Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"It is advised to read the previous parts of the open-minded roommates series for context"

Kim could not sleep after her squirting experience. Just thinking about her juices gushing out made her naked body buck and squirm. Feeling tired from earlier that evening, Kim felt conflicted. She wanted, nay, needed to masturbate, but the thought of doing so already tired her out.

Eventually, Kim had made up her mind. If she wanted to have any shut-eye that night, the intense arousal needed to be fucked out of her system. With a heavy sigh, Kim stepped out of bed and quietly walked downstairs. Entering the living room, Kim saw her and Sarah’s toys haphazardly tossed on the coffee table, just as the roommates had left them mere hours earlier.

As Kim slowly approached the table, she noticed that the most frequently used toys still glinted in the faint moonlight. Evidently, they were still wet from being inside or near their owner's pussy. Kim continued walking closer, and as she did so, her sensitive nose picked up on the slightly musky scent of the now mostly dry towels covering the couch.

The scent turned Kim on something fierce. She felt her pussy starting to drip, and the primal part of Kim’s brain took hold of her. It felt as if her limbs had a mind of their own. Kim was not capable of making conscious decisions any longer. Ignoring the once so tempting-looking toys, Kim knelt in front of the couch, her face inches from where Sarah had been sitting before she helped Kim climax.

Without any hesitation, Kim buried her face in the towel that had absorbed Sarah’s essence, inhaling, revelling in, and becoming one with the scent of the person who so kindly gifted her this unforgettable experience. As Kim did this, she could not help but touch herself. The urge to do so overtook her as soon as Kim thought of Sarah, the woman Kim now wordlessly swore to honour and submit to in the hope of getting more experiences like the one earlier that night.

After pleasuring herself to her roommate's scent for a few minutes, Kim decided there was only one way to submit to Sarah the way she felt she ought to do. Kim stood up, wrapped a few toys in the couch towels, and with them in her arms, she walked back upstairs. As she stood in front of Sarah's bedroom door, Kim took a nervous breath and knocked.

“Kim, is that you?” Sarah called out through the door.

“It’s me, can I come in?” Kim quickly answered.

“Yeah, sure,” Sarah said, slightly bewildered.

Kim opened the door and laid the towels on the floor. With the lights in the room still off, this went unnoticed by Sarah. Sarah sat up in her bed and asked her roommate why she was there at such an unusual hour of the night. Kim explained she could not sleep because of something she realized that night. Sarah said nothing but listened attentively. Kim did not know how to tactfully bring up the subject but needed to tell Sarah how she felt.

“I love it when you take charge. It has awoken a side of me I didn’t know I had,” Kim blurted out.

Sarah padded the bed next to her, signalling Kim to sit there. Kim obeyed what she had interpreted as a wordless command and approached Sarah. As Kim sat down on the bed, a thick cloud cover parted, allowing moonlight to enter the room through a window behind them. As it did, both women realized they were not the only one who was naked.

Sarah acted as if she did not notice her roommate’s naked figure and instead responded to Kim’s earlier statement with a question.

“Why do you love it so much?” She asked as the moon hid behind the clouds again.

Sarah did not need to see to know that Kim’s face was glowing red.

“I don’t know,” Kim said.

“Yes, I think you do. Think about it,” Sarah replied.

“Well, you are experienced, and judging by tonight, you know what to do, even getting a little rough if needed,” Kim finally replied.

“Oh, so you like it rough?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Kim replied to Sarah.

“I can get used to the sound of that.”

After finishing her sentence, Sarah suddenly pushed Kim, knocking her off balance. She fell backward onto the bed with a thud that seemed to reverberate in the otherwise quiet night.

ArianaStarsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaStarsTS

“Stay down,” Sarah hissed.

“Yes, ma’am,” Kim quickly replied.

Sarah got up, and the clouds parted again, just long enough for Kim to see Sarah walking toward the towels on the floor, thereby revealing that she had always known they were there and chose to act oblivious until now.

Sarah grabbed a toy from the towels on the floor and then looked in the back of her closet for something, but it was too dark for Kim to see what she had retrieved as the room got enveloped in total darkness again. Kim expected to feel Sarah sitting down beside her once more. Instead, she suddenly felt a weight on her lower body. Kim then realized Sarah sat on top of her, thus pinning her to the bed.

Kim at once felt powerless and indescribably aroused. She felt her legs spread apart, and to her surprise, her ankles got cuffed, and a metal bar slid in between her legs. Kim tried to close her legs, but the metal contraption prevented this. It felt odd because despite being in Sarah’s room many times, Kim had never noticed this device.

“Poor thing, you can’t close your legs,” Sarah said when she noticed Kim struggling.

Kim tried to ask what was between her legs but got interrupted by a seductive whisper.

“Ssh, there’s a lot you don’t know about me.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Kim said, with her pussy absolutely gushing.

Kim heard the familiar low buzzing sound of her wand, a toy she did not need to see to recognize. Instead of using lube, as Kim had expected, Sarah spat on Kim’s pussy. That one act of equal parts domination and slight humiliation turned Kim on so much that the experience felt almost spiritual. It felt like the “old” Kim completely disappeared, and an alternate version of herself, made to serve Sarah, took her place. Self-consciousness made way for conviction and purpose.

Kim suddenly felt the vibrator make contact with her bare skin, but not in the place where she expected it. It was not on her clit or pressed between her pussy lips. Instead, it vibrated between her legs right above the metal spreader bar. But before Kim could feel disappointed, she felt the wand creeping up along her leg toward her greedy pussy. However, it would not reach her pussy as Sarah pulled the wand away mere inches before it would be on her clit.

Sarah did the same again, on the other leg this time. Kim silently prayed she would give her pussy what it needed this time. The wand moved closer, closer, and closer still. Without consciously choosing to do so, Kim begged.

“Please, ma’am,” were the words that escaped her lips as a desperate whimper.

That did it. Sarah suddenly put the wand on its highest setting and pressed it against Kim’s clit. Kim gasped, bucked, squirmed, and screamed in pleasure. Finally, she got what she so desperately needed. After a minute, Sarah turned the wand off, tossing it to one side.

Sarah stood up again to grab a different toy, and again, Kim could not see which one, but the clouds parted just long enough for Kim to visually confirm the existence of the giant wet spot on the bed she had already felt from beneath her. She was wetter than she had previously thought possible. Not only Kim’s pussy was so wet it glinted as if it was a precious gem, but her inner thighs did too. Kim admired herself in amazement until the clouds once again darkened the room.

Kim felt Sarah’s weight resting on her once more, and as Sarah sat down, she slid a butt plug in Kim’s ass.

“Ooh,” moaned Kim in surprise, not expecting that kind of stimulation.

“Ready?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” Kim answered, ready for whatever was to come.

The butt plug suddenly vibrated hard inside Kim’s ass, bringing her to the edge of climax.

“Cum for me,” Sarah whispered. Kim did so before she realized it was happening.

After Kim’s orgasmic spasms were over, Sarah kissed her, took the plug out of her, and freed her from the leg restraints. Kim thanked Sarah and got up to leave, only for Sarah to tell her to stay for the night. The two roommates lay next to each other and fell asleep, wrapped in an embrace, excited about their next sexy adventure.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments