Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friendship Grows - Chapter 3

"The girls grow closer"

14
8 Comments 8
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"After going out to dinner, Shelle and Kelly go golfing together and really hit it off. Shelle makes Kelly an offer to visit her whenever she wants after showing Kelly her house. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Neither girl has made a move to deepen the friendship, yet…"

The coffee had just started to drip. Kelly passed by and went out the back door and just looked around the yard. She did indeed seem to be enjoying the privacy. Across a wide yard and lot beside mine was a small auto repair business. A handful of cars in some state of either repair or decay were parked at the rear of their lot. I told her it created a tiny bit of traffic during the day, but honestly, I hardly noticed it being there. We had both kicked our shoes off when we entered the house and now she just strolled around the yard in her bare feet, her hands gently tucked in the pockets of her shorts.

"The coffee should just about be ready. Do you take anything in yours?"

She half-turned toward me and I couldn't see the smile on her face, but her eyes crinkled and sparkled and made my heart melt.

"Just black is perfect for me, Shelle."

I stood at the counter again. It was very enjoyable having her be so exuberant over my little place and having the company, when I usually spent most of my time alone was very... comforting.  Even having to listen so intently to understand each other through the muffling of the masks, was a pleasure I hadn't really expected. I opened the cupboard door and was reaching up to the middle shelf to get a couple of coffee mugs. At only 5'4", it seems I always have a stretch to reach anything. I grasped the handle of a mug in each hand, up on my tiptoes, when I felt her presence behind me.

"Thank you SO much for this evening," she whispered in my ear.

Her closeness made me tremble as I brought the mugs down and settled from my tiptoes, feeling our bodies just barely touching.

"I'm really glad we got this chance to spend some more time together, Kelly, to get to know one another better".

As the words left my mouth I thought that had to be the dumbest answer EVER!

With incredibly bad - but maybe perfect - timing, Kelly's phone buzzed. She answered and I heard her talk to her Mom for a bit, ending the conversation with, "Okay. See you in a bit. Bye."

"It seems we may be getting another house guest. Mom needs me to come home and talk about how we can handle another person. I guess the college where Sarah’s older brother is, has decided to go to online classes for the semester and that anyone that did not have to stay on campus had to leave. He’ll have to camp out in the basement with Rick somewhere. But it will take some coordinating to work out a schedule for all of us and redistribute chores.  Lord!  I hope they get that second bathroom done!"

"Let's pour your coffee into a travel mug and I’ll drive you home.”

I dropped Kelly off, reminding her of our tee time tomorrow, if she would still be able to, with these new developments. She assured me she had no plans to skip our golf date. We elbow-bumped as she headed up the driveway to the house. My body was still tingling over the closeness of hers to mine.

When I got home, I went to the living room and sat in the recliner that Kelly had earlier tried-on for size.  I could feel her presence and smell the aroma of her.  I looked down and saw my nipples like pencil erasers, poking at my tee and my pussy was literally begging for my touch.  

My little living room has three fairly large windows with some old, white-flower-print, opaque curtains covering them.  The room is bathed in light during the day and while I've never specifically "checked" I'm pretty sure at least forms are visible from the outside, through those curtains.  I simply didn't care though, as my tee came off and then my shorts.

My feet were up on the footrest, knees apart, and fingers quickly found how already puffy and wet my pussy lips were.  Imagining seeing Kelly's pussy, smooth and shaven like mine, lips pink and swollen - again like mine - had my fingers caressing and stroking softly.  

My finger touched my clitty and my toes curled and I softly moaned as the waves of the most wonderful orgasm washed over me.  
I couldn't believe how quickly that had happened!

The next day I pulled in front of Kelly’s at 4:30 sharp. She was waiting for me in the driveway with her clubs. After throwing them in the back with mine, we headed to the golf course, arriving with little time to spare. We got a cart, loaded our clubs, and headed for the first tee. I knew Kelly said she had not played in a while, so I expected her to be a little rusty. I had only played a few times, since the weather had begun to warm in the Spring and was just starting to get the kinks worked out. Kelly started out a little slow, but I could see she had some experience under her belt.

The current rules said that if we didn't live in the same house, we were supposed to wear masks at all times.  I just... well... we decided against that.  We kept our distance when not in the cart and while IN the cart, made it a point not to talk "toward" one another.

I had on a pair of navy colored shorts and a black tank, with thin, blue straps over my shoulders.  Kelly wore pale blue shorts and a cute, plaid, cotton blouse, tailored to her figure, with short, rounded "tails" front and back.  With every swing that either of us took, our bare midriffs were shown.  I watched Kelly nearly every swing, with each sighting of her belly or back or sides causing more tingling in my pussy.

As we played she told me that Sarah’s brother would be moving in the next weekend. Since they had not started putting up the walls for the bedroom in the basement, they were going to make it a bit bigger than originally planned. That way, there would be enough room for Rick and David without them stepping over each other. And once things got back to normal, it would make a nice guestroom. It would put some additional strain on their finances, since he was a student and not eligible for unemployment and Sarah was too young to work. But everyone would do what they could to make it work and her Aunt Sue was determined to help out as much as possible.

By the time we finished eighteen holes, it was dusk. I asked Kelly if she had to get home at any particular time or if she had time to maybe hit a drive-in for something to eat. Sonic had outdoor seating where we could eat.

“I would love to, Shelle. But only on the condition that you let me pay this time.”

“Deal.”

It was a few miles away, but once we got there, we put in our order, then found an open table and sat down. We took off our masks and waited for our food.  I hoped for a day soon when masks wouldn’t be the norm anymore, though I suspected that might be awhile. But once they were sure everyone at Kelly’s house was safe, I thought maybe Kelly and I could forego them when we were together; something I hoped would happen more often.

When we were done eating, Kelly said it was really time for her to be getting home. She had to start work early tomorrow and Rick and her dad were starting on the basement in the morning. They hoped to have the room framed out and the electrical wiring finished and maybe the drywall started inside the room that day. They wanted to have at least the interior walls up and painted by the time David moved in. then get the outside finished as soon as possible.

QueenPammy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenPammy

As we pulled up to Kelly’s, I handed her a key.

“I meant what I said about feeling free to come over anytime you want, whether to work or just get away from the crowd for some peace and quiet. If you want to come over during the day to work, that’s fine, too. I can set up in the bedroom and you can work at my workstation.”

“Oh, Shelle! Thank you sooo much for this. I am used to having people around, but three extra people in the house is gonna make it crowded. Our house is bigger than yours, but it’s no mansion. And with no one working regularly, that will be a lot of people around all the time. Also, until the basement remodel is done, the noise level will be higher than normal.”

“You are welcome any time.  Sometimes I do get a little lonely, so I'll really enjoy the company, too!”

Kelly reached over and gave me a big hug which set my pussy to twitching something fierce. She got out and walked into her house as I pulled out of the driveway and drove the short distance to my house. I could still feel her arms around me as I went inside. That night I had a very vivid dream that actually woke me.  I was soaked and the dream continued into more of a daydream, as I imagined waking in the night with Kelly in bed beside me.  My fingers stroked and teased my clitty, as I imagined letting my tender hands and fingers roam all over Kelly's body.  I imagined her soft whispers, her excited arousal, her deep moan as I touched her pussy and brought her to orgasm.

Over the next couple of months, Kelly and I went golfing several more times and finally stopped wearing masks around each other, altogether.  The bedroom in the basement turned out nicely and Rick and David were getting along well, having made the basement into their “man cave.” Everyone had settled into a routine, though money had gotten even tighter when some of the government relief packages expired. Everyone was hoping that some new stimulus package would be approved soon.

At first, Kelly had been shy about coming to my house, especially without several days advance notice, but eventually started calling just before heading over. Sometimes we just worked, each in our own little corner.  Other times we would cook a meal together, or just watch a movie together. After the first hug, neither of us did that again, at least not right away. I think she was embarrassed by her outburst and I was just too scared to make the first move. Every time we spent time together, I would fantasize about the two of us together. Just thinking about her was making me tingle more and more. After she would leave, I invariably had to masturbate to relieve the aching I felt.

A couple of times, it had been quite late after watching a movie, or just talking and giggling like two schoolgirls, and I nearly got up the nerve to ask her to just stay overnight, though I would never have the nerve to ask her to share my bed. The recliners went nearly flat and were actually quite comfortable to sleep in. but I just could not bring myself to ask her and would end up just driving her home. When we were cooking, though, she seemed to “accidentally” brush up against me rather frequently. Finally, one day when we were passing each other face to face, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss. It was quick and took me by surprise, so I did not respond immediately.

“I’m so sorry, Shelle. But I’ve wanted to do that for ages.”

Before she could pull away, I took her face into my hands and pulled her to my lips. As I returned her kiss, I felt her tongue urgently pressing against my lips. I felt my lips parting and my own tongue seeking out hers. My whole body was tingling and there was a feeling in the pit of my stomach I had never felt before. We held the kiss for what seemed an eternity before breaking apart.

“Me, too” was all I could manage.

We exchanged another passionate kiss before the food cooking on the stove caught our attention. I quickly pulled one pan off the heat and lowered the heat on another. I flipped the salmon patties over and was grateful to see they had not burned. Kelly stirred the rice pilaf in the other pot as we both laughed somewhat nervously.

“That was close, Shelle. We almost burnt our dinner. But it would have been worth it. That kiss was amazing!”

I couldn't respond verbally because I was choked-up. I was certain she could tell my thoughts from looking into my eyes, as I managed only a nod.  

The food was done, so we served it up on a couple of plates and sat at the small table where salads were already waiting for us, along with a bottle of wine. We sat and exchanged small talk while we ate, but the tension hung heavy in the air, both of us seemingly too shy to proceed. 

After dinner, we cleaned up… I washed and she dried. We split the rest of the wine and went out the back door, to where I had a small table and a couple of outdoor chairs.  It was a lovely, warm evening and the sun hadn't quite gone down yet.

"This is new!" Kelly commented.  

"Yes! I saw these at Fred Meyer and thought of an evening just like this, so I bought them!"

“Shelle, about the kisses… I’m not the least bit sorry for them. In case you can’t tell, I am really attracted to you. I kinda had the feeling that you feel the same way, but I was never quite sure. I think I am sure now, but I really need to be sure.”

“You know I am incredibly shy, Kelly. I... well, other than a quick peck on the lips with my prom date, I have never even kissed anyone before today!"

“Well, I am on the shy side too, Shelle. I've never been comfortable with guys' 'expectations' in, you know, 'social situations'.  I have only had a few dates and until a few minutes ago, every single time there was any intimacy, it was awkward as hell!  I feel something special between us.  I haven't a single clue how anyone in my family would react if I suddenly blurted out that I'm 'attracted' to my girlfriend Shelle!" she giggled.  "I want to learn more together. It will be fun!”

“I agree!  Totally!  My situation with Mom & Dad is very much the same.  Mom 'knows'. I think.  Dad just thinks I'm his independent little girl going out on her own!" I giggled.

She took the other chair facing me and put her bare feet up on the edge of mine.  I looked down at her bare feet - small-ish, with nice arches.  Kelly had a bit of tan on her feet and a cute "sock line" from our times playing golf.  I ran the fingers of my left hand along the tops of her feet for a bit, then raised my own to the edge of her chair.  I was wearing a pair of my little gym shorts and as always, nothing beneath either the shorts of my small, snug tee.  There could be no mistaking the slight damp spot, nor did I make any attempt to hide it from Kelly.  That evening was the first of many evenings – and later, nights – that we spent together, but that’s a story for another time.

Published 
Written by seashelle1979
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments