Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part 4 - Our Sapphic Club

"The ladies go international."

23
9 Comments 9
1.5k Views 1.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"It started with "Be Careful What You Wish For - It May Come True", continued with "Part 2 The Debutant" which was followed by "Part 3 The Waitress". <p> [ADVERT] </p>Now, Part 4 sees our "Sapphic Club" go international 🥰"

EIRA

Anyone familiar with our ladies’ club will know that as I was the last "debutant", it was now my turn to be hostess. This came with the added responsibility of finding a new debutant and at the end of Part 3 of our story "The Waitress", Emma and I hit on the idea that Becky was the obvious choice.

And then, the planned house purchase alluded to in our story didn’t happen because my husband Oliver and I received news right out of the blue informing that he needed an emergency medical procedure. We decided, after much deliberation, to take early retirement from our jobs and return to our home in Norway where he would be immediately treated in familiar surroundings.

Fast forward six months and he’s made such a remarkable recovery that he’s off with friends on a fishing trip to the scenic Lofoten islands. Me, I’m as amazed as he is at his recovery, it’s gone so much better than we dared hope for, so good in fact that whilst he is away, I’m preparing to welcome my very special lady friends, our club, to our home to host Becky’s debut as per original plan, albeit in a different setting/location.

I arrived at Stavanger airport on a Wednesday evening to meet Isabelle (Parisbynight) landing from Paris - Charles De Gaulle at 18:50 and with me, I had Magdalena, whom Isabelle knew already from her previous trip to Norway (as told in "A Nordic Experience"). Magdalena and I had become closer ever since I left my job which meant the constant travelling at home and abroad was now a thing of the past. Magdalena no longer worked at the same company having had her counsellor qualifications from Poland recognised in Norway and securing a job in her field.

When Isabelle arrived, we were all a little emotional seeing one another again and after tightly hugging and drying our eyes, we took a coffee and enjoyed chatting while we awaited Emma (EmmaEddie72) arriving from London Gatwick at 20:35. Again, hugs and tears before we introduced Emma to Magdalena and when she saw her and commented, "Well hello, you sexy little thing," we guessed she liked what she saw, she then confirmed this with a sensuous kiss full on Magdalena’s mouth. We set off to my parked car to commence our journey home. Emma and Isabelle had arrived a couple of days early so we could spend time together and make arrangements/preparations for meeting the rest of the ladies arriving Friday prior to Becky’s debut, planned for Saturday evening. Emma and Isabelle being good friends from previous "debutant" get-togethers, decided they’d share a bedroom together from the first night prior to Oliver’s departure to his fishing trip leaving on Friday morning.

Thursday morning, and after enjoying a nice breakfast together, we three ladies walked the short distance from our home, down through the trees to allow Emma and Isabelle a chance to view what in Norwegian we call our "naust" which translates to boathouse in English. A naust is a common property addition for many Norwegians living on or by the sea.

After a look around, we descended the spiral staircase leading down to where the boat spends winter and Emma being Emma said we needed a demonstration of the pulley restraints we were intending to secure Becky to and asked Isabelle if she’d mind being tied there…for research purposes. Isabelle being Isabelle happily obliged whereupon Emma secured her, lifted her skirt, revealing that she wasn’t wearing panties, and used her mouth to devour her pussy.

Me being me couldn’t help but find it an incredible turn-on, and I found myself automatically moving forward to passionately kiss Isabelle’s mouth while squeezing her arse with both hands then, wetting a finger, I slipped it into her anus while continuing to kiss her and gently bite her bottom lip as Emma continued licking her pussy to orgasm. They both decided to walk back to the house naked, a perfectly natural thing to do in the private surroundings enjoying nature but, we were taken a little by surprise when we arrived home to see the post van parked outside. The look on our post lady’s face was priceless as she explained to me in Norwegian that she had a package for me requiring my signature but quite unable to resist staring at the two beautiful, completely naked ladies carrying light clothing and shoes.

Feeling like I should try and offer some kind of explanation, I told her they were my friends, one French and one English, visiting us on vacation. I said that we’d been down at the boathouse and they had decided to take a swim, but I know for sure that she couldn’t and didn’t believe me considering both ladies' light make-up and perfectly dry hair; Oh well, c’est la vie. I signed for the package then handed it over to Isabelle and Emma, telling them it contained a good selection of sex toys that I’d ordered and asked that they open for their consideration.

A trip to town later allowed Emma to see a little of Stavanger and we ate lunch in the same restaurant where Isabelle and I had eaten on her previous visit to Norway.

As I related the story of her trip to Emma, recalling visiting the toilet and Isabelle following me there where she pushed me against the wall, lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties and ate my pussy, Emma replied, "Really? Well, I am going there now and I’ll be very disappointed if you don’t follow me there Isabelle and treat me to exactly the same experience," whereupon she left the table, quickly followed by Isabelle.

Five minutes after their absence, I ordered three more coffees and a selection of pastries which arrived just as the toilet door opened and two very lovely women approached the table once again, both smiling from ear to ear.

Then Emma stared at me as she dropped her panties on our table and, knowing her way of thinking from personal experience and her probable wish to see if we could entice and seduce our waitress, I had to reply, "No Emma, we have fourteen ladies attending our get-together so please put them in your bag, enough is enough, babe."

Lunch finished, we did a little shopping, simply appreciating and enjoying being in each other’s company once again.

Friday morning, after breakfast, it was time for Oliver to leave, his friends were at the door ready to pick him up and so, after kissing me (we had already enjoyed a proper bye-for-now earlier that morning) he gave both Emma and Isabelle a little cuddle and a friendly kiss on the cheek saying, "Time for me to go, ladies, promise not to behave yourselves" and with a big smile, he left. We three then spent the remainder of the morning and afternoon tidying up and talking about our upcoming get-together, making plans and preparing to meet our club members at the airport later.

Early evening, Magdalena arrived and we drove three cars: me in my own with Emma for company, Isabelle driving Oliver’s and Magdalena driving her own to collect our good friends Libby, Monika, Lara, Mia, Molly, Suzie, Sally, Claire and the debutant herself, Becky, arriving from London Gatwick. After a quite overwhelming reunion, we set off once again for the drive to our home to reacquaint, enjoy the pleasure of each other’s company once again and enjoy a pre-prepared supper with drinks.

Thirteen ladies, all with a very healthy interest in one another. Becky’s initiation was planned for Saturday evening and my good friend Isla would be joining us, bringing our number to fourteen. Isla had only just returned home from holiday in Italy on Friday afternoon and needed a little time before joining up with and meeting Isabelle, Emma and the rest of the ladies from England. Magdalena, she knew already as we had often enjoyed the pleasure of each other’s company, spent in each other’s homes where we’d enjoy fine dining and great wines before enjoying each other sexually. I had known Isla since we were at school together and she’d always been my closest friend before I met and married Oliver.



LIBBY

(leggielibby)

With a few bumps and mechanical groans our plane dropped down through the grey North Sea clouds. My excitement picked up, there was a tremor, not only in my stomach, but in my pussy too. I clenched my thighs, feeling the dampness of my freshly waxed mound. Looking out of the window I could see the big slats extend from the wing. Turbulence was making our plane buck a little as we descended. I looked toward the next seat. Becky was looking pensive.

Not knowing if it was the landing or her upcoming debut at Eira’s party, where she would have the starring role whilst getting soundly fucked. I reached across and took her hand; her skin was cool and soft, her nails beautifully manicured. I knew she had prepared for this weekend. Her skin softened and buffed, her pussy groomed, all orifices prepared for all eventualities. The plane dropped taking our stomachs with it, and then with a bump and a roar from the engines we were on the ground.

As we stood in the arrival hall waiting for the luggage carousel to come to life, I turned to Becky and firmly, but gently said, "Take a moment to freshen up, prepare yourself. I will get our cases." As a previous debutant myself, I could fully appreciate the nerves she was trying hard to suppress. For a moment, I thought she would refuse, but then with a smile and a nod of her head, she walked towards the restrooms.

A short while later, she returned, just as I grabbed the second case from the conveyor.

“All set?” I enquired.

"Yes, I’m as ready as I’ll ever be,” she replied but there was still that look of nervous worry about her pretty face.

I gave her a hug and a quick peck on the cheek. “Don’t worry, you’re beautiful and sexy, they will love you."

Becky’s long glossy hair curled onto the shoulders of her overcoat. A scarf wrapped around her neck. She looked poised and elegant, high heeled black knee boots completed the look. As she moved to take her case, her coat parted slightly giving a glimpse of the sheer black stockings she was wearing. She had changed for the weekend. When we’d met at Gatwick, she had been wearing snug leggings that highlighted a deep camel toe.

After a pleasant interlude in the rearmost toilet, I can attest to the fullness of her labia, and the sweetness of her juice. Her needs were insatiable and her vocal performance as she orgasmed was equally impressive. Despite me stuffing her mouth with my expensive silk and lace panties, we still got a knowing smile from one of the cabin crew as we returned to our seats.

My panties are now nestled in my handbag, far too wet to consider wearing, and far too expensive to discard. My jaw had that pleasant after-sex ache, whilst her flavour lingered on my tongue. On returning to our seats, Becky had opened the inflight magazine, and it was covering her lap. To any passerby, she appeared to be studying the places served by Norwegian. From my vantage point, I could see she had one hand cupping her pussy as she shuddered her way through a series of cums, trying and not quite succeeding to minimise the noises emitting from her throat. I was quite glad we had our travelling friends seated in front, back and to the side of us and could only raise my eyebrows and smile making eye contact with each of them.

With that, we strode towards customs and the arrival hall beyond. There was quite a crowd of people waiting to greet friends and relatives as we surged into the arrival hall. It took a moment to spot our party. Then I saw Eira, her stylish blonde hair reflecting the overhead light. With Isabelle, and Emma alongside her along with a young beauty I assumed must be Magdalena. Both Eira and Isabella had described her to me in our private correspondences but my first impression of her was that she was a real knockout, wow, they made for an eye-catching ensemble. Seconds later we were all embracing, double kissing cheeks and generally looking like a meeting of models. I took a moment to run a hand down Becky’s back, giving her cute ass a squeeze of reassurance through her coat.

“Okay, ladies, grab your cases and follow us to the car please.” Eira took charge and we followed behind her with a clack of heels.

Stepping out of the terminal building was a magical experience. The cool freshness of the air, the pleasant temperature and the amazing bright clarity of the skies above. So very different from the greyness of Gatwick. The air took just moments to seep inside my coat, rise inside my admittedly short skirt, and caress my bare pussy lips. My nipples instantly tented my top in sympathy. My body shuddered with the shock, but also in anticipation of a long horny weekend fucking these beautiful women around me.

We arrived at Eira’s car, two decks up and at the end of a row. From here we had a view across the airport and a glimpse of the countryside beyond. A cool breeze was coming in off the sea. With a clunk and a flash of the indicators, Eira’s fortunately large Range Rover Velar unlocked, and we quickly moved to get our cases into the rear. Magdalena and Isabelle were parked close by and Eira said, "Libby, Molly and Becky, you’re with me and Emma, the rest of you please go with Isabelle and Magdalena, there’s room for everyone."

Then Eira turned her attention to Becky and said, "Okay, my darling, this is your weekend, it’s dedicated to you, and you are the centre of our attention. Have you followed my instructions?"

With a visible gulp, Becky replied, “Yes, to a tee.”

"So, unfasten your coat and hand it to Emma please.”

Becky’s eyes immediately sought and found mine, seeking reassurance. I subtly nodded that she was okay. Squaring her shoulders, Becky popped the buttons on her coat, slipped it off and passed it to Emma. Now she stood before us wearing black, knee-high boots, the sheerest of black stockings, black six-strap suspender belt, and not a stitch more. The slightest of dark landing strips highlighted her pussy, moist with excitement. Her large dark nubby nipples were swollen and rigid. My mouth watered at the sight. Looking around our group I saw the looks of raw desire and were it possible, I’d no doubt they would have taken her there and then on the car park floor.

"Perfect.” And with that Eira stepped forward and slipped her finger between Becky’s glistening pussy lips. Becky gasped but held her place. After tasting her finger, Eira offered it to our small group, and we each took a turn. The tartness so familiar to my mouth from the flight.

Stepping back, Eira gestured with her finger for Becky to turn around. At that moment the lift doors opened with a ping and suitcase wheels trundled across the concrete. As one we moved to screen Becky from prying eyes. To her credit, she never flinched. She stood with her back to us, legs parted and bending from the waist. Her legs were long and toned, her ass firm and peachy. Her spike heels were doing a great job of highlighting her assets.

“And the gift I sent you?" Eira queried.

Maintaining her position, Becky manoeuvred her hands and deftly pulled her ass cheeks apart. Nestled between her full, firm cheeks was a bright green Chrystal-tipped butt plug.

“Beautiful, the green matches your eyes. Good girl.” Eira beamed with satisfaction.

“Okay everyone, into the cars please, let’s get ourselves home. Oh, and Becky, leave the coat off.” With that, we were off to begin our latest adventure together.



EIRA

Our home is situated on private land directly on top of the sea. Four floors with seven bedrooms all with en-suite facilities and verandas with sea views. Our previously mentioned boathouse is ca. one hundred metres from the house and stands three floors high with two bedrooms, both with en-suite facilities and a boat downstairs for fishing, sailing or simply lounging in the sun. A living room and kitchen, which includes integrated wine coolers, well stocked with a fine selection of reds, whites, rosé and orange wines, complete the building. Food, cold beers, spirits and soft drinks are in plentiful supply.

The boathouse, like the house, is private, allowing for swimming wearing only swimsuits/bikinis or naked if so desired. The downstairs boat room with its wooden structures and pulley system for raising and lowering the boat in and out of the sea has been designed to be, on this occasion, Becky’s attention area; the boat is in the sea and a King Size bed with restraints has been added.

Saturday morning was spent eating a light breakfast at home together before we all headed for the wooden sauna by the fjord I had booked for us. Situated in a picturesque setting with panoramic views over the fjord we very much enjoyed not only the warm and cosy sauna itself but the delightful experience of diving into the sea outside the sauna door for a refreshing swim. Later we took in a little sightseeing which included the impressive monument "Sverd i Fjell" which is three, almost ten-metre-high bronze Viking age type swords planted in rock beside the fjord before heading off to enjoy lunch in town.

Early evening, the ladies all headed for the boathouse leaving only Becky and I home alone. I asked her, “You okay, sweetie?” and she replied, “Nervous, or maybe apprehensive is a better word.”

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

I said to her that this was her evening, it was geared to her satisfaction and knowing her from our previous encounter at Emma’s home, I knew how great her needs were once she got started.

I continued, “The ladies will be eating and drinking this evening as and when they want but I’ve food here for you that I’d like you to eat because you’re going to be otherwise occupied later,” and with that, I gave her a plate of sticky lemon chicken and a little broccoli on the side and she started to eat while I poured her a glass of wine.

When she was finished eating and her glass was empty, I filled her glass once more and she drank that down in no time.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s do this," she replied and with that, we left the house together and headed for the boathouse to join the others; me in black lingerie and Becky wearing only a kimono and nothing else.

A huge cheer went up as we entered the boathouse, and as I removed Becky’s kimono to reveal her beautiful nakedness, I said, "Ladies, tonight’s playmate for your enjoyment, Becky. Kindly ensure that she receives at least one orgasm from each and every one of you, multiple if possible."

Then I kissed her cheek and left her side as a bevy of beauties swarmed around her.

Thirteen freshly showered ladies not counting Becky, clothed only in sexy lingerie. Each and every one looked ravishing, and I couldn’t help myself wanting Lara as her beautiful white lingerie stood out highlighted against her utterly gorgeous ebony skin; she was turning me on big time and I couldn’t help myself from thinking of the time, after my own debut in Windsor at Emma’s home, when Emma had told Lara about my husband Oliver’s greatest fantasy.

Lara is a quite beautiful black woman, and her husband Marcus is equally as beautiful with an almost feminine look and cheekbones to die for. Lara had invited Oliver and me to her home for dinner where we met Marcus for the first time. She’d told me that since we’d be enjoying drinks with our meal, we were more than welcome to spend the night at their home, there was more than enough room and we agreed that was what we’d do.

That evening progressed wonderfully and culminated in Lara and I watching as Marcus’s gorgeous black cock came in Oliver’s mouth before Oliver turned him and proceeded to lick his ass crack and tongue fuck his hole. Lara and I left each other alone as we stood transfixed by the scenes playing out before our eyes. Oliver lubricated his own hard cock and eased it into Marcus’s asshole then began fucking him, gently at first, enjoying the feeling of slowly and sensuously sliding in and out of his tight anus, building up tempo to a frantic fucking before tensing and letting out a guttural moan as he filled Marcus’s ass with his cum. Those mental pictures were flooding my brain as I decided there and then that I wanted, no, needed, Lara as my starter.

The ladies led Becky downstairs, down to where she hadn’t been before and I could clearly see the look of surprise on her face as she eyed the pulley restraints hanging from the wooden rafters, the king-sized bed with wrist and ankle restraints and the large kitchen table in the centre of the room. Libby and Emma led her to the table and told her to lie length-wise on her back.

When she complied, Libby secured first one wrist with a restraint then fed the length of chain underneath the table to secure her other wrist on the opposite side. Emma was busy doing the same with both ankles while Isabelle proceeded to place a cushion beneath her head then blindfold her. Both Emma and I had experienced Becky’s insatiability previously and as we were well aware of her powerful reactions to orgasms coupled with her high-pitched screaming, Isabelle gagged her mouth too because we knew once she started there’d be no stopping her and the screaming would be too much for the horny atmosphere we hoped to enjoy.

Isabelle proceeded to lay out food all over Becky’s nakedness. A veritable charcuterie offering cheeses, cold meats, olives and grapes adorning her where possible while all around were placed cherries, pears, orange slices, melon, kiwi, strawberries and dragon fruit then, thirteen feminine mouths simultaneously began to eat from her, nibbling her skin, licking her, caressing her with soft lips, gently blowing and tenderly biting her. Becky was having trouble staying still and lay moaning and squirming the little movements her restraints allowed.

Soon, Lara used her mouth to eat the strawberries decorating Becky’s pussy before greedily eating her pussy too, licking, sucking, nibbling and licking again until Becky screamed behind her gag as she shuddered to the first of her evenings orgasms.

I turned to see my friends Isla and Magdalena looking on in what I can only describe as shocked awe at what they were witnessing, I honestly don’t think they could actually believe their eyes and I sidled over to them both and whispered, "Join in when you’re ready girls, you both have a duty to provide her with orgasms too."

So, smiling, they both took the few short paces required to begin untying Becky then led her to the restraints fastened to the overhead timber frame. They secured her wrists and ankles once more before Isla ate her pussy and Magdalena licked at her anus. Both ladies donned strap-ons and lubricated them. Isla slipped her "cock" into Becky’s pussy and waited while Magdalena slipped her, admittedly slightly smaller "cock" into her anus.

They both then fucked her gently, building up intensity until Magdalena pressed her full length in and held it there motionless as Isla fucked her pussy like a thing possessed. Becky, it was easy to see, was in raptures and her cries and screams were still very audible behind her gag. Magdalena then pulled her blindfold from her, and her face looked like it might just explode. She was no longer able to support herself as her legs gave way and she just hung there suspended by the restraints. Molly, already wearing a strap-on then took her turn and standing behind Becky, entered her anus while Mia stood in front and used her strap-on to fuck her pussy once more. Becky’s eyes were wild as she screamed behind her gag and it was easy to see that she was orgasming again and again.

Making eye contact with Lara, I nodded for her to follow me to the bed and there we both lay down together. I took her beautiful face in my hands and began kissing her skin, nose, eyes, cheeks and mouth. We kissed passionately moving our hands around one another’s skin, gently scratching at any exposed flesh we encountered. We continued to enjoy ourselves until we found ourselves in a soixante-neuf tasting each other’s pussy and my ears hurt a little as she squeezed her thighs together trapping my head as she came on my mouth. Typical of Lara, she kept her mouth greedily eating my pussy until I too shuddered ecstatically letting out a moan as my head was released. All around us were scenes of erotic fantasy as ladies moved from one to the other, enjoying each other as the fancy took them. Licking, sucking and fucking on the table, on the floor and up against the walls. I saw three ladies kneeling, their bare asses in the air, doing what, to all intents and purposes looked like trying to eat someone alive. It took me a few moments to realise that Isabelle was the willing victim and the noises emanating from her left no doubt that she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

When Molly and Mia were finished, Suzie and Claire undid Becky’s restraints and, with help from Sally and Lara, caught and held her near-lifeless body and helped lay her down on the now vacant king-sized bed. Her gag was removed and the four of them went to work on her: Claire kneeling over her face and lowering her pussy onto Becky’s mouth, Suzie, Mia and Molly licking her nakedness, sucking her toes, nibbling her nipples and taking turns to eat her pussy, not stopping until she orgasmed from each of them.

ISABELLE

(Parisbynight)

It was delightful to be back in Norway again and just wonderful to be sharing a room with the English sex bomb I knew as Emma. Our first night was spent in deep and long kissing, our tongues probing our mouths and down our throats before we commenced licking, pinching, fondling, caressing, fingering and sucking our ever-moistening and engorged pussy lips and trembling clits until we exploded, one after the other, in each other’s mouths. Our bedtimes together meant serious anal play too; we mutually probed our pink and puckered anus with lips, tongues, mouths, and then one, two, three four fingers… we were satiated and limp from the sex and the heat between us.

Saturday morning we lay in bed together discussing how to honour Becky, our helpless and happy victim. When the evening did actually kick off and she was secured to the table, the pulley system and the bed, two ladies were called at a time to service her. I watched as one after another they pounded her pussy, and pounded, and pounded while another fucked her ass. It truly was a sight to behold and turned me on greatly as I turned to face my nearest partner and do whatever erotic fantasy filled my mind. When Claire, Suzie, Sally and Lara were finished with Becky, I moved to the bed with Emma and, wearing my strap-on, I slipped a vibrating butt plug into Becky’s anus then fucked her pussy until I couldn’t fuck her anymore. I was emptying myself of energy and covered in sweat. Emma was facing me with her own pussy positioned over Becky’s mouth and tonguing my own mouth, offering me a whole host of delicious kisses as I worked my "cock" in and out of Becky at a frantic pace. Becky proved to be incredibly insatiable and I was grateful her screams were being muffled by Emma’s pussy.

EIRA

Watching Isabelle fuck Becky for as long as she did, I couldn’t imagine how anyone could actually take so much of a pounding but then, remembering Becky’s "problem" I knew she was never satisfied, never had enough and always wanted more.

As the night progressed, each and every lady present had tasted Becky’s pussy orgasming. Each and every one had fucked her wearing strap-ons varying in size and at least half of them, had fucked her asshole too. Around midnight she was lying in what can best be described as a stupor. We had fed her drinks during the course of the evening, and she now looked totally and absolutely spent, lying on the bed trembling slightly and gently whimpering. We covered her with a duvet and left her to rest as we went upstairs to finish our evening together, nibbling at the remaining snacks with gentle music playing in the background, drinking in the relaxed atmosphere in the presence of friends.

I wandered outside to stretch my legs and get some fresh air and when I returned ten minutes later, I saw Libby lying on her back with a quarter lime in her mouth while the ladies took turns to lick the tequila Emma was pouring on the navel area of her naked body, then they licked the prepared salty area around her shoulders and neck and removed the lime from her mouth with their mouths. Emma poured for the next lady and Isabella replaced the lime. Being last in the queue, I did just as the previous ladies did, then moved my mouth between her legs and greedily ate her smooth pussy as Lara placed her own pussy over Libby’s mouth.

Slowly, ones and twos retired to bed, some in the boathouse and the rest of us up at the house. Emma, Isabelle and I fell into my bed, snuggled in and drifted off to sleep. I awoke from the sounds coming from the en-suite as Isabelle and Emma showered together. They both entered the bedroom and smiling, wished me a good morning and… knowing them as I do, I said, "Nope, not right now. I’m going in the shower so you two go ahead without me."

Sunday, we gathered in the house at the agreed time of eleven o’clock to eat together before heading out for our planned fjord cruise, but Becky didn’t turn up. The ladies staying in the boathouse said she was still sleeping when they looked in on her and so they’d left her to recover. I had to go wake her as it had passed midday and she needed showered and fed before leaving. Eventually we all set off and enjoyed a marvellous day on the water in the serene fjord surroundings breathing clean, fresh air amidst majestic mountains and waterfalls. We returned to shore a little after seven in the evening and headed for Stavanger’s three-star Michelin restaurant where we had a booking for eight o’clock. It turned out to be a wonderful evening of fine dining paired with exquisite wines and great conversation in the company of the nicest bunch of ladies I know. Speaking personally, I love to have intelligent conversation with interesting people who are actually present in the moment and here we sat together with not a single mobile phone to be seen; it was enough for everyone present to engage with one another and make lovely memories together.

Monday came all too quickly, and we gathered in the house kitchen once more to enjoy food and idle chitchat before the ladies disappeared to pack and make ready for the trip to the airport later in the day. At the airport we enjoyed a drink together, the travellers with whatever took their fancy and we drivers, Isla, Magdalena and me sticking to coffee.

We once again talked over our initial plans to reunite in Windsor, England when Becky would host the next get-together of the now "Sapphic Club International" as, for the clubs first time, there would be a double initiation when Isla and Magdalena would be the focus of our attention, and what an evening that promised to be…

Published 
Written by EirafromNorway
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments