Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Search For A Home

"The search for Fiona's new apartment"

13
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to AngelWorthy for assisting with the proofreading."

It was a month since Fiona arrived back in Melbourne. We were well into spring. Fiona had not had any luck finding a suitable apartment. Melbourne's Spring Horse Racing Carnival was coming up. The Melbourne Cup, known as the race that stops the nation, is run at 3:00 pm AEDST on the first Tuesday in November. Many people, therefore, take leave on Monday to make it an extra-long weekend.

On the Friday evening, Fiona came home late after a long drive home. She had been to see one of her charges over the other side of this sprawling city, so it was a slow drive home. Tired and yet excited that she may have found an apartment, she bounced up the stairs and kissed me with a very tight hug.

"I think I found an apartment that will suit me fine," she said cheerfully. "At least according to the ad, it is."

"Dinner is ready, so let's eat," I said. "I don't have any dessert, however. So I hope you weren't looking forward to a great dessert."

She laughed, "You tease! You know very well that my favourite dessert is seldom served on the dining table." She giggled.

"How wonderfully romantic," she squealed as she saw the dining table. "Candles, dimmed light, and a rose from your garden." We kissed again and sat down to eat.

Over dinner, Fiona told me how frustrated she was with her latest charge. He would never get the timesheets correct and, as a result, had been underpaid for his work. While telling me this, her foot was caressing my calves under the table. As dinner came to an end, we were still talking about the frustrations in her work. She rose to take the dishes to the dishwasher.

"Fin, I must apologise, but dessert will be slightly delayed," I said as I rose and headed to the bathroom.

I ran the water to fill the spa bath and turned the heater on low to make the air just comfortable. I lit the candles at each end of the bath. As I left the room, I dimmed the light.

Back at the dining table, I hugged Fiona, we kissed, and I lowered the zip on the back of her dress. I went behind and blindfolded her with a tea towel. Then I led Fiona to the bedroom, where I slowly undressed her.

"Just stand there for a sec. Don't peek. This won't take long." I said.

With that, I dashed into the bathroom to turn the water off and quickly removed my clothes. On my return, I took her by the hips, kissed her on the lips and directed her to the bathroom.

"Okay, remove the blindfold and hop in," I told her.

"You are in a romantic mood tonight. This is positively delicious." She said with a big smile as she kissed me.

We climbed in together. She immediately turned on the jets and positioned herself so they massaged her back. I watched her close her eyes as she leaned back and relaxed. Her right foot was busy checking if all of me was fully relaxed. Need I say? I was not.

"I thought you needed to relax a little first, so I changed the venue for dessert." I giggled.

Satisfied with what she found, she stopped moving her foot and just relaxed with her eyes closed. Her breathing was becoming more and more relaxed. She was so relaxed she fell asleep. Fiona is a deep sleeper, so I had to work this out. First thing was to drain the bath. While the water drained, I carefully covered her with a heated towel and dried myself with another.

I thought, "I need to wake Fin just enough to get her dried and into bed."

I sat her on the wide edge of the bath to dry her. Then gently picked her up and put her into bed.

I returned to snuff the candles, turned out the lights and got into bed. I cuddled up close and kissed her on the nape of her neck and shoulder. I fell asleep with my hand on her breast.

When I woke the next morning, Fiona was half lying on me, one leg over so that my morning wood was tucked into the back of her knee. Her forefinger was gently tracing circles around one of my nipples. I moaned, enjoying the feeling of tingles through my body.

"I didn't get dessert last night because of you," Fiona whispered. "So I'm going to have it now. You and your romantic stuff."

"Hey! I never told you to fall asleep. So don't blame ..." I replied. Before I could finish what I was saying, she was passionately kissing me.

She slithered onto me. Continuing to kiss, she manoeuvred herself so my cock was laying along her slit. The kiss flowed from her lips into my body with powerful tingles. Our tongues fenced like they always do in our long kisses. Her lovely clit was caressing my shaft as she held me tight, as if she was stopping me from escaping her grasp. Suddenly she stopped moving as she pushed herself down firmly as her orgasm hit. As it abated, she relaxed. Nothing was said until her breathing eased.

"Now that is what I call a super dessert," she exclaimed, "Do I feel cream there, or am I imagining it?"

"Why don't you swing around and check? If you are right, you might enjoy licking it up."

She spun around. "It is cream indeed."

With that, she began to lick it up, and we sixty-nined to another orgasm for Fiona. Being a Saturday, we decided to stay in bed longer to just relax, cuddle and talk. Between numerous kisses, our conversations ranged from the garden and its needs to her frustrations with her charges. She was very concerned about a few of them.

We eventually had breakfast around 10:00 am, after which we went on our bush walk with the camera in hand, just in case. We took time for a long slow walk with many stops along the way for romantic kisses and photos of wildflowers. This time there were also some risque shots of Fiona that she thoroughly enjoyed posing for.

We returned to the house well after our usual lunchtime. Even considering that we had walked a considerable distance and also made time for a nice roll in a shady glen that we found along the way, neither of us was hungry. Fiona prepared a small snack, while I fixed us a cool drink. We then adjourned to the sun lounge for some afternoon relaxation. As we lay there our chat was about nothing in particular but punctuated with numerous kisses before we both drifted off for a little nap in the warm air.

When I woke a short time later, Fiona was fast asleep. So I left her there to rest, while I did a little weeding of the front garden beds. Thankfully the mulch was keeping things under good control for me.

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me and a nudge on my back, "Oi, you deserted me, you rat!" Fiona exclaimed.

I turned and kissed her upper thigh, looked up at her and smiled. "You looked so cute sleeping there. I couldn't wake you, so I came down here. You look quite nice from this angle too." I saw the time on her watch. "I tell you what, dinner tonight will be at the Thai restaurant if they aren't booked out already. I'll get my phone to book a table." I said as I headed inside.

When I returned, she was still admiring the garden. With a smile, I said, "All booked for 6:30. It pays to be on a first-name basis with the owner. They are booked out, but for us, he made an arrangement."

We arrived at the restaurant right on time. As we entered the restaurant, Kiet, the owner, greeted us at the door. He welcomed us back and showed us to our usual corner table. The small restaurant was made from two adjoining shops and was very cosy. The meal was wonderful, as usual. After the meal, we took a detour to watch the sunset from the hilltop near home. We were there for over an hour, kissing and cuddling on the park bench.

The drive home was quiet, and both were lost in our thoughts. We returned home and kissed at the top of the stairs. The sweetest simmering kisses expressed the unspoken love we have for each other. A gentle, tender bond of loving that drew us together and once more led us to some wonderful, slow lovemaking before falling asleep.

We decided to use Monday to inspect a few other apartments, starting with the one she found on Friday. Besides some lovemaking, we spent most of Sunday on post-production of the photos we took during our bushwalk. The nude and seminude shots of Fiona had some great shots among them. Fiona took some acceptable ones of me, too, but then, I'm not that photogenic. We printed a few ten-by-eights of Fiona to frame.

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

For the evening meal, we decided to have a BBQ. I still had some German-style sausages in the freezer, which are very nice when done on a BBQ. While I prepared that, Fiona prepared a salad. With a nice wine to accompany it, we relaxed out on the deck to eat. The conversation eventually led back to one of Fiona's charges about whom she was seriously concerned. I offered to have a chat with him in the hope that it would calm them both down. She relaxed after that and sat on my lap for a kiss to thank me.

The air temperature fell quickly as the sun disappeared over the horizon, so we headed inside to watch the news while cuddling on the couch. Fiona had a better idea and suggested we should do that in bed. I'm never one to ruin a good idea, so I turned the lights out in the lounge and joined her in bed after preparing a little surprise I had in mind for her.

Fiona was already naked. Just for a change, I kept my jocks on, which caused her to give me a strange look without saying anything. I pretended not to notice.

"You took your time getting to bed," she chipped at me, "What on earth took you so long?"

"You can't load a dishwasher in two seconds," I replied. "But I'm here now. So tell me what you wanted to watch that has to be done in bed? I simply wanted to see the end of the news for tomorrow's weather."

"Nothing in particular. I just enjoy cuddling in bed more than on the couch. What's this coming to bed with your jocks still on? Is something wrong with your little man?"

"Seek, and ye shall find."

She came closer as I caressed her. I was surprised at how long it took before her hand reached my groin.

"What's this?" she asked.

"What do you mean? I thought you knew what would be there." I giggled.

"It feels different through the jocks."

"You better have a closer look then. Because it hasn't changed."

Fiona pulled back the sheet and proceeded to pull on my jocks as if there was the danger of a large spider popping out of there. Her eyes lit up when she saw the fruit ring wrapped around the base of my hardening cock.

"Mmmm, I love fruit rings," she exclaimed. "I knew there was something different about it."

She then nibbled at the fruit ring and proceeded to give me one of the most magnificent blow jobs that I had ever experienced.

"What you are doing is fantastic, but why should you be the only one eating? Swing your butt around so I can eat something too."

We lay there edging each other for a very long time with her on top. Rolled onto our sides, Then me on top. After we almost rolled out of bed, she decided she could not take another mini-orgasm. She mounted me in reverse cowgirl style. A very few sharp and deep strokes later, she froze in position as she could feel the twin torrents of semen and her orgasm flowing through her pussy. She clamped tight and held me there.

As our breathing slowed back to normal, she tried spinning around with me remaining inside her. Sadly I slipped out. Much of my cum flowed out of her. She just rubbed it into me as we kissed through the afterglow. Nothing further was said, as we fell asleep in each other's arms,

Monday morning, after breakfast, we headed off to look at the apartments. After a long drive, we arrived at the first one. The apartment that Fiona had discovered on Friday was the first.  It was a lovely apartment. However, was not happy with the design of the bathroom and laundry. She was rather disappointed as we left.

As we arrived at the car, I embraced Fiona, held her, looked into her eyes and said. "Fin, I know how disappointed you are. I would miss you so much if you move out. Why don't you just stay with me permanently?" I placed a finger over her mouth so I could continue, "I would miss everything about you, sweetheart. I must confess that I love you so much." I took my finger away.

She kissed me with passion. "I love you too! I don't want to move out, either. I so much want to stay with you. We get along so well; it would be so sad to lose what we have."

I wiped a tear from my eye. "We are agreed then. You will stay. So no need to spend more time looking at apartments unless you are interested in studying some poor architecture." I said with a chuckle. I opened the car door for her. She giggled as she sat down, followed by a big sigh.

"Destination home it is," I said as we pulled into the traffic. "A little celebration is due. I know this great rustic pub on the way home where we can stop for lunch with a glass of wine."

After a very nice lunch at the pub, we had a relaxing drive home.

I pulled into the garage. Before we got out of the car, we kissed. Fiona waited for me to open the stairway door. We walked up the stairs with an arm around each other's backs. Halfway we stopped for a kiss. Then again at the top and headed for the bedroom.

Slowly kissing beside the bed we undressed each other. Gently caressing Fiona, our bodies tingled in anticipation as the kisses grew hotter. Time slowed as the kisses conveyed the burning desires in our hearts. Such ecstasy was brought about by the devotion we had for each other. Our actions were slow, deliberate and tender, and brought about a wonderful sleep.

Tuesday had arrived. The morning news and current affairs programmes were full of all sorts of experts attempting to predict the horse that would win the Melbourne Cup later in the day. We decided to drive into the small town for brunch and place a bet on the cup. On the way home, we took the long scenic route. We stopped at the lookout point along the way and gazed into the distance.

As we kissed, Fiona broke the kiss and looked me in the eye, with that look that always makes me melt. She held me around my middle for a gentle hug. She paused, took a breath and whispered into my ear, "I love you." Took another breath. "Thank you for asking me to stay to live with you."

"I'm asking you to do more than live with me," I replied nervously. "Marry me. I would like this to be permanent. Will you marry me?"

"Mmmmmm, let me think about this for a while." A pregnant pause. "Just teasing. Yes, of course I'll marry you. Why did you take so long to ask?"

"Don't really know. I've been thinking about it for a while." I sighed. "Probably because I feared you might turn me down. I am so happy you agreed."

We kissed the sweetest, slow-simmering kiss that expressed the love that was unspoken yet felt in our hearts.

"Let's drive and celebrate," I said, "and watch the cup race." I giggled. "Just kidding."

"It's cup day. Of course, we will watch. You are the horse, and I'm the jockey."

We were halfway up the stairs, and we kissed. Fiona started to undress me. My pants dropped to the step, and I stepped out of them. Next step, and her jeans dropped. Two more steps for the jocks and knickers. She saw I was ready.

"That's enough, you're ready, get onto the bed on your back," she ordered.

She mounted me, leaned forward, kissed me and whispered, "Yes, I will marry you for sure. If you hadn't asked today, then I would have asked you."

Our bodies united in the gentle bond of loving; we kissed with greater passion than we had ever done before. The kiss flowed into my body like a current rushing over a cliff. Our legs were entangled, so the connection could not be broken until we were ready. Our tongues were fencing like swordsmen vying for a medal. Our hearts beat louder and faster. Time stood still as the kiss conveyed our desire for that ecstasy that we had shared before. Only this time, it shared more than lust, but also the love we had developed for each other and the commitment we had just made. As the crescendo arrived, tongues stopped fencing, and our hearts missed a beat. Our breathing took a little pause before the kiss resumed. After we were all relaxed once more, we fell asleep as we were.

We missed the horse race. However, we won our own race.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments