Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than Friendship - Chapter 4

"Finally the girls have their first sexual encounter"

10
6 Comments 6
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Kelly comes."

Kelly was a real trooper, but her work required her to be on audio calls most of the day.  With the construction going on and with all the people in the house most of the time, it was becoming really difficult to concentrate.  She had fairly frequently begun to take Shelle up on her offer of a place to come and work.  With just the two of them there, it meant also that they could forego the masks.  She had even spent the night on a couple of occasions.  Those big, cushy recliners were okay, although it wouldn't be the way she would want to sleep all the time.

On this day it was Friday and near the end of the month of July.  She had a bunch of invoices that the stores had been generated from the eleven stores in her region that would become accounts receivable and due for invoicing on the first of August.  Kelly had spent these past several hours cross-checking the invoices, sorting, and beginning to create the accounts receivable invoice for those that would be sent out on 8/1.  It was a sort of tedious, once-a-month effort.  Today's nearly total concentration was the most intense day of the process, each month.

She'd been aware of Shelle moving about in the kitchen, since the workstation Shelle and she had set up for her was right next to the kitchen.  Most of the day she became more and more aware of the amazing aromas emanating from there.  On her way to and from getting herself more coffee, she had stopped to gaze through the lid of the crockpot at the roast, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions - that was what was openly visible to her.  

As usual, she had heard Shelle using her headset and mic to be on calls or online meetings for a good portion of the day.  Kelly had some of those as well, but none today and nothing with the volume and intensity of the things she overheard Shelle being involved with.  

It being Summertime and warm, all the windows in the little house were open, letting the breeze blow through.  They were both dressed in gym or running shorts and tank tops, barefoot, Shelle's hair was in a ponytail to keep it off her neck.  Kelly had this kind of streaky blonde hair, darker at the roots and all quite natural.  Shelle had taken her to where she got her hair cut a few weeks ago and it was cut in a cute, short, pixie-ish style.  She recalled seeing the old movie "Top Gun" and if asked to describe her hairstyle, it would be much like Meg Ryan's had been in that movie.  

The point though is that she had seen Shelle come into the kitchen several times, getting more coffee, making something for lunch, checking on the roast, adding the potatoes and veggies when it was time.  She had such a tan and even her cute feet showed barely any sock lines, even though they had worn golf shoes and socks quite a bit lately.  She did often put her favorite tanning oil on her legs and feet, and sit outside in the sun while breaking for lunch or just getting away from the meetings for a few minutes.  So her tan legs and feet and arms and her cute little shorts and top and her always reaching up or bending to get something from the cabinets - showing off her cute belly - well Kelly was almost trembling with the way it made her tingle.  

"It's Friday!  It's 4:30! Another freaking ten-hour day!  That's enough!" she heard Kelly say from her work setup in the bedroom.  Then she heard her bare feet padding across the floor.  

"Are you done, Kell?  I am!  I wanna go take a walk!  I'm SO tired of sitting!"

"I'm done!" Kelly replied with an accentuated click of her mouse.  "It's the weekend!  And oh my God, that roast smells wonderful!"

Shelle smiled at her.  Grinned actually.  She reached for Kelly's hand.  

"The roast won't be done until about six o'clock.  It's warm and wonderful outside.  Let's take a walk.  Maybe we'll go over near Garfield and see if there's anything interesting going on there."

The neighborhood was within several blocks of a small, private college campus.  Garfield Street had always been a small Business District supporting the college and there were coffee shops and a little pub and several little shops and restaurants.  There was always a lot of foot traffic and it could be quite busy, even at this time of year when the main body of students weren't on campus.  

Shelle had always just slipped her bare feet into athletic shoes, for almost everything and now was no exception.  Kelly had mostly worn flip flops when she first started to hang out with Shelle, but learned and came to also like, having some tennies on.  So off they went, and to the casual observer, they might be sisters, so near to the same they looked. 

They didn't immediately turn toward Garfield Street.  Instead, they went in the opposite direction.  C Street ran for about a mile, through the nice, residential neighborhoods and then they jogged over a couple of blocks to Park Avenue, which ran all the way back, through a similar neighborhood, that became 'More Collegey' as they grew nearer to the campus.  They walked that couple of miles at a decent pace, to get the exercise, before arriving at the college end of Garfield Street and beginning to easily stroll along.  

Outdoor dining was okay now, so parking on the street had been stopped, allowing the restaurants to set up tables on the wide sidewalks and the people to walk near the curbs.  Strolling along, their hands brushed and Shelle took Kelly's hand in hers.  It wasn't known whether others noticed the immediate rising of nipple bumps in their tops, but it was quite certain that they both noticed.  They stopped to look in the window of a small antiques shop.  Even though it was Summertime, they had a Christmas village on display.  They saw their reflection in the window, their eyes meeting, hands clasping a bit more tightly.  

"We should be getting back to the house or the roast will over-cook," Shelle stammered.

They were back at the house in a few minutes.  The small beef roast was delicious and the potatoes and simple veggies gave it an old-fashioned, down-home charm that led both girls to eat more than they normally would.  There was only one small container of leftovers.  Shelle slipped that into the fridge, grabbed a couple of beers and they went out back to enjoy the last little bit of daylight in the warm, evening air.

They talked softly about the coming weekend, their tee time on Sunday.  They would be playing in a foursome with Shelle's Uncle and a bowling/golfing friend.  They talked a bit about the past week, the pandemic, mostly just enjoying one another's company.  They were both very excited about the new "Steps" their friendship had taken, but both too shy to talk about it much right now.  

As the last light faded, Kelly said it was about time she got home.  She gathered up the few things she had brought in the morning and, both barefoot they went out to Shelle's Jeep.  Before getting in, she moved up close to Shelle and without saying a word, gave her a long, wonderfully damp kiss.  

It was about 2:00 AM.  Shelle was in bed, naked with her pussy still wet from masturbating after all the day's events - and especially that last kiss.  She was asleep, but not a deep sleep, so the sound of her phone woke her easily.  She felt relief when she saw that the caller was Kelly and not some family member calling with probably some kind of bad news at this hour.  A former neighbor of her Aunt Sue had called and her husband, who was working from home, had tested positive for COVID-19.  She was going to stay at Kelly's place while he hopefully had only several days of symptoms.  Kelly asked Shelle if she could spend a few days with her because it was going to be "awful" at her house with that many people there.  

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

"Bring a bikini for sunbathing!" Shelle responded with a giggle.  

A few minutes later, the crunch of gravel and headlights shining through the living room windows signaled Kelly's arrival.  She had her golf clubs and gear and a small duffel of her clothes and things.  She had left her tennies there at Shelle's earlier, which Shelle had noted with a happy smile.  

"I don't need much!" Kelly giggled.  "Some shorts, a few tops, bikini." 

"Socks, underwear and", Shelle began to add.  

"Underwear?", Kelly giggled.  "Oh!  You've totally convinced me of the lack of any need for undies!"

Shelle had cleared some space in a dresser drawer and showed Kelly some empty hangers in the small closet.  Then she went to stow Kelly's golf clubs in the Laundry Room with her own, while Kelly put stuff away.  

She came back into the bedroom just as Kelly was coming out of the bathroom, where Shelle could see her toothbrush, hairbrush, etc. beside her own.  She thought how wonderful and natural that looked.  

"I'm so worried!", Kelly blurted out.  "We have been so careful and tried so hard and even with the house as crowded as it is, we've not had any trouble with the virus.  What if... What if?" she barely managed to get out, tears streaming down her cheeks.  

Shelle sat and then lay her back on the bed and stroked her cheeks and forehead softly, her left arm around Kelly's shoulders, cuddling her.  

"Make her wear a mask 24/7 and everyone - especially her - over-emphasize the handwashing and cleaning."

Kelly turned onto her left side, with Shelle cuddled behind her.  Shelle pulled the sheet up, partially covering them, removing her shorts as she did, so that she wore just a small, thin tank top.  Feeling Shelle's movements and her half-naked body softly pressed behind her, Kelly slipped off her shorts, too.  Shelle snuggled up behind her, leaning her head on her left elbow, while softly caressing and stroking Kelly's temple and forehead.  

"Mmmm.  That is so nice," Kelly purred.  She pressed her bottom back against Shelle a bit and said, "This, too!"

Shelle's fingers moved Kelly's hair away from the side of her neck and her lips softly found the tender skin there, her hand and arm falling to gently encircle Kelly's waist.  She could just feel the hem of Kelly's little top and allowed her fingertips to softly caress the bare skin just beneath, while her lips and the tip of her tongue teased Kelly's neck.  

"Oh, my God," Kelly whispered.

She had never done anything like this, but all of Shelle's fantasies began to guide her.  Her pussy was wet and felt afire, as she worked her fingers beneath the hem of Kelly's top and up her tummy.  She felt the small mounds of Kelly's breast flesh and quite quickly, the small, erect nipples at their centers.  She gasped into Kelly's neck at the marvelous feelings she was experiencing.  Kelly gasped too, and her back arched, pressing her naked bottom against Shelle's belly even more, as she chewed on one knuckle for a moment.  

Shelle thrashed her feet for a moment and then the sheet was off them.  She nibbled Kelly's neck and earlobe, kissed her shoulders and raised up enough to gaze at her nearly bare back, since her top had bunched up near her shoulders. Without even thinking about it, her fingers had moved down Kelly's tummy and found her belly and mound to be ever so soft and completely smooth.  

"Ohhhh!  Touch me, Shelle!"

She'd never touched a pussy other than her own.  When she did, she gasped and moaned into Kelly's neck.  Her pussy was puffy, swollen, and so wet.  She gently moved her fingers around, up and down, felt the tiny nub of Kelly's clitty, felt Kelly arch and jerk at that touch.  Kelly, on her left side, raised her right knee, with the foot on the mattress.  She turned a bit toward Shelle, opening her aching body and legs to Shelle's touch, finding Shelle's lips with her own, wrapping her arms around Shelle's neck.  She moaned loudly into their kiss and then, panting and gasping, pulled Shelle to her, gaping in her ear, as her hips arched up and her stomach tightened and she had the most awesome orgasm!  

Shelle had read about this and experienced her own orgasms masturbating, but she always tried to maintain control over herself.  Kelly had seemed somewhat "lost" in her orgasm, and as she held her, feeling her whole body heaving, she felt how wet she herself was and imagined how wonderfully messy their bed must be.

Her top was bound up almost around her neck, and Kelly reached and pulled it over her head.  The bedroom window was open and the curtains were drawn and the moonlight gave a dim glow to the room.  Just enough to see each other's eyes, and after Kelly had pulled Shelle's top off too, for them to gaze upon one another's nakedness.  Shelle saw a glint in Kelly's eyes.   

Kelly rolled over atop her, Shelle's legs parting and opening and letting Kelly's sexy body settle between them.  Kelly spread butterfly kisses all over Shelle's face as they felt their bellies and mounds press together.  Then Kelly raised up onto her knees, her thighs scooting beneath Shelle's so she was arched up with her legs spread across Kelly's thighs - and her pussy right there for Kelly to touch.  

At the first touch, she reached up and grabbed Kelly's shoulders.  Lightning bolts were shooting through her belly and loins!  Kelly shrugged her hands off and they went over her head, where she grabbed at the sheet and pillows and anything she could hold, as she thrashed with every touch of Kelly's fingers on her pussy.  She of course came almost instantly and Kelly kept touching and teasing and making it go on seemingly forever.  

Shelle felt a tiny twinge of something like fear when she felt Kelly point her fingertip between the lips of her pussy.  She had never...

"God, you are so wet!" Kelly groaned to her.  

Her finger moved so gently and she was so wet and pretty soon, she could just feel Kelly's finger tickling and teasing inside her, as another orgasm - or wave of orgasms washed over her.  When she felt she was nearly "done", Kelly bent and her lips and teeth very, very gently took Shelle's small, right nipple between them.  Her pussy pushed and squeezed against Kelly's finger and she felt a rhythmic pulsing of what would be the final, gushing orgasmic wave.  

"Mmmmm, we're soaked!" she heard through the muddled edges of her mind.  Kelly was again lying atop her.  They were both sweaty, and naked and spent - for now.  Kelly rolled off her and turned on her side and pressed back against her again.  

"Now, snuggle with me again and let's get some sleep," she murmured.  "I think we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

Published 
Written by seashelle1979
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments