Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

 

 

"I like you here," I whisper, grabbing large handfuls of her ass.

 

"Me too," she says, and I start pulling at the bunched up sheet. I wrap my hand around the back of Chanel's bare knees, my other hand on her hip, and pull her closer. With her little body curled up in my lap, l ghost my lips over hers, nudging her nose with mine. I dip the tip of my tongue into her mouth, and she drags in a breath before I lean again, molding my lips to hers. My hand keeps a slow circuit on her leg, starting behind her knee, up her smooth thigh, until I'm greeted by the firm flesh of her well shaped ass.

 

"How do you do it?" Chanel asks when I release her mouth to kiss her ear.

 

"Do what?"

 

"Drive me so completely crazy," she purrs, and I smile and kiss the little beauty mark below her left ear. So fucking sexy.

 

"I like driving you crazy."

 

"I can tell," she says, and I squeeze her ass.

 

"Do you want me to stop?"

 

"Please don't," she says, and I bite her neck. The more I touch her, the more she rolls her hips in appreciation. I'm trying to focus on kissing her, but I can't escape the feeling of her ass pressing into my lap. Chanel's legs part slightly, and I go for it. I move my hand over her hip, reach down between her thighs, and cup her barely covered pussy.

 

"Ah!" Chanel gasps, and I can feel her nails on my skin. She's so fucking warm around my fingers.

 

"We can't do this out here," she whispers, and it only spurs me on more. In one fluid movement, her panties are off her ass and I throw them by the door. Doing this on the balcony could be hot.

 

"What are you doing?" she smiles, looking over the railing. I don't answer, lifting Chanel by her waist, and turning her to straddle my lap.

 

"No one's gonna see," I say, adjusting the sheet over our bodies. Still smiling, she shakes her head at me before putting her mouth on mine. I greedily grab her tiny waist, her naked ass, her thighs, holding her at her back.

 

"You're ridiculous," she mumbles, grinding her cunt against my hardening dick through my shorts.

 

"You love it," I say, encouraging her movements, and she puts her face in my neck, gliding her teeth over my skin.

 

"Maybe," she says, and I reach around her ass to touch her pussy. Chanel sighs, pressing her entire chest against mine, thrusting her hips to feel more. I play with her, exploring this delicious terrain I've come to know very well. I know exactly how far her budding clit is from her tight opening. I know that her inner lips are perfectly proportional, and exactly where to touch to make her squirm. Chanel takes my face in her hands and slips her tongue into my mouth, her hips humping me. I feel my way to her already swollen button again, and when I push on it, she leans her head back to moan. I look at her perfect braless tits, visible through her thin tank top, and use my other hand to free them. I tug the cotton up to her collar bones, and put a soft nipple in my mouth.

 

Chanel inhales sharply, looking down at me, watching me lick her sensitive flesh. I release her clit, starting a deep sucking motion on her breast, and she grabs handfuls on my hair. Back and forth, I tease both her nipples, barely giving her pussy any attention, just to drive her crazy. It works too, and I feel triumphant when she asks for more.

 

I put a fingertip against her opening and push, loving the way she holds onto me. I feel around inside her pink box, buried to the knuckle, and she reaches down between us to grab my dick bulging in my shorts. We play with each other, her hand on me, my hand in her, and she doesn't stop kissing me. When I force a second finger into her, and she finally pulls away for air. I keep my free hand on her back, holding her to my chest so I can keep fingering her. Chanel grabs tightly to my hair, subtly humping my hand. Fuck, if she's so eager, I don't want to wait.

 

I hold the apex of her thighs in the palm of my hand, and lift her a few inches. With my free hand, I reach into my shorts and free my hard dick. I have to lift her even further to line myself up, and she helps, putting her wet opening right on my tip. I hold her waist with both hands, and guide her lower.

 

Both of us immediately start breathing harder, feeling her fit around me like a glove one size too small. I'm not saying Chanel isn't plenty wet, but without the assistance of extra lube, it takes a minute to fit me completely inside her. Breathing the same space of air, my hands on her back, we move slowly. When she can go no lower, completely impaled, I hold as still as I'm capable of. She feels so fucking good. I try to concentrate on her heavy breathing, and less on my need to thrust roughly into her. Chanel clings to my shoulders as I feel her start to move. Not up and down, but back and forth, and I can feel everything. Her luscious hips roll an agonizing rhythm, and my dick flexes after every circle, trying to feel more.

 

We're still hidden under the sheet, and I'm sure our movement would give us away if someone were standing in the right spot, looking for us. As long as she isn't visible to anyone, I really couldn't care. Chanel grips the chair behind my head, lifting herself, and I move my hands to her ass to help.

 

"Oh fuck," Chanel whispers as she rides me. When she adjusts her knees on the chair and pushes her hips forward, I groan and bury my face in her chest. This feels too fucking good. I've held off as long as I can when I wrap my arms completely around her rib cage, and start fucking her back. Chanel holds tightly to me, gasping as I push up into her. I love feeling the weight of her body, and hearing her feminine moaning in my ear. I love the way her insides grip me, the sensation unbearably tight when I'm all the way in. I always get so fucking absorbed in her, drawn in by everything about her. Which is why I'm upset when she pulls away from me.

Laura_Ruth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Ruth

 

”Where are you going?" I demand, watching her stand up and drop the sheet.

 

"Come here," she says, backing up to the railing, wearing nothing but the bunched up white tank top above her tits. Her blue eyes are dark in the dim light, and I quickly stand up and look over the balcony, pleased when I don't see anyone. Chanel turns her back to me, grabbing the rail and bending over, her beautiful ass just for me. I step out of my shorts in a heartbeat and come behind her, leaning down to kiss her shoulder as I bend my knees and line myself up. In one long movement, I push past all of her heavenly resistance, and she moans.

 

”Quiet baby," I say in her ear, and start moving. Her tight body is at my mercy, her delicate fingers gripping the rail while I thrust into her. I'm glad she wanted to change positions, I need to fuck her. A brief reminder of our earlier conversation about Nicole stirs in my brain, and I pump into Chanel harder. My ex wife is immediately forgotten looking at what's right in front of me. Chanel's curled hair swirls down her back, my large hands on her little waist, the faint tan lines of her swimming suit on her curvy body. Seeing her bent over for me, feeling her around my cock, fucking her outside in the thick Puerto Rican air is intoxicating. My eyes continuously roam below, making sure no one can see us as I keep up my pace. Chanel begins moaning softly in time with her panting, looking over her shoulder at where my hips are meeting her ass. I have a damn good view myself. Every time I pull out, her skin clings to my slick monster, and on every push my length disappears almost completely. Her face is twisted with pleasure, her mouth in an 'O', and I met her eyes when they flicker to my face.

 

A second later I hear someone's voice close by, and I pull out of Chanel. Before she can ask, I scoop her up and walk inside. There's no way in hell I'm going to risk someone seeing her. I lay her on the bed, kissing her as I come with, pinning her beneath me.

 

"Ethan," she breathes my name when I go to lick her ear, my dick finding his way back to his favorite spot. I push myself into her depths and she groans, clinging to my shoulders. I fuck Chanel long and hard, both of us getting lost in each other. The rocking of our bodies, our breathing, the hypnotizing rhythm of her cunt milking my needy cock. We take our time with each other, rolling around on the bed, the dim light coming through the open doors, taking advantage of the last night we'll be here.

 

"Ethan, I'm gonna cum," Chanel moans, reaching for me. I grab her waist and pull her to sit up with me. She rides my lap, both of us sitting face to face when she starts screaming and writhing with an explosive orgasm.

 

"Uuhhnn harder, please!" she begs, her hips grinding against me. I run my hands up her back and curl them around her shoulders to force her on me while I pound up into her. Chanel's teeth make contact with my neck as I fuck her, her slick insides throbbing around me, and l don't hold back anymore. Relieved to let go, the cum in my balls rushes out of me and into her, and I moan.

 

"Oh fuck Chanel," I pant, holding her tightly to me as I empty myself, my whole body on fire. She humps me until she has nothing left to give, her arms around my neck, and I finish my own climax. My dick pulses every few seconds, twitching from my physical gratification, and she shivers. We don't bother cleaning up, or even moving, other than to lay down. Neither of us say anything either as we curl up on the bed, trying to catch our breath.

 

"Ethan?" Chanel mumbles after a while, almost asleep.

 

"Mm?" I hum, right there with her.

 

"I don't think you should mourn," she whispers, and it takes me a second to realize she's referring to what I said earlier about getting divorced.

 

"What do you think I should do?" I ask quietly.

 

"Whatever makes you happy," she slurs, and my eyes open. I listen to her even breathing, and after a minute, I can tell she's asleep. Instead of passing out, I start thinking about Chanel, and how much fun I have had with her. If Nicole had been here instead, she would have never surfed with me. I would have spent way more money, and probably seen less of Puerto Rico. I briefly flit through everything that's brought us to this point, and I sigh.

 

Being betrayed so completely by the woman I built a life with was never something I wanted. Obviously. I fucking snapped right off the bat, doing something I never thought I would; making a move on my friend. Now that friend is wrapped around me while she sleeps, and I honestly can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be.

 

I opened the door to the many sins Chanel and I gloriously culminated, and she's still helping me cope. When this started I knew what I was doing with her was wrong, but I didn't feel so alone, and I knew she liked me. Which is why I came back to her, even after she told me we should go our separate ways. Maybe I'm selfish because I knew Chanel wouldn't demand anything from me like other women would if I sought comfort. Either way, I can't bring myself to regret anything, especially after yesterday. Getting her to soak us both so violently with an orgasm I gave her, seeing her come apart like that because of me, I feel different. I couldn't leave her alone today, but it feels rights. She feels like...mine. This fucking girl makes me happier than I've been in a long time. I turn my head and smell her hair, loving the feel of her perfect body against me.

 

"I am," I whisper in her ear, and she sighs in her sleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments