Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Dana and I have been married for over twenty-five years. Friends and relatives are envious of our relationship with each other as friends, spouses, and lovers. This is a unique occurrence in our lives.

It was a Wednesday and we were both off work. We were both semi-retired and had part time jobs. The jobs provided us with medical insurance and some extra spending cash. On this day, Dana was going out with her girl friends and I was off to the doctor, dentist and the wine store. Dana figured out that she would be home about noon and I would be back after two.

I had one of those days when everything went right. The doctor was fifteen minutes. Amazingly, the dentist took two and half hours including traveling. The wine stop was about twenty minutes and I was on my way back to the house. I got five hours of errands done in three.

Upon arriving back at the house, I noticed Dana's car parked in the garage. I wanted to surprise Dana, so entered the house quietly. As I walked into the house, strange sounds and noises were coming from the master bedroom. I peeked in and saw Dana on the bed, naked and fucking herself with a shiny nine inch gold vibrator.

Dana was in the land of ecstasy with her head thrown back and her hands moving the buzzing vibrator. After about five minutes, she noticed me watching her from the doorway.

"Paul, get your ass over here now! I need you and that vicious tongue of yours."

Immediately, I put my head between Dana's thighs. Her cunt was oozing with her juices. Dana was in heightened state of arousal and excitement. I felt her legs clamp around my head and force it deeper into her crotch. All that she wanted was for me to continue to eat her pussy.

Her moans were getting more and more intense as her climax was building into a exquisite crescendo. My tongue was busy slapping her clit as fast and hard as it could go. To give her more of a thrill, my tongue penetrated her love tunnel and licked up more of her sweet pussy juice.

I felt Dana starting to shake and quiver as she was cumming. Her body was going into spasms as she hit her pinnacle. Then, her hips arched upward as she collapsed spilling out vulgarities, climaxing with an, "Oh, Fuck!"

Dana moved into a fetal position as I laid down next to her. I never got naked because she was so wound up. I let her rest before I decided to ask her the magic question.

"What got into you today?"

"After an early lunch with the girls, I was driving back to the house in the SUV. At the stop light, I looked down into the car next to me. There was this girl blowing the driver. She was really going to town on his cock. Her head was moving up and down faster than a car engine's piston. The more that I watched her, the more my pussy began to quiver and excrete my juices. I was so turned on that I flew home at break neck speed.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

I got naked and that is when you caught me, calming myself down."

"Well, now I understand what got you all wound up and had you bouncing off the walls. I have this problem and need your personal assistance."

I was standing there with an almost painful hard on. Dana's solo had done wonders for me and now, it was her turn to take care of me.

Dana looked at my condition, knelt down in front of me, reached over and grabbed my penis. She slowly and gently began to massage me. Her touch was soft and loving, making a very sensual feeling flow through my body.

Dana licked her lips and started to orally attack my manhood. Slowly, she began to nibble and gently bite the knob and shaft of my cock. She was getting into it and before long, the entire shaft was in her mouth. Dana was sucking my manhood as if I would be taking it away from her. No thought was further from my mind. I was at her beck and call and in the palm of her hands. She could do anything that she wanted to me.

Her cock sucking skills were fantastic and she was never afraid to use them. She began with one of her signature moves. Dana liked to slowly deep throat my entire shaft to the hilt on the downward stroke and then to drag her teeth along it as she withdrew her mouth. Her evil sexually perverted mind knew that this drove me crazy and would take almost no time to reach my climax.

However, that was not Dana's plan. Instead, she wanted to bring me to the height of excitement, tease me for a while, and then to finish me off. Dana's tongue was doing a great job of teasing me. She liked licking the sides of my cock and sliding it inside of her mouth. I shuddered with the anticipation of cumming with my cock in her mouth. After about ten minutes, I was begging Dana for some relief.

"Finish me off, my balls are aching. I can barely stand up."

"Okay, Paul, here we go!"

Her head began to move faster and faster over my manhood. She was like some demonic creature. Her mouth was busy gratifying my cock. She wanted my cum and for me to never forget this blow job.

"Dana, I'm cumming, and I mean now."

I felt myself explode into Dana's mouth. The hot spurts of cum were flowing down her throat. She gulped it and sucked me clean.

After my orgasm, I fell to my knees and rolled onto the floor. For Dana, she had given me a, "Hall of Fame" blow job. I had no strength to do anything. She had totally wiped me out. After, the two of us just lounged around our bedroom for the better part of the day.

I said to her, "This has been quite a day off and an unforgettable afternoon! Our friends and neighbors think that we are sex fiends and today, we may have proved it. I am glad that I married you."

Dana answered, "Me too."

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments