Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Experience at University - Part Three

"The Girls Release Their Inner Needs"

22
14 Comments 14
15.0k Views 15.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

I had started at the university during a cool, wet week in late summer, now the seasons had moved on, autumn had arrived in all its glory.

The trees had morphed into browns and golds as the leaves started to fall and the temperatures had dropped to give us cool, crisp days.

I was walking briskly through the grounds eager to get back to the warmth of my accommodation block. Despite a thick new winter coat and woollen thigh high socks under a heavyweight skirt, I was feeling the chill wind that blew across the common.

I had been down to the city center to do a little shopping and was returning via the uni admin center where I had to collect a couple of parcels.

The upcoming weekend was party time. My roomie, Savvy had scored invites to the most sought-after party of the year and along with our two best friends from the room next door, Laura and Celine we could hardly wait to raunch it up.

The annual Sigma Chi Night of Darkness party was legendary on campus. So much so the organizing house had been required by the administration to move it off campus.

Sigma Chi was a girls only sorority as was the party. Each year they would announce an erotic sexy party theme. This year it was to be, lace, leather and all things goth.

Invites were rare and fought over as receiving one conferred on you the status that you were part of the uber cool girls on campus. There were only three rules for the evening;

1, No boys

2, No drugs

3, No picture taking

ooOOoo

I got back to our room to find Savvy just finishing the weekly cleaning session. Her long blonde hair was pinned up. She was only wearing an oversize Dallas Cowboys football shirt with white knee socks, she looked absolutely delectable.

Licking my lips in anticipation, I slipped my coat off and hung it on a peg by the door. I hastened across the room to where Savvy was standing on a chair to tidy a kitchen shelf.

“I have a couple of parcels,” I announced reaching up to stroke her bare ass cheeks.

“Oh, your hands are cold,” yelped Savvy.

“Sorry,” I giggled mischievously before standing on tip-toe to plant a warm kiss on her smooth taught butt cheek.

Hopping off the chair she embraced me, kissing each cheek. A lovely custom we had all adopted from Celine.

“Sit! I'll help with your boots darling.”

As I took a seat, she knelt before me and quickly pulled down the zips on my boots. Made of beautifully soft chestnut leather, they came to just over my knees.

Once the zips were down, she tugged each boot off pausing to squeeze the instep of each foot before running her hands up my calves.

“You have the sexiest legs Sandy, one glance and I’m horny," she said as she slid her hands up under my skirt, pushed it to my waist and started to pepper my upper thighs with light, airy little kisses before pushing her face against the silk panel of my thong and inhaling my scent.

“Oh, I so want you now my darling but we have to meet with Laura and Celine soon and I need to shower first,”

Struggling upright in the chair I pushed her shoulders away from me, "Go, shower and I’m yours later,” I giggled as I let a finger catch her moist lips before licking it clean with an exaggerated swipe of my tongue.

ooOOoo

Whilst Savvy went off to shower and dress in fresh sweats I warmed a large mug of hot chocolate and decorated it with pink marshmallows.

Opening the smaller of the two parcels which was addressed in uncle Sebastian’s familiar script, I found a large packet of my favorite chocolate truffles, a homemade fruitcake courtesy of Mrs. Ellesworth, our neighbor of many years and a cheque for twenty-five dollars with a note telling me to get myself something nice.

I was still sitting there with a tear in my eye at the love and generosity of my uncle when Savvy swept out of the bathroom.

“One of these days you must introduce me to this wonderful man,” she whispered in my ear as she hugged me tightly.

With that Savvy took her cell phone from the counter and speed dialed Celine, "She says Laura is still a little tied up but that we are welcome when we’re ready,”

Grabbing the larger parcel, we slipped out of our room and into Laura and Celine’s room next door.

Celine was wearing an outsize Montreal Canadiens Ice hockey shirt and knee socks. It was an “in thing” to wear team shirts and socks throughout the halls of residence. Indeed, there seemed to be hardly a team or a sport not represented.

“Hi, mes amies, come, make yourselves comfortable,” followed by a kiss to both cheeks and a hug.

Looking past Celine to the furthest bed I spied a naked Laura, kneeling on the bed with her arms stretched between her legs and each wrist bound to the corresponding ankle.

“I told this naughty girl that if she did not tidy the bathroom, I would have to teach her a lesson and all she did was squeeze the toothpaste across the mirror and dare me," laughed Celine hamming up her French accent.

Looking more closely I could see several pink handprints on Laura’s buttocks but even more interesting was the sheen of cum that coated her slight labia.

“Oh, I love the gag,” Savvy was pointing at one of Celine’s thong panties which had been wadded up and slipped into Laura’s mouth.

“I wore them all day yesterday, including two hours in the gym, if she wants dirty she can have dirty.”

With that Celine firmly swatted Laura’s ass again, giggling as she did so. Unable to resist temptation I stepped forward and added a handprint of my own, delighted to see my friends wet pussy twitch in response.

“I do declare she’s enjoying this,” Savvy said adding another swat to the other cheek and we watched as a single drop of cum trickled from Laura's slit as she groaned around the gag.

“Ok, that will do.”

With that, Celine pulled the Velcro fastenings from Laura’s legs allowing her to straighten up and remove the soiled panties from her mouth.

Another round of hugs and kisses followed before Laura pulled on a New England Patriots shirt and we all settled on their two beds with a glass of wine each.

“So, this weekend it's the big party, it’s time to see who’s wearing what,” Savvy in charge as ever reached for the parcel and started to remove the wrapping,” I have these new leather trousers and a sheer black blouse to go with my ankle boots,”

From the parcel appeared the softest black leather trousers you could imagine and an all but sheer silk shirt.

My turn next and I unveiled a black leather mini skirt and an open net singlet vest that would hide nothing, "I’m going to team these with black knee boots and net thigh highs,” I explained feeling myself moisten at the thought of so openly exhibiting myself.

Celine produced a sheer red body stocking and explained that she had a pair of black patent thigh boots to collect before the weekend.

Laura revealed nothing, she just smiled and told us it was all in hand but that it would be a surprise.

ooOOoo

The day of the party broke cold and crisp with clear skies and little eddies of crunchy brown leaves blowing through the grounds. The four of us had a group booking at the beauty parlor for mani-pedis and waxes all round, so we were all up early to catch the shuttle bus to town.

Late afternoon we gathered in our room for another buffet before separating to bathe and prepare for the evening.

Savvy looked stunning, her long golden hair gathered in a French braid, the silk shirt hiding nothing of her full 34C charms and the trousers were spray-on tight. Indeed, it took both of us to pull them fully on. It was only then that I noticed the zip ran not just where you would expect but all the way between her legs to the rear waistband.

Braless under my tight vest top my breasts were stretching the net with my large stubby nipples protruding from the mesh. The skirt barely covered my black micro thong and did not reach the tops of my black net thigh highs. I pulled on my boots and looked at myself in the mirror. I had never felt or looked so horny in my life.

Knocking at our door, Celine walked in and took our breath away. Her long jet-black hair was combed out dead straight. Her tall, athletic body was encased in sheer red nylon. Wave-like swirls in the fabric accentuated her stunning figure, as did the glossy patent thigh boots.

But by far the most eye-catching feature was her swollen pussy with its ring of trimmed black hair exposed by the open crotch of the body stocking.

“Laura said she would be here in a moment, she changed elsewhere,” explained Celine in answer to our questioning glances just as another knock was followed by the door opening.

I think all three of our jaws dropped in unison. Laura was wearing nothing but spike heels and a silver chain. Oh, and a layer of black latex paint.

From her hairline to her toes her entire body had been painted glossy black, all she had added was silver nipple jewelry and a silver chain that ran from her full firm breasts around her neck and then around her body before passing through the ring in her clit and joining a waist chain.

“Laura, you look stunning, absolutely stunning,” stuttered Celine, "I am so going to fuck you later,”

ooOOoo

Arriving at the hotel which was the venue for the evening we entered via a side door that serviced the suite of conference rooms that had been hired for the night.

As we shed the long modesty preserving overcoats that we had all worn for the cab ride over we were greeted by Savvy’s friend and Sigma Chi senior, Becky.

Resplendent in spike heels and thigh highs with a red satin lined cape that would break as she moved to give flashes of a leather bikini she took our coats and explained the layout for the evening.

“Hi Savvy, Hi Girls welcome to our evening of darkness. We want everybody to enjoy the evening so please follow the ground rules,” I could not help but notice her large deep brown eyes as she spoke.

“Just behind you is a row of screens, on this side you can wear as much or as little as you want but on the other side modesty but be preserved, also, no drugs, no photography. The bar is in the small room to our right, the main dance, party room is on our left and at the top of the stairs is the dark room. If you’ve not seen one before it’s an empty room filled with cushions and bean bags. It's completely dark, no lights except for a random strobe, inside anything goes. I repeat anything goes and by entering you agree to that.”

With that she hugged us all, letting her hands wander and linger on our asses before urging us to have a wild time.

Upon entering the main party room, we were greeted by another Sigma Chi hostess, this one in thigh high boots and a leather harness who offered us each a complimentary glass of bubbly.

The room was roughly divided into three. Along one wall were several rows of tables and chairs, followed by the dance floor and then along the opposite wall were a range of stalls and booths.

girldance
Online Now!
Lush Cams
girldance

We were fairly early arriving but even, so the party was in full swing. Nude or near nude girls were everywhere, dancing, making out or chatting at the tables.

Laura tugged my arm and excitedly pointed across the room to one of the stalls where a woman in a black PVC catsuit was restraining a young blonde to a padded wooden bench.

“Come on let's go watch.”

We arrived as the woman started to stroke the young subs pert cheeks with a light leather flogger. Every time she trailed the ends between the girl's parted cheeks, she would squirm and moan aloud.

“We are looking for arousal, not pain, this is a pleasure, not punishment. It’s the act of submission that brings joy to my subject,” announced the woman as she flicked her wrist sending the leather tails skating across the stretched ass cheeks.

Quickly she repeated the action three more times bringing a pale pink flush to the girl's skin.

With every stroke, the restrained blonde groaned aloud. Her pleasure was obvious for all to see.

“Look how her passion is building,” the woman said as she slid a bolt allowing the bench to revolve. The girl's swollen labia slick with her excitement was visible to all.

Even over the music, I could hear Laura’s voice choking with arousal as she voiced her pleasure at the display.

Four more caresses of the flogger took the blonde's ass to a deeper shade of red, still no damage just stimulation of her nerve endings.

The dominatrix drew her finger through the honey leaking from the girls now open slit and smeared it across her cheeks. The girl mewing and bucking against her restraints so great was her need to cum.

“Don’t worry my beauty you can cum now,” the Dom gave a firm flick of the flogger across the girl slick lips.

With a loud scream, the blonde gave into her body’s need and released a flood of cum down her thighs as she shuddered in release.

The Dom released the ties and handed the girl some tissue to clean herself up as she stood from the bench on wobbly legs and stepped into the arms of a friend.

“Who wants to be next to free their inner self?” asked the woman as she sprayed the bench and wiped the blonde’s cum from it.

“Me, I’m next,” like a child eager to please its teacher Laura was waving her hand above her head, her silver chains shimmering in the lights.

In a matter of moments, she was being led by the chains toward the bench. The experienced Dom allowed just enough tension on the chains to gently stretch her nipples and clit.

Laura looked amazing, the chains, the latex body paint, the heels showcasing her long firm legs combined with an aura of total lust made her a sight to behold.

As with the blonde, the Dom gave her explanation as she gently warmed Laura’s ass with the flogger before stroking her already wet slit. When she revolved the bench, I caught a strong smell of Laura’s arousal as her swollen pussy passed before me.

This time after locking the bench back in place she placed several firmer swats across Laura’s sweet ass causing her to buck and writhe in pleasure.

Beckoning Celine forward she whispered in her ear causing Celine to knee and lock lips with Laura whose eyes were dilated with pleasure.

What a sight, tall dark-haired Celine clad head to toe in red body stocking kneeling before the crowd to lock lips with Laura bound to a bench.

“You will not cum until I say you may,” ordered the Dom gently tugging on Laura’s clit ring and eliciting screams of pleasure from Laura.

For the next few minutes Celine, her own smooth pussy on view to the crowd knelt before Laura, kissing her with unbridled passion as she gently stimulated Laura’s chained and swollen nipples and all the time the flogger danced across Laura’s ass.

“Cum, cum now my sweet,” the Dom gave her clit a firm flick of her flogger and triggered another massive orgasm.

I have never seen Laura cum so hard, she shook, she screamed, she thrashed against the bench but never once released her hold on Celine.

After being released from the bench a still dazed and euphoric Laura stood whilst Celine took the tissue and wiped her down.

“You two go and explore I think we need to sit down for a while. Catch us in the bar area when you’re ready,” with that Celine took Laura in her arms they headed next door.

 

Savvy took me in her arms, we locked lips whilst gently slipping a finger in each other's slick folds

“Mmm that got to you too,” she murmured in my ear

“Oh god yes, let's try that dark room.”

Just as we reached the stairs to the upper floor, Savvy paused to pull her silk shirt over her head and then indicating the part opened zip of her trousers

“Here, do the last bit for me,” using that over the top southern drawl again.

I slipped my hand between her thighs, feeling her warmth as I tugged the zipper all the way back to her waistband.

Now as I followed her up the stairs, I had an unobstructed view of her swollen wet pussy and ass cheeks through the open seat of her trousers.

Outside the darkroom, we found a wall of lockers. I slipped off my boots and as an afterthought my thong. Savvy added her blouse and heels as we picked an empty locker.

Stepping through the blackout curtains into the dark room, all we could hear were moans of ecstasy, of panting wailing orgasming women. The atmosphere was electric and thick with the scent of pussy juice.

Barely two feet into the room I felt a hand slide under my skirt, nails scratched across my slick lips sending a frisson of excitement through my body.

The strobe flashed brightly illuminating a slim red-haired girl kneeling at my feet with her hands reaching up my skirt. As darkness resumed I bent and traced those arms back to smooth, warm skin. I followed the firm form until I cupped a large breast, my thumb squeezed the nipple.

She liked it, her fingers dug into my sex, applying pressure to my swollen lips in return.

I let her pull me down onto her beanbag. We locked lips before allowing our tongues to touch.

There followed several minutes of vigorous pussy rubbing. No sight and no speech, just moans, and groans made every touch so much more exciting.

I could hear Savvy’s distinctive sounds of orgasm close beside me.

Then my mystery companion started bucking on my fingers, her juices running down my arm.

Overwhelmed I let go, screaming my release, my voice lost in a sea of passion.

My companion had gone. The strobe double flashed as I moved further forward into the room.

Two pairs of hands grabbed my vest and pulled it over my head, fresh minty breath hit my face as someone kissed me hard.

My knees were against a padded platform, I sank down against it and allowed the two pairs of arms to pull me aboard.

Quickly the minty lips were against my own whilst another mouth took my pussy. We kissed hard. I palmed her breast, kneading it whilst feeling the large hard nipple rub against my own.

A finger, I don’t know whose pressed against my ass and it sent me over the edge. I rode the fingers of my mystery lover as my second orgasm of the night shook my body.

“Sandy, Sandy!” Savvy’s voice.

“Savvy, over here.”

The strobe flashed like lighting as I caught a glance of Savvy, her hair now out of its braid, her trousers now clutched in one hand she was standing by a tall totally naked black girl wearing a strap-on.

We groped toward each other stepping over naked bodies and ignoring the stray hands that reached for every part of our bodies.

“Drink?” I shouted.

Savvy grabbed my hand, and we weaved toward the door

“Sandy Honey, that was wild!” Glistening with perspiration and obviously slick with cum my darling looked radiant. “God, could she use that strappy,”

 

Entering the main dance room, we were hit by a wall of noise, deep throbbing bass notes that vibrated through your body and so many excited female voices as everybody gave in to their innermost desires.

I grabbed two large bottles of chilled water from the bar and handed one to Savvy.

“Sandy, there is something I want to check out, meet you at the bar.”

With that Savvy headed toward the stalls and I made my way to the dance floor.

Angel’s Massive Attack erupted from the speakers around a pole dancing stage and Becky now in just the leather bikini bottoms was MCing the dancing.

I spied Laura now over the euphoria of her public spanking, dancing stage side and asked her where Celine was.

At that point, my question was answered as our friend danced out onto the stage and wrapped herself around the pole.

I knew Celine was fit, extremely fit but I had no idea just what she could do. Over the next five minutes, I watched her work that pole like a professional. All her gymnastic background and fitness training coming to the fore as she gave it everything she had.

She hung upside down, she twirled, she did splits all the time working her body and showing everything, she had.

The crowd around the stage thickened and a wave of rhythmic clapping encouraged Celine on. As did the constant shower of bills being thrown at her.

I noticed how at every transition she would rip a little more of her body stocking open. First those small puffy titties then more of the crotch until by the end of her dance and encore she was nude bar a few scraps of nylon.

Laura grabbed my hand, and we hopped up onto the stage to hug our friend and lover before helping her gather her tips.

The only problem we had was our lack of clothing, me in just a micro mini skirt, Laura in nothing but paint and Celine effectively naked, so we stuffed the notes into Celine’s boots which she had discarded before her dance.

Just then I caught sight of Savvy’s golden locks pushing through the crowd, we jumped down to join her.

“Where have you been my darling,” I went to hug her hard, but she kept her arms locked and me at a distance.

“I’ve just answered my inner need.”

Looking down I saw a small sterile dressing over each nipple

“Sore?”

“Not too bad but that could be the numbing gel.”

Laura passed around glasses of bubbly, "It’s been quite a night, let’s get our shoes and head home.”

“Yes, I still want to fuck you,” Celine giggled clinking glasses

I looked wistfully at Savvy unsure if her sore nipples would allow us to fuck

“Don’t look sad honey, you can take me from behind,” she whispered in my ear.

ooOOoo

A week later we received an announcement that the four of us had been selected unanimously to join the Sigma Chi sorority if we wished. Our jaws dropped as we looked at each other. We had no inkling that we were being considered. In effect, the party was where future members were vetted before being invited.

"YES!" the four of us yelled simultaneously whilst jumping for joy, before going into our patented group hug.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments