Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Visit to a Lesbian Club (Part Two)

"My nipples were aching and still massively erect becoming more sensitive as my dress rubbed against them"

38
16 Comments 16
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It must have been ten o’clock when Donna, Ceri, and I climbed out of the taxi at the club.

On entering I was surprised to see so many people there at least forty plus. In small groups, dotted around the raised dance floor.

We immediately made our way to a seating area next to the DJ booth, which had been reserved for us. A big sign saying VIP seating.

Within minutes we were greeted by an older woman. Tall, slim wearing glasses in her mid-fifties. Ceri introduced me to the owner Maggie. Very well spoken with a southern accent.

As she leaned over, I expected a small kiss on the cheek, but instead, I felt her warm soft lips on mine and her hand softly brushing the side of my face, a little taken back at her comment of “hello little kitty.”

Shortly after a large bottle of champagne, in what can be described as a large wooden bucket of ice, displaying the name of the club arrived at the table.

I can’t ever say I have felt as special as I did that first five minutes of arrival. “Bloody hell what’s all this about,” I asked Ceri.

Ceri responded with, “Well it’s your first visit and I hope will be a mind-blowing experience.”

After about an hour we decided that dancing was the way to go. As Donna had been encouraging the others in the club to take to the dance floor. It felt only right that we should join them there.

Donna was an awesome DJ and played some amazing tunes, which really got the club bouncing. There had to be over one hundred women now in the club and the atmosphere was overwhelming.

Dancing with Ceri and seeing the encouragement from Donna was breathtaking and made me feel so relaxed, that in combination with champagne and vodka, took away any of the doubts I previously had.

Looking around the club, I could only describe it as a real mixed bag of lovely women. Ages varied dramatically, and to see women from what I believe were all walks of life freely mixing made the whole experience heart-pounding and eye-opening.

As Ceri and I danced we talked (or at least attempted to, over the music), and remember I kept saying, “I can understand why you like coming here.”

Ceri’s reply was, “Wait until everyone has had a few drinks and it fills up, you will love it.“

That time soon arrived when my bladder was about to explode. Asking Ceri where the toilets were, she said to me she will take me as she needed to go herself.

As we entered the toilets, on my right was a row of sinks with a massive mirror running the full length of the room, adorned with engravings of people dancing and the name of the club in bold capitals running along the top.

To the left was a row of approximately eight cubicles with the end cubicle signed disabled toilet. All have half-doors and all have mirrors attached to the front of them.

My attention was soon taken by two women in their mid-forties, kissing so passionately against the sinks, the larger of the two was exploring the other's bottom with such passion I thought she was going to rip her dress. Their kisses were deep and sensual and they had regard for others in the toilets.

Ceri took me by the hand and lead me to the first open cubicle we came to. “You go first,” Ceri stated. As I lifted my yellow dress, Ceri's eyes opened widely. “Oh my god, you actually have done it,” Ceri said with a beaming grin on her face.

“Well it was your idea and who am I to go against your advice anyway,” I said to her slightly blushing as I did.

“I didn’t think you had it in you to actually do it,” said Ceri. “No knickers – that’s just the best.“ Ceri looked like she had just won a large free drink at the bar.

After a few moments, Ceri and I then swapped positions and as she took a seat on the toilet and began to pee. She lifted my dress and looked me straight in the eyes and said “you have the sweetest looking pussy I have ever seen.”

I managed to hold back my blushes and returned to compliment stating, “well if all those years ago you hadn’t taken an interest in me I would never have been so lucky to be here with you now."

As we exited the cubicle the two women were still kissing passionately and drawn a little bit of a crowd. As we both washed our hands, we looked at each other smiling with contentment that we were getting quite a floor show from these two. As the larger of the two had exposed her breast and seeing the other pulling her nipple as they kissed, did give me a little quiver.

Walking back to our seats, I noticed that there was now quite a crowd within the seating area. Walking up the steps Maggie greeted me with a soft stroke of my arm and a glowing smile.

Maggie leaned forward, asking “how are you enjoying your first visit?”

“Maggie it’s wonderful I could not have expected anything on this level,” I responded smiling and taking hold of her hand and leaning forward kissing her on the cheek. As I did I felt her other hand slowly work its way down my back and rest on my bum. As she squeezed she looked me in the eyes, which at the time made me tingle all over.

Growing up, I had always been attracted to older women. Finding that their bodies fascinated me. How they dressed and held themselves. The many different styles of makeup and the clothing were an inspiration. I would after seeing an older woman in the street or shops that grabbed my curiosity, when at home masturbate thinking of how passionate and meaningful sex with them would be.

“Izzy, I’d like to introduce you to my wife.” Looking around I was greeted by a petite woman in her early forties. Very slim with piercing blue eyes, large breasts and immaculate long blonde hair.

“Hi, I’m Lisa,” as she leaned in and gave me a loving kiss on my lips. As Lisa slowly pulled away biting my bottom lip I caught a glance of Maggie smiling at us both.

As the night went on, I lost count of the number of drinks I had. Finding myself sitting between Maggie and Lisa most of the night, I was enriched with stories from them both of how they met and soon married and how deeply they loved and trusted each other.

MollyLein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyLein

Making my excuses, I stated to Lisa I was desperate for the bathroom.  With that, she took my hand and we walked together to the toilets. Entering the toilets, Lisa escorted me to the far cubicle (marked disabled).

On entering the cubicle, Lisa lifted her tight-fitting white dress. Exposing her everything to me. I won’t deny I stared with amazement. Lisa was perfectly trimmed, her vagina being of the puffy variety with how I would describe, well-engorged lips. Sitting down in front of me she kept her legs parted as she peed. I have been aroused by seeing other girls pee since i was very young and this was no different.

I felt Lisa had picked up on this immediately, as she stared me directly in the eyes saying, “I hope you're ok with this.”

“Yes I’m fine,” was my response.

As Lisa peed she then proceeded to lean back slightly, giving me an even clearer view of her passing urine and in the process smiling at the same time. She then took a bundle of toilet paper and proceeded to pass it to me. Taking the paper, I knew exactly what I should do.

Standing up Lisa turned her back to me and at the same time leaned forward. As I wiped her she looked over her shoulder and gave me a long wink followed by a smile. Lisa took a small step to the side, as I squeezed past her to use the toilet. Her first finger stroked down my nose and stopped at my lips. Slowly pushing her finger into my mouth, I sucked it causing Lisa to cheekily smile.

Lifting my skirt and about to take a seat on the toilet, Lisa stopped me. “Stand,” she said with some authority. My heart was about to jump out of my chest and my mind began to spin. Had Ceri told her and Maggie of the games we used to play when we were younger? Had she worked out so quickly what kinks I had hidden in the back of my mind?

So stand there I did, using my right hand to semi-guide the flow. I saw Lisa smile with delight as I started to pass urine, her eyes not moving from my freshly shaven pussy as I peed. I found the whole experience so thrilling, naughty and erotic.

Ending my flow of golden water I looked up and pass Lisa’s smile to see Maggie looking directly at me. My heart defiantly stopped at this point. A kiss of her fingers and a blow in my direction was Maggie’s response. This I knew then to be a sign of acceptance.

I thought how do I de-escalate this situation I have found myself in now. Reaching down I grabbed a bundle of toilet paper. Responding as Lisa did with me, I handed her the paper. Lisa took the scrupled-up toilet paper and threw it directly into the toilet.

Lowering herself to her knees and in the same movement lifting my left foot onto the toilet seat, Lisa began to lick around my inner thigh. My breath felt like it was being sucked from me by a vacuum. Lifting my head slightly but attempting not to make eye contact with Maggie, I was taken aback by her broadening smile as Lisa continued to tease with her tongue.

Seeing Maggie’s reaction I leaned back against the wall and enjoyed what was happening. Lisa’s tongue was like nothing I had ever felt before. I could still feel the warm droplets of urine on my lips and when Lisa found them it felt like she was sucking them off me as if she had not drunk in days.

Her tongue probed and darted in and out of my saturated pussy as her nails slowly ran down the back of my legs, sending electrical shivers up my back. With my legs feeling like they were going to buckle, I could feel Lisa’s finger slowly encircling my anus. This sent my breathing into overdrive and all the time I could see Maggie smile and enjoy the show.

As the cubicle door opened and Maggie stepped in, I felt a massive rush of blood to my clitoris and that unforgettable shaking of my leg as I exploded with desire.  Not stopping or deterring from what she was doing Lisa continued to explore my now hyper-sensitive clitoris.

Seeing how aroused I was Maggie lifted her silver dress, exposing her completely shaven pussy. Slightly crouching she started to open her legs and at the same time masturbate. Allowing her fingers to part her lips exposing her wetness to me. At the same time, I felt Lisa insert a finger slowly but deeply into my bum.

That had the desired effect I knew she was hoping to achieve. I did my best to hold back as much as I could but there was no chance. Grabbing Lisa’s perfectly cut blonde hair, I opened my eyes to see not only Maggie loving the show but at least another four faces smiling back at me.

I had at this point lost total control of my legs and feeling them buckle under me only encouraged Lisa to insert a second finger into my bum and support me this way. At this point, I exploded and when I say exploded I mean exploded.

Screaming, I felt the amazing sensation of Cumming/squirting directly into Lisa’s mouth and onto her face. With this, I was even more turned on that she pushed her face even harder into my groin. Opening my eyes fully I saw Maggie explode onto Lisa’s back rubbing franticly as she did; the smile on her face told me so much it made the whole experience so much more intense.

I tried desperately to control my breathing as my senses slowly returned. Feeling sensation slowly returning to my legs, I could still feel the two fingers deep inside my anus. My nipples were aching and still massively erect becoming more sensitive as my dress rubbed against them. Maggie then walked forward and passionately began kissing me as she straddled Lisa.

After that passionate kiss, Maggie lowered herself down slowly and whispered something in Lisa’s ear. As a response, she removed her fingers from deep inside me and raised her hand. Maggie took her hand guiding Lisa’s fingers to her mouth, and In one slow movement took them both into her mouth and softly sucked them. This had the effect of me leaking a little more lady juice as she did.

Looking down I saw Lisa looking up at me with a massive smile spread across her glistening face, my juices highlighted by the lights and her piercing blue eyes looking back at me. As I looked up, seeing past Maggie’s face, I noticed Ceri mouthing the words “slut” to me whilst grinning uncontrollably.

Published 
Written by isabelcrown411
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments