certain twenty-two-year-old was on his mind.  She consumed his thoughts lately.  He was always thinking about what she was doing and when he could talk to her next.  Talk, he chuckled.  He longed to hear her voice.  He imagined what she would sound like.  He dreamed of actually being next to her, to feel the warmth of her body and the softness of her skin.  Shaking his head, Tom realized that he had been lost again, in the vortex that centered around his obsession with her. He was an addict and he did not want help.  He only wanted her.

Paisley yawned and grabbed her cup of coffee.  Last night's shift was still residing in her shoulders and upper back, manifesting as a dull ache.  She wished for a strong pair of hands to work out the kinks and maybe help with the ache in her loins.  It had been too long since she had the feeling of a thick cock filling her.  She enjoyed sex but her schedule at the hospital made dating difficult.  The guys she did manage to hook up with wanted only to get off and then leave.  She had basically given up on finding any quality guys in the near future and instead had decided to concentrate on her career.  Then she met Tom in the chat room.  Since then she spent her time thinking about this older guy with the quick wit who knew how to make her wet with the turn of a phrase.  She smiled as she could feel her juices begin to flow just thinking about logging on and chatting with him.  If only he was here now, she would put his cock to good use.

Tom saw the little black box notifying him that Paisley had just logged on.  A tinge of excitement caused his stomach to flutter, just a bit.  It reminded him of how he felt in high school when the girl he had a crush on smiled at him.  He sent a request to open a chat.  She accepted.

Morning beautiful.  The consult Tom was working on was forgotten for the time being.

Hey, stud.  What are you up to?  Paisley yawned again and tried in vain to get that kink between her shoulders to go away. She wondered how quickly Tom's hands could work their reported magic.

Working.  I have to pay the bills.  And waiting for you...  He smiled as he typed.  He loved the playful banter, routinely called Paisley beautiful, sexy, etc.  He had a feeling that she was not complimented enough in real life and wanted to make sure that she received the proper amount when they were together on Lush.

Awww, little old me?  You are a sweet old man.

Ouch.  Old?  Really?  Ok, I may be old enough to be dad's younger brother but I can still lick that sweet little pussy of yours until you beg me to stop.  An image of Paisley's legs open, her lips moist and puckered waiting for his tongue flashed in his mind.  His cock stirred as it always did when that image appeared.  God, he wanted to make it a reality.

Hmmm, that sounds delightful.  Come here to my bed and make me cum.  I really need it, baby.  Paisley reached over to her nightstand and grabbed the little silver bullet and switched it on.  Paisley was determined to address at least one of her physical needs.  If not the kink in her upper back, then she would satisfy the ache between her legs.

You know I would jump through this screen if I could.  Tom enjoyed their banter, he really did.  But he also felt the frustration of knowing that they would never actually do the things that were so often talked about.  He pictured in his mind an image of Paisley on her bed in a nightshirt sipping coffee.  The shirt was pulled up to reveal a smooth pair of lips, glistening and swollen.  Her free hand was rubbing the swollen clit slowly.  Paisley's eyes were closed and the coffee cup placed on the nightstand.  Her other hand reached under the shirt, raising it to reveal a round breast with an erect nipple.  In Tom's vision, Paisley pinched the nipple and pulled it away from her body.  This distorted her breast in the best way.  The slight sag of gravity was eliminated as the globe became perfectly round.  Tom shook his head and looked back to the screen.

Hey, are you there?  I said I really need to cum.  No response.  Really?  Paisley could feel the vibrations of the bullet starting to work their magic.  A wet spot on her sheets grew as her juices began to flow freely.

Sorry baby, I was distracted.  I'm back now.  Let's get you off.

I bet you were thinking of me and how wet my pussy is right now.

Guilty as charged.  I throw myself on the mercy of the court.

We will see how merciful the court will be.  It may depend on how good the court's orgasm is...   She included a wink emoji. Cum with me please?

Tom unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiffening cock.  He reached for the lotion on his desk and filled his left hand.  Of course baby.  Are you rubbing your clit?

My little friend is buzzing it.  Paisley rubbed the silver cylinder over her clit.  Her body responded with a wave of pleasure.  A flush of warmth spread from her nether region up to her stomach.

Pinch your left nipple.  Roll it between your fingers for me.  Tom paused for a couple of seconds then continued typing with his right hand as his left hand slowly worked up and down his now fully erect cock.  Now pull it.  Hard.

Paisley did as he commanded.  She got a special thrill following Tom's instructions.  It was almost like he was there with her.  Almost, but frustrating that he was not.  It felt so good to tug on her nipple.  She liked to be a bit rough with them.  She knew Tom knew that as they had discussed in detail what got her off.  He could orchestrate her orgasm remotely like playing a video game.

Now let it go.  Tom was literally replicating his earlier vision.  He knew that Paisley loved rough nipple play and that she especially loved to pull hard on her nipple and then release it.  She had told him that the feeling of her heavy breast falling back against her chest and the pain/pleasure of her nipple at that moment felt like nothing else.  His cock twitched as the image of Paisley following his direction appeared in his mind.  He glanced down at the head, noting it had become a dark purple.

Unnngggg, that feels so good baby.  I'm so fucking close, please finish me.  Paisley felt her pussy spasm.  Her orgasm was close.  Right now it was an itch the demanded to be scratched but it was just out of reach.  Delicious like a ripe piece of fruit that beckoned her to pluck it.  She reached and was oh so close.

Now three fingers baby.  All the way in, deep.  Tom typed in brief commands since it was with the right hand only.  His left hand was pumping his cock at full speed now.  He planned on them cumming together.  Cum for me baby, cum now.

Paisley did as instructed and plunged three fingers into her sopping cunt.  Tom usually worked up to three, starting with one and progressing slowly to the maximum her tight young pussy would allow.  He had asked for four, but she could not manage it...yet.  The fact he jumped to three must mean he was close to cumming as well.  She loved knowing that his cock was likely ready to spurt hot cum all over his floor.  This image, of Tom pumping his cock and the purple head swollen and ready to erupt sent Paisley closer to the edge.  She pumped her fingers in and out.  God, she was so close.  Just a bit more...there, she could feel herself finally reach the forbidden fruit.  Plucking it in her mind, her drenched pussy spasmed.  Ohh god I'm gonna cum!

Tom saw the words appear on his screen.  That was what he was waiting for and it sent him over the edge.  He passed that familiar point of no return.  The feeling all guys have when the pleasure transitions from promise to inevitable fulfillment.  Those few moments in between were the grail of male orgasm.  One last pump and he erupted.  The first rope of hot cum shot up and away from him and splashed on the wood floor of his office.  The next one followed and landed even further away from his chair.  His vision darkened and an image of Paisley, naked and cumming flashed in his orgasm driven brain.  When his vision cleared he saw a large pool of semen on the floor.  He estimated it must be three or four feet away.  He has always cum a lot, but this was an especially large load.  He groaned as the afterglow of his orgasm washed over his body.

Paisley grabbed the fruit and fell over the edge.  She fell hard.  Her pussy clenched around her fingers and her legs locked up.  For a few moments, she could not move.  Her head fell to the side as she did not have the strength to hold it upright.  Waves of pleasure rolled over her entire body.  The sweet release was her only thought.  Except for the vision of a large hard cock shooting ropes of cum at her.  The first landed on her stomach, the next on her left breast and the third hit her bottom lip.  It felt so real she could almost taste it.  Salty and earthy, they were she loved it.  As her orgasm subsided, Paisley thought about how she almost always imagined Tom shooting great ropes of cum all over her.  Hmmm, she might have to make that a reality someday.

YOUR_FUTURETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YOUR_FUTURETS

Wow, that was amazing!  Paisley typed this after she recovered enough to reach her keyboard.  

Uh-huh.  Tom was still typing one-handed.  He reached for some tissue to clean his hands.  He was then able to type normally.  You should see my floor. I blame you for the mess sweetie...

Ha, not a chance buddy.  You are responsible for your lack of aim.  Paisley leaned back on her bed and stretched.  She needed that release.  The itch had been scratched, but not completely.  Orgasms were great and she required on almost daily but the feel of a large hard cock deep in her pussy releasing an enormous load of cum was the missing piece.  That and a tongue on her clit instead of her bullet.  And fingers that were not her own tugging on her nipples.  She could go on but it would just spoil the post-orgasm glow.  Maybe someday, maybe soon.

I have a thought.  A proposition actually.  I would love to see and hear you cum, baby.  I know you do not Skype, but what about videos?  Would you send one to me of you cumming?  Tom waited anxiously for her reply.  He knew she would probably say no, but he thought he might have a better shot in the afterglow.  

Hmmm, maybe.  She had always politely refused this idea before.  Tom didn't beg, but she knew he really wanted to see and hear her cum.  He was so sexually starved she felt bad for him.  She couldn't go too long without a real cock inside her, hence the number of college-aged idiots she allowed to share her bed.  But Tom was married and with his wife not interested in sex, solo was his only release.  Seeing and hearing her would be the next best thing to actually fucking each other's brains out in real life.  Ok, here are the terms.  You make a video and send it to me.  If I like it, I may send you one.  But I am the sole judge and my ruling is final.  If it is not good enough, then no deal.

Ok.  But play fair.  If it makes you cum, then you have to send me one too.  Tom was so excited.  In the past, Paisley had just either politely declined or teased him without any commitment.  This was the first time she had actually agreed to terms.  His spent cock actually twitched at the thought of seeing her sopping wet pussy.

I will.  I need a shower.  I reek of sex and I am drenched.  Paisley knew that would get a rise out of Tom.  He constantly told her he wanted to simply smell her room after she came.  She would ordinarily be a bit weirded out by a comment like that, but from Tom, she knew he simply enjoyed all aspects of sex.  The sights, sounds, and smells.  He had told her in detail how he loved everything about sex and wanted to experience it with her.  It was such a welcome departure from the idiots she fucked.  They only cared about getting off.

Ok.  I will get to work on your vid after I recover.  Have a great day baby, talk soon.  Tom turned back to his desk to finish his consults for the day.  

_________

Paisley logged on and saw a notice that she had a new message.  It was from Tom.  She opened it and read the message.  It simply said, Here you go, enjoy.  She clicked on the video, not sure what to expect.  Did he really make a video of him masturbating for her?  What would it look like?  She always wondered how big his cock was.  Was it thick?  Did it have a nice head?  When she had asked him to describe it, he had responded that it was capable of doing the job.  She could get no further description from him.  She leaned back on the pillows on her bed and waited.  

The opening shot was in a POV style.  She could see Tom's pants were unzipped already.  A hand reached in and fished out a partially flaccid cock.  Hmmm, she thought, very nice.  His hand wrapped around the shaft and began a slow stroking motion.  As it hardened, she heard Tom moan.  Now his hand was barely encircling the shaft.  Mmmm, that is pretty thick, thicker than every cock she had inside her over the past two years, she thought.  She paused the video and peeled her leggings off. She had come in from a workout and was still sweaty.  After she unhooked her bra, Paisley reached over to the nightstand to retrieve her bullet.  This might get really good and she wanted to be ready. She clicked it on and felt it buzz in her hand.  The sight of Tom's cock was a pleasant surprise.  She was expecting his cock to be average in size.  She would have sucked it and taken it inside her regardless, as she was turned on by him but seeing his size was definitely a bonus.  She leaned back and hit play.

His cock had reached its maximum size at this point.  She could only guess, but it was longer than average.  Eight inches plus was her guess.  Most of the guys she had recently fucked were six inches.  One was seven and that had been fun.  He was a jerk so she only had the one encounter but it had stretched her nicely and touched her in places the others could not reach.  Tom's cock could go where no man had gone before, she was sure of that.  She glided the bullet over her already wet lips. 

In the video, Tom stopped stroking to apply more lotion.  His large hand grasped the shaft again and stroked up to the tip.  He massaged it a circular motion with gentle squeezes.  Paisley had not seen this technique before and decided to file it away for future use.  Tom knew his way around his cock. He certainly knew what he liked.  It must be from all the solo practice, she mused.  She wished she could be there to do it for him.  She also wanted to see if she could fit that gorgeous cock in her mouth.  She had been told by many of the idiots she had been with recently that she gave the best head they ever had.  Too bad for them they would not get repeat performances.

Paisley looked back at the screen in time to see the head of Tom's cock turn a deep purple and a drop of pre-cum leak from the tip.  She had heard him say during their sessions that his head was doing this, but to actually see it aroused her to the next level.  She couldn't remember the last time she had been this turned on.  Her sheets were already soaked.  She would definitely have to change them before going to sleep tonight.  She tugged on her nipples hard.  Panting, beads of sweat formed and dripped from her brow to her nose.  She grunted as she plunged three fingers deep into her sopping wet cunt. 

On the screen, Tom was grunting and breathing hard. The head of his cock had turned an even deeper shade of purple, which she did not think was possible.  Tom's hand was a blur but then slowed down.  He mumbled that he did not want to cum too soon.  He let go of his cock and it stood straight up, twitching slightly.  Paisley thought it was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen.  At least eight inches long, maybe five inches around.  A couple of nice veins ran down the shaft.  The head was a mushroom shape that was a little bigger than the shaft.  She imagined it pressing against her swollen lips, begging for entry.  She shoved a fourth finger into her aching pussy.  She had never been able to do that before.  God, she was close and this was going to be a big one.  

Tom's hand grasped his shaft again and he said he was ready for the finish and asked if she was too.  Yes, she replied out loud to the screen, she fucking was.  She surprised herself that she had spoken out loud and was thankful that her roommate had not come back from work yet.  Tom's hand was again on his thick shaft.  He pumped long, twisting strokes.  Paisley was riveted to the screen, even as her vision blurred slightly as she neared a very powerful orgasm.  With two long twisting strokes, Tom grunted and moaned a single word, "Paisley!"  His swollen head erupted in a fountain of hot sperm.  That was it for Paisley.  Seeing Tom's cock spew so much cum sent her over the edge. Hot juices flowed from her pussy, not squirting in the classic sense but just running out of her and soaking her sheets.  Wave after wave, her orgasm rocked her.  Every muscle clenching, she nearly passed out.  After what seemed like an eternity but was really only a couple of minutes, she regained her faculties.  She reached over to stop the video. 

Still breathing hard, she thought about what she had just witnessed and done.  Tom's cock was magnificent.  It wasn't a porn star behemoth but instead, a much bigger than average specimen.  Perfectly proportioned, she desired to experience it in the flesh.  Seeing him cum and shoot volumes into the air was such a turn on for her.  All of her partners to this point had been average in this area.  A  teaspoon, usually dribbling out or squirting a few inches at best.  Tom's ejaculation was almost a porn film cum-shot.  God, she wanted to feel it shoot all over her breasts and then deep inside her.  Maybe in her ass.  She did love anal.  Could she take that in her ass?  She would love to try.   Now she had to make a video for Tom, as she always kept her promises.  This one would be fun to make.  And more importantly, where would it lead?

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by scoxox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments