Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Easter Reunion

"A long weekend together develops a deeper relationship"

11
2 Comments 2
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks again to AngelWorthy for her assistance with proofreading."

Fiona and I had not seen each other since New Year. She was no longer my liaison officer. Her charges were much further afield now, which meant she was often out in the country staying the weekends in a motel. We were both hoping that that would change soon so we could see each other more often. The plan was for her to arrive here some time on Good Friday and return home on Monday. Sunday, my sister was to come over with her children for an Easter Egg hunt and lunch.

Good Friday started a little on the cool side since we were halfway through autumn. I headed out to the garden for a little weeding and scanned for likely hiding places for the Easter Egg hunt. We hadn't had much rain, so the weeds weren't too bad. At least I managed to clear the obvious ones on either side of the drive to make it look presentable for the weekend visitors.

Fiona arrived early evening, which was rather late for her. As she got out of the car, she apologised, explaining the problem with her family delaying her departure. She took a few steps towards me and leapt into my arms with her legs around my waist. The speed at which she did that almost caused me to lose my balance.

We kissed. "God, I have missed you!" she exclaimed. "It's been too damn long."

"I have missed you very much too. Only hearing your voice for short calls, stinks."

To make up for being late, she purchased a wonderful green curry from the Thai restaurant just out of town. Food from there was always top-notch, as shown by the fact that it was almost always fully booked. She took the food from the car, and we ate up on the balcony.

After dinner, we adjourned to the sun lounge and simply lay there in each other's arms, chatting and kissing until the sun disappeared over the horizon. The sky went through various shades of orange and then red, making the scattered clouds appear to be on fire as they slowly moved across the sky.

"Don't move," I said. "That sky deserves to be captured."

I locked the camera into the permanent mounting I have on the balustrade and took several shots.

As the light faded and the air cooled, we cuddled closer, kisses got longer, and the passion increased. Our hands wandered over each other. Shirttails were extracted to give access to the skin they covered.

"I have missed you so much these past few months, Fiona," I whispered in her ear before locking mouths again.

She moaned into my mouth as our tongues fenced like expert swordsmen. A sudden gust of chilled air spoiled the moment. We took it as a hint to head indoors. I unclipped the camera and grabbed the empty wine bottle and glasses while Fiona took the bowls and utensils inside. I latched the door behind us.

Once my hands were then free, I resumed caressing Fiona. I helped her off with her shirt and dropped it to the floor, followed by her bra which was already unhooked outside. She took off my shirt as I slid her pants together with her panties over her hips. Gravity took care of the rest. She returned the favour. We kissed and hugged tight. After such a long break, the skin-to-skin felt as if it was the first time all over again.

She released one arm, took my almost hard cock in hand, and led me closer to the bed. Very quickly, she pushed me over, so I landed on the bed. She followed me up the bed with her mouth engulfing my cock.

"Come right up," I said.

She slid up my body. Our arms entwined again. We kissed with our tongues, resuming their fencing with greater vigour. She raised her body so I could fondle her breasts. She straddled me, wanting me inside her. Holding her in a hug so she couldn't impale herself, I pushed down with one hand so her clit would touch my shaft. She gave a slight moan. Moving her hips, Fiona rubbed her clit up and down my shaft.

"That's a good girl," I whispered in her ear, "That thing does not enter you until you are just about to come or maybe even after, so you can try for a quick second."

With that, she began rubbing fast and kissing with much more passion as her rhythm increased. She didn't take long to get to the point where her breathing told me she was about to tip over the edge. I allowed her to rise and sit on me. The moment she hit bottom, she orgasmed with a guttural moan, as I had never heard from her before. Her very strong contractions lasted well over a minute. As they subsided, she raised herself and lowered again a few times to trigger another strong contraction, followed by a few more. Then she collapsed on me to catch her breath. We fell asleep with her still on top of me, cuddled together. That night we slept well.

The next morning I awoke alone. Where could she be? As I was about to get out of bed, she entered the room with a light breakfast that we had in bed. Many bites were punctuated with kisses. Even some fruit was exchanged during a few kisses. During breakfast, I told her I would have to go into the village for a few last-minute things for the egg hunt and lunch tomorrow.

We headed for the shower with a lot of kissing, which naturally made me hard. When she touched me, I pushed her to the wall as we kissed. She lifted on the leg to give me access, and we had a very fast quickie. I finished her off by fingering her. She came so hard that I had to hold her up while I washed her. As I washed and rinsed her pussy she had several small aftershocks. I reached for a towel, placed it over the toilet seat, and guided Fiona to sit down. I grabbed the fluffy towel from the towel warmer and wrapped it around Fiona. Then I took my towel and dried myself.

After we both dressed, we headed into the village for the shopping. We left the car near the cafe at the edge of town and walked along the avenue to shop. Once done, we returned our purchases to the car. After a leisurely coffee and snack, we took a wonderful detour through the bush to drive back home.

The rest of the day was relaxing, and for the most part, we lounged around the house naked since it was a sunny day with a very comfortable temperature. The eggs for the following morning's Easter Egg hunt were prepared so they could quickly be hidden before my sister arrived with her children.

Lissagomez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissagomez1

After dinner, we stayed outside on the sun lounge until dark. I looked up the time for sunrise and set the alarm for half an hour before that. Lights out, and Fiona cuddled up close in the bed. We made love very slowly that night, with very strong orgasms for both of us. Fiona fell asleep, still half on top of me. I followed shortly after.

When I woke in the morning, Fiona was already up and had prepared breakfast, which she brought into bed.

"You didn't have to make breakfast in bed again."

I took a bite of the toast. Then leaned over to give her a kiss. During the kiss, I pushed the toast into her mouth.

Breakfast was done, checked the time, and I headed for the shower. Fiona followed and joined me. We kissed, soaped each other, and made love against the shower wall. First fingering Fiona to orgasm and another by taking her from behind. A third as I washed her pussy.

Just as I stepped out of the shower, I heard the answering machine announce that my sister was about to leave home. That gave me an hour to play Easter Bunny.

We quickly dressed, grabbed the eggs, and headed out to the garden. It was a perfect day for the outdoors, with filtered sun and temperature in the low to mid-twenties (Celsius). Out front, we hid some so they could not be seen from the car as they drove up. Out the back, we hid eggs so they were a little easier to find. The Easter Eggs needed to be in the shade, so the chocolate ones wouldn't soften under the warmth of the sun.

That done, Fiona and I prepared a few things for the BBQ and retired to the balcony to wait for our guests. My sister was bringing the salads, so everything was ready. We were just getting comfortable when our guests came up the drive. I introduced everyone. The salads were taken in. I asked the kids if they were ready to check if the Easter bunny left more than what resembled coffee beans, at which they both giggled, and we headed back out. The hunt went fast; they found about half each.

Lunch was nice and relaxing out on the rear deck under the shade cloth. Lots of chat, Fiona and sis got to know each other. The kids stuffed themselves with chocolate and looked as if they should be hosed down. They were having a good time eating and running around. My sister and husband were certainly going to have a quiet trip home. When the time came for them to head home, Fiona and I waved them off and headed inside.

It was mid-afternoon. We did a quick clean-up of the deck. I took Fiona by the hand and guided her through the house to the balcony, where we relaxed on the sun lounge. We lay there in each others' arms, simply cuddling and talking about the way children enjoyed the day and tired themselves out.

We lay there facing each other, looking into each other's eyes with foreheads barely touching. Fiona broke the silence as she placed her hand on my cheek.

"I love our times together and lying here with you. I don't want to leave tomorrow. I've been having such a good time and not just the sex. Everything has been just so perfect I don't want it to end."

"I don't want it to end either. I've been wondering how I can hold you here without chaining you up." I replied.

We both laughed and kissed deeply. The kiss was long and firm, with lots of tongue and heavy breathing. We moaned and breathed into each other's mouths. My erection needed an adjustment, so I eased my shorts down without breaking the kiss. I moved my hand to lower Fiona's shorts and panties just enough to give me access to her pussy.

Fiona moved closer. I rubbed her clit in a circular motion. She moaned and moved right up close. Rolling onto her back, she gave better access. She helped slide the panties over her hips. Still holding the kiss, with more urgency, she kicked her panties off. My fingers entered her, stroking her G-spot, and she came.

She broke off the kiss. "I've been waiting for that all day," she said.

With that, she pushed me onto my back. Before I could say anything, she straddled me and sat on my face. In a tone like a drill sergeant, she told me to eat. Only too pleased to oblige. I reinserted my finger and sucked her clit. She rocked back and forth. Fingered her deeper. Licked her faster. Gently biting her clit. That did it; she came again.

By that stage, my cock was aching from being erect and needed comfort. Fiona moved down to mount me. It was wonderful to be back inside her. I held her in place for a short while. She leaned forward so I could help her remove her top and bra. We kissed and held each other close. I pinched her nipples, and she rode me to another orgasm just after I came inside her. After that, she fell forward onto me. We kissed again for a long time. We lay there with my arms around her, saying nothing, with just an occasional kiss.

Suddenly we both felt the cool breeze that chilled the air, like the previous evening, so we adjourned to bed in the same position and fell asleep.

The following morning we both slept in until around 10 AM. Neither of us wanted to get up. Nor were we interested in breakfast. We both were very aware that our time together, for this time, was almost over. Late afternoon Fiona had to catch a flight back up north to the Queensland office.

We kissed passionately. "I wish you didn't have to leave today."

"Me too. But it will only be for a few months, and I'll be back down here to stay."

We got up and headed to the shower where we took our time with each other. We made love with a sad urgency, as I had never experienced before. We never spoke during the whole time and kissed more than fucked. The orgasm was still mind-blowing, though.

With quiet sadness, we dressed. Fiona took her suitcase and checked that her luggage was in her car. Standing beside the car, we kissed goodbye. The kiss must have lasted for what seemed like an eternity. Finally breaking away, she climbed into her car. With longing in her eyes, she backed out of the garage. I just stood there looking at the back of the car, sad at the sight of seeing her leave. We were going to seriously miss each other.


~~
Copyright © BigOldSofty 2022.

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments