Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living The Fantasy With A Older Silver Haired Student - Chapter 1

"My fantasy of seducing or being seduced by a photography class older lady becomes real... maybe"

11
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"For the last year, since losing my lover Mary, I have had intense fantasies about older gray-hairs ladies who take my photography class. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This story is maybe real, or it may be fantasy, find out in the second chapter for sure."

The Fall colors and the old architecture on the university grounds were the perfect backdrop for my photography class. My students today, like nearly all my classes, skew older (fifties through early seventies) and women. I taught them how to use their mobile phone camera to create nice photographs.

In the last year, since losing my lover Mary, I’ve thought about the ladies that attend my workshops and classes. A few women in my classes may have been flirting with me, or more likely it was my imagination. More recently, these women have been starring in my fantasies.

After my divorce, nearly twelve years ago, I dated many women and finally moved in with Wendy my partner for ten years. Wendy’s a generous and good person; however, her sexual drive has greatly diminished. She is a wonderful roommate, so Mary served as my sexual outlet. When I taught my classes, knowing Mary was there, my sexual radar was turned way down, and besides, I am not that good at meeting women anyway.

This year my radar was turned up, and a few ladies in my past classes became the cornerstone of some wonderful fantasies. The ladies I fantasized about (all real) had gray natural hair, were average weight, and were my age or older. I was now attracted to older gray-haired women!

Days before my class looked over the attendees searching for familiar names; however, seventy-five percent were men, which was an unusual ratio. Disappointing, but then there was a name I recognized from an earlier class, Sophia. She was in a class late last year, but I could not visualize her. I’ve had too many students but having a returning student excited me, the possibilities, and fantasies, in my mind.

The students began to arrive and there was Sophie, dressed for Fall in a light sweater, I could tell she had ample breasts on her small body. She had a few extra pounds, yet so do I, and I remembered her from one of my erotic fantasies. It was awkward seeing Sophie, recalling these erotic fantasies of her. Yet, she had a small ornate ring on her ring finger. Married, yet I thought an affair would be nice.

During the class, Sophie asked me many questions about her new iPhone. To be fair to the other students I suggested we go over her phone camera after class if she had some time.  She did and I thought, my fantasies might slowly become a reality. In my fantasies, I would spend time with her after class and somehow wind up at her home.

At the end of class, the students disbursed, and we found a bench and began discussing her phone camera. It was close to lunchtime, and I decided I needed to see if this fantasy would become real, I asked if she wanted to join me for lunch. To my surprise, she did and said that she suggested a restaurant. Nearby.


We walked to the restaurant, and she suggested we enjoy a cocktail, we landed on a pumpkin spice martini and talked about the class, and then we drifted into a personal conversation. The phone camera questions were left unanswered.

With lunch, we each had wine, she caught me checking her out, her breasts were full under the light blue sweater, which matched her long silver hair. She smiled at my embarrassment but did not say anything. Good thing we were sitting, my bulge was growing, and she was attractive, and I recalled my erotic fantasies, and now she was across the table, and we were both a little buzzed.

She told me she was a widow for the past three years. I questioned her about the ring, and she said that she still feels married and has not dated. She asked about me, and I could not lie, I told her I was living with someone, and quickly added, yet not married. I went on teller her she was more of a roommate now, and I watched her face attempting to gauge her reaction.

She replied, “That’s so sad, you must be very frustrated.” She continued, “How long has she been this way?”

My reply was, “Three or four years, but I accepted this, and yet it is difficult at times.”

Telling her about Mary, as my sexual outlet, did not seem appropriate and anyway, she changed the subject.

In my fantasies, I would ask the lady if she would like more wine.  The answer was always yes, but she would add, but not here, perhaps at my house. I decided to go for it and asked Sophie if she would care for another glass of wine and was shocked when she said yes, but not here.

We were in the restaurant talking for two hours and I knew Wendy was with her mother for another two hours, so after paying the check, I followed Sophia to her nearby home.

This was so surreal; this was going perfectly with the fantasy script. She showed me her home, which she said was too much for her.  She wanted to sell, but she couldn’t, not yet. Sophia was still mourning her late husband.

We decided we didn’t need wine; it was still the early afternoon. She made coffee and we sat on the couch. I was sitting when she came into the room. She had two other conformable chairs, yet she chose to sit with me on the couch. My cock was growing with expectations, was this really happening.

I am a gentleman and she trusted me in her home. I tried to maintain eye contact, being respectful, but I couldn’t help, my eyes drifted. I began to look at her with a different mindset, more sexual. Her face revealed some of her age, yet she was beautiful. Her gray hair long was tempting me. Her breasts were full under the light sweater.

She was sexy and I found the courage, I sipped my coffee and put the cup on the table, and said, “Sophia, you are so beautiful, I love looking at your eyes and smile and am so into your silver natural hair.”

Her smile was bigger, her teeth so perfect. Before I could ask, she said, “So are you going to kiss me?”

She put her coffee cup down, our eyes met, and I reached for her beautiful soft hair. We learned in and kissed, softly, gently. Our kisses increased in passion, slowly until we were so close, feeling our tongues exploring each other. My hands caressed her hair, then ran a finger along the curves of her ear. Sophia softly moaned, and I sensed her sexuality door, after being closed for three years, was slowly opening.

This moan was my queue, I stopped kissing and moved back and looked at Sophia’s face. Something was different, and I have seen this with Mary and others, her face looked softer, with a slight glow. Her eyes sparkled; she looked twenty years younger.  Coffee, break I suggested and asked her if she was all right. She told me before she has not been with a man for three years, and I am a gentleman.

We sipped our coffee, now cold. She said she hasn’t kissed like that for many years. Even before her husband passed, he was ill for years. She went on to tell me she has not been intimate for over ten years. I told her I was in the same boat for nearly as long, and although that was not true, I was with Mary. Sophia seemed comforted by this, and I felt guilty about lying to her.

Before we could get into a serious discussion, I put my coffee cup down and leaned it, kissing her passionately once again. This time, I was intent on getting her into bed or at least undressed on the couch. Gentle but not a gentleman.

Kissing her and tracing my finger around her ear, as before, was rewarded by a soft moan. I traced my finger along her neck, then left her sweet soft mouth and kissed and gently licked her ear. She leaned back on the couch and moaned; this time louder. I enjoy finding a lady’s O-spots and the moans are my reward.

Sophia’s hands, which were holding me, now began to caress my back. She was coming alive, yet I moved slowly. I learned the art of seduction, which for me is slow and gentle, with the eye on achieving an invitation to her bed. This was especially true with a woman in mourning and out of the sexual game for many years. There will be a time on subsequent dates, perhaps, for more dominance, but not now.

I moved back returning to her soft lips, feeling our tongues dancing together, caressing her hair once again, her soft silver hair.  My cock was so hard, be patient I reminded myself.

I drifted from her lips and slowly seductively moved along her neck, light kisses, softly licking, she reclined further. Sophia was caressing my hair now as I reached her neck with my lips near her throat, she leaned her head back. Her breasts were within reach, except for her sweater top, making my next move awkward. My preference has always been a blouse in which I can slowly unbutton each button, slowly unwrapping her like a present revealing her breasts.

Paradise by the Dashboard” by Meatloaf began playing in my head as I felt her sweater, touching her breast, stealing second base. She moaned such a sweet soft sound of pleasure. She shifted and suddenly sat up. Was I caught stealing second base, was I thrown out?

I would understand, no one has touched her sensually for years. I really would understand if she wasn’t ready. I had an apology all set when she tugged at the sweater and lifted it over her head and cast it on the arm of the sofa. She removed her bra, which as a man, I appreciated. When I succeeded in removing all the hooks on the first try, I would feel so suave, and skilled at the art of undressing a lady. However, there was also one hook that would lay low a man’s ego. Sophia unsnapped the bra, tossing it on the floor.

Safe at second base, her ample breasts beautiful, her small nipples were hard, my cock straining to be released.

She said softly, “Not bad for seventy years old.”   Then reclined and closed her eyes.

Did she say seventy? She looked so beautiful with her silver hair flowing over her shoulders, reaching the top of her breasts. Seventy? Magnificent!  I wanted to round the bases and make love with this magnificent woman.

I replied, “Absolutely gorgeous Sophia, so beautiful and sexy.”

I was rubbing and lightly pinching her nipples, leaning towards her to kiss her wonderful breasts.

She said softly,” Thank you, Stephen. I have not been called sexy in twenty years.”

I wanted to slide my hard cock in between her soft breasts. Patience, however, I could see the home base soon, I was now certain we’d make love today.

I ran my hand down her belly, slowly ever slowly. Rounding second base, the Meatloaf song playing in the background with Phil Rizzuto’s iconic play-by-play. I felt the edge of her jeans, I was going for third faster now. I wanted to build up her passion and mine. I slid my hand around her vagina, instead, of going for her inner thighs. I looked at her face, her eyes closed breathing heavier. With a deep moan, another O-Spot was found.

She opened her eyes, and we were looking at each other, her face looked dreamy. What was she seeing, a man full of lust and desire perhaps?

She softly said, “Stephen, guide me, I haven’t felt this way in so long. Tell me what to do. Please, tell me!”

Responding to her request, I removed my shirt and guided her hand to my chest. She began to caress my chest, while we both were sitting up, watching every move. I prefer to be in control, guiding her now, telling her what she needs to do, soon my cock would be released.

I leaned it and kissed her lips deep and passionately. I miss her kisses; I was away from her lips for a while. She didn’t forget how to kiss in the years she was caring for her ill husband.

I guided her hand lower until she was feeling the edge of my jeans. I let her hand go, wondering how she would proceed on her own. My bulge was full and the strain against my jeans was slightly painful.

She moved her hand over to my cock and began to feel my hard manhood, this time we both moaned. She hesitated and I remembered I was guiding her.  Time to release my cock from my tight jeans, I unsnapped my jeans and pulled down the zipper. I guided her hand under my jeans, and she began to touch and feel my stiff cock, her hand on my gorged flesh. I made it safely to third base, I stood up and slipped off my jeans and underwear, and my cock finally was freed and ready for erotic attention.  Sophia sat up and begin to caress my shaft, up and down, stroking. I moved one of her hands to my balls, while the other stroked my shaft, all along, she responded to my instructions.

Then I withdrew, stepping back, and knelt before her and began to caress her pussy through her jeans. I instructed her to lay back and I removed her jeans and caressed her inner thighs and pussy, over her black panties. Her body began to quake, was she having her first orgasm I wondered.  I slid a finger into the wet pussy, her panties still in place. She was moaning and twisting her body.  I slid her soaked panties off and lightly kissed her pussy lips. She was moaning and wiggling so much, I had to hold her leg down as I darted my tongue inside her hungry pussy, taking my time and enjoying her reaction to this pleasure. She shifted her hips and moaned loudly, now she had an orgasm.

I withdrew from her sweet pussy and pulled her, guiding her off the couch and onto her knees. She gave me full control of her body.

She whispered, “I haven’t ever had someone love me that way before.  Anything you desire hunny, I am completely yours!”

I stood and guided her hands once again to my cock; she began to caress and stroke my shaft until I couldn’t stand in any longer.  I ran my hands through her soft silver hair and pulled her forward until my cock was touching her soft lips.

To be continued.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments