Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ch.1 The Meeting

"Perusing the chat rooms results in a life altering experience..."

16
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

"BigBreasts22... hmmm, how can I resist that?"

Tom clicked on her bio page soon after entering the Pic Room.  Various pics and GIFS of hot women posing and sucking on enormous cocks flowed down the page.  Tom ignored most of these.  If he wanted to see porn, he could simply pop onto one of his well-used sites and jack off.  Her bio page popped onto his screen.  

Age: 22

Capricorn

Single

Bisexual

The avatar pic was of a stunning brunette with a slim body and a black bikini top.  He couldn't see the face, but the bikini was holding a very nice set of breasts.  They were round, firm and just hung there defying gravity.   The name seemed to ring true.

Back in the room, two things were going on almost as if oblivious to each other.  One:  Friends were talking to each other as the porn images flash by.  A little sexual innuendo, but otherwise it could be friends chatting at a Chili's.  Two:  Dudes, horny dudes were stalking anything that had a female avatar.  Goal:  To find someone to cyber with.  Each new female entering the room was a possible cyber mate.

Tom fell into the latter group.  He started with a mild, "Hi, how are you doing tonight?"  It posted on the board.

"Fine, how about you?" was the reply on the board from BigBreasts22.

This was a good sign.  If she wasn't interested in any interaction, the response was usually either nothing or a simple, "Fine."

After seeing a bunch of slimy pick up lines, Tom tried a subtler approach.

"So do you feel like chum in shark-infested waters?" He hoped this would get a response.

"Ha, maybe a little"

"So what really brings you here tonight?"

"Nothing going on here.  I come to read the stories.  Thought I would check out the chat rooms."

"No hot date tonight?  I checked out your page.  If that avatar is you, you must have a big stick to beat them off with." Tom felt good.  She was responding to his banter.

"You like the pic?"

"What's not to like?"

"Guess my name is not exactly subtle..."

"No, but I like it.  A lot."

"Thanks."

Tom took a chance and sent an invite for a private chat.  She accepted.

"Thanks for accepting.  Nice to get out of the main room with all the pics zooming by."

"Yeah.  But did I just get into a smaller tank with a shark?"

"I only bite if you want me to..."

"Ha, I like you.  You're funny."

"I try.  Comes with experience."

"I see you are not exactly college age."

"Does that bother you?"

"Actually no.  I am really tired of college frat boys.  The last three I have dated were all jerks.  Only concerned with their frat bros and getting off.  If I hear 'Dude' or 'Bro' one more time, I will scream!"

Tom chuckled to himself.  She was sassy.  She seemed smart.  He was beginning to like this one.

"So tell me a bit about yourself."

"Well, 5'4", 34 DD.  120 lbs.  Brown eyes...is that what you wanted to know?"

"Nice start.  I will have you know, not that you asked, that I am a boob man.  So I am now semi-hard...lol!"

"Ha, only semi?"

Tom was really semi-hard.  The thought of a nice, young set of breasts, with dark brown nipples the size of a pencil eraser suddenly popped into his head.  He always had been a boob man.  Several of his past girlfriends and his wife were well endowed.  

They chatted about all different things.  She was easy to talk to.  He told her why he was on Lush.  He was fifty-four, married for thirty years.  Happy, but also not.  Loved his wife, but sex was not on the table anymore.  She was not interested.  The few times they did have sex, it was a quick in and out.  She never initiated.  He actually waited eight months last year to see if she would suggest sex.  She didn't.  They talked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company, but she said she simply wasn't interested.  When they were first together, he would often awake with her hand on his cock.  Now she slept on the other side of the bed and they never touched unless it was by accident.  He, on the other hand, loved sex.  Always had.  He could go multiple times a day.  So his life was now resigned to masturbation at least once a day.  He was still in good shape thanks to tennis and cycling daily. His 6'1" frame carried 195 lbs.  Not the 175 lbs he was when he did triathlons in college, but not too bad at his age.  She told him that she was a nurse, fresh out of school.  Dated a bunch of jerks.  In Chicago, originally from Wisconsin.  A Cheesehead.  Born and bred.  Loved football, never missed a Packer game.   Tom looked at his watch and realized that two hours had gone by.  He hadn't even tried to cyber with her.  Not the original plan.

"I have an early shift so I gotta get some sleep.  I enjoyed talking to you.  Pretty cool for an old guy...hahaha!"

"Yeah, you're ok for a Cheesehead...Rams fan from way back."

"Nice run last year, too bad you ran into Bellicheck and Brady..."

"Ouch"

"Too soon?"

"Getting over it."

"Talk soon?"

"Yes, please.  Sending a friend request."

"Got it.  Night stud."  

"Ha, night sexy."

Tom logged off.  That was not what he had planned for the evening.  He simply wanted to hook up for some quick cyber.  Maybe a little sexual banter.  Two hours talking to a twenty-two-year-old about everything and anything like she was an old friend was totally unexpected.  Wow, just wow.  

............................................................................

The next morning, Tom got up and went to his desk.  He ran a consulting business out of his home office.  Being an expert in his field allowed him to make a very nice living only working a few hours a day.  Each morning, he did his consultations and talked to clients.  By noon, the work for the day was done.  His wife is an interior designer and is out of the house meeting with clients, shopping or at her studio working.  Most days she left early and returned late.  Toms days were spent alone.  Tennis, cycling, golf and working out were how he spent his afternoons.  This morning, he logged on to Lush while he was finishing up his consults.  He saw a Poke in the upper right-hand corner.  It was her.  A little butterfly fluttered in his stomach.  What, was he in high school?  He hadn't felt that in a long time.  He answered the Poke.

"Hey you"

"Hey yourself."  Tom was typing and trying to work at the same time.  He felt a stirring in his groin.

"What are you up to?"

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

"Working.  Gotta pay the bills."

"Oh yeah, that consulting thing.  Don't want to interrupt you if you can't chat."

"No, I'm almost done.  The rest can wait a bit.  I would rather talk to a sexy, young thing with amazing breasts... "

"How do you know they are amazing?  They are, but you haven't seen them yet..."

"Yet?  Does that mean I will see them eventually?"

"Ooops, Freudian slip..."

Tom chuckled.  First, she knew what a Freudian slip was.  Second, was he going to see her breasts?  His cock stirred again.  

"So when can I see them?"  He was joking, but maybe he would get lucky.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Sure."

"That pic is not me.  Just one I found online."

Tom thought that this was it.  She was really a dude... uggghhhh!

"Ok, so what do you really look like?:

"Well, I am petite, and I do have big breasts...hahaha!, but I am not as skinny or stunning as the avatar pic."

"That's ok, how about a real pic then?"

"Hmmm, well, ok.  Check my page.  I have one only you can see"

Tom quickly found the pic.  He could only stare.  The pic was of a petite brunette.  It was not the face of a supermodel.  Long brown hair, brown eyes.  A cute little nose.  Her face was roundish, kind of girl next door/pixie.  But the eyes had a twinkle like she knew something you did not and it was amusing.  Tom was instantly drawn to her appearance.  Then he looked down.  He gasped.  She was topless.  Two round, full breasts were in plain view.  The nipples were as if he had ordered them.  Dark brown tips, fully erect and the size of pencil erasers.  The areolas were just perfect.  Slightly larger than silver dollars, they too were a dark brown and dotted with little bumps.  His groin stirred.

"My cock just woke up, young lady."

"Good.  So you liked my pic?  I know I am not as hot as the avatar pic."

"Are you kidding?  You are absolutely stunning."

"Well, kind of you to say.  I do like my breasts though"

"Me too"

 "Ha, good to know.  Last night you were such a gentleman.  Almost too much of one.  I was horny.  You never tried to cyber me. Why?"

"Well, good question.  I enjoyed our chat so much I didn't want to scare you off"

"Well, stud, I am home from a long shift.  I was called in for an overnight just after we logged off.  So I am tired and still horny.  Can you help me, Obi-Wan, you are my only hope..."

"Of course I can.  Are you home alone?"

"Yes, in my bed,  my roommate is at work."

"Ok.  Lie back and just do what I tell you."

"Hmmmm, ok.  I like a man who can take charge..."

The house was empty.  Rebecca, Tom's wife had left for her studio.  He unzipped his pants and stroked his cock.

"Take off your top and bottom.  I want you naked.  Now take your index finger and put it in your mouth."

"Ok."

"Take your wet finger and rub your nipple.  Slow circles."

"Mmmmm"

"Pull on it.  Pinch it.  Squeeze your breast with your other hand and keep tugging on your nipple.  Tell me how it feels."

"Mmmmm. good.  My nipples are hard."

Tom's cock was now hard.  Rock hard.  It felt so good as he stroked it.  Typing was difficult, but he kept going.

"Run your hand down your stomach.  To your left thigh, but don't touch your pussy yet."

"Ok, but I want to.  God, I want to cum!"

"Patience, young Padawan, patience.  Rub your lips with your left hand.  Keep tugging on your nipple with your right. Don't go inside your pussy until I tell you to."

"Unhhhh"

Now put a finger inside.  Tell me how it feels."

"God so good.  Wet, so fucking wet.  Hot."

Tom groaned and stroked his cock faster.  He usually just got them off and jerked off to porn after.  But she turned him on so much he couldn't resist.

"Can you do two fingers?"

"Yes.  But it's tight."

"Good girl.  Slide both in and out now.  Faster and faster."

"Unghhhhh"

"Can you do three fingers?"

"Don't know.  Uhhhh, wow that's tight but three are in.  Oh god, that's good."

"Long slow strokes.  Then faster, baby.  Faster."

"Unhhhhh......Oh fuck!"

"That's it, faster, baby.  Cum for me!"

"Oh god, I'm close....Unhhhh......Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

The head of Tom's cock was a dark purple.  Pre-cum oozed from the tip.  He pumped faster as he typed one-handed...

"Oh god, I'm cumming!  Fuck!  Fuck me!.....Unhhhhhhhhhhh!"

When Tom saw that on the screen it pushed him over the edge.  The first rope of cum shot out and he barely adjusted his aim to miss his keyboard.  The second rope shot across the room.  Three, four, five spurts of hot semen.  He just kept cumming.  The release was amazing and he lost focus.  For a brief few seconds, there was only cum and relief.

Silence.  Nothing on the screen.  Tom leaned back in his chair.  He had never cum so hard during a cyber session.  Cum was pooled on the hardwood.  Hardwood, hahaha.  It certainly was, but was now just growing soft.  He glanced back at the screen.

"You still there?"

No response.  Did she leave?

"You ok?"

"OMG!  That was the biggest orgasm I have had in quite a while.  I almost blacked out for a sec.  You should see my sheets, they are soaked!  And the room smells like I have been fucking for hours...haha!"

"Mmmm, now you are just torturing me.  Glad you enjoyed yourself and glad I could be of assistance.  Can you lick your fingers for me?  Tell me how it tastes?"

"You are a dirty old man!  Mmmm, I taste great.  A bit salty, a bit sweet.  I love how I taste."

"I would love to lick your fingers...."

"I wish you were here to lick them.  I would lick something of yours too..."

"Aw, you are just teasing this old guy now."

"Mmmmm, maybe, maybe not..."

"You should get some sleep now.  But before you go, what is your name?"

"Ha, I guess we should exchange real name now.  Paisley."

"I'm Tom.  So nice to meet you...get some sleep sweetie and we will talk later."

"Yes, we will.  Thanks, I really needed that."

Tom logged off and finished his last few consults.  Wow, that was really great.  Where was this going to go?  He wasn't sure, but he was excited to find out.  He took another look at her pic.  That smile and those eyes just captivated him.  And god, those breasts.  What he would give to suck a nipple into his mouth and tug on it with his teeth.  He longed to feel the weight of each one and gently squeeze them.  Slide his cock between them...shook his head and looked down.  He was hard again...

 

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by scoxox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments