Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina

“Ooh, Luke you can sing. Luke here, he can sing.”

Too late, Luke turned to quieten her, but the person calling it came over, “You sure, Luke? I just thought being with your family and all…”

“Nah, Luke’s good, aren’t you mate?” Said Rob.

Sam had tears in her eyes; Mr and Mrs Evans were shaking their heads.

“Go on, mush, I haven’t heard you sing any of your songs yet.”

Then Diane and Andy started chanting the fatal word, "Choirmaster," as the bar took up the chant and mummy joined in, Luke leant over to her and said, “Don’t ever forget, you asked for this.”

He then looked at daddy and pointed at her, nodding his head. I knew what was coming and I wasn’t sure whether to laugh, cry or dig a hole. The die had been cast and Luke slid his stool back and stood up, waving for silence.

“How far above the knee?” He asked.

“A YARD!” was shouted back and it all went from there.

Mummy and daddy were sat open-mouthed, I’m not sure they had heard a lot of the words for a long time, if ever. Mrs Evans reached over to daddy and apologised. Unlike other occasions, when the away team had less involvement, this club seemed to join in fully, with four teams there were a lot of big men singing and they joined in fully.

“I can’t say I approve of the songs, but they should call him the puppet master. It’s incredible how they follow his lead and he’s one of the youngest here,” daddy said.

“He’s played here from age fourteen, so some have played with him every week, for four years. He was also in the seniors at seventeen, so had a year there before university. He’s been around the club a while.”

“Even so, it’s intriguing how he’s only just started and it seems everyone, even the opposition, are happy to follow straight away. They just follow his lead, like Rob and Andy said they did, last night.”

“After game singing is a pretty big tradition up and down the country. Although Luke just seems to step into a bubble when he’s doing it and people want to join in.”

As if on cue Luke’s top came off swiftly followed by the rest of the singers, who by now included Andy and Rob. Mummy perked up again, which only started Sam off again. Something occurred to her, you could almost see the cogs whirring.

“If this is going where I think it is,” she paused, “Samantha, you’ve seen your brother since he was a man?” Sam, unable to speak, just nodded.

Mummy turned to Luke’s mum, “And you Mrs Evans?” Luke’s mum looked sad and apologetic as she nodded.

“Oh, my,” was her only comment as she turned back to the show.

I took daddy’s hand, “Are you okay?”

He gave it a squeeze, “Yes, petal, it’s interesting seeing another side to him, literally. Seeing the man, so full of fury and anger last night, now leading a joyous celebration. Last night people were hurt, today they all came together, they played hard and fair and I’m sure some will have bruises, but there was no malice and now they are singing and dancing happily. Really, how could I complain?”

At that moment, Luke turned toward us and I could see three parallel lines running diagonally across his torso. Daddy glanced across at me as if to underline his point about bruises.

I was stunned, speechless about how relaxed daddy was about the songs. To compound my feeling, I saw his foot tapping. By now they were down to underwear and mummy commented, “Those lovely boys obviously look after themselves, few beer guts, but can’t complain. Shame they’re done, I was enjoying that.”

I don’t think Sam could laugh anymore, she just got up and hugged mummy, whispering, “Keep watching,” as she wiped a tear from her cheek.

“Oh… my… well… I didn’t think… not with us here… oh.”

“What’s up, Ros? I might have to bring you here again, nice to see you speechless,” daddy laughed. This started us all off.

At first, we didn’t notice Luke and Rob walk over. I saw Diane sit up a bit straighter when we did, I know I mirrored her. Then he held out his hand to mummy, looked at daddy and asked, “May I ask your wife to dance?”

Before he got a response, mummy had grabbed his hand and was up, Rob was leading Mrs Evans out and I noticed Andy was escorting another older lady out. In fact, it seemed it was only the older generation that was being asked. I found out later, the ladies asked, love it and there isn’t much chance of conflict as they ask the husbands or boyfriends and always keep a distance and there is an understanding that it is purely a bit of fun and nothing more, no young egos to be bruised.

When they were done, Luke brought mummy back over and bowed to her and daddy as he said his thanks. There was clapping and cheering, Luke turned and bowed to the rest in the club. It was at this time, Sam struck, she took a few paces and as he bent over, she ran past him, slapping his bum on the way through. He yelped and the chase was on. She ran outside thinking this would stop him, he followed. She headed toward the path leading to the car park, cutting across the pitches.

“She just made a fatal mistake, that’s his hunting ground,” commented Rob, as watched through the window.

Luke was within touching distance and went over face forward, I thought he had lost, then I saw his hand flick out ahead of him at arm’s length. One of Sam’s legs went behind the other and she was over. Before she hit the ground, Luke was already up again and closing fast.

“Bloody look at them, David, will they never grow up? I’m going to make them do all the washing and ironing this week.” Mr Evans put his arm around his wife’s shoulders and they both smiled.

“Maybe not, but they will grow old,” he replied and she rested her head on his shoulder.

As Luke lifted Sam by her waistband and put her over his shoulder, they exchanged looks and it looked like they were talking to each other. Sam looked like she was slapping his back or if she could reach, his bum and after a little bit of this Luke put her down and started to walk back to the clubhouse. Sam ran up behind him and jumped on his back and he gave her a piggyback the rest of the way.

“Anyone want an errant sister? Nothing a good spanking wouldn’t keep in order.”

He put her down, she giggled and kissed his cheek and he turned and fumbled with something on the floor, before disappearing back to the changing rooms with his towel. Andy and Rob and most of the others, were now dressed again and had gathered Luke’s clothes and put them on a stool. I got up, picked them up and started walking toward the door.

“Christina?” Daddy asked.

“Just taking these through for him.” I put on my best innocent, daddy’s girl look.

He didn’t look happy, but he said no more. I went into the changing room and followed the sound of the shower. There he was, washing himself off, with his back to the doorway. I picked up the mop that was leaning against the wall and prodded him with it. Startled he jumped around.

“What the…”

“Hello, mush,” I put on my Welsh accent, “got your clothes here.”

He just smiled, turned off the water and walked toward me, soaking wet. He took his clothes and walked into the changing room, before gathering me in his arms and kissing and hugging me.

“You arse! My clothes are wet now.”

“You’ll have to take them off when we get home then. And I’ve got a dress to take off.”

“Wouldn’t suit you. Now, hurry up, I think people are getting ready to leave.”

 

Luke

“Yes, ma’am.”

This is my life, I thought, a sister who’s a handful and doesn’t care if I threaten to spank her until she can’t sit down and a girlfriend ordering me about. Where are my so-called friends? Laughing at me. I had to smile to myself, baring a couple of bumps, as Mrs C had put it, this had been a great holiday.

Walking back to the bar, I was about to turn the last corner when I heard Mrs C.

“Anne, could you do me a favour please.”

“Of course, if I can,” replied my mum.

“Today’s been a little, how do the kids put it, high octane? Anyway, would I be putting on you, to invite Tina to stay for the night?”

“Oh, my dear love, of course not, Tina is welcome anytime, if it’s easier I can give her a standing invite or would it work better with individuals?”

“One by one would work best, at least for the time being. Thank you, that’s right tidy of you. Me and my husband need to do some talking tonight, see?”

At that point, I walked around the corner, “Everything okay ladies?”

“I’m thinking of inviting Tina over again tonight, seeing as last night ended on a bit of whimp… er, rather than the bang it should have.” She winked at me, as she walked away.

I looked at Mrs C, “All okay?”

“Once I get my husband home it will be, bad case of rising damp he needs to sort out and I blame you and your friends,” I nearly choked as she walked away, with a glint in her eye.

“Your mum invited me to stay again tonight. Luke, Luke!” The wet finger in my ear brought me back.

“Probably best if you do, I think your mother has plans for your dad, that might embarrass even me.”

With her hand over her mouth, I went into the bar, said my goodbyes and pushed her ahead of me out of the door. I threw my bag in the boot and then we all climbed in. Tina’s mum and dad had just dropped my parents off, as we pulled in. Mrs C kissed me and jumped into the car. Mr C finished putting their stuff in the boot and came around to me.

“Thanks for today, Luke. It’s been interesting. I had fun, we both did.”

As he shook my hand I couldn’t resist, “Maybe hold that thanks until tomorrow, I think Mrs C has plans.”

He took a glance back at his car, “Oh, right, ok,” he gave Sam and Tina a quick kiss, waved to the others and was off.

“I think your dad’s eager to get home. Maybe you should have words with him about broadcasting his love life like that.” We sniggered as we walked to the door.

“Samantha Evans! Strip! You’re not traipsing that through the house, Luke get your sister a robe!” Oops, mum was pissed.

“Tina, dear, would you like a drink? Robert, be a love and get me a tray.”

Sam and I looked at each other, “Sorry, sis, looks like we’ve been demoted.”

“Twas bound to happen, the minute I saw that floozy you brought home,” she said with a gleam in her eye and sticking her tongue out.

“It’ll get cold out here.”

“Now!”

Not wanting to upset mum further, I ran up and got a robe for Sam and then was asked, in no uncertain terms, to do the laundry. Sam and I were persona non grata, while the others were guests of honour.

“Oi, fatty, you want a coffee?”

“You’re a darling, you and me against the world again?”

“Yeah, you say that now, the second blue eyes flutters her eyelashes at you and says the magic words you’ll be around her feet like a shot.”

“And what, pray, are the magic words?”

“Walkies!” Sam had led me to the gallows and I had placed my neck in the noose and she knew it as she started giggling.

When we joined the others in the living room, they were chatting over the events of the last twenty-four hours, mum had made a stack of sandwiches and there was a pot of coffee on the go. Dad had built the fire up and I noticed a plate of crumpets next to it. I picked up one of the toasting forks and put a crumpet on it and started cooking it. Tina came over to me and squatted down asking about it.

“You never done this?” She shook her head.

“Get a fork. No one of the big brass ones.” I put a crumpet on hers and she held it over the fire.

“It gets a bit warm doing this,” she said.

“That’ll be the fire, generally, one’s enough, just because of that.”

When they were cooked, I took them to the table and coated them with butter and sat on the sofa. Tina sat across my lap and Sam had sat with dad.

Sometime after ten o’clock, Tina whispered, “Give me fifteen minutes.” Then she announced that she was going up to get out of her wet clothes and she would see everyone in the morning. A round of kisses and hugs followed, I noticed that everyone seemed to be squeezing her just a little bit tighter than the previous year, none more than Sam. It seems they had really clicked through all of the fun and games.

Ten minutes later I got up and said goodnight to everyone, there wasn’t the rush to get up and hug and kiss me. Sam did follow me to the door and held my arm.

“Night, bruv, thank you for today, thank you for finding such a wonderful young lady and sorry about last night.”

“Now you listen! Never apologise, you needed me, you got us, I think you found a new sister over this holiday. I told you she’s special.”

“You did, she is and yes, I think we could be like sisters, only missing all the teenage arguey bit.” She then pecked my cheek.

“I think ‘arguey’ is a made-up word,” I kissed her forehead, “Night, sis.”

 

Tina

It was silly really. When I waited with his Christmas present, I had been nervous. Perhaps I can understand that I was displaying myself just for him in my underwear. Everyone had seen this dress, Luke knew, intimately, what was under it and yet I was shaking.

MissBootyQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissBootyQueen

There came a tapping at the door, “Time’s up,” he said.

I swallowed and told him to come in. This was mad, why was I so wound up? The door opened slowly and Luke remained standing in the hole it left. He had been in the shower and water was still dripping from his hair, running in rivulets down his torso only being stopped by the towel at his waist.

“Has anyone ever told you, you are beautiful?”

“I think someone might have done, on the odd occasion.”

“You are beautiful.”

He stepped into the room and without looking, closed the door behind him.

“Do you not think you are a little underdressed, sir?”

“Shirt and tie only to dine at this fine establishment?” I giggled and blushed.

“Who knows,” he continued, “but I’m sure we can balance the scales, in time. Perhaps I should get my clothes on.”

He walked up to me, it seemed like slow motion, giving me a peck on the lips, he then took a step back. When I put my hands up to hold him, he took one of my hands and holding it, walked around the opposite side of me, wrapping it across my front. I felt his fingers trace my spine, down the exposed part of my back, making me arch forwards.

“You mustn’t move,” he whispered, “not a muscle.”

The kiss on my ear, then the side of the neck, did nothing to help and I shivered.

“Not even to shiver,” he spoke so softly, it was as if he breathed the words into my ear. I could feel myself holding my breath, trying to contain myself, as I felt his fingers drawing lines on my arms.

Suddenly he spoke in my other ear, “You should breathe,” he took both my hands and from behind, held them on my belly.

“In,” I inhaled, “Out,” I exhaled, he repeated this, setting the pace of my breathing. 

“Close your eyes,” I did and felt him step away, losing all contact.

If I listened carefully, I could hear him move, but it was hard to say where he was. Maybe this showed in my face or body language.

“I’m here, I’ll never leave you to flounder.”

Then he touched my shoulder on the opposite side to where I heard him. A shiver ran down just that side of me.

He kissed my cheek, whispering, “Trust me?”

I nodded, I was biting my lip too. I wanted to scream, I wanted to ask what his plan was, what we were going to do. Then I heard the bedroom door go. Now the only thing I wanted to do was open my eyes.

“Shh,” I heard very quietly.

Was that to me? I hadn’t made any noise. Maybe he didn’t intend me to hear it, maybe he wanted me to think that. I whimpered.

“Shh, calm yourself, you’re safe.” I was now certain the other wasn’t directed at me.

It sounded like there was movement in the direction of his bed like someone had sat on it. Then I felt his hands on my shoulder, was there really someone else here? I only had to open my eyes to find out, but if I did, the spell would be broken. Either there would be no one or we would be too embarrassed to continue. Oh, my goodness, what was I to do?

“Everything okay, beautiful?” Every word he spoke was soft and quiet, touching my ear as it was said.

“Uhuh,” I muttered

“Tell me what’s going on in your head? What am I doing?” Luke slid one, then the other strap off my shoulder. The straps became tight like this, trapping my arms. Firmly, but not aggressively, he started to massage my shoulders.

“I, you’re, rubbing my shoulders. I can’t move my arms with my dress like that.”

“What else?”

“I thought I heard the door open and close.”

“Oh, you did? You’re right.”

“You told someone to shh, but I don’t know if anyone is there, you told me to be calm and trust you. I do, Luke, I really do, but I heard someone, it sounded like they sat on the bed. I trust you Luke, but, damn! I am struggling to fight my curiosity.”

“Hmm,” that was it, his only response.

Then while he carried on kissing and rubbing, I heard another noise by the bed. Luke stopped kissing me and held me by my shoulders, turning me around a few times. Damn, I had no idea what was where now.

He started to work my shoulders again, I heard myself moan, it was surreal, like I was listening to someone else, I was the voyeur now. I was the person on the bed. Then while he was kissing and nibbling at my neck, the bed moved. Next, I felt a thin finger run up the side of my leg, making me jump.

“No moving,” he said.

Then the finger was on the other leg. Luke pulled the front of my dress down and I felt his lips moisten one of my nipples, then the other. He started to suck on one then I felt moistness on the other. What was happening?

As he ran a hand over my bum, I felt the finger on the other cheek, it felt tentative, nervous, maybe they were as nervous as me. But no, Luke wouldn’t share me, unless, no, I was really confused now. Then I felt my dress was being lifted, the hem rising to reveal that, like last night, I was not wearing any underwear.

There was a breeze on my vagina, I don’t know where Luke had put my head, but I wondered if somehow, he had taken me outside, but no, it would be cold. This was a warm breeze. Someone stepped behind, dragging their fingers over my bum, along my crack and up to my neck.

“You ok?” Luke whispered to me, I nodded.

“Sure?” he asked, I was biting my lip hard and nodded again.

“You still need to breathe,” I nodded and let out the breath I was holding it shuddered all the way out and all the way back in when I inhaled.

Then the finger touched my vagina, just a glancing touch, but from the front, but Luke was behind. My knees gave way as I moaned and whimpered. I tried to make a grab for the owner of the finger to support me, but my arms didn’t move. I was then being lifted and carried.

“Keep them shut,” Luke said as he laid me on the bed. I felt him, someone climb next to me. Then it was him, holding me as I calmed slowly. As I slipped back from the edge, Luke moved, getting off the bed. He took hold of my legs and slid me forward or was it down, toward my feet. I knew it was him, I was pleased I could tell his hands, even like this, it wasn’t just they were masculine and the other one touching me was not. It was the way his skin felt, how his fingers gripped me.

“Happy?” He asked.

“Yes, oh, so happy.”

“Sam told me you asked about how you would deal with yesterday.” I nodded.

“She knows lots of tips and tricks. She says she doesn’t, but she does, she just does them, without thinking. She knows lots of tips and tricks about lots of things.” I didn’t mean it, but at that moment, I took another of my shuddering breaths.

“Really? Not just me, Sam too?” I shook my head in denial. Luke had got me to a place where I wasn’t sure if up was up or if it was down.

“No? No, not just us? Or, no, just us”

“Bastard!”

He had been stroking my thighs it seemed almost absent-minded, suddenly he gripped my knees and pushed them apart. Then there was no touch again.

“I thought Diane was your dirty little secret?” Luke was now behind me, standing near my head.

Feeling the bed move around me, his next words were spoken onto my lips, “Didn’t you enjoy her seeing you last night?”

Then my head and body exploded, he kissed me hard on the lips, as the finger touched my vagina again. My legs slammed together and my hips arched up. I gripped the bedsheets with everything I had.

“Oh, my, god, shit, shit, shit!”

Every muscle in my body clenched. Then Luke was beside me, holding me again, stroking my hair. He kissed my cheek, once, many times, I don’t know, but when I registered, I turned my head to him and opened my mouth for him. Our tongues made love, bring me back to reality.

“You can open your eyes if you want.”

I wasn’t sure, I was now more nervous than before, what was I going to see? Who was I going to see? I slowly opened the one closest to the bed and saw that damned smile and those beautiful, sad, green eyes. Then I open the other and could only see Luke, the way my head was we could have been in the middle of Wembley stadium, during the FA Cup final and it would only have been him I could see.

I flapped my hands like flippers, “Help a lady out?”

Putting his hands above his eyes, as if to shield them from an unseen sun, he looked about, “Oh, you? The way you just behaved and with an audience?”

I wasn’t sure whether the question was about how I behaved or if there was an audience, but I felt myself flush. Luke got off the bed, he had lost his towel somewhere, taking my shoulders he lifted me, then helped me stand up.

“How’s this thing work then?” He asked, “I’d have had it off sooner if I could have worked it out.”

We worked together to slide it down my body, then wiggled it over my hips, dropping it to the floor. Then as I folded it and put it over his chair, I gasped. There on the floor next to the chair, were a pair of ladies knickers, but not this lady. Had there been a woman in here, who was it? Although I had seen one pair of Cara’s and one of Sam’s knickers, I couldn’t tell if they were theirs. I’d seen plenty of Diane’s but didn’t know every pair. I was confused about what I was feeling. 

I felt the tingling again and I thought I was a little wet, a subtle swipe confirmed this. But I didn’t want sex with any of them and I certainly didn’t want Luke to either, so why this? I thought in the woods, if it had been strangers, it would be okay. It had been dark when Cara and Andy sat with us and all they could see was my reaction, similar to Diane before that. Now, even close friends, watching with the lights on was doing things to me.

“Whose are these?” I asked, pointing rather than picking them up.

Without looking, Luke told me they were Sam’s. Okay, that was even more confusing, he said it like he was saying there was a bed in the room.

“Why?”

He turned with a grin on his face and two books in his hand, “Did you want to borrow some reading material?”

“Luke Evans!” I raised my eyebrows at him.

He sniggered and put the books onto his desk, swept me into his arms and sat down with me on his lap. It was then that it registered that we were both naked and had been talking as if we were anywhere else. I had lost every scrap of shyness around him.

“Miss Croft, if I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re jealous.”

“Luke, please, can we talk?”

“Always.”

“I know you and Sam are close and I will never try to interfere with that bond. She and I have come together over the holiday. Even more over the last day or so, she’s a wonderful woman.

“What you did to me just now,” I paused trying to get the right words. “It blew my mind. Almost literally, I was aroused, more than I think I ever have been. Perhaps because you didn’t do what I expected.”

“Which was?”

“Just come in and basically be your usual, caring, loving, self. Of course, you were still, but you added another dimension, that alone caught me off guard, closing my eyes.

“Then when you brought someone else into the room,” I paused again looking for a reaction, there was none. “It just pushed me over the top, then as I crawled back, they touched me and that was it.

“The trouble is, I was totally confused. You planted seeds in my head all in a row, but I had no idea which was what. My mind flooded with images, then you seemed to focus on Sam. My mind was just starting to straighten out some idea of being in here with brother and sister, when you threw Diane into the mix, reminding me of last night.”

 

Luke

“It worked then?”

“To confuse the heck out of me? Yes. To turn me on beyond what I thought possible? Yes. But I was also a little scared.”

“Okay, what did I say at the start? That I wouldn’t leave you floundering,” Tina nodded.

“If you’re walking along the edge of a cliff,” Tina had a sad smile as she nodded to this, so I stopped and raised an eyebrow at her.

“Sam said yesterday that you had asked her to use a cliff when trying to explain what you go through. Does your whole life feel like you are walking along the edge like that?”

I could feel myself smile a little, “It did, over the last weeks I have been able to pull away slowly. Sam’s been tugging for years, but was never quite strong enough, when I saw your eyes, they helped to guide me, pull me to them. If you had been the other side, I would have stepped off the cliff for you, but standing with Sam, pulling with her, it’s been a lot easier to turn my back on it.” I kissed her cheek and stole the tear.

“Mine!” I said softly, but firmly.

I held her tight while she cried, then, as she settled again, “That cliff you were walking along if I was holding your hand and had a safety rope around you, would you be comfortable looking over?” She nodded.

“That’s what I mean by not letting you flounder. When you accept that sub-consciously, something like what just happened should have no fear with it. The confusion is to distract your mind so that each and every touch feels like an electric shock. It was used on me during my therapy, not sexually, what I was doing is a way of dealing with yesterday. Distraction, confusion over things you know the answer to.

“Would I really bring someone in? Maybe, to watch. Would I let them touch you? There could be some harm inflicted, if they did.”

Tina giggled, “You’re quite the little sadist aren’t you?”

“Would I involve Sam, sexually with me or us? That’s the question you have really been wanting to ask isn’t it?”  Tina nodded.

Thanks to cbears52 for proofreading

Thank you to the moderators helping me getting this published

And thank you to everyone that reads, comments and/or votes.

All feedback is welcome, either in the comments or via a direct message.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments