Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"More stories with Stella and Himari - and friends - will be added soon."

First, I had to get Charity, the blind woman, to where Jennifer, the wheelchair user woman, lived. I went to Charity's house and guided her into my car. It was raining lightly and we hurried out of her house and into the car, her cane poking everything in front of her, including me a couple of times but she didn't notice and I didn't say. Much the same thing happened outside Jennifer's house except in reverse, the rain dripping down on us both, until we finally got inside Jennifer's front door.

She was waiting for us, in her wheelchair, with not one but two empty wheelchairs. On the journey over, I'd told Charity what Jennifer'd asked - no, required - me to do when I went on my own. Charity had wondered which of us would be the one to use the spare wheelchair.

After saying hello to us, Jennifer explained her house rule and said that she'd dug the second wheelchair out of the back of her garage and cleaned it up for Charity. Charity sat down in it very shakily, not quite knowing where to put her hands. She looked a little bit like she was climbing onto a wobbly rocking horse in a dark room that wasn't there. (The rocking horse, I mean, not the room.) Once seated she experimented with going forwards and backwards a few inches, doing little wiggles to try out how to change direction.

“You know that I can't see one single thing in front of me, Jennifer!” she laughed. “I hope you've got lots of spare paint for touching up the walls after I've gone.”

Her eyes darted around her, hoping to see at least one thing. I was already in mine, and Jennifer led us into the kitchen. I was last in the convoy and I called out 'left' and right' at the appropriate moments, and Charity bobbed and weaved away from the front door, along the passage and turned left into the kitchen. We both arrived safely at the kitchen table where Jennifer was already pouring out the teas and coffees.

“Well, I've never done that before!” Charity said, highly amused at Jennifer's quirk and her own first-time success at guiding herself in a wheelchair.

“I'd never done it before, either,” I added. “Not on my own, anyway.”

“I've used one since I was about twelve,” Jennifer told us. “That's when I could no longer walk or stand, and had to use a wheelchair all the time. Since then, life has been a little slower, but nonetheless enjoyable.”

After tea and chat, the convoy made its way to Jennifer's spare bedroom which had room for three wheelchairs. I thought I'd take third place this time and see what the other two got up to and how they did it. Jennifer placed herself on the large bed and guided Charity towards her. Both sitting up on the edge of the bed they began cuddling and exploring one another while I helped by taking the discarded clothing as each of them removed it from the other person. I bent down and took their shoes and pop-socks off and put them out of the way. Absent-mindedly, Charity held each leg up at the relevant moment so it was easier. Jennifer's legs did not help me much, I had to hold each leg up with one hand and remove the item of clothing with the other. The two women each had their hands inside the other's clothing from the start. I then had some fun looking at their clothes which were in a pile on my lap, as their full attention was elsewhere.

Jennifer's bra was a nude-coloured lacy full cup bra designed to cope with her EEs, with the strap having four hook and eye clips and a deep band. Even so, it was sheer and sexy and the cups were see-through and humongous. Her high-waisted knickers were a match to the bra (in design, that's see-through, not humongous), her skirt was a colourful gipsy design with a warm built-in underskirt. I wouldn't have minded wearing it myself. On top had been a plain red thick tee-shirt and a jumper.

Charity had reorganised Jennifer's legs, being guided by their owner into lying on her back lengthwise on the bed with Charity kneeling above her crotch. I was there as a sort of banksman, someone whose job it was to guide others into the right position before work started. Charity couldn't see anything of course, so I was needed to guide her into the right position one limb at a time. Then Jennifer couldn't move her legs, so Charity moved them for her, but only when Charity knew where to start from and where to finish at.

On top of this, Charity and I had to convince Jennifer that we weren't using our leg muscles at all.

However, I enjoyed moving Charity and Jennifer into new positions. I noticed that Charity's gorgeous little C bust was covered by a little white bra, the sort of thing teenagers have to wear on their chest because Mother thinks it looks nice. Mother is usually about five years behind, choosing bras hardly bigger than training bras for pubescent 'tween'-agers, not realising that the bra required not only need to have a bigger band size but that it need to have the correct cup size which is no longer AA.

Also, older women of our age have different style and colour preferences compared to girls - and their mothers - so buying tighty-whitey bras (surely the equivalent to men's underpants) is a definite no-no.

Charity's bra had been, I think, bought for her by one of her efficient and precise Home Helps. It was too white and too small. Her knickers were matching, and how the whole caboodle was comfortable I don't know. Perhaps smaller breasts are less demanding, infra-structure-wise, but I rather thought not. Charity looked like she could do with a new set of underwear. I'll ask her if she wants help with clothes shopping. I put the neatly folded pile of clothes on a chair and turned my attention to what was going on on the bed. Charity had her head buried between Jennifer's spread-eagled legs and her bottom near the foot of the bed, and was tonguing her way to an early orgasm, while Jennifer was manipulating her breasts with her eyes shut and moaning quietly to herself. I decided to slide my hand up Charity's thigh and stir things up a bit in that area.

“Oh, yes, Stella, please!” she whispered between mouthfuls.

Her pussy was already wet and sticky so I applied some of her juice to my finger and slipped it in and out of her lips. I teased her by playing around in her entrance, sliding around to her bottom then back up to her lips and higher still to her clitoris and down again. I realised that I was doing the same to myself with my other hand, having slid it inside the waistband of my skirt and inside my knickers (clean only an hour ago and already showing smears of juice on the cotton gusset). I couldn't reach right around to my buttocks but I gave it a good try each time. One-handedly I whipped my clothes off, leaving them in an untidy heap on the floor next to me, then carried on. One of Jennifer's legs was between me and Charity, so I lightly stroked the inside of her thigh and alternated it with mine.

Then I pushed my face between Charity's legs as she crouched on the bed, and I started licking around her wet place with my tongue. I spotted one of Jennifer's feet out of the corner of my eye. It was only a few inches from my free hands. I held her foot and leisurely moved it around on its ankle joint. Her toes flopped forward and back, being very loosely attached to her foot. I don't mean they were falling off, I mean there was no musculature in place to hold the toes rigid like there is on my foot, for instance. Whenever I moved her foot, her toes simply fell downwards due to gravity depending on where I moved her foot to. I tweaked each toe and played a silent game of 'This Little Piggy'.

KeishaShcott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeishaShcott

“That's nice, dear,” came a voice from Jennifer's head end. “I like that. Don't stop!”

So I didn't. Jennifer came first with a series of quite loud moans, then a few seconds later Charity came, rather more noisily than Jennifer, then keeled over next to Jennifer and lay there, panting and playing with her own breasts while her clouded eyes gaped into thin air. Jennifer and I joined in while Charity gradually slowed down and stopped, leaving us going at it on her behalf. We slowed down as well after a few minutes, leaving me half-aroused and un-orgasmed.

Charity was the first to see my predicament, as it were. She gazed in my general direction, put out her hand and waited for me to take it, which I did. She drew me up towards her from my position kneeling on the floor and I clambered onto the bed, picking a vacant spot on the sheet between her and Jennifer, who made an attempt to move her legs a little. However, there was enough of a space and I flopped down between them both. Charity felt around me and all over me, presumably to figure out where I was if not to get a good feel of my bits, then laid herself down on top of me. I loved the feel of her little molehills pressing onto mine, and her crotch pressing onto my distended clitoris. She felt it too and wriggled her bum around so that I'd get the full benefit. I put my arms around her and hugged her closer to me, while Jennifer heaved herself into a sitting position, rearranged her legs manually and put her hand between our legs, me and Charity.

My clitoris grew even bigger. Somehow we rolled or wriggled over, so I was on top of Charity yet still in the same spot on the bed, with Jennifer in attendance. My breasts sank onto her breasts and my pussy settled onto her lightly-haired one. Jennifer's hands were all over my bottom which was on top and rising up from the surrounding landscape like Mount Fuji in the snow. Her fingers settled between my semi-clenched buttocks, which I unclenched so she could separate them a little which she did. She played around my arse-hole, an experience I'd never had before. Note to self - I must get her to try that again sometime. Charity's boobs were doing a number on my hardening nipples and my pussy was still enjoying its close contact with Charity's.

I felt myself sinking into a sort of spiral hole, down and down into my approaching orgasm. A wave of ecstasy poured over me and I must have blacked out for a second before surfacing again, my enormous clitoris trying to stuff itself between Charity's labia and my nipples arcing and fizzing on Charity's like they were going to fall off. I lay there, letting it all wash over me. Gradually the tide receded and my breathing became normal again, and Charity and Jennifer smiled broadly and congratulated me on a good show.

Apparently, I enjoyed myself quite loudly, a thing no one had ever told me before.

We gradually found our clothes. Theirs nicely stacked in order and mine trampled into a mess on the floor, and began putting them on. Charity and I paused to watch as Jennifer started pulling her socks and leggings onto the first droopy foot and leg by holding her foot in one hand and trying to get the sock onto it with the other hand. I held Jennifer's leg and foot up off the bed and kept the foot steady while Jennifer pulled the sock on and Charity stared at a corner of the bed and wondered what we were doing.

Once Jennifer's legs were clothed I handed out the relevant piece of clothing to the correct person as far as I could remember. We started with Jennifer's knickers and bra, Charity and I assisting each other with pulling up Jennifer's knickers as she lay on her bottom giggling, and stuffing her breasts into the large cups and struggling to do up the clips, whilst increasingly convulsed with laughter. That done, Jennifer and I 'assisted' Charity in being strapped into her white bra.

Jennifer beat me to it.

“Where did you get these from, Charity?” she asked, holding the mini-knickers up in front of her face.

Charity did a close-up side-ways inspection until she'd sussed out what it was we were showing her.

“Oh, my knickers,” she exclaimed. “Teresa, one of my Home Helps, bought them from somewhere. They're not the best, though.”

“Perhaps we can go shopping together one day, Charity,” I offered. “I don't think these are quite right for you.”

“That would be nice, yes!” she replied. Then, after a pause, “No, I don't think they are, either.”

Jennifer and I put the bra around Charity's chest while she held her arms outstretched. I held the bra while Jennifer popped Charity's small breasts into the too-small cups. Then she held both legs up off the bed at once while Jennifer pulled Charity's knickers up as far as she could. Then she knelt up on her knees while I worked her too-tight knickers up around her bottom. The knickers barely covered her cheeks, and the waistband didn't finish up anywhere near her waist. Instead, it looked like she had a lower bottom (covered by her small knickers) and an upper bottom (not).

Then I handed out the skirts and tops and we climbed into them as previously specified.

We clambered into our wheelchairs and trailed back into the kitchen ('left, left a bit more, not that much!') for a restorative cuppa before going home via Charity's home. It was still raining when we dashed, slowly, for the front door. I stood there while Charity felt through the keys on her keyring until she'd identified the right one. Then she felt around for the keyhole, then applied the key to the keyhole in several different orientations until, at last, the front door swung open and I could get in out of the rain which had been dripping from the porch guttering down the back of my neck. Charity led the way into her front hall. It was of course dark outside, and inside as well. Charity was chatting to me and it never occurred to her to switch on the hall light, so we finished up and said good-bye, with a final long close-and-personal hug in the utter darkness. I blundered out into the dark wet front yard and found my car, eventually.

When I got home, Rover, the cat, looked at me as if to say, 'where was everybody tonight?' When I explained, she just sniffed and went back to sleep.

Published 
Written by KalTurnerThomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments