Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The following day, after our dinner evening, I decided to clean up the car. When I went out to the garage and saw the car, I laughed and laughed. On the car's trunk, you could see the imprint of Dana's ass and hand prints where she positioned herself for our encounter on the dark, lonely dirt road in the desert. The trunk also showed where my thighs rubbed against the car while I was banging Dana. At a glance, anyone could tell what had happened to the vehicle.

So there was only one thing left to do: call Dana.

I beckoned her, "Oh Dana, could you come here a minute? I need to show you something,"

Dana stormed out of the house. She was upset because I had interrupted her from what she was doing.

"Okay, Paul, what do you need help with?" she asked. I didn't say anything and pointed to the trunk.

"Holy shit, get that off the trunk. If anyone sees that, they'll know we are total sexual perverts."

I said, "We are. Thought that you would want a glimpse of your masterpiece from last night before I wash the car."

Dana looked at me, shook her head, and returned to the house. Being the clever person that I am, I got out my trusty iPhone and took about a dozen shots for posterity and blackmail material against Dana. She got her wish, the convertible got washed, and her artwork was destroyed.

About two hours later, Dana came to me with an idea.

She said, "How about a little role-play this afternoon? Buying a used car from a private party is a good one. We can do it in the garage, and the neighborhood is empty. This will be a lot of fun."

I responded, "Great idea."

We decided on two o'clock in the garage, and she was going to surprise me with her outfit. I had a hidden surprise for her, so I decided to video it and not tell her. The secret video and her outfit could be a great "Daily Double."

Two o'clock arrived, and the stage was set. I would be the car owner, and Dana would be the buyer. The idea was that Dana would do anything to negotiate for the best deal possible on the convertible.

Dana entered the garage "commando" in a red tank top, tight white shorts, and high heels. I told her the price and suggested we go for a test drive. I opened the driver's door for her and got a great view of her tits. She was excited because her rock-hard nipples showed through the red tank top.

We went for a quick test drive. Her shorts rode up, and I could see her crack and a wet spot forming. Dana was getting into this role-play, and so was I. We did the usual used car routine as we returned to the garage. As we entered the garage, I immediately closed the door. I got out and walked over to open the door for Dana.

Dana, the would-be buyer, started a conversation and had some questions.

"I like the car," she said. "But the price is a little high for me."

I played along and replied, "Well, I could come down two hundred."

She reached out from the driver's seat, unzipped my shorts, and pulled out my cock.

"I was thinking more like twelve hundred dollars."

With that offer, she put my cock into her mouth and began to give me a very sensual blow job. One thing that I can say for Dana is to quote Willie Nelson, "She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch." No matter how many times that she has sucked my cock, it just gets better every time.

As she continued her oral assault, mysteriously, the price of the car was dropping. Her mouth and teeth were raking over my erection. Then she began to nibble and gently bite my penis. The feeling was exquisite. It was a valid combination of pain and pleasure. Her continuation had a colossal effect on me and the price of the car.

I moaned, "I'm going to cum."

"For twelve hundred dollars, I'll deep-throat you and swallow your entire load."

"Sold !!"

My balls let loose with a tidal wave of sperm. Dana let out a little gag but swallowed the entire blast. As a little bonus, she looked at me, smiled, winked, and licked her lips. It was so sexy that it left me weak-kneed. Little did Dana know that I had videoed her performance for the ages and could relive it repeatedly.

The two of us began to laugh and think about how many business deals are consummated daily. It makes you wonder what goes on in the business world. Slowly, we got ourselves together after the afternoon's role-play.

So, we decided on a light dinner. It consisted of grilled chicken with a garden salad. I had a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the fridge to go with the meal. Dinner was great, the evening was pleasant, and we decided to do a little yard work.

In our walled backyard, we pulled weeds, trimmed trees, raked the rocks, and cleaned the pool. After about an hour of manual labor, Dana appointed herself "foreman" and decided to tell me how to clean the pool. I don't know if it was my temper, mischievous state of mind, or snapped, but I threw Dana into the pool. She was dressed entirely and started to yell at me.

Suddenly, she realized that I was following her into the pool. She looked at me in amazement and realized what I had on my mind. This was no prank, and I was about to start a business. Immediately upon entering the pool, I pulled down Dana's shorts and panties. Then, I began to massage her crotch.

I said, "Dana, this is no role-play."

My hand was busy rubbing her pussy while my fingers played with her clit. Dana was moving back and forth while uttering low, guttural animal moans. My fingers were now opening her labia lips and moving in and out of the love canal.

"Oh, Paul, that feels so good!"

Dana reached down to my crotch and found a raging hard-on. I was ready, and she would be there in no time. Now, Dana's mind kicked into high gear.

She said, "Go over to the pool steps, sit down because I want to ride you in a "reverse cowgirl" position. I want to slam down on your cock and shove it deep into me."

"Sounds great."

I went to the stairs, sat down, and waited for Dana. She came over and quickly slid onto my cock. When she got on me, my hands went straight to rubbing her tits. She began to ride my cock as if she were a cowgirl.

The movement of the water and Dana's rhythm were hypnotic. We were both enjoying this impromptu sex session. I tried pushing myself through her as she was flag pole-sitting to a climax. We went at it for at least twenty minutes before Dana told me she was cumming. I felt her interior vaginal muscles squeeze my cock while my balls began to tighten up. After about five more of her body slams on my cock, Dana began to shake and quiver.

"Paul, this is it. Fuck yes!"

All I could do was moan and try not to drown in the pool. As she got off me, part of my seed went floating into the pool.

Dana remarked, "Great, less cleanup for me."

I replied, "So it does not clog up the pump or the filters."

We caught our breath, gathered our clothes, dried off, and headed into the house. We were rung out and decided to get ready for bed. We showered and lay in bed talking. We recapped the day's events and smiled at each other for our activities.

"You know, Dana, today was great. This is how life should be lived and enjoyed. We should never stop enjoying each other."

Dana kissed me and smiled, and I felt her hand on my crotch. I knew we were back on the right track.

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments