Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rekindling (Part 1)

24
14 Comments 14
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"I hear many stories about sex leaving a relationship. There are many reasons why. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is one couple's story."

"Everybody wants something from me! I am not just your fuck toy!"

"Oh my God! I never said you were my fuck toy! I can't even remember the last time we had sex! I just want to make love with my wife! Is that so awful?"

Door slams. 

~~

Another door slams. A red blaze storms into my house while I am eating my sandwich.

"You are such a dickhead!" she yells, glaring at me.

"Well, hi sis. Please come in. No, no, don't wait to be invited. Just barge in anytime ... screaming," I reply taking another bite of my sandwich. Just what I need!

Shelby is my sister and she is a redheaded demon. She gets her red hair from our maternal grandfather. And every rumor you have heard about redheads is true. She is fiery, feisty, and can go from zero to bitch in two seconds flat. She is obviously at bitch status right now.

"I am here to save your marriage, dumbass!" she spits. Seriously, spit hits me in my face with her words.

"Oh my God, Shelby. She had no business talking to you," I say with a sigh.

"She didn't want to tell me, Shawn. I had to drag it out of her over lunch after seeing how miserable she is. Stop hounding her about sex! She is a new mother, trying to work, having to take care of your dumb ass, and is exhausted, and doesn't need you hounding her right now."

"I have needs too, Shelby! I am not discussing this with you," I spit back, slamming my sandwich down.

"Your needs? Give me a break, little brother. You have two hands ... use them to satisfy your needs! She needs a break, not pressure to satisfy yet another person's needs!"

Shelby pulls out a chair and sits down shooting darts at me with her evil eyes. We sit in uncomfortable silence.

"I feel rejected okay. And it hurts," I finally disclose, feeling beaten down by the women in my life.

Shelby's face softens just a little. I think I might spy a tidbit of compassion, but not sure.

She sighs. "Oh my God, you know you get to me when you act like a pussy. Okay. Okay. I am going to help you out, little brother. I know what you two need. I will send you a link to a nice resort in the mountains not far from here and you will take Kira there for a few days. Bill and I will watch the kids."

"She probably won't go," I reply shaking my head.

"I will talk to her. But, no sex. I mean it." She picks up a knife laying on the table and lunges it in my direction. "Do not pressure her once to have sex on this trip or I will cut your dick off and it will never be found! This is a relaxing weekend for her. Trust me on this."

I can't help but say, "I don't see how Bill puts up with that mouth of yours."

"Bill adores my mouth and every other inch of me, thanks," she says getting up to leave. She feels her job is done as she has successfully chewed me a new asshole.

Between you and me ... her husband, Bill, is a pussy-whipped, no-balls man who won't take a piss without my sister's permission.

Red blaze leaves on the same broom she flew in on, but I am grateful for her idea. I hope it helps our relationship to get away for a few days. I will try anything at this point.

~~

Our car ride is uncomfortable. You can cut the tension with a knife. I finally turn on some music instead of trying to talk to my wife. Fortunately, she falls asleep within about thirty minutes, and the tension sleeps with her. I look over at Kira. I find her so beautiful and feel sadness at the state of our relationship. I miss making love with her. I hate fighting with her. I hope we can find some peace with each other on this trip. My cock stirs seeing her lovely breasts rise and fall with her breathing. Then, I see my sister with a knife in her hand threatening to cut my dick off, and my cock retreats in fear.

ChubbyHorney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChubbyHorney

As I drive, memories flood my mind of a happier time, just a few years ago. I never saw my wife without a smile adorning her face. We used to have sex every day. It was a pretty even exchange of advances. Sometimes, we would get so horny driving in the car, we would have to pull over on the side of the road to fuck. She was playful, spontaneous, adventurous, and sexy. It seems like a lifetime ago. She made the most erotic sounds when she came. And she came hard. You feel like a man, you know, a real man, doing that for your wife. She knew how to stroke my cock like no other before her. And when her beautiful blue eyes looked up at me from her knees, there was really nothing better. We had an amazing love life; sometimes we made slow love for hours, sometimes we had an explosive ten-minute fuck. Had is the operative word. My cock stirs again thinking about it.

I look over at her sleeping - her sun-kissed hair, soft, rosy lips - she has always just seemed to glow. With big, bouncing breasts, and fuller ass, she has a woman's body. It has become even more so after having our children. I miss what I had with her. She is sleeping so soundly, I just now realize how tired she is.

We pull into our treehouse in the mountains and I am blown away. My sister really did me a solid with this resort. It is incredible. Wooden steps lead up to our cottage in the trees. It really is built into a huge tree, with a wrap-around deck, and floor-to-ceiling windows. I can't wait to wake Kira and show her.

After I turn off the car, I reach over and gently touch her shoulder, "Kira, wake up honey. We are here."

She stirs, rubbing her eyes, trying to orient herself. She has slept very soundly on our trip. Her mouth drops open as she sees our treehouse. 

"A treehouse? Is this where we are staying?" she asks excitement in her voice.

"Yep. Shelby recommended it. Do you like it?" I ask hopefully.

"Yes, oh yes!" she exclaims as she quickly opens the car door. 

I leave the luggage for now, and follow her up the stairs. We see the rockers on the porch with a spectacular view of the mountains through the trees. Opening the front door, our minds are blown, seeing the breathtaking views in every direction. The main room has a small kitchen and a comfortable couch with a television. There is a door in the corner that opens into a bathroom and another door opening to our bedroom. The bedroom is simple with a bed and two nightstands facing a huge window. Everything is very rustic and cozy. This is just what we need. And I spy an outdoor shower out the bedroom window. Fantasies flood my mind about how we can use that shower, but I need to reel myself back in. 

I bring up the luggage and we settle in. I had picked up some ready-made pasta for dinner and a bottle of sparkling white wine. She settles on the couch with a fleece blanket, flipping through the Netflix movies, while I heat up dinner and pour the wine. I glance over at her, relishing in how much calmer she already seems.

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow. We leave at 9:00 sharp," I say plopping down beside her on the couch. "So, you need to get a good night's sleep."

"A surprise? What is it?" she says with her gorgeous eyes lighting up.

"You will see." 

After our movie, we climb into bed. I kiss her cheek, tell her I love her, and turn over, leaving her to a restful, no-pressure night. It isn't long before I hear her deep breathing and soft purring snores. It is quite some time before I find my rest.

(to be continued)

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments