Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel - Part 2

15
13 Comments 13
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Dawn's first light, the hotel curtains wide, and in a tangle of sheets and a tangle of limbs, Amanda and her lover Suzy lie sleeping. The room, quite frankly, is a mess. For example, hastily discarded clothing strewn on the floor, empty Champagne bottles, an upturned ice bucket and damp towels.  More disturbingly, there is an exotic-looking riding crop, the handle of which is formed as a realistic penis. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are ropes, scarves and handcuffs, all paraphernalia associated with sadomasochistic sex. Hidden from view, in the back of the ornate wardrobe, is a pillowcase stuffed with unmarked stolen banknotes. How else?"

Ouch! My head hurts. It's getting light but nowhere near getting up time. You are hidden somewhere under the duvet. Little by little, my poor brain begins to bring up to speed on the night before.

Oh, God! I tentatively feel my bottom parts. Ouch! Sore. Remembering more now, the riding crop, the knobbly glass dildo thingy.

I need a pee and, once in the bathroom (too bright), more memories. And the red marks on my bottom and the insides of my thighs. My little oyster is a bit red too, but it doesn't hurt to pee, and I don't think any harm has been done. 

Fuck. Amanda made me cum so many times. And I had my first purely anal orgasm! That's when we ordered more champagne. The Do Not Disturb sign is on our door, and Room Service must know and leave a tray outside our door. I had never had lobster before, and it made me feel all wicked afterwards. 

There is a big park across the road. It's called Hyde Park, and it's simply enormous. Standing at the window, I can see people running, and I can see passers-by in the street. I stand on the windowsill and press my tits against the glass, but we are too high up for anyone to notice.

But one person has noticed, coz I feel a warm hand slip between my legs. And Amanda is softly kissing the red marks she made on my bare bum.

"Oh, Suzy, I'm sorry." You say, between kisses. "Shall I put some salve on your poor bott?"

(I don't need to tell you the rest!)

 

 

Now we are in the shower again. It is called a wet room which means that there is no inside part and it's all open everywhere, and it's simply fabulous. I sit on the loo seat and watch as you squat down and pee on the bathroom floor. I know how much you love doing this, and I know how much you need to be watched while you do it. 

It's the expression on your face that I most enjoy during these moments. The mix of naughtiness and bliss is just so delicious. I have to reach out.

Your smile says it all. The scalding liquid fills my cupped hands, and I drink you. Your eyes are locked on mine. No word is spoken. You kneel on the stone floor and looking up, you open your mouth, ready to receive my golden liquid.

Now we kiss. It's a sort of tradition after urolagnia. It's a sacrament or something. Now the gush of water from the massive shower head high above us. The way you hold my face as you kiss me makes me cry (it always does.)

We curl up together under the monsoon rain. We wriggle round so that our mounds are pressed together. Our hands clasp and pull, and the rhythm begins. Our bodies know how to take it from here. And we rock in a gentle rhythm.

"So, any plans for the weekend?" you say as if I was at the hairdresser's.

Tribbing and giggling at the same time, it can be done.

 

 

Now it's time for fresh air, a walk in the park, and then lunch somewhere quiet, perhaps in Shepherd Market. I have arranged a surprise for Amanda sometime this afternoon. It was a long search to find the perfect gift, but I am confident she will be thrilled.

So, now we have successfully crossed Park Lane. This ain't no 'Lane' - it's a fucking Motorway!

But we are safe and strolling now on the warm grass, holding hands in our Summer dresses and carrying our sandals. The sight of two young women holding hands attracts no attention. And two young women passionately kissing might raise an eyebrow or two. But the sight of one young woman, her back against a tree, being touched up in public, is unusual. Several shouts of "Get a room!" make us giggle. But it's okay, and so we separate and try to behave. We certainly don't want to get arrested.

Stefany_Hernande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Stefany_Hernande

So we drift along through the park, lovers enjoying the spring sunshine. Other couples are strolling among the trees, but I bet we are the only wearing butt-plugs with no knickers on.

Amanda is better at it than me and can manage to keep hers in longer. My doctor told me that it's natural for the body to want things to come out of the bum hole and not go in it. So, wearing a proper chrome steel medium-sized lump of metal back there requires a degree of muscle tone. Knickers are a good safety net, so without them, there IS a risk! I use to get cramp there when it got to be too much. It's not so bad now coz I practise a lot.

But it is fun, though, in public, I mean. Especially when Amanda walks in front of me and lifts her skirt, and I can see the jewel twinkling between her pert little cheeks!

 

 

"Lunch... now!" says Amanda, "and I need the loo," she adds. "Then I would like you to take me back to our room and fuck me."

"Sounds like a plan!" I reply, smiling to myself when I think about the surprise I have in store for my gorgeous lover.

So we cross the dreaded motorway again and walk along Curzon Street and down to a cute little village tucked right in the centre of London's Mayfair, the city's poshest area.

"Here, let's go here." You say, and we walk, still hand in hand, into the semi-darkness of The Market Tavern.

Soon we are in a quiet corner, side by side and sipping our first taste of perfectly chilled Sancerre. Amanda puts her hand on my bare thigh.

"I love you so fucking much, Suzy."

Shepherd Market is famous for those exotic high-class prostitutes who used to work from the apartments above the shops and restaurants. It was here that I got the idea for my lover's surprise.

The food had arrived, and it was only then we realised how starving hungry we were. Our plus had been removed whilst we were in the toilet. And we each kissed and tasted each other's shiny warm metal devices.

After we had eaten, I went to the bar to order another bottle of wine, and while doing so, I handed an envelope to an exquisitely beautiful young woman standing by the counter. 

"Thank you, Clarice," I said. "Four pm, Room 117."

The young woman felt the envelope and raised an eyebrow before slipping the package unopened into her bag.

"Is she the girl?" She said, looking across the room at Amanda, who was engrossed with her phone. She spoke with an Eastern European accent. 

"Yes, Clarice, she is the girl."

"You vant ve do everything?" 

"Yes, Clarice, everything, please."

"You vant to vatch?"

"Yes, Clarice, I want to watch."

 

To be continued.. (Very much so!)

 

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments