Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Man In The Shower, An Unexpected Encounter

"While photographing a man's home, I found myself naked in his shower."

46
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is what I do - well the photography. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Sometimes there are side benefits."

It was a normal day photographing an upscale home for a realtor client. The house was large and modern in a nicely landscaped yard, complete with a waterfall pool and hot tub. The agent told me the house was empty, the homeowner was in the city.

In the driveway was a new blue Porsche, a high-end model that fit well with the house. I wondered why the owner, a single man, left it in the driveway and not in one of four garages. I finished the exterior photography and went to the side door where the combination key lock was located. Entering the code I had the key in hand, unlocked the door, and entered.

The house was quiet. I appreciate it when a client trusts me to photograph alone, preferring the move around the house at my own pace without the realtor hovering nearby.

Finishing on the first floor, I head upstairs, and as I move down the hall, I hear the shower running. This has happened once before when the owner was unexpectedly home. I knew the realtor told the homeowner I was coming, but this was going to be awkward.

The master bedroom door was closed, so I found some paper and wrote a note, apologizing and letting the man know I was in his house. I slid the note under the door and headed back downstairs. A moment later, I heard him call out my name, and as I came back up the stairs, he had a towel wrapped around his waist, and hair and body wet from the shower.

He stood there dripping water on his expensive floor, a man similar in age, with grey hair, a nice build, and confident enough to stand in front of a stranger wrapped in a towel. He apologized to me, saying he forgot that I was coming and mentioned he would be getting dressed and that I could work around him.

He turned, and I hesitated, watching him walk back into the Master suite.

He must have sensed my stare and dropped the towel and turned around, smiling.

I turned away at that moment and then looked back, he was still standing naked in the hallway.

He said, noticing my embarrassment, “You can begin shooting here in the Master Suite if you’d like.” He stood there, smiling, and confident. My cock was getting hard, seeing this nice-looking man still dripping wet and naked.

To add fuel to the warm fire, he invited me to take his photo, and I did not hesitate. Fully nude, with wet hair and skin standing confidently in the hall, I took his photo. He beckoned me to follow him, and I did.

He walked back into the huge bathroom and invited me to join him in his large shower setup, shower heads everywhere.  He entered the shower and fired up all the jets, inviting me to take another photo. Standing in the shower, stroking his ever-growing cock, I took another picture.

Then, I joined him, placing the camera on the counter and undressing. He asked if I had a self-timer and suggested a picture of the two of us. I love taking nude selfies, so I quickly adjusted the camera and hurried into the shower, and just as the camera took the photo, his hand was stroking my cock.

Once in the large shower, he adjusted the shower controls and now all the jets were pulsing water. He finally introduced himself and I did likewise. Tom turned his attention to my cock and begin stroking with both hands, covered in soap.  I instinctively reached for the soap and begin to stroke his large full cock.  We kissed, deeply and passionately, as if I had known Tom for years, not minutes. Before he knelt, he adjusted to lights, all from the control panel, and begin to lick and kiss my hard cock.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

I grabbed his hair and began to pull his head deeper toward my cock, controlling his motion. I heard him moan, and I began to do so as well. I instructed him to fondle my balls and press his tongue harder against my shaft. His mouth and the massaging jets of the shower were overwhelming, I didn’t want to come yet, but felt that familiar twinge. Tom sensed this as well and slowed his motion and withdrew from my cock. 

He looked up and said, “I can see you’ve done this before; I like a man in control.”

I may have been in control, but all I could do is nod. He stroked my cock and then turned leaning on the bench. He wanted me to “fuck” him, which I have never done before, but I was totally lost in our passion. He moved fast, never allowing me a moment to think about what he was going to do, and I felt my hard cock head against in anus. I surrendered, and pushed my cock slowly into him, as he moaned and grinded his hips. I felt my cock slide deeper into his dark tunnel. I have had ana sex with ladies, but this time with a man, and it felt so good, so hot.

I took control again, grabbing his body and fucking him strong and deep. He began to moan loud, the shower continued sending massaging rain on our bodies.

Yet, I didn’t want to come in his ass, I wanted his mouth, I wanted him to taste my come and after a few hard stroked in the tunnel, I withdrew. It amazed me that I didn’t come right then, I knew I would quickly as he cleaned my cock with the soap, I pushed him to his knees and my cock went into more familiar territory, I came strong and hard.

He swallowed his reward and licked my cock gently. Then he stood and we embraced and kissed once again. I was about to kneel and take his cock as he stood back and jerked off, shooting his come into the jets of water.  He apologized yet he was now extremely late for his meeting.

He excused himself and dried off and retreated to his bedroom. He came back and lifted my camera and shot a few pictures of me and told me not to rush.  I was drying off when I heard the Porsche, a deep-throating sound as he sped away.

I walked back into his bedroom, a large, oversized bed. I couldn’t resist laying on his bed, knowing he might have a nanny camera. I found myself getting hard again and jerked off on his bed and got dressed. I squeegeed the shower and took photos of this room, with its incredible control panel, wondering if he would invite me to join him again.

I finished photographing his home and was just about to leave when the realtor showed up. She asked if Tom was all right with my presence. I could only smile and say, “Yes, he was… fine.”

Published 
Written by NJStephenXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments