Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Visit to a Lesbian Bar (Part One)

"Ceri had been my closest friend for many years despite her being three years older."

75
27 Comments 27
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Ceri had been my closest friend for many years despite her being three years older. We had met when I was lucky enough to qualify for the regional junior swimming team. We had grown close over the years and then Ceri went off to University Manchester to study to become a nurse.

Two weeks after my sixteenth birthday I met Ceri in town one Saturday afternoon, as she had come back to Liverpool to visit her mother. It was great to catch up, and even though we had kept in touch, we had not had a chance to sit and just talk.

Ceri at this time had met the love of her life Dona, with whom she had moved in, and it only being two miles from her university, her world had become all she had dreamt of. We discussed her relationship and the love she had for Dona in-depth, and Ceri suggested that I should come and stay one weekend and get to know her.

Dona was a DJ at one of the gay clubs in Manchester, and Ceri suggested that I should see what the scene was like for myself. Ceri knew all too well my sexuality and said that as I planned to follow in her footsteps to become a nurse, I should spread my wings a little, and she stated we would have VIP treatment.

So the day arrived. I boarded the train from Liverpool to Manchester and was to be met at the station by Ceri. Bags packed with what I thought I’d need for the weekend. Was I nervous, apprehensive, or just overly excited? It was hard to say, as my heart was racing on the forty-five-minute journey. This was my first ever trip alone, and a stay over as well, with the best friend anyone could ask for. And to top it all, I would eventually get to meet the love of her life.

The train pulled into the station and my heart was beating even faster. Was this really happening? Pinching myself, yes it was. There she was, standing all smiles, wearing jeans and a thick coat, woolly hat and her gay pride scarf. As we met we hugged each other and I thought she would break my back, her squeeze was so powerful.

Ceri suggested we grab some food and have a drink before heading off to her house, which was a fifteen-minute taxi ride from town. When we arrived at the house Ceri carried my suitcase for me, saying, “Bloody hell, girl are you moving in? This weighs a ton.” She walked up the drive to the house, and opening the door, she walked in, placed my suitcase at the bottom of the stairs, and called out, “Yo bitch, we're here,” to Dona.

Dona walked from the kitchen, with the biggest smile on her face I’d ever seen, giving me a massive hug and a huge kiss on my cheek. “Oh my god, you look so cute, so much prettier than the pictures shown to me by Ceri.” I could feel Dona’s personality bounding through.

She looked amazing, almost six feet tall, slim, wearing grey sweat pants and a hoodie. I could see immediately why she and Ceri had bonded so well from the first day, both having outgoing personalities and the looks to support that. We all walked to the dining room and walked into a huge kitchen/dinner, with a large wooden table to one side of the room.

All sitting around the table and drinking white wine, Donna started the conversation. “So you’re the famous Izzy I have been told all about.”

I could feel my cheeks burning immediately. “Yes, I must be.” Knowing my past with Ceri, I wondered what she had told her. “Don’t worry, I don’t judge, and Ceri never shuts up about you,” Donna said with a smile on her face.

We sat there for a few hours talking about how they had met, what I and Ceri did growing up, and what a night I was going to have. When I looked up at the clock it was close to eight in the evening. Ceri had made her way upstairs and had a shower, returning and saying to Donna the shower was now free.

Donna went off for her shower, and Ceri said, “We usually have a takeaway before we go out, would Chinese be okay with you?” I said that would be fine, feeling my stomach rumble. Ceri then said, “Come on I will show you to your room, and you can grab a shower while we wait for the food.” Inside, the room had a double bed; the room was painted a pale lilac with matching curtains, an ensuite shower room to my right, and fitted wardrobes.

“Ceri I’m moving in here,” I said. It was like a five-star hotel room. As Ceri left and closed the door, I stood totally amazed. What a room – it was amazing, and I was so lucky. Walking into the ensuite, I turned on the shower, undressed and climbed in. Even though I’d had a shower that morning, it was only right to have another to freshen up before my big night out in town.

SharonWillians
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonWillians

After what felt like minutes, there was a shout from Dona to come downstairs, as the food had arrived. Putting on a robe that was at the back of the door, I went down to join the other two. We all sat there eating when Dona told me what to expect from the night.

“You will be in your element,” she said smiling.

“Why?” I asked, all excited, albeit nervous.

“Well, you are beautiful and young. Plus the fact you are a new face.”

“Is that a good thing?” I asked taking a rather large gulp, sort of dreading the answer.

“No, not at all,” Dona said as she smiled directly at Ceri.

Ceri looked at me and said, “Don’t worry; I will be there with you, it’s going to be a night to remember.”

Heading back into my room to change, I felt my hands shake and my heart beat faster than I thought was possible. Taking the dress I had selected out of the dress hanger and hanging it on the wardrobe, I looked at it and thought YES what a killer dress, what a good choice I made.

Removing the robe and now naked, I began to rub moisturiser all over. The smell of fresh coconut always made me feel good (that holiday sun cream smell). Then a knock at the door caused me to grab the robe again and cover myself.

“Hello,” I said with a tremor in my voice.

“Only me,” Ceri said, and in she walked. “Wow what’s the smell?” she asked.

“Just my moisturiser.” As Ceri walked towards me I handed it to her.

“Come on,” she said, “sit on the bed. I will do your back as I’m here.” Sitting down and lowering the robe down my back, I could feel Ceri rubbing in the cream on my shoulders, then starting to move down my back slowly, bringing back so many memories of what was between us.

She then moved the dressing gown down further, and as she did, I could feel myself being aroused by this. I felt those twinges and then suddenly I felt the warmth of my moistness. Ceri then said, “Lose the dressing gown, and lie down.” Looking around at her, I saw that deep smile she gave me that made my heart melt.

“What about Dona, won’t she be mad?”

Looking at me and frowning, she replied, “For god's sake Izzy, I’m only rubbing cream into your back. Dona is cool. Don’t worry, and anyway, it’s not like I’m hiding anything, I’ve left the door open.” Looking behind, seeing the door ajar, I complied.

With me lying face down on the bed with the robe now next to me, Ceri began to further moisturise my back. Almost immediately I could feel the tingling between my legs get stronger. Feeling how wet I was sent my mind spinning, remembering the days when we were a lot closer, and what we used to get up to. Then her hands were on my buttocks, massaging them, and then slightly parting them.

This was turning me on even more. Not only did I love my bum being played with, but this was Ceri doing it. There was no doubt in my mind that Ceri was enjoying this as much as I was. On a few occasions as she parted my cheeks I raised my bum slightly, allowing her a better look at me.

There was no way she could have missed my wetness or my enjoyment of what she was doing. At one point I felt her finger rub against my anal opening, sending shivers down my spine. As I lay there, she said the dress I had brought was amazing, but she suggested I be a bit more daring.

“In what way?” I asked.

“No underwear,” was her suggestion. This was nothing new coming from Ceri, as we had done this before as a game of dare, but also it was exciting to do, knowing the other was naked under their clothing.

“So let’s get this straight, you want me to be starkers under the dress on my first meeting with Dona and my first visit to a lesbian club?”

“Yes, definitely, and don’t worry, Dona is not a prude. In fact, she is worse than me. Tonight I will be wearing a leather skirt, holdups, white blouse and a butt plug.” Her saying this and smiling had the effect she was hoping to achieve. Seeing my opened mouth, wide eyes and deep breath, she smiled, stood up, and walked from the room.

Published 
Written by isabelcrown411
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments