Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Roommates Awakening: Latex Party

"Steph is introduced to latex by her new girlfriend"

44
8 Comments 8
2.6k Views 2.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words

We lay in bed, holding each other under the warm blanket. Over the past few weeks, Jenna, my new girlfriend and roommate, had opened my eyes to a whole new world of sexuality I could never even have imagined.

Every day with Jenna was a new adventure, and while I loved it, I was still coming to terms with being in a relationship with another girl. It wasn't exactly what I pictured happening when my parents forced me to live in the Chabad House during my freshman year of college. While the goal was to keep me close to my Jewish heritage, living with Jenna helped me embrace a side of myself that I had long denied.

Jenna and I made love every second we could. We experimented with toys and different positions and even hooked up in public once. Yet, there was one thing that kept nagging at the back of my mind.

"So, are you ever going to tell me why you own a latex catsuit?" I blurted out one night in bed.

"I was wondering when you were going to ask me about that," Jenna replied.

"So?" I said while poking her in the belly.

Jenna smiled and giggled loudly. Her laugh was infectious, and I needed more of it. I tickled her relentlessly until she finally begged me to stop.

"I'll stop when you tell me your dirty little kinky secret," I teased.

"Okay. Okay. I relent, just be ready to be shocked," Jenna exclaimed.

I pulled her close, kissed her soft lips, and awaited her explanation.

"I went to a fetish party in the city last summer," she explained.

"Go on," I said, intrigued.

"Well, I had found out about it from an online forum that I frequent. I don't know why, but I have always been turned on by latex and the idea of tight, form-fitting clothes. Obviously, with the way we grew up, I couldn't dress like that, but since college, I have tried to wear as form-fitting clothes as I could get away with, and latex is the ultimate form of that," she admitted.

"I can't imagine. Did you go alone? What was it like? Oh my god, I have so many questions!" I rambled on.

"Someone is excited," Jenna laughed.

"I'll show you excited," I hissed.

I jumped on top of Jenna, holding her arms above her head, and frantically kissed her. Images of Jenna in a skintight latex catsuit, surrounded by a room of strangers in latex, filled my mind, making me quiver with excitement.

"Tell me more," I demanded.

"It was a lot to take in at first. All the women were wearing latex outfits of different types. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Eventually, this couple who I had befriended on the forum showed up, and the three of us danced the night away," Jenna said.

"Is that it? Why do I have a feeling more happened?" I remarked.

Jenna kissed me deeply; her delicate lips melted into mine while our tongues battled in her mouth. I could feel her nipples rubbing into me as her knee ground into my increasingly wet pussy.

She pulled away from me slowly, causing a string of saliva to pass between us.

"They invited me to join them in the playroom, and the three of us fucked," she shyly admitted.

"You had a threesome?" I said, shocked.

"Yes, and it was so much fun. He was really cute, and she was so wild," Jenna giggled wildly.

"What was it like? Was he also in latex?" I curiously wondered.

"No, he was in normal club clothes. She was also in a catsuit. The way our catsuits rubbed together when we had sex was one of the hottest things I had ever experienced. We fucked and sucked in every way you could imagine and then more. We actually gathered quite the audience by the time we were done," she laughed.

"Oh my god, I want to go to one of these parties," I shouted.

"Well, well, look at you. My innocent little girlfriend wants to get kinky. Someone has gotten corrupted," Jenna teased.

"Can I see you in your catsuit?" I innocently asked.

"Only if you would be willing to wear some latex too. I have a bodysuit that would look great on you," Jenna said.

I nervously shook my head yes, uncertain what I was getting myself into.

Jenna reached into her top drawer, pushed aside her clothes, and pulled out her catsuit, a bodysuit, a pair of leggings, and a bottle.

"What's in the bottle?" I asked.

"Lube. You need to spread it on your skin to make the latex go on easily. Otherwise, it's a hassle. Get undressed, and I'll show you," Jenna explained.

I did as she requested, stripping myself bare. My nipples hardened from the cool air, and I couldn't wait to put on the rubber-looking bodysuit.

Jenna undressed beside me. Her full breasts looked inviting, and I had to fight every instinct to not bend over and take her nipple into my mouth. Being with Jenna had hypercharged my sex drive, and it was getting increasingly harder to control. All I ever wanted to do was cum.

"Can you help rub the lube on my body? I'll do you after," Jenna requested.

I took the bottle of lube and splashed the slimy substance into my hands.

"Make sure not to miss any spot. Be very liberal with it," Jenna reminded me.

I kneeled down, starting by Jenna's strong calves, slowly, meticulously, working my way up her legs. I massaged her body as I spread the lube all over.

"That feels great, Steph," Jenna beamed.

Her encouragement excited me. I lived for her praise.

"Spread your legs," I commanded.

I splashed more lube into my hands before rubbing the lube all over Jenna's pussy mound. Jenna's vulva looked swollen, and her lips flowered the more I touched her. I moved my hands over her tight ass, massaging it, before spanking her hard and moving on.

"Bad girl," she sneered at me.

I continued to rub the lubricant into her toned back, allowing my hands to gently graze her side boob.

"Turn around," I ordered.

Jenna spun around, our eyes meeting as we smiled at each other. I reached out, cupping her full tits into my tiny hands. I worshipped her breasts, taking my time to savor their heaviness.

My girlfriend pushed her chest into my palms, her way to tell me she was enjoying my manipulations. I pinched her nipples between my slick fingers, twisting them slightly before grazing the underside of her tits.

"That feels so good, honey," Jenna moaned.

I had her right where I wanted her. I spread the lube over the rest of her torso, preparing her body for the catsuit.

Jenna was on fire, and I knew she couldn't wait to dress for me and put on a show.

"Sit down," she said, pushing me onto my bed.

From across the room, she sat in her desk chair, stuck out her leg, and pointed her toes. Jenna rolled one leg of her catsuit up, wiggling it carefully up her leg. She then repeated the process on her other leg. The sound of latex snapping filled my ears, causing my pulse to quicken.

With her legs covered, she shimmed the catsuit up her hips. Bending forward, she slid her hands into the arms of the latex suit, pulling it up over her chest as she stood.

Jenna reached into the drawer of her desk, pulling out a rod with a hook on the end. She reached backward, hooking the catsuit's zipper, and pulled up towards the ceiling. A loud zip echoed throughout the room. I stared at my love, now fully encased in her latex catsuit.

The catsuit was snugger than I had pictured. It was as if Jenna had put on a second skin. There was nothing left to the imagination.

"Now the polish," Jenna purred.

She shook lube into a white cloth and rubbed it all over her outfit. After a few minutes, my girlfriend shone like the brightest star in the sky. She applied black lipstick to her pouty lips, completing the look.

"Wow!" Was all I could muster.

Jenna didn't wait for any more of a reaction. She sauntered over to me and began applying lubricant all over my trembling body. While I had taken my time to tease and playfully apply the lube on her, Jenna was in no mood for games.

Her eyes were glassy with lust as she pawed at my body, making it glisten with every touch.

I had never seen Jenna this aroused before, and it both turned me on and scared me. I gave my body over to her and let her do what she needed to prepare me for my first time in latex.

She kneaded my tits, pulling at my nipples as she did so.

"God, Jenna, baby," I moaned.

Yet, despite my whimpering, Jenna continued to apply the lube without commenting.

Several minutes later, she shouted, "Spread your legs!"

I was shocked by the tenor of her voice but eagerly exposed my soaked pussy to her.

"Mine," she uttered, her slick hands covering my quivering skin.

Once my torso and crotch were completely lubed, Jenna slipped the cold, rubbery material over my head and down my body. She zipped the crotch closed, making the bodysuit attach to my skin like no other clothes had before.

Jenna applied a bit more lube onto my legs. Inch by inch, she wormed the leggings up my calves and thighs.

Like she did for herself, she smeared black lipstick across my lips, making me a mirror image of her.

Except for the top of my thighs, I was now covered almost neck to toe in latex.

The latex was tight, so tight that it was a little hard to breathe. I could feel it stretching and moving across my skin, almost as if it were alive. The longer I wore the bodysuit, the more I felt myself morphing into a different person. I felt empowered in a way I never had before. Yet despite feeling powerful, all I desired at that moment was to give myself over to my girlfriend. I needed to submit to her will. I needed to please her and let her know I was hers to do as she wanted.

"On your knees!" Jenna demanded.

Without a thought, I dropped to the floor and waited for Jenna's instructions.

Jenna unzipped the zipper that gave special access to her pussy. She took her time unzipping it, making my mouth water, hoping to see my girlfriend's wet slit.

"Lick my pussy," she forcefully said.

Lifting one leg and putting it on my shoulder, Jenna exposed her swollen cunt to me. I licked my lips while bringing my head forward and grabbing Jenna's latex-covered ass.

The latex felt smooth in my hand, a stark contrast to Jenna's tight, muscular behind. I took one lick and then another. I spread her labia apart with the broad side of my tongue. Jenna's pussy was creamy with her juices. I lapped up as much of her womanly pleasure as I could.

"That is right. Now lick my clit. You are going to be a good girl and make me cum," Jenna moaned.

I don't know why, but hearing my lover call me a good girl made me hornier than I had ever been before.

I swirled my tongue around Jenna's clit, teasing her and causing her pussy to get even wetter. My chin was covered in her juices as I circled Jenna's engorged clit. I sucked her clit between my lips while continuing to run my tongue over it.

My girlfriend's eyes bore into mine as we stared at each other. Jenna massaged her tits over her latex catsuit, making the latex crackle. I loved the sound of the latex against her body. I attacked her pussy with zeal. I needed to make her cum. At that moment, it felt like my whole purpose in life was to please Jenna.

"Fuck yes! I'm going to cum, you slut. My little submissive girlfriend is going to make me cum all over her young, pretty face," Jenna yelled.

I was shocked by how dirty she was talking. I had never seen this side of her before, but I enjoyed it. Surprisingly, I realized that she was right. I was submissive, and in that moment, I would have done anything she wanted.

My face was awash with her cum. I licked my lips, trying to enjoy as much of it as I could before Jenna bent down, grabbed my head, and licked her juices off my face and lips.

We kissed passionately. Our latex-covered bodies rubbed against each other, making me sweat profusely. Yet the sweatier I got, the more turned on I became.

Finally, we pulled off each other, completely out of breath and needing a break.

"That was amazing!" Jenna remarked.

"Um, yeah," I laughed.

Jenna reached between her legs and ran her finger through her labia. She looked me straight in the eyes while bringing her cum drenched finger to my lips.

Knowing what she wanted, I stuck out my tongue and twirled it around her digit before sucking it into my mouth. I slurped up her juices, making a show of it.

"You taste delicious," I remarked.

"Now I would like to taste your juices," Jenna said.

"Please," I begged.

"Dance for me, and then unzip the crotch of your bodysuit," Jenna ordered.

I stood up and nervously began my performance. I moved to the music in my head, shaking my hips as seductively as possible. As I ran my hands over my breasts, I took my time caressing them through the shiny material. My nipples hardened, poking through the latex, making them visible to Jenna's glare.

I bent over, bringing my face close to Jenna's. Our mouths almost touched as I blew on her lips. Jenna reached out and brushed her hands across my bosom. I moaned loudly, savoring her touch.

Turning around, I started to ground my ass into her latex-covered crotch. Jenna's breathing became shallower and quicker the longer the lap dance went on.

I bent over again, this time pushing my ass into Jenna's face. I could feel Jenna's smile despite not being able to see her expression.

Reaching between my legs, I carefully unzipped the crotch of the bodysuit. My pussy was on fire, and I needed relief.

Jenna grabbed me by my hips and threw me on my bed. She wrapped her arms around my latex-encased thighs, kissing her way up my legs while leaving a path of wet kisses on the leggings.

My hips bucked uncontrollably. I needed to feel her tongue, but I was completely at her mercy. She blew warm air on the sensitive skin around my vulva and then brushed her lips over my inflamed clit.

The torture was too much. I wanted to yell out and beg. My body screamed at me to help it cum, yet I lay there powerless.

"You have been a good girl," Jenna purred before licking from the bottom of my slit to the top.

That phrase again, 'good girl' rung in my head. I had always been a good Jewish girl and now I was Jenna's good girl, willing to be as dirty as she wanted me to be.

Jenna lapped away at my cunt, drinking up my juices, while her hands roamed over the latex that covered my body. I could tell how much she was getting off on me being in latex, and I was eager to play into it.

"Mistress, I love it when you caress the latex. The latex rubs against my body, making me feel like sex personified. I had never imagined being sweaty would make me feel so sexy, yet I'm drenched in sweat under this bodysuit, and I love it. My body is yours to do with what you like. I am your latex sex doll," I moaned.

Jenna gripped my thighs tightly and pulled my hips forward towards her mouth. She sucked my clit between her lips, like I had done to her not long before, and circled the broad side of her tongue against my swollen button.

"Oh god," I called out.

Jenna answered my groans by plunging one and then a second finger deep into my pussy. She thrust her fingers into me while never relenting in her assault on my clit.

My body was overheating, and my face was completely flushed. In any other situation, I would have been tearing off my clothes to cool down. Yet now, I savored the sensation of the latex clinging to my sticky skin. My whole sense of purpose was focused on cumming and covering Jenna with my juices.

I looked at her, soaking her in. I felt so blessed and couldn't believe my luck.

I whispered, "I love you," as my orgasm ripped through me.

We cuddled together, catching our breath and enjoying the feeling of closeness.

"That was awesome. I can't believe we did that. You consistently surprise me," Jenna told me.

I beamed. I loved how sexually adventurous I had become, and I owed all my growth to Jenna.

"I had a good teacher," I blushed.

Jenna ran her hand through my hair, brushing it out of my face.

"You have been a very willing student. Were you serious about wanting to go to a party?" She asked.

I sighed deeply and said, "If you would take me."

Jenna quickly started typing on her phone and then smiled at me.

"This is going to be so much fun," Jenna said.

"Ugh, who are you texting?" I asked.

"That couple I was telling you about. They always have the pulse on where these parties are and what is going on," Jenna explained.

Moments later, she received a text back. A shit-eating grin splashed across Jenna's face as she read the message.

"It looks like we have plans for Saturday night. John and Amy said there is a party this weekend in the West Village. Should I tell them we are coming?" Jenna asked.

My mind screamed at me to pause before responding. Yet my body took control, and I quickly uttered, "Yes, for sure."

Jenna texted her friends back. After several text messages back and forth, information was provided and soon we were on a guest list for an exclusive party.

The rest of the week was a blur. I worked out, went to class, and hung out with my friends. It was a typical week. Yet, as the sun set on Saturday and Shabbos ended, Jenna and I began to prepare for our wild adventure into the city.

We helped each other adorn our latex outfits. Jenna did my makeup, accentuating my eyes by giving me a catseye, and then finished by giving me a black lip. Looking in the mirror, I hardly recognized myself. There I was, dressed in latex thigh highs, a latex bodysuit, and black high heels, with my hair up in a high and tight pony. I looked like sex personified. It was a far cry from the girl who arrived at this school only a few months earlier.

"Oh, here I bought this for you. Let me put it on you," Jenna said.

Jenna stood behind me and buckled the chocker around my slim neck.

"There. Now you will remember who you belong to, my pet," Jenna teased while grasping her hand around my neck.

I felt a calmness wash over me as I submitted my will to hers.

"Yes, ma'am," I uttered.

I surprised myself with my response, yet there was something about the latex that made me want to serve Jenna.

With each passing moment, I grew more and more excited, yet also more anxious. I didn't quite know what to expect from this party, but I knew that as long as Jenna was with me, I would be okay.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

It was chilly as we exited Penn Station. While the latex kept me warm, I couldn't wait to get inside. Holding Jenna close, we pushed through the crowded streets of downtown Manhattan. The city was packed, full of young people going to bars and clubs, hanging out, and living their lives.

The energy of the city was infectious. It felt like a living, breathing thing that pushed everyone in it to take risks and be adventurous.

"Here it is," Jenna announced.

We entered the highrise and took the elevator up to the penthouse. While I had been in nice apartments before, this place was something out of a movie. Floor-to-ceiling windows provided us with unbelievable views of the skyline, adding to the magic of the decor. The apartment was split-level, leaving plenty of room for people to mingle and dance.

As we made our way through the crowd, I felt completely out of place. We were without question the youngest people in the crowd. Most of the group were in their late twenties and thirties. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the couples were in their forties. At only eighteen, I felt out of place.

The sexual experiences these people had dwarfed my own, making me wonder if they would judge my naivety.

"Can we get a drink?" I screamed over the loud, pulsing music.

Jenna took my hand and led me to a table with a variety of bottles. We mixed ourselves a drink and found a corner of the room to give me some time to get used to the scene and take everything in.

After several minutes, we were approached by a breathtaking couple appearing to be in their mid-thirties.

"I hope it is okay to say, but I love your outfit, especially that choker. It really brings out your neck," this beautiful blonde woman in a red latex tube dress said to me.

I froze, unsure what to say. I've never struggled to chat with strangers before, yet here I was, adorned in latex, uncertain how to take in a compliment from this goddess.

"What my girlfriend means to say is thank you. Your dress is positively amazing," Jenna stepped in, giggling at my awkwardness.

"No worries! I take it this is your first party? I'm Megan. This is Shannon," Megan responded.

Shannon reminded me of an older, brunette version of my girlfriend. Standing there in a pair of latex pants, a black latex tube top and collar, she looked ready to pounce. It was clear this couple was here to get laid, and Jenna and I were their targets of desire.

I finally fumbled a response, "Yeah. Sorry. I guess I am a bit nervous. I've never been to a party like this."

"Don't worry. My first time at a latex party, I could barely make out a word. I definitely was not this adventurous when I was your age, that's for certain. May I ask how old you are?" Shannon retorted.

"I'm twenty-two, and Steph is eighteen. I'm Jenna, by the way," Jenna said, reaching out her hand.

"Well, to a fun, wild night, Jenna and Steph," Megan cheered.

As we continued to chat, I began loosening up and let the energy of the room wash over me.

Looking around, men and women were dancing, drinking, and making out. The squeaking of latex was easily heard over the roaring music, adding to the erotic nature of the party.

"Would the two of you like to join us on the dance floor?" Shannon asked.

Jenna and I grinned wildly before taking each other's hand and sauntering over to the dance floor.

Shannon and Megan's eyes burned into my ass as they quickly followed us into the middle of the room.

I held Jenna close, running my hands along her latex-covered back. We moved as one, letting the music take over.

A quick smile passed between Megan and I. She held my gaze, fucking me with her eyes while grinding her thigh between her partner's legs.

She meant business, and it excited me to no end. Jenna sensed my desire and could tell how horny the whole scenario had made me. She grabbed my ass, pulled me tight into her, and violently kissed me. Our tongues ran over each other, practically assaulting one another with our lips. This was no romantic kiss but one of pure lust driven by a need for pleasure.

Shannon and Megan soon joined in, kissing each other with equal passion. Knowing that I turned them on made me intensify my kiss with Jenna.

As we pulled away to catch our breath, Jenna ran her over my cheek before suddenly yanking me by my collar.

"I think my little pet here is starting to loosen up. How about we switch, and one of you plays with her? Would you like that? Would you like to be kissed by one of these sexy women?" Jenna teased.

The sudden change in tone shocked me, yet the submissive in me felt emboldened.

"Yes, Mistress. I am yours to give," I found myself responding.

The girl standing in that room shocked me. Long gone was the shy, good Jewish girl my parents raised. Standing there was a submissive slut who couldn't wait to try every new sexually deviant thing I could.

I slid into Megan, letting her cup my ass, and leaned in for a kiss. Her kiss was so much rougher than Jenna's. In many ways, it reminded me of the boys I used to make out with back before I met my girlfriend.

Sweat began to form on my brow the longer I danced with this devil in her tight latex dress. Megan rubbed her hands over the smooth latex that covered my torso before gliding her fingers up and over my bosom. She brushed the back of her hand over my taut nipples, making my pussy quiver.

"Ugh," I audibly moaned.

"Oh, you like that?" Megan purred.

Megan dragged her fingers over my tits before curling her fingers around the edge of my chest. I pushed my chest into her palm, hoping she would play with my engorged nipples.

Taking a page out of Jenna's book, Megan pulled her hand away.

"Someone didn't ask for permission to be played with," she snapped.

I groaned loudly, my body screaming for relief.

"Please. I need it," I begged.

I was shocked by my body's betrayal. My whole being was centered at that moment around my pussy's need to cum, and I was willing to do anything to make it happen, even submit to this complete stranger.

Megan smiled wildly before looking over at Jenna and Shannon.

"Do you think she deserves it?" Megan pondered.

"She has been a good girl," Jenna said with an impish tone in her voice.

Shannon licked her lips as she watched her partner cup my tits, openly massaging them for the whole world to see.

It was only a month ago that Jenna and I first made love; now, here I was being fondled by an older woman in front of a room full of strangers.

Even I was taken about by the quick transformation. Yet, for some reason, it felt completely natural.

As Megan molested my chest, I felt Jenna and Shannon encircle me. Their hands soon melded with Megan's, exploring every inch of me they could reach.

The three of us moved as one, letting the rhythm of the music guide our bodies' movements. Our legs intertwined as we rode our wet cunts on each other's thighs. The feeling of these two beautiful women's wet pussies on my slightly exposed skin made my heart flutter.

My skin was slick with sweat as their lips and limps became awash in motion. It got to the point where I no longer knew who I was touching and whose lips were on mine.

I felt a hand reach between my legs, grabbing the zipper to my bodysuit. I tensed slightly, aware of what was about to happen.

My eyes met Jenna's. She could sense my apprehension, and mouthed to me to "just enjoy this."

Megan's slim fingers pulled the zipper around to my back, exposing my pussy to the cool air. My labia were slick with a mix of sweat and my juices. Now bare, I could feel just how engorged my flowering slit was.

Jenna stood back and watched as Megan cradled my pussy in her hand before tracing a finger up and down my slit.

"Oh, god. That feels so good," I yelped.

"There is more where that came from," I heard Shannon whisper in my ear.

Shannon's warm breath on my ear sent tingles throughout my body. She pressed her breasts into my back, allowing me to feel their heft, while she kissed my sweaty neck. Her girlfriend continued to rub my pussy, making me squirm in delight. The two of them never let up. Shannon reached around my front and worshipped my aching nipples.

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me," I begged.

"I think if you need to get fucked you need to ask your mistress for permission," Megan giggled.

"Mistress Jenna, please let me cum. Please let them finger me and rub my clit for all the world to see," I pleaded.

Jenna looked pleased. I could tell that she was happy seeing me let loose and get in touch with my deviant nature.

"Fuck her," Jenna commanded.

A finger easily slid into me from behind. Looking over my shoulder, I was greeted by a deep kiss from Shannon as her finger plunged in and out of my soaking cunt. Her partner was not to be outdone, though.

Megan brought her cream-covered fingers to her lips, licking my juices clean from her digits. She made sure to get her fingers slick with her saliva before returning them to my clit. My button was swollen and sensitive to the touch, yet Megan knew just how much pressure was needed as she rubbed my clit. With two fingers, she worshipped my button, making me push my hips back against Shannon's fingers.

I must have been moaning loudly because when I opened my eyes, I noticed we had attracted an audience.

The idea of being watched by all these people excited me, and I decided to put on a show for them.

"I am such a bad girl. Fuck my young tight pussy. My cunt was made for your pleasure. Make me cum. Make me your little slut. I want to cum all over your hands," I shouted, the sex oozing from my voice.

Shannon and Megan didn't let up. Shannon thrust two fingers deep into me while Megan furiously rubbed my clit.

My body glistened with sweat, causing the latex to cling even more to my body. The feeling of the tight, smooth material enclosing around me was the final piece I needed.

"I am cumming!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before collapsing into a ball on the floor.

The crowd around me broke out in hoots and hollers, causing me some slight embarrassment, which, for some reason, turned me on even more.

Megan and Shannon pulled away, allowing Jenna to scoop me off the floor, lift me to my feet, and kiss the sweat off my brow.

"I love you. That was incredible," Jenna gushed.

I kissed Jenna softly, reminding her that I am hers and that she is mine.

"I love you too," I replied.

"Now, let's go to the playroom," she announced.

As we made our way up the stairs, I panicked slightly.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I wondered.

I couldn't believe the performance I had just put on for all those strangers. I felt possessed. It was as if a sexual demon had taken over my body, and I could no longer say no to any pleasure available to me.

I wondered if I should tell Jenna I had enough and that it was time to go home. This was already a crazy new experience; perhaps I should call it a success.

All those thoughts disappeared when we made it up the stairs and into the playroom. The room was dimly lit, and the pungent aroma of sex filled the space. The room was far from quiet. The rustling of latex and the moans of pleasure acted like the score to the scene playing out before us. My eyes darted around the room, taking in the orgy. Watching men and women fucking in every position possible quickly reignited the fire inside me.

Taking Jenna by the hand, I pulled her towards an open spot on a mattress. Yanking Jenna on top of me, we started making out. The rhythm of skin slapping together was the new music that filled my mind. Looking to my right, a hunky man in his forties thrust his big cock deep into a young woman only a few years older than me. Her tight latex dress hugged her hips as he plunged his dick repeatedly into her.

I had watched porn many times before, but the sight of two people fucking not inches away from me awakened a passion I had rarely felt. I wanted to join them, yet the idea of being with a man was anxiety provoking. While Jenna has taken my virginity with her strap-on, I had never been with a man before.

Looking at Jenna, I decided that it should be an adventure for another night. My focus was on the sapphic energy right in front of me. Jenna beckoned Megan and Shannon over, and they squeezed next to us on the bed.

While I had played submissive downstairs, the fucking all around me left me feeling powerful and in command.

"Megan, lick my cunt," I ordered.

Megan looked shocked at the sudden change in my demeanor but acquiesced to my demand. She kneeled on the floor, pulling her tits free from her red latex tube dress, before wrapping her arms around my latex-covered thighs.

With wet kisses, Megan wriggled her way up my legs. Her ravishing blue eyes beamed into my own, all while taking her time to reach her destination. I grasped my breasts, playing with them, pressing the latex into my pillowy flesh.

"I didn't tell you to tease me," I sneered.

A huge grin shot across Megan's face, clearly enjoying being bossed around. She readjusted the crotch of my bodysuit, exposing my smooth labia to her drooling mouth.

With a huge lap, she drank my juices for the first time. Megan's technique was different than Jenna's, yet her tongue knew just what to do.

"Make me cum," I shouted.

Megan slid two fingers into my soaked hole while sucking my clit between her lips.

Jenna held my hand, letting me know that she was here with me and that she was okay with me fucking another woman.

"God, that makes me hot. Fuck her, Megan. Eat her young twat," Shannon cheered.

I could feel the lust and love emanating between the two women, reminding me so much of my own relationship with Jenna.

"Jenna, play with Shannon," I urged her.

My girlfriend was surprised by the request but didn't hesitate to pull Shannon up to her face. Shannon kneeled before my girlfriend, presenting her wet pussy to my girlfriend's eager lips.

Jenna dove into this stranger's pussy, licking it like her life depended on it. Shannon writhed in pleasure as she rode Jenna's face.

Watching Jenna fuck Shannon made my pussy leak uncontrollably. I never imagined being a voyeur, yet I couldn't deny enjoying watching my girlfriend fuck another woman.

Shannon reached back, running her hand over Jenna's latex-covered body, before unzipping the catsuit's crotch. She spread Jenna's labia apart, preparing her pussy for the fucking Jenna so desperately needed.

Jenna sucked Shannon's clit into her mouth before circling it with her tongue.

"Yes!" Shannon groaned.

Shannon rolled a finger up and down Jenna's slit, wetting it with her juices, before thrusting her fingers into Jenna's waiting cunt.

The two of them went at it, fucking each other besides Megan and I.

The loud rustling of Jenna's catsuit rubbing against Shannon's latex pants was the final thing that sent me over the edge.

"Oh my god," I repeatedly moaned.

I grasped the back of Megan's head, pressing her into my pussy, as I came all over her face. My juices flowed, leaving a shiny, wet residue all over my new lover's chin.

Megan crawled on top of me and kissed me. I grabbed Megan's head and licked all my cream from her face. I needed to taste myself.

"You are one naughty slut. I can't believe you are only eighteen," Megan laughed.

"Get on my face. It is time for you to cum too," I said.

Megan didn't hesitate. She hiked up her dress and presented her swollen cunt to me. Copying my girlfriend, I held Megan by her ass and sucked her clit into my mouth.

Megan's juices coated my chin and lips, making me yearn for more of her cream.

I could tell Jenna was close and wanted to get Megan off at the same time. Using the flat side of my tongue, I circled Megan's clit.

"Just like that. Jenna, your girlfriend is so good at this. You have trained her well," Megan beamed.

Hearing someone else comment on my pussy eating skills sent Jenna over the edge. Her hips bucked uncontrollably against Shannon's hand, squirting all over it.

"Holy shit," Jenna gasped.

Jenna was practically out of breath but did her best to continue her assault on Shannon's clit.

The two girlfriends were both on the edge of orgasm. I looked over at Jenna, held her hand, and increased the pressure of Megan's clit.

Soon, the two girlfriends were pulling at their taut nipples, twisting them between their fingers. Their hips jerked against our faces, their hips rolling back and forth.

Shannon pulled Megan in for a kiss as the two of them erupted on Jenna and me.

Megan's juices dripped down my chin while she ground her pussy against my face.

Shannon and Megan slid off Jenna and me. They each kissed Jenna and me before thanking us for a good time.

"Maybe we will see the two of you at the next party," Megan chimed as they walked towards the door.

Jenna and I lay there for several more minutes, taking in what just happened. Our bodies were awash in sweat, and I felt completely depleted.

We straightened ourselves up and stood in the corner of the room, taking in the sights and sounds one last time before making our way back downstairs.

On our way out, we bumped into Jenna's friends and thanked them for the invite.

As we strolled through the streets of the West Village, Jenna and I couldn't stop giggling about what we just experienced.

"That was the craziest thing ever," I kept saying.

"I can't believe you did that! Who knew you had it in you," Jenna laughed.

The ride home on NJ Transit was quiet. The two of us held each other tight, making sure the other knew that despite what happened tonight, we still loved each other dearly.

The night wound down, and Megan and I snuggled together in bed. As sleep came for us, I whispered to Jenna, "I can't wait to see what else you can show me."

Published 
Written by Grenefire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments