Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Story - Part 9

""Oh god, Wiley, stop!" I yelled. "I can't take any more! It's too much.""

39
13 Comments 13
1.5k Views 1.5k
9.8k words 9.8k words

Author's Notes

"This concludes Lily's Story. The story, for me, has been cathartic. The last four parts totaled well over 10,000 words. I reduced the words to under 10,000 and included all the parts here as part 9. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It took a hell of a lot of rewrites, editing, and tears to get here. I hope you find my efforts worthwhile. I would welcome your comments. Marisa"

Part - 9 Engaged

After sharing the news of my engagement with Sara, she was thrilled for me and, as my best friend, would be my maid of honor. I had high hopes for the wedding to be on the Fourth of July weekend, but that remained to be determined.

I packed and loaded my Toyota Corolla. I wore a blue halter top, a bra underneath, panties, and low-rise stretch cotton gym shorts. With my hair in a ponytail, I put on tennis shoes and headed out. The traffic was light on the highway, and I had the windows down.

On the drive to Grandma Stacy's ranch, I had time to reflect. So much had happened since that awful night with Alan and the subsequent events that led me to that fateful evening at the pool party where I met Wiley. It was Love at first sight, or at least the budding of that Love, which blossomed and consumed me.

My thoughts drifted to our sex. Oh lord, the sex! I was aroused thinking about it. This was so on like me. The sex with Wiley had given me a new sense of self sexually and a heightened libido, which I needed to suppress. Yeah, right; I giggled and thought so much for control. I was hot, wet, and needed relief. With my left hand on the wheel, I slipped my right into my shorts. My panties were soaked, and my labia slick with my juices. My hardened, sensitive nipples pressed against the restraint of the bra.

I knew I shouldn't drive in this state, so I looked for a place to pull over. Fortunately, there was a rest stop ahead. It was mid-morning, and except for a semi-truck, it was empty. I pulled up to the back side under a stand of oaks and parked.

My thoughts returned to Wiley, and I wished he were here. Then it occurred to me I could call him. What would he think? I hit his number in my contacts and placed the phone in the dash holder with it on speaker. I knew I must be out of my mind doing this.

After a couple of rings, he answered, "Hello, Sweet. Is everything ok?"

"I'm fine, Love. I was on the road heading to the ranch. I miss you and had a sudden need to hear your voice. I'm at a rest stop. Are you alone? You will need to be for this conversation."

Sounding slightly puzzled, he replied, "I'm at my parents. I can head up to my room. Why, what's up?"

"Well, I was driving thinking about us. I got aroused, and I couldn't keep the images of our sex out of my head." He cut me off.

"Hold on," he exclaimed, "I'm heading to my room." After a pause, "My god, Lily, so explain you are at a rest stop?"

"Yes, Honey," I giggled, "Like I was saying, I was aroused. I knew I shouldn't drive as I'm hot and wet. I tried to suppress it, but to no avail, and here I sit in need of relief. In a quandary as to my predicament, I wished you were here to help me. So I called as I needed to get myself off, but I wanted to share the moment. No one is around, and the only truck just pulled out."

I adjusted the seat back and looked around as I reached under my top and removed my bra, freeing my breasts. I slid my shorts and panties down. My pussy throbbed, and my engorged clit beckoned for attention. With one hand up under my blouse, I teased my breast, pinched and tugged my nipples. I ran a finger along my labia and, slick with my nectar, brought it to my lips and savored the taste and aroma.

I continued, "So I'm teasing myself and hope it's ok. I'm so horny for you, babe, only you. Tell me, Wiley, does it excite you? I picture your cock hard and throbbing in your hand."

"Oh my, Sweet, this is insane but so hot. Yes, talk to me."

"This won't take long. Love. I've removed my bra and am teasing my breasts under my top. My nipples are so excited as I pull and pinch them. Oh lord, it feels so good."

With my free hand, I slipped two fingers deep within, "I'm fingering my peach. Oh god, yes! Is your cock hard for me?"

I heard Wiley moan and utter, "Yes, sweet!"

"That's it, lover! I can picture your magnificent cock. Cum for me, I'm close. I've three fingers plunging in and out as I rub my clit."

Wiley responds, "Oh fuck, Lily, you insatiable slut, I'm going to cum!"

From the phone, I heard a guttural roar. I felt the heat rising from within. I curled my fingers up and rubbed my G-spot while I furiously fingered my clit. Sparks went off in my mind and body as the waves hit me. I writhed and bucked as I was on the precipice with no thought of the world around me.

I yell out, "Oh, yes! I'm cumming, Love. Oh god, yes!"

I'm lost in the throes, my body quivering. I'm brought back to earth when Wiley asks, "Sweet, you there?"

Catching my breath, I replied, "Yes, Love, Oh my, that was epic. God, I Love you! Thank you for indulging me. I know this was wild, even reckless," I giggled, "but what's a girl to do?"

"Sweet, you beguile me. Every moment with you is special. This was incredible, and I came so hard. I love our spontaneity. Let's never lose that. I can see a life full of Love and wonder with you as we take this journey together."

With that, we declared our Love and bid each other goodbye. I would call when I arrived safely at the ranch. I cleaned up in the restroom, and with a couple of hours to go, I hit the road.

It was mid-afternoon when I arrived at the ranch. I have many fond memories of the summers spent here. I noticed the horses grazing in the pasture. I caught sight of Bolt, though getting on in years, still looked fit and trim. I pulled over on the long driveway to the house. I got out and leaned on the fence post. To my amazement, Bolt whinnied and trotted up to me. He stuck his muzzle in my chest as I rubbed him. It had been a couple of years, but he remembered me.

Though it had been a while since I rode bareback, I climbed onto the upper rail of the fence and mounted him. I was thrilled as he reared up and took off. It had been too long since I rode, and I missed it. Holding on to his neck as he galloped, I felt one with him. I pulled back on his mane, and he slowed to a trot. I nudged him with my left leg to turn him back to my car. I dismounted, praised, and told him how much I missed him. Horses respond to your voice and understand more than you might think.

I drove on up to the house and parked by the barn. Grandma was waiting on the porch of her hundred-and-fifty-year-old two-story rock and cedar house, home to four generations of the Stacy family. It had been two years since Grandpa had passed, and I was anxious to see how she was doing.

"Lily, girl, it's been too long!" she exclaimed as I stepped onto the porch, and we hugged. She stepped back and looked me over. My, how you've grown into a beautiful young woman!" She giggled and said, "Almost as beautiful as me!"

I always loved her sense of humor. She always had a positive attitude toward life, and her vibrant personality brought smiles to all who knew her. To her point of being beautiful, She was and still is. I hope to look that good in my seventies.

I laughed and replied, "Lord, I've missed you, Grandma. I'm so glad to be here and have some wonderful news."

"Well, come sit while I get us some sweet tea. I want to hear all about how you've been."

I sat on the porch swing. Grandma returned shortly with two tall glasses and sat in her rocker.

"So, Lily, what's the news?"

"I've met a wonderful man, and we're in love. He proposed and I said yes." I showed her my engagement ring.

"Oh my goodness," she replied with a big smile. "That's a beautiful ring, and the emeralds match your eyes. I'm excited for you. I can tell from the glow on your face and the twinkle in your eyes that you are head over heels in Love. Now tell me all about it."

I took a big sip of the tea and told her the whole story. I could always talk to her, and she was never judgmental. I started with Alan and my encounters up to when I met Wiley and our whirlwind romance. I showed her the picture when I was dressed to the nines with Wiley at Chester's.

She remarked how handsome he was and that we looked good together. I brought up our concerns about the family's reaction. She told me she was twenty when she married Grandpa. It was against her parents' advice, but they eventually accepted. So do what your heart and mind tells you. What they think doesn't matter. She asked about our plans for the wedding.

I told her how, with her permission, I hope to have it here on Saturday during the Fourth of July weekend. All our family would already be here. If they agree, Wiley and his Family will join us. He is talking to them about it, and I should hear from him soon.

I looked at her, hopeful she was amenable to having the wedding here, and asked, "I know it's a lot to ask, but we would keep it simple. What do you think?"

"Oh, my dear, you can quit with the puppy dog eyes. Nothing would make me happier than to host my granddaughter's wedding."

I lept out of the swing and bent down to hug her. "Thank you, you've made me so happy. I love you, Grandma." We hugged and, along with the joy, we shed some tears. Such were the emotions we felt.

We sat silently for a while when she asked, "Now, have you spoken to your parents?"

"I was going to call and drive to the farm tomorrow to tell them. I would like you to come with me, and we can return here in the evening.'

Grandma said she would come with me, for it had been a while since she had been to the farm. With the evening approaching, she got up to start dinner. I told her I would call Wiley and then Mom and Dad.

Wiley picked up after a couple of rings. "Sweet, hello. I assume you made it."

"Yes, Love, I'm fine, though I was a bit naughty, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, you were. I must say you ambushed me with that call."

"I surprised myself, Love. I admit it was daring, and that was part of the thrill. In hindsight, It's not something I care to repeat. Thoughts of you arouse me, but I need to exercise restraint."

"Sweet, don't fret. It was erotic and fun. I've got good news. Though initially shocked and after a lengthy discussion, Mom and Dad are on board. My sister is ecstatic. I showed them our pictures, and they are impressed with you. They did bring up our youth but they trusted my judgment and could see the Love I have for you. I told them though we were married, we planned to finish college and obtain our degrees."

"Oh, Wiley, that's wonderful! Grandma Stacy is thrilled for me and agreed to host the wedding. I told her we would keep it simple, nothing extravagant. I'm calling my parents after we finish. Tomorrow, I'm heading home to fill them in. It's only an hour and a half drive. Grandma is going with me, and we will return here in the evening. So we agree on Saturday the fourth weekend?"

"That's the plan. We have a month to work out the details. I love you, Sweet."

"God, I'm so excited. I love you! I'll call you tomorrow evening."

As the wedding drew near, everything was coming together. Like Wiley's, my parents needed some convincing, but they acquiesced. My brother Jake would be there. He was leaving the Marines after four years and would take over running the ranch as Grandma was aging and could use the help. Between Wiley's family and mine, there would be around forty people.

Wedding Eve

When Sara arrived, it was now a day away. My nerves were on edge with anticipation. She was just what I needed. We embraced, and she stepped back, looked me over, and said, "You look a mess and obviously nervous, but not to worry. I'm here and my job is to ease your anxiety and prepare you for the big day."

I breathed a sigh of relief and replied, "I'm so glad you're here. It has been hectic. Grandma took my measurements and has been busy finishing my wedding gown. The fitting and adjustments will be made early tomorrow morning."

Wiley's family had arrived and had been shown the guest cabin. My parents, Sara, and I would stay in the house. As for the men, Jake, Wiley, and Wiley's older brother Mathew, his best man, would fend for themselves at the bunkhouse. It was agreed that Wiley would have to wait to see me till the start of the wedding. That night before the wedding, the men would slow-roast a side of beef over a spit with, I'm sure, plenty of beer to go around.

Overall, it would be an old-fashioned country wedding. The ceremony and reception would be outside, and the Pastor from Mom and Dad's church would preside.

Last but not least was the honeymoon. The ranch bordered Lake Ouachita, and the family had a lakeside cabin that Grandpa had renovated. Jake was there making it ready. We were to spend two nights.

We went for a ride. I was on Bolt, and Sara was on Shelly. I voiced a concern about the Honeymoon to Sara: "I want it to be special. After our night at the Carnall Inn, it would be hard to top that. Our honeymoon needs to be at least as memorable."

Sara replied, "Well, let's ride to the cabin and look it over. We can think about it on the way."

We arrived at the cabin. It was mid-afternoon, and the sun shimmered off the lake. It was secluded, and the setting was beautiful. Jake was loading up his tools in the ATV he rode here on.

He waved and greeted us, "Hello, you two. What brought you up here?"

We dismounted and tethered the horses. Jake gave us both a big hug. Sara replied, "We wanted a peak at the cabin. Lily and I want to share some ideas for her special night."

I smiled and noticed the flower beds had been replanted with an assortment of brightly colored blooms. A banner hung over the front door that read, 'Welcome Newlyweds Aaron and Lily.' I  looked at Jake and asked, "You did all this?"

He smiled, "Yes, and more inside. Nothing is too good for my baby sister. So go on in and check it out. I'm heading back to join the men and meet Wiley." He chuckled and said, "I need to see if he is a stand-up guy and understands the consequences if he doesn't do right by you." That said, he started the ATV and headed back.

We entered the cabin and were amazed. It was large, fully furnished, and had an open floor plan with a full kitchen. The kitchen faced the lake with sliding glass doors that opened to a large rear deck and a whirlpool tub. The main room was highlighted with a rock fireplace. Two bedrooms shared a full bath with a neo-angled glass shower. Both bedrooms had queen beds, and one also opened to the deck. That one had a canopied poster bed adorned with laurel garlands.

Sara and I agreed it was a perfect romantic setting. We checked the fridge. It was well-stocked with food and drink, including two bottles of Ruinart Rose Champagne. Whoever got those knew what we drank that evening at the Inn. Someone had to have talked to Wiley.

We grabbed a couple of bottled water and sat at the counter. We exchanged ideas and agreed on a plan to add some extra spice to the wedding night nuptials. We would bid farewells and leave the reception on the ATV.

Sara and Jake would slip away from the reception and meet us at the bunkhouse. Jake would deliver Wiley to the cabin with instructions to await my arrival at the threshold. Sara would aid me in preparation for my appearance.

We returned from our ride. My parents had arrived. Grandma had prepared a light meal, which Wiley's family attended. We all gathered around the table. I introduced my mom, Mary, and my dad, John, along with Sara, to Wiley's mother, June, his Father, Ben, and his sister, Mary. I was thrilled to meet them and hoped I made a good impression. They greeted me warmly and said they were looking forward to me joining the family.

We chatted after dinner. I had finished my second glass of wine and excused myself, citing the need for sleep before tomorrow's big day. Wishing everyone well, I headed up to my room.

I entered the bathroom to wash my hair and bathe, wanting to be clean and fresh for the wedding. Sara had asked if I had thought about anal sex. Though not for everybody, Sara assured me it would be a memorable experience with proper preparation.

 

I was apprehensive, for we had never broached anal sex, but I wanted to be prepared. This was my gift to Wiley. If he so desired, I would not deny him. Sara had provided me with an enema kit and an anal plug. I used the kit to cleanse my ass and wasn't thrilled with the process. When I finished, it was an experience I wasn't sure I wanted to repeat.

I showered, washed my hair, and shaved, giving extra attention to my pubes, wanting to be bald and silky smooth. I rinsed and applied body oil to my mons. The oil ran down my labia and ass, so naturally, my fingers followed.

My arousal was immediate as they slipped into my slick folds. I teased my anal ring and pressed a finger into my ass slowly. It was a strange sensation but not wholly unpleasant. I had to relax to loosen up my sphincter to allow penetration. The lube aided me as I was able to work one and then two fingers in my well-oiled ass. I felt so naughty and shuddered with arousal. I began to plunge my fingers in and out. I felt my pussy throb, and my juices flowed. I ran my free hand down my slick labia and rubbed my clit. Oh, fuck, What a sight I must have been in the shower as I succumbed to my carnal need. Barely able to suppress yelling out, my body spasmed as I climaxed. I slid down the shower wall as the waves hit me, and I writhed in the throes on the shower floor.

That was incredible, I thought as I regained my senses. I stood and stepped out of the shower. On the shelf by the sink were the anal plug and lube. Oh my, it was much bigger than my two fingers. I picked it up and applied the lube to it. My ass was still well lubricated. I bent over with one leg up on the tub, and there was some pain and discomfort as the bulbous part stretched and penetrated my anal ring. Slowly, it entered and, with a plop, was in. The pain and discomfort diminished after awhile as my anal cavity accepted the intrusion.

I was slick with lube and cum. I cleaned up with a hot, wet washcloth and soap. I needed to relax, so I ran a lilac-scented bath. With a glass of wine, I relaxed in the tub, thinking about the wedding. Morning couldn't come soon enough. The soak did the trick, and I nearly nodded off. I exited the tub, dried, and wrapped a towel around me. I made it to bed and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I awoke to the alarm and headed to the bathroom to do my business and remove the plug. I cleaned up with a hot, soapy washcloth, rinsed and dried. I heard a knock on the door. It was Sara with a smile and a welcome mug of coffee.

It was a glorious morning and a whirlwind of activity. The wedding arch Jake had built was adorned with red and white carnations. Grandma had hired a wedding planner to provide music and help with the setup. A temporary dance floor had been laid out. Seats were set up for the ceremony, facing the arch and tables for the wedding cake and the food the caterer delivered. The side of beef was done, and the caterer would prep it for the meal.

Grandma, Mom, and Sara fussed over me. My hair, which I had let grow out, reached my lower back and was brushed and curled. My makeup was light, with green eye shadow, eyeliner, red lip gloss, and red nail polish on my manicured fingernails. My lingerie was a white satin half bra, panty, and a lace garter mid-thigh.

I put on the wedding gown, and with a few minor adjustments, it was beautiful. It was elegant in its simplicity and accentuated my curves. It was full-length white satin and lace with a slight flare from the waist. It had an open back, shoulder straps, and a v-cut front, which tastefully exposed my breasts. I wore the green emerald pendant and earring set that Grandma had given me. The pendant lay nicely just above my cleavage.

I slipped into white heels, looked in the mirror, and squealed delightfully. I did a pirouette as Grandma, Sara, and Mother looked on. I turned and embraced Grandma Stacy. "It's beautiful, Grandma. I will forever treasure it. Thank you for all the work and love it took to make it. I feel like a princess!"

My mother had tears in her eyes as I turned to hug her. As we embraced, she said, "Oh, Lily, my baby girl has grown into a beautiful young woman. I'm so proud of you and wish you nothing but happiness with your husband Wiley." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you. I love you, Moma!" I replied.

Turning to hug Sara, I struggled to control my emotions and fight back the tears. She had poured us all a glass of wine. Handing me mine and a tissue, she said, "Now, none of that. Dab those eyes. Those tears will mess up your makeup. Drink up, they're ready for us."

The Wedding

There I stood, arm-in-arm with my Father. I was a barefoot bride. I had to lose the heels as they stuck in the lawn. I was looking up the aisle between the two rows of seating. Brides, family, and guests are on the right, and Grooms are on the left. At the arch stood Wiley and Mathew on the left and Sara to the right. Wiley looked so handsome in the tuxedo, and his adoration at the sight of me sent shivers through me. I felt beautiful, and his expression confirmed it. I truly felt like a Princess about to marry her Prince.

The string quartet played the first notes of Mendelssohn's Wedding March. This was it, and I couldn't have been happier as my Father walked me down the aisle. I heard the oohs and aahs of the guest, but I only had eyes for Wiley. The smile on his face and the sparkle in his eyes as Dad presented me were a testament to his Love for me, which I had no doubt.

Without thinking, I embraced and kissed him passionately, taking him by surprise. When the kiss broke, It occurred to me that I was supposed to wait till the end to kiss as husband and wife.

Sara giggled and said, "Down, girl!"

I stepped back, "Sorry," I uttered, which caused quite a few chuckles from the audience.

Wiley laughed and replied, "I'm not."

We turned to face the amused pastor as he smiled at us.

"Please be seated, and thank you. Friends, family, and loved ones, we come together today, in the sight of the divine and of you as witnesses, to join William Benjamin Davis and Lily Ann Stacy in marriage. We gather around them now in this wonderful place, and we look on with love and hope as these two begin their new life together as one."

"William and Lily, are you ready to proclaim that foundation of love for one another in the sight of the heavens and these witnesses."

We replied, "Yes, we do."

"William, do you take Lily to be your lawfully wedded wife? Will you honor and cherish her; love, trust, and commit to her through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both until death do you part?"

Wiley replied, "I do."

"Lily, do you take Wiliam to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and cherish him, love, trust, and commit to him through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both until death do you part?"

I replied, "Yes, I do."

"At this time, William and Lily will recite their vows and will exchange rings. The wedding ring is a symbol of binding. A symbol of attachment and belonging, not of possession, but of partnership. William, you may begin, and Lily will follow."

Mathew handed Wiley the ring. Wiley took hold of my left hand and slipped the ring on my finger as he recited the vow. Our eyes locked on each other. At that moment, it was just the two of us.

"Lily, with this ring, I promise to love, respect, and commit to you my whole life. I promise to be there for you when you need me, to be honest and faithful to you and you alone, and to walk through life together as one."

When finished, he leaned down, kissed my hand, and said, "I love you, Sweet!"

I'm lost in the moment, and my heart a flutter. Sara giggles and nudges me, "Lily, are you with us.?"

"Oh yes!" I replied as she handed me the ring. I held Wiley's hand and recited the vow as I slipped the ring on his finger.

"Wiley, with this ring, I promise to love, respect and commit to you my whole life. I promise to be there for you when you need me, to be honest and faithful to you and you alone, and to walk through life together as one. I love you, Wiley."

"Wiliam and Lily, turn and face those who came to witness your joining in holy matrimony. Having proclaimed your love and commitment to one another in the eyes of these loved ones, and with the power vested in me by the church and the state of Arkansas, I am so happy to pronounce you husband and wife." With a chuckle and a wink at me, he said, "Now, you may kiss!"

As the gathering cheered and applauded, I nearly knocked Wiley over as I leaped into his arms. Our mouths met, and his lips were so sweet. My love for him overwhelmed me. The heat of our passion for each other was palpable.

The pastor announced, "Thank you all so much for joining us in this special moment in William's and Lily's life! They have asked that you join them for the reception."

We walked down the aisle to join the reception and received congratulations from family and friends. My thoughts weren't on the reception but on the cabin, anxious to consummate our marriage. Sara had wisely suggested that I wear a panty liner, for I was already wet in anticipation of making love to my lover and now husband, Wiley.

Sara and Jake excused themselves to the cabin for final preparations as planned. Wiley and I would bid farewell upon their return and begin our honeymoon.

The beautiful white wedding cake was three-tiered. It was vanilla cake frosted with white fondant. The border was edged with buttercream green leaves and red roses. The topper was a couple in wedding dress with an arch adorned with green laurel and white and red carnations. It looked just like the one Jake built. When asked about the resemblance, he said he built the arch using a photo of the topper.

With Wiley's hand on mine, I held the knife to cut the first slice from the bottom tier. As was the tradition, we fed each other the first bite to cheers from the crowd. The caterer took over the serving.

The reception was in full swing. I did the bridal bouquet toss and foregoed the garter removal. I wanted that special moment just between us.

It was time for our first dance. It dawned on us that we hadn't been together long enough to have a favorite love song. We asked the quartet. The violinist, Julia, a young woman, suggested Endless Love, which we both knew and liked. They had an instrumental arrangement and said it was a popular wedding choice. Julia invited everyone to gather and asked the bride and groom to center stage for the first dance.

SirenaTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SirenaTigress

Wiley took my hand and led us out as the song began. I melted into his embrace as we moved. Our bodies swayed gently to the soft melody that filled the air. We were in perfect harmony with each step, our movements fluid and effortless. Wiley's hands rested lightly on the small of my back, guiding me with a gentle touch.

Our eyes met as we glided across the floor, conveying the love between us that transcended words. It was as if the world around us had faded away at that moment, leaving only the two of us.

It was not just a dance but a conversation between two souls, speaking a language only we could share. As the music swelled and faded, we danced as one, lost in the beauty of the moment.

Wiley whispered, "Sweet, here we are, husband and wife and I couldn't be happier. A penny for your thoughts?"

I replied, "Wiley, my love, I have yet to come down from the clouds. When I have you to myself, and we're making sweet love together, will this become a reality."

Wiley smiled. "Soon, love, I want nothing more than to lavish your sweet body with kisses and ravish your sweet peach."

I giggled, "Oh my, that won't come soon enough." The song had ended, and we parted with a lingering kiss.

It was time for the father-daughter dance. As my father walked up, Wiley approached my mother, curtsied, took her hand, and led her out to join us. I was so pleased and couldn't have been prouder of him. From the smile on her face and the wink she gave me, I knew he had won her over.

Next, I danced with Wiley's Father and Mathew. Wiley with his Mother and then Grandma Stacy, who smiled broadly as he again curtsied and led her out to dance.

The Honeymoon

When Jake and Sara returned, we had just finished with the many gifts we had received. I was glad, for that meant all was ready. Wiley and I would soon depart to begin our honeymoon.

Jake spoke to Wiley to explain our plan. Upon leaving, Sara and he would meet us at the bunkhouse. We would part, and he would deliver Wiley to the cabin, where they would wait out front. Sara and I would prepare for my appearance and join them in about an hour. I'm sure it left Wiley wondering what we had planned. Jake assured him he wouldn't be disappointed.

Jake announced that everyone should gather around to see us off. We received hugs and congratulations as we bid farewell and boarded the ATV decorated with garlands and a just-married banner on the back.

The Honeymoon

We pulled up to the bunkhouse to await Jake and Sara. Wiley looked at me, and I could tell he was puzzled. I kissed him and said, "Wiley, this is unusual and undoubtedly unconventional. I wanted this to be memorable, and I believe it will be that and more. Sara, Jake, and I put a lot of planning into this, so bear with me. I love you more than words can express. This day has been wonderful, and tonight, I will hold nothing back as I give you my body and soul."

Wiley embraced me, "Sweet, God, I love you! I'm amazed by how your mind works. There is so much we have yet to learn about each other. I will eagerly await your appearance."

He brought his lips to mine, and our mouths locked together as we shared the passion that burned between us.

We were startled apart when Sara exclaimed, "Whoa, you two get a room!"

There stood Sara, Jake, and Wiley's sister Mary.

I giggled in response, "Well, we better get started. I'll see you soon. Love." I gave Wiley a parting kiss as I exited the ATV.

Jake got on and, with his best John Wayne impersonation, said, "Howdy, partner. Let's get you to the cabin."

That drew a laugh from us all as they took off. Sara says, "Ok, girls, it's showtime!"

"Authors note. At this point, the story will continue from Wiley's perspective."

Jake drove us to the cabin; my mind was in a whirl. What were Sara and Lily planning? I was certainly intrigued. Lily surprises me, and the more I get to know her, the deeper I fall in love with her. Her beauty and personality spellbind me.

We arrived at the cabin. Jake parked and gave me the tour. I was impressed. He pointed out that our bags had been brought up and we should have everything we needed.

Jake grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels black label with two tumblers and asked me to join him on the front porch. He poured us each a shot.

"Well, Wiley, it'll be a while," He handed me my shot, "Let's knock down a few of these and get to know each other better."

I replied, "Sounds good to me, Jake. Cheers!"

Anxious for Lily to arrive, the warm amber whisky was what I needed to calm my nerves. He wanted to know more about me and my intentions. I enlightened him and told him about our plans for the future.

When I finished, he said, "Wiley, you seem like a stand-up guy. I welcome you to the family. Lily is a treasure; you're lucky to have won her heart. Take care of my sister and treat her well." He poured us another shot with a wry smile and said, "As I said before, I'll give you fair warning; you don't want to face the consequences if you don't."

I wasn't intimidated. I replied, "Jake, I would feel the same if it was my sister Mary. Lily is my world, and I will love, cherish, and protect her with my life if necessary. That is my promise to you."

"I believe you will. You're athletic and in good shape. I heard you boxed in high school, along with basketball and track."

"Yes, and I will stay fit. I hit the gym, run, and am learning Krav Maga. I plan on asking Lily to attend with me."

"Excellent!" he exclaimed.

His phone rang. He looked and said, "That's my cue to leave. Lily is on her way." He poured another shot. Bottoms up! With that, he stood, shook my hand, walked to the ATV, and left.

As the sound of the ATV faded in the distance. I sat anxiously awaiting my bride's arrival. I heard music coming from the woods. It was faint, but getting closer. It sounded like a violin and a flute.

Suddenly, Mary and Julie appeared, wearing sheer white dresses with wreaths upon their heads. As they approached, they skipped merrily as they played. It was as if they were medieval maidens. Then Lily appeared on Bolt, being led by Sara.

My God, the vision before me. My eyes beheld a goddess, a medieval princess. Lily sat sidesaddle, nude, except for the wreath on her head, wedding rings, the lace garter, and the emerald pendant. Her long blonde hair lay upon her firm, supple breasts. The pendant sparkled, and her hair shimmered from the light of the setting sun. I was overwhelmed by her beauty and stood there speechless.

"Note. Back to Lily's narrative."

Sara had recruited Mary, who played flute, and Julie, the violinist, from the quartet for our grand appearance. We rode up the edge of the woods. Just out of sight of the cabin, we tethered the horses. The girls played as I slipped out of my dress and mounted Bolt.

I was excited and apprehensive as we exited the woods within sight of the cabin. Mary and Julia were playing a Celtic melody. I sat sidesaddle on Bolt; Sara had the reins and led us into the clearing. We followed behind the merry minstrels as they skipped ahead of us.

As we approached the cabin, Wiley stood there on the porch. The look on his face was priceless. Sara led Bolt alongside the porch. Amidst giggles from Mary and Julia, Wiley stood there, stunned.

Sara and I laughed, and she said, "Earth to Wiley, don't just stand there with your mouth agape. Help your bride dismount and carry her across the threshold."

Wiley shook his head as if to regain clarity. He smiled, took my offered hand, and said, "Doth my bride need assistance off her noble steed."

I replied, "Yes, my husband, thy bride doth welcome it."

We were amused at our poor use of old English. Everyone laughed as I slid off Bolt into his arms. We kissed passionately as he turned and carried me inside, kicking the door closed behind us.

Our kiss never broke as he carried me to the bedroom. We broke our kiss as he sat me down.

He smiled, "Wow, Lily, what an entrance. I thought my eyes deceived me at first, and yes, I was stunned. You were so beautiful and the sight you left me breathless."

"Just the reaction I wanted, love. Sara helped with the planning, and the Lady Godiva idea was hers. It was our wedding night, and I wanted the moment to be extra special, to top what we had that night at the hotel. I feel we're off to a good start. Now, please get out of those clothes, and let's consummate our marriage."

That said, I took him in my arms and kissed him. I reached down and grabbed his crotch through his pants. I stepped back, sat on the bed, and watched as he undressed. He stood before me as I admired his chiseled form.

I stood up and stepped up to him and ran my fingers over his firm pecks and abs. I admired his hard throbbing phallus, the blue veins engorged with blood that formed ridges along the length. I took hold of it and pulled him forward as I stepped back and sat on the bed. Cupping his balls, I kissed the tip, then ran my tongue up and down the length of his magnificent cock. 

I looked up as I wrapped my lips around the head. Wiley smiled down at me and moaned as I licked the sensitive underside of the crown. Squeezing his balls gently, I began to suck and swirl my tongue as I took him in my mouth.

"My god, Sweet, that's so good!" he exclaimed.

I backed off his cock and laid back on the bed, spread my legs, and crooked a finger beckoning him. My pussy was hot and slick with my nectar.

Wiley smiled, hunger in his eyes, "Sweet, First I need to peel that garter off and then I need to taste your juicy sweet peach!"

He reached down and ever so slowly removed the garter. He then kneeled and, with his tongue, licked and kissed his way up my thighs. I felt his hot breath on my lips, and my heart beat faster in anticipation.

Wiley's tongue parted my labia, and his tongue traced circles around my sensitive nub before he eased it inside my pussy, probing my soaked inner depths, which elicited a moan. Returning his tongue to my clit he nibbled, sucked, and swirled his tongue. He inserted a finger, then two, and teased me with gentle thrusts. He curled his fingers up and found that magic place.

"Yes! Right there!" I uttered at him.

"Have patience, my darling wife," Wiley replied, then went back down on me.

Time slowed, and I wanted to keep this feeling going forever. Every nerve in my body was on edge. My vision blurred as my senses were overwhelmed. It was like lightning shooting through me. My eyes rolled back as an immense warmth grew from within. I shuddered, and my nectar flowed out of me.

Wiley licked, sucked, and nibbled on my clit. He worked his magic with his mouth, tongue, and fingers, not allowing me any respite as the waves hit me. I wailed, writhed, and bucked as he brought me to the precipice.

"Oh god, Wiley, stop!" I yelled. "I can't take any more! It's too much."

Wiley showed mercy and pulled away. I had squirted, and his face was soaked with my juices. Undeterred, he continued his sensual assault as he kissed his way up my body. I felt mini shocks course through me. It was like my body was a lock, and Wiley was the key as he opened me to new heights of arousal.

Leaving a trail of saliva in his wake, he reached my breasts. I breathed heavily, still in the throes, as my breasts rose and fell with each breath. He kissed my engorged nipples and took each into his mouth as he nibbled and sucked.

I reached down and grasped his head. "Oh, yes, so good, my husband." It thrilled me to say it.

Wiley kissed each nipple; he rose, looked intensely into my eyes, and mounted me. I welcomed him into my embrace and kissed his sweet lips as our mouths locked, and we surrendered to the passion raging within us for release.

"Please, husband, I need your cock!"

He ran his cock up and down my labia. I wrapped my legs around his hips as his manhood parted my lips and slipped into my hot, wet velvet sheath. He gazed down at me with a tender look. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Wiley, make sweet love to me!"

I gasped as Wiley's length and girth stretched and filled me. He began with a slow, steady rhythm as I met each thrust.

We made slow, intimate Love together. I was immersed in the joy of the moment as he took me as his wife for the first time.

It wasn't long before a warm, gentle wave of pleasure washed through me, "Oh god, that's it." as I shuddered in the throes, I spoke softly, "I love you my husband; I'm yours now and forever."

I felt his warm breath as his lips brushed mine. He said, "Yes, Sweet, you're my wife, my lover, my one and only, and that's forever." He kissed me tenderly.  

Wiley hadn't cum yet. His cock throbbed deep within. I was ready for the main event. My body was his to plunder.

"Wiley, love, Fuck me hard and deep with that magnificent cock and don't hold back. You own this pussy."

Wiley pulled almost out. He exclaimed with fire in his eyes, "Oh, you want hard. I'll fuck you into oblivion." He plunged deep within me. His thrusts were strong and deliberate. I squeezed his cock with my vagina, reached down, grabbed hold of his firm buttocks, and pulled him in tight.

My need overwhelmed me. I yelled out, "That's it, harder! God yes, you animal! Fuck me!" His cock hit my cervix, but the mild pain was overcome by carnal lust and desire. The heat became an inferno as I writhed and bucked beneath him. My fingers grasped his butt, and nails dug into his flesh.

I felt his hot, labored breath on my neck as his cock ravaged my pussy. It was primal, and I loved it. I climaxed endlessly. My God, this man could fuck. His virility and stamina were amazing.  

With a guttural moan, he tensed, "Fuck yes! I'm cumming!"

"Oh yes! Cum, lover. Fill me!"

With a final thrust, his hard throbbing cock pulsed his hot cum deep within. I felt the warmth envelop me as his seed hit my cervix, and another wave consumed me. Lost in the throes, I saw stars and was reduced to a mindless, quivering mass, and I lost consciousness.

I was awakened by my husband sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling down at me.

"Good, you're awake." He leaned down and kissed me tenderly on my lips.

I stretched, "Oh my, how long was I out?" I asked as I sat up. "The last thing I remember was seeing stars as I felt you cum and I came with you."

"It's been a couple of hours, Sweet, I slept a bit as well. I've filled the hot tub and have champagne waiting for us," he said, handing me a bottle of water.

I was parched and drank the water. "Oh Love, that sounds delightful. I need a moment to freshen up and regain my bearings. I'll join you shortly. "I watched as he turned, walked away, and admired his lean, muscled physique and his firm butt.

I did my business and showered before joining Wiley in the tub. When I walked out on the deck, he whistled his appreciation.

I giggled, did a pirouette, and cupped my breasts, "You like what you see. It's all yours love."

As I entered the tub, he replied, "The lady doth please me with her presence." I laughed, settled in next to him, and handed me my flute, "A toast to us, my wife, as we embark on this journey through life together."

We clinked our flutes and drank as we snuggled, enjoying the warm swirling water. It was a warm summer evening with a gentle breeze. A full moon illuminated the night, reflecting off the lake. It couldn't have been more romantic.

We sat in silence, listening to the sounds of the crickets and other creatures of the night. An owl hooted, and I wondered if its eyes were upon us.

Wiley had his arm draped around my shoulder as his hand rested on my breast, and his fingers teased the nipple. I lightly stroked his cock, triggering our arousal.

I stood and straddled him. "Wiley my love, earlier today when you asked for my thoughts. I said that it would all become real when we were alone together here at the cabin making love." I grasped his cock, and he moaned as I lowered myself on it slowly till fully impaled. I continued, "This is real God. I love you. This day has been magical; my fairy tale come true. Now I need this cock! Let me do the work, love." I took his face in my hands and kissed him passionately as I rose and then plunged back down and began to ride up and down his shaft.

"Oh yes!" Wiley exclaimed. Lily, my love, you complete me."

Wiley let me have control as I rode his marvelous cock. I fucked him with reckless abandon. I felt the heat and the pressure building from within. My vaginal nerves sent shocks throughout me.

Wiley groaned, and I wailed as our orgasm neared.

"I'm close, babe!" he yelled.

"Yes, lover, cum with me! Oh fuck!"  

Wiley grabbed my ass and lifted me with him as he stood. I locked my legs around his hips, arms around his neck, and he thrust deeply. My release was imminent. I felt Wiley tense, and with a roar, he came. I shuddered as my orgasm hit as well. We came together, and It was glorious.

Still holding me, Wiley settled back into the tubs' swirling waters and released me. Sated, we cuddled, enjoyed more champagne, and basked in the afterglow.

Deciding we would turn into prunes if we remained in the tub. We exited, grabbed towels, and dried each other.

With our tummies growling, we headed to the kitchen. Neither of us had eaten except for the bite of cake we shared. We enjoyed a light meal at the table.

When we finished, we went out to the deck and sat next to each other on a couple of deck chairs. We sat quietly, enjoying the last of the first bottle of champagne.

It was time for my special gift. I looked over at Wiley and took his hand. "Wiley, love, I have a surprise for you and need a little while to prepare. If you wouldn't mind waiting here, I'll come for you when I'm ready."

He smiled back at me and said, "Hmmm, I wonder what that could be. Yes, Sweet, I'll anxiously await your return."

I got up and, with a quick kiss, said, "I believe you'll find it worth the wait."

I went to the bathroom to prepare. Sara had packed everything needed in my overnight bag, including an emerald jeweled plug. The plug was larger,

and there was a slight resistance, but with lube, it slipped in.

I was ready and wondered how he would react to his bride, on their wedding night, with an emerald jeweled plug in her ass, on her knees, looking back, wantonly asking him to fuck her ass.

I know I didn't discuss this with him but then it wouldn't have been a surprise. Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Though nervous, I was going to do this, and I admit to being aroused.

I slipped into the white peignoir Wiley had bought. I lit candles to set the mood and went to retrieve him.

I walked out to the deck. Wiley's eyes lit up when he saw me in the peignoir. I reached down, grabbed his hand, and pulled him to his feet. Then, I led him back to the bedroom.

At the bedside, I turned and embraced him. I kissed him passionately, stepped back, and released the straps of the peignoir. As it pooled at my feet, I said, "I love you, my husband. I have shared my body completely except for this." I then turned, got on my knees on the bed facing away, and presented my ass to him. "This is my gift to you. I smiled and wiggled my ass. "I hope you like what you see. I want you to take my anal virginity."  

My heart was racing as the silence was deafening. I began to fret that I might have gone too far. I looked back at Wiley, biting my lip nervously, awaiting his reaction. I'm sure Wiley was astonished at what he beheld, a green, jeweled emerald twinkling at him from his wife's ass.

"Please say something, Wiley,"  

He smiled and said, "Wow, Sweet, will wonders never cease. You continue to surprise me. I admit the thought of anal sex hadn't occurred to me nor have I ever done it. My God, at the sight of your beautiful ass, how could I refuse."

Oh my, I was so relieved, and with the tension gone, I relaxed.

He continued, "I am curious; how long have you had this in?"  

It wasn't the first thing I was expecting to hear. I giggled and replied, "Last night, after my bath, I prepared myself. I'm flushed and clean down there. I spent the night with a different plug and removed it when Sara woke me this morning. This one was just before I came to get you. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" He smirked. "And who knows about this?"

"Nobody knows about it except for Sara and you. I admit to doing some research and practice," I giggled, slightly embarrassed, and asked, "If you would, I need you to take it out slowly and carefully."

Wiley smiled as he got on the bed. He took hold of the heart-shaped base.

"Oh my," I moaned. It didn't want to come out. My sphincter muscles gripped it until Wiley eased it on out.

Amazingly, he looked at the glass dome before setting it on the nightstand alongside the lube. Wiley kneeled behind me, grasped and spread my cheeks. He ran his tongue up and down my labia. Then, to my surprise, he rimmed and plunged his tongue into my rosebud.

"My God! Oh fuck!" I yelled as bolts shot through me.

As his tongue probed and titillated my anus. He inserted two fingers into my pussy, drenching them in my warm juices, forcing me to lurch forwards with a throaty groan.

Wiley's tongue backed out, and he gently pushed a finger into my ass. As my anal ring relaxed, he inserted two and continued to plunge his fingers in and out, fingering both holes at the same time.  

I pushed back, moaning. I squealed as the heat rose from within, and the first orgasm of what would be many more hit me.

Sensing I was ready, Wiley withdrew his fingers. He applied more lube to my ass and his cock, then pressed the head against my rosebud. Wiley sensed my apprehension. "Relax, sweet," Wiley said, "Are you sure you're ready for this, he asked."  

I closed my eyes. Butt plugs were one thing I thought. Taking a real cock was quite another. I took deep breaths. I had prepared for this. I was ready. "Yes, Wiley, I'm ready," I pleaded with a sweet groan of wantonness, surrendering my ass to him.

"Oh, that's it." I moaned as he gently pressed into my back passage. I felt a twinge of pain as the crown stretched and opened before it slipped in. I took deep breaths. "Keep going, Lover, but easy."

He pressed deeper, then hesitated, which allowed my anal cavity to adjust. "Tell me if it becomes too much," he said thoughtfully, "I don't want to hurt you,"  

"You won't, I'll tell you if it's too much."

He pressed on, enjoying the tightness around his shaft as he pushed it in and groaned at the sensation gripping his length.

I was fully impaled, and my anal nerves reacted to the presence. The pain had diminished, and I felt so full.

He groaned, "It's so tight and feels amazing!"

"Fuck me, Wiley," I said, and he began to thrust gently. There was no pain, just pure anal pleasure as his thrusts became more arduous. I begged for more as I pushed back to meet his thrusts and reached down to rub my clit.

"Oh, Yes!" I cried out as Wiley fucked me. "Yes! Harder, Wiley! Fuck your wife!"

"You want it harder, Sweet? You want your husband to fuck you like a little slut?"

"Oh! Yes! Fuck me harder! I want your cum deep inside your slut wife's ass!"

Willy held my hips tight and rammed into me. I had my head buried in the bedcovers, ass up, furiously rubbing my clit. I could feel my husband's balls slapping against my hand while I took a ferocious anal pounding on my wedding night.

The sensations sent tremors through my body. "Oh, fuck yes!," I yelled, "Fuck me! Cum in my ass!"

I was overwhelmed, and my body began to shake and writhe against my will. I was a thrashing mess, hair flying everywhere, my fingers a furious whirlwind on my clit. I screamed with pleasure.

I wailed, "Keep fucking me! Don't stop! Oh, that's it, I'm cumming! Fill my ass!

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum, Sweet!" he yelled.

Wiley tensed and let out a guttural moan. I felt my anal muscles contract around my husband's pulsating cock as he began to release into my ass.

I saw stars as the sensations were too much. I was a quivering mass. I collapsed as my orgasm washed over me, wave after wave. I came both vaginally and anal if that's possible. The sensations were spectacular, unlike anything I had ever experienced.

I felt Wiley soften within me before he pulled out and lay alongside me. Our sweat-soaked bodies spent as we snuggled together in wedded bliss.

"Sweet, that was incredible," he whispered.

Barely conscious, I softly replied, "Yes, my love, it was,"

The next thing I knew, it was morning. We had nodded off and slept deeply, wrapped in each other's arms.

I slipped out of bed, allowing Wiley to continue sleeping. I showered and headed to the kitchen for my morning coffee. It was a lovely day, and I sat out on the deck and reflected on my life.

My heart was full of joy as I thought about the wonderful man I would spend the rest of my life with. Our journey was beginning. I knew we would have the many challenges that life throws at us, good and bad. Hand in hand, we would face them together.

Call me naive, for I know many relationships fail, but I genuinely believe Wiley and I were meant for each other. Love is like a flower: as it grows, it becomes a beautiful bloom with proper cultivation. I will love, honor, and respect my vows to Wiley, our marriage, and, one day, our children.

I was startled from my reverie. "Good morning, wife!" Wiley greets me freshly showered as he sits beside me with his coffee.

Lord, I love this man. "Yes, husband, it most certainly is." I leaned in and kissed his sweet lips. Holding hands, we gaze at the world around us with love for one another and a willingness to work together toward a bright future.

Fini

Epilogue

As Lily and Wiley begin their married life, they face many challenges. I may revisit them in the future. Thank you all for reading. Marisa

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments