Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Them Happy - Chapter 3 - Friendship

"The ladies realize how much they miss Fred"

8
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

The curse of Monday and back to work arrived.  Fred and Samantha parted with a long hot kiss.  He started to grab her firm ass and push his returning hard-on against her when the phone rang.

“Hello, this is Fred Gibbons.  How can I help you?”

Fred listened to the caller and said he would return the call in an hour.  He looked at Samantha with a sad face.  He said he was sorry, but this was a business call.  Samantha did not seem phased.  She shut the front door, undid Fred’s jeans, and swallowed his half-erect cock. Samantha continued her oral seduction and Fred had his hands on the back of her head.  It wasn’t long before Fred was taking over and pumping his erection into her mouth.  She grabbed his ass with one hand and his balls with the other.  Pushing his ass into her and pulling on his balls, in no time Fred was giving Samantha whatever he had left from their weekend, and she swallowed with a sexy moaning“You know, when I call this guy, I’m supposed to sound alive.”

“Oh Baby, you ARE alive,” Samantha cooed

When Fred got home, he called his perspective client.  After a short time, he realized he had worked for him before.  This man played his cards straight up and was good for his word.  He was also generous.  They agreed to meet in the restaurant at the hotel.

“Mr. Martin, it’s a pleasure to see you again.  How is your family?”

“Doing well, Fred.  How has your business been fairing?”

“A bit slow, but I am lucky with the clients I have.  Like you.  What are your plans, and how can I help?”

The working lunch lasted over two hours.  They went over every aspect.  Everything was in order.  Fred knew this was going to be big in his prospects.  Martin was a big name and carried a lot of influence.

Fred was still at the hotel finishing up his notes when his phone rang.  It was Annie.

“Hey, Fred.  What’s up?”

“I’ve just finished a meeting with Mr. Martin.  He is very influential and very rich.  I have worked with him before.  He is great to work with.  I’m still at the hotel putting my notes together.  I have to start this tomorrow.  Would you want to come here and have a beer?”

“I just got back in town.  How about if I call Samantha and we meet at Ellie’s around five thirty or six?  We can celebrate your new project.”

“Perfect.”

When they got to Ellie’s, Fred told them about the project.  One thing Martin was very big on was his people having the weekend off, as long as the project came in on time or early.  Annie told them about her visit with her sister and family, and Samantha was quiet about her weekend.  It was time to head home, and Fred said he would spend as much time as possible with the ladies, they understood.

Their last meeting at Ellie’s was Monday of last week.  Today was Wednesday.  Neither of the ladies had heard from Fred.  They decided to call him.  When he didn’t answer, Samantha left a message to call one of them.  Two hours later, Samantha’s phone rang.

“Hey, Samantha.  Sorry I missed your call.  I left my phone in the car and was on the project site.  I am sorry.”
“As long as you are all right.  We had not heard from you and were worried.  Annie will be relieved when I tell her we talked.  Will you be in town soon?”
“It will be next week.  There’s a lot of preliminary crap to do.  I will keep in touch.  Promise.”

Samantha called Annie and told her of the conversation.  Annie sounded as sad as Samantha felt.  They had begun to depend on Fred’s attention.  They weren’t sure what to do.  Time to meet at Ellie’s for a cold one.

Chuck brought over two full beers and an empty one.  He said things just didn’t look right and left.  The ladies talked about different things until the main issue could no longer be avoided.

“What are we going to do Annie?” Samantha asked with a sad look on her face.

“I hadn’t realized how much Fred was part of our lives.  He has brought us back to life.  That’s my opinion.  With Jason, I was better off with my toys.  Then Fred comes along.  Samantha, I’m lost.”

“So, am I.  We have had so many fun times together, you and I and Fred seemed to rekindle my sexuality.  What do you think, Annie?”

“Absolutely.  I realize how much I was missing with Jason, that jerk.”

Silence overcame “Their table”.  Chuck brought two more beers.  They sat there staring into space.  Samantha broke the ice.  She reached under the table and began to rub Annie’s thigh.  Annie looked at her.  After a minute, she began to rub Samantha’s thigh only closer to her “V”.  They looked at each other with a certain look. 

Samantha motioned to Chuck for another round.  When he came to the table, he had two beers for each of them.

“Ladies, whatever is so deeply on your mind.  Make sure the answer is right for both of you.  I got your tab.”

“Annie.  I want to take you home. I want to feel you close to me.  I want to feel your warmth.”

“Samantha.  Why have we waited so long?  We knew what we wanted.  And we want to have Fred.  Not really share him but have him become part of us.  I think we needed Fred to bring all our feelings together.”

“How do you think Fred will feel?  I’m guessing he will be agreeable.  We will just have to find out when the time comes.

The ladies went home, to face what they had been wanting.  They were in the bedroom and began softly kissing.  Annie was looking into Samantha’s eyes.  Samantha slowly closed her eyes and started lightly gliding her tongue over Annie’s lips.  Annie whimpered and slid her tongue into Samantha’s mouth. As their tongues intertwined, they began to slowly remove their blouses and explore the warm flesh of their torso.  Annie pushed Samantha’s bra over her full breast and started to fondle them.  Samantha unhooked Annie’s bra and let it fall to the floor.  She bent over and sucked on her left breast and nibbled on Annie’s hard nipple.  Her other hand was holding Annie close to her. 

Annie reached for Samantha’s bra and unhooked it.  As it fell to the floor, Annie was unzipping Samantha’s jeans and slid her hand into her panties.  When she found Samantha’s “V”, she realized that Samantha was wet with anticipation and slid a finger into her.  Samantha inhaled sharply and pushed her pelvis against Annie’s intruding finger.

Samantha pulled down Annie’s sweatpants to inspect her warm, wet panties.  She gently rubbed her finger against the material.  Annie was moaning and pushing on her finger.  Samantha pulled Annie’s panties down and fingered her wet opening.  They were standing there deeply kissing and exploring the other’s private parts with their fingers. 

Samantha was the first to do more.  She gently laid Annie on the bed and knelt between her spread legs.  She was kissing her vaginal lips and lightly licking between them.  Annie was moaning and cooing enjoying every touch of Samantha’s tongue.  Samantha was pleasuring Annie’s full breasts by milking them and pulling on her hard nipples. Then without warning, Samantha trapped Annie’s clit in her mouth and began to flog Annie’s hard clit with her tongue.  

Annie grabbed Samantha’s head and refused to release her grip until Samantha brought her to a screaming climax.  Annie released Samantha’s head and laid back on the bed.  She was gasping for breath and moaning and mewing with satisfaction.  It would be several minutes before the tryst would continue.

When Annie had recovered, Samantha crawled onto the bed like a cat.  She was meowing and mewing like a cat in heat.  Annie rolled over and nipped Samantha’s butt cheek.  Samantha responded by lowering herself onto her elbows and pushing her round, firm ass in the air like she was a cat on heat.  Annie got behind Samantha and nibbled her firm cheeks.  Then lowered herself to the position that she could lick Samantha from her clit to her tight opening.  Every time Annie would lick Samantha’s wanting opening, Samantha would purr and push back on Annie’s mouth.  Annie lay on her back and slid under Samantha.  She grabbed Samantha’s breasts and pushed her to a sitting position on Annie’s face.  Annie was licking her as soon as her wet lips were close enough to her tongue. Annie licked and sucked Samantha until Samantha started rocking back and forth on Annie’s tongue and mouth. 

stefhyLove1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stefhyLove1

Annie was milking Samantha’s breast and then would pull her hard nipples as far as they would stretch.  Samantha’s breathing was labored, and she was sweating.  She constantly rode Annie’s mouth moaning and breathing heavily.  At one point, Annie grabbed Samantha’s nipples and pulled them as hard as she could in one pull.  That was it.  Samantha’s climax was running down Annie’s chin and the sides of her mouth.  Samantha continued to rock on Annie’s mouth until she just fell from her.  Samantha lay next to Annie trying to regain her breathing and heartbeat.

The ladies lay next to each other looking into their eyes.  They saw something that they had never seen before this night.  The bond they knew was always there had now been confirmed.  They belonged to each other. 

When they awakened, it was getting dark.  The ladies looked at each other, smiled, and kissed.  They hugged for a while, feeling the wonder they had discovered.  Annie went to the kitchen and started laughing.

“Hey, Samantha, which would you prefer for dinner, beer, or pizza – pizza and beer or beer and pizza?  At least it’s a supreme pizza.  More vitamins and minerals than a cheese-only pizza.”

“Do you know if Ellie’s will deliver?“ Samantha responded with a laugh in her voice.

“Not a clue. We could flip a coin to see who answers the door, so we can watch the delivery guy have a heart attack when the door is opened. Maybe at this stage of the game, we should have the frozen supreme pizza and beer.  Damn! Do we have enough beer?”

Samantha opened the refrigerator, and turned to Annie, saying, “I’m counting fourteen beers. We’re good.”

While they were waiting for the pizza, they started having a beer.  Samantha looked at Annie, sitting next to her, and intertwined their arms.  Raising the beer to their lips, they looked at each other and the warm feelings were obvious.  After they sipped beer, they kissed.  Their love bond grew stronger.  It was wonderful.

While they ate, the conversation turned to Fred.  Both were hoping Fred would go along with the idea.  As they considered the possibilities Samantha got an odd look on her face.  She started with a wide smile and then started giggling.

“Okay, what is brewing in that imaginative brain of yours?  I’ve seen that look before and we smeared peanut butter on the windshield of the guy that cut you off.  Come on, fess up.  What’s cooking?  Hey, where are you going now?”

Samantha returned with towels from Annie’s bathroom.  She was standing there, still nude from their afternoon sex romp, smiling from ear to ear.  She threw a towel to Annie.

“Let’s go to the pool.  It’s a great night and I bet the water is like a nice warm tub.”

"Samantha!  You – are – insane.  Let’s go.  Remember to put the keys in your pocket.”

Samantha looked down at her naked body and looked back at Annie.  They both started laughing.

No one else was at the pool.  The ladies put their towels on a chair and got in the pool.  As they slowly entered the warm water, it began to wrap them in a sensuality they had not expected.  They would swim past each other, sometimes stopping for a soft kiss.  The water flowing around them as they swam they were getting more excited with each movement.  The gentle waves caressing their naked breasts and flowing across their torso then flowing between their legs were becoming more sexual than relaxing. 

Samantha was lying on her back when she was passing Annie.  Annie stopped her, wrapped her hand around Samantha’s breast then sucked it into her mouth.  Annie was flicking Samantha’s nipple with her tongue and Samantha started to moan.  Annie was trying to rub Samantha’s warm female lips, but it wasn’t working.

The ladies went to the steps of the pool.  Annie sat down and Samantha straddled Annie’s leg.  As they kissed, Samantha rocked back and forth on Annie’s leg.  Annie fondled Samantha’s breast and pull on her nipples.  Samantha’s rocking was exciting Annie as well and she opened her mouth and darted her tongue into Samantha’s mouth.  Samantha was moaning and mewing.  Her breathing became more rapid.  With a sharp inhale, Samantha’s orgasm flowed over Annie’s leg.  She opened her eyes and looked lovingly into Annie’s.  Then she gave Annie a long soft kiss.

Samantha dismounted Annie’s leg and sat next to her.  She moved Annie onto her lap facing away from her.  She reached around Annie and fondled her full breasts.  While she held her breasts, she would rub her nipples between her fingers.  Annie mewed in appreciation and put her hands over Samantha’s for encouragement.  Samantha then ran one hand down Annie’s torso.  When she reached her pubic mound, Annie spread her legs to give Samantha full access to her most private part.  Annie wasted no time in gently rubbing Samantha’s clit and moving her finger up and down between her soft lips.  Annie continued her massage of Samantha’s vaginal opening when Samantha slightly pushed away from her.

“Annie, I need to taste you.  I need to taste all of you.”

Samantha stood up and helped Annie stand up.  They moved to the side of the pool and Annie sat on the edge.  When Samantha was between her legs, Annie laid back to enjoy Samantha’s oral caresses.  Samantha moved her tongue slowly and gently between Annie’s wanting vaginal lips.  With each movement, Annie would moan and coo with an appreciation of Samantha’s love. 

Annie was getting close to her climax.  She pushed herself onto her elbows and watched Samantha as she maneuvered her tongue over her private part.  Samantha captured Annie’s clit and began a slow flicking.  Samantha began to increase the tempo of her licking.  More and more Annie began to moan, and faster and faster Samantha continued to lick her.  Samantha looked up at Annie.  When their eyes met, Annie showered Samantha’s face with her warm climax.  Annie laid down and pushed Samantha from her.  Her breasts were rising and falling from rapid breathing.  Watching them started to arouse Samantha even more.

After a few minutes, Annie sat up and looked at Samantha.  She looked into her lust-filled eyes and the two lovers kissed.  The kiss only ignited Samantha’s desire even more.  She got out of the pool, walked over to where Annie was lying and straddled her face.  Annie watched with anticipation as Samantha’s heat was being lowered to her lips.  As soon as Annie made contact, she began her oral inspection of Samantha’s opening.  Slowly, but firmly Annie touched each lip inside and out.  She would take Samantha’s clit and circle it with her tongue.  Moans and mewing were her rewards.  Annie knew she and Samantha enjoyed the same oral enticement. 

She wanted Samantha to climax as hard as she had.  Annie started to circle Samantha’s outer lips with her tongue.  Now and then stopping at her clit to lick the hard knob.  When she was getting the response from Samantha she wanted, Annie moved her tongue into Samantha’s wanting opening.  Annie sucked Samantha’s wanting lips in her mouth and flicked her tongue up and down the captive folds.

When Samantha’s breathing was becoming rapid, Annie sucked her hard clit into her mouth and began to flog it with her tongue.  Within seconds, Samantha was in the throes of her climax.  With a sharp inhale and groan, Samantha’s desires flooded Annie’s face.  Her climax was long and hard.  Samantha pushed Annie’s head away from her and rolled on her side.  She lay there until her breathing was coming under control, mewing in pleasure the entire time.

They wrapped the towels around them, and the spent lovers began their long journey back to the apartment.  Once inside, they went to the bedroom to find their abandoned beers were warm.  The sight made them giggle as they crawled under the sheets.  They cuddled and would hold each other’s butt as they kissed.  After one final hug and kiss, they drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by DepartedSoul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments