Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Beginning

"First Time Lesbian Encounter"

70
18 Comments 18
13.7k Views 13.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, I hope I have captured my first experiences well."

When I was in college, aged seventeen, I was always conscious of my long legs, thinking of myself as awkward and gangly. I was a late bloomer, both physically and sexually. I had never had a crush on any of the boys and was still a virgin. At this stage of my life, I lacked confidence.

One Friday evening after the last lesson of the week, which was games, specifically netball. I was told I had to play as an attacker due to my height. I hated netball. After the game, I hung back whilst getting changed. There was no need to rush home, as nobody would be there.

So, I was the last person in the locker room. The door suddenly opened, I looked up recognizing the head girl. I didn’t know her name but had seen her around the college.

“What the hell are you doing still in here? Get dressed and get out. The caretaker will be round to lock up soon.”

Although I lacked confidence, at times I could be quite mouthy.

“Yea yea. Stop getting your knickers in a twist,”

“WHAT! Do you know who I am?”

“Oooh, head girl. Big deal. Now fuck off and leave me alone.”

“You mouthy little cow! My name is Anita, you little bitch.”

She launched herself at me, she was two years older and quite mature, She was also really good-looking, respected by everyone, except it seems, one pupil. Me.

She pulled me up by my shoulders, where I had been sitting, and pushed me against the wall. I had my school blouse on but it was completely unbuttoned. She slapped me across the face, hard.

“Oooow, you BITCH. Piss off and leave me alone.”

“You cheeky fucker. I’m going to teach you a lesson.”

She slammed me into the wall again. I was waiting for another slap, or maybe a punch. This girl was the much stronger of the two of us. She gripped me by the throat and squeezed. I found it hard to breathe, but I didn’t want her to think that I was weak.

So, I gave the girl the finger right in her face and grinned.

“You little fucker, I’ve seen you around flashing those long legs in your short skirt, I’ve wanted to slide my hands up that skirt for months you sexy little fucker.”

As if her words weren’t shocking enough she then amazed me by kissing me so forcefully my head was rocked backwards hitting the wall behind me. Before I could come to terms with what was happening she kissed my neck and bit hard, moaning as she did so.

I did not know what to do. I was frozen. I could feel my face flushing as tears welled up in my eyes. The head girl, Anita lifted my bra and sucked on my breast. I was in shock.

What the fuck is happening right now, I thought.

I didn’t have to wait long to find out, Anita’s tongue darted out swirling a circle around my nipple.

“Oh, you slutty cow, your nips are growing. You want this don’t you?”

I shook my head, not really knowing what it was that I was supposed to be wanting. Anita squeezed my throat harder, as she leaned into my ear. In a throaty whisper, as she was aroused, said, “I am going to fuck your juicy little cunt.”

My eyes widened. I tried to scream, but nothing came out, I couldn’t make a sound with Anita’s hand around my throat like a vice.

Anita reached under my skirt and pulled my panties aside before rubbing her fingers up and down my virgin slit. Pulling my lips apart she shoved two fingers inside, wiggling them.

“Oh, a nice tight little pussy just waiting for me.”

She pushed her fingers in deeper and began to roughly finger fuck me whilst thumbing my clit, enticing it from its hiding place.

I began to panic, I could not breathe, my most private parts were being invaded, and I felt totally helpless. Anita kissed me again on the mouth biting down on my lower lip and causing it to bleed. Her fingers were busy pumping my pussy, and hurting me.

Without warning the pain began to subside, and much to my amazement I felt stirrings deep within me that were unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

“Cum for me you little slut.”

Anita growled, pumping harder.

My body was on fire and my nerve endings were alive like never before. I couldn’t control myself as I felt my cunt spasm for the first time, which frightened me. I shuddered uncontrollably when Anita spoke again.

“There’s a good little slut. Good girl.”

I was in shock. My body had betrayed me. I hadn’t wanted any of this, but my body certainly seemed to enjoy the experience.

“Now, next time I tell you to get a move on, are you going to do as you're told?”

I nodded. I was deeply ashamed and unhappy.

“Right, now get dressed and go home.”

She planted one last hard kiss on my lips before turning away. When she got to the door, she looked back at me and slowly sucked the fingers that had just fucked me.

“Mmm, you are a sexy little fucker.”

Then she left closing the door behind her.

I slid down the wall and began sobbing. My pussy was starting to hurt, and when I went to adjust my panties, my fingers came away sticky.

Looking down, I gasped in horror. My fingers were covered in blood. I rushed to the sinks and grabbed some paper towels wetting them with cold water.

I was more than relieved to find that the bleeding had stopped, but I was still traumatized by what had just happened.

I forced myself to grab my things and get dressed and leave, walking home in a cloud of confusion and anger.

TWO WEEKS LATER.

It was Friday and the last lesson of the day had just ended. I was once again alone in the changing room when Anita walked in.

I groaned.

“Oh, not you again.”

Anita gave me a sickly-sweet smile.

“Oh, don’t be like that. It’s Jane isn’t it?”

I nodded, refusing to meet her eyes.

“I’ve been expecting the shit to hit the fan all week. Did you not report me?”

I shook my head.

“Why? When I got home that night, I thought, oh fuck, I’m totally getting expelled, but nothing happened. Why Jane? Mind you, your pussy was worth getting expelled for,” She clarified with a lascivious wink.

“What would be the point? What’s done is done.”

I shrugged.

“Did you enjoy it? I sure did. My panties were soaking wet when I left.”

“No. I didn’t enjoy it! You hurt me. I was sore for days after what you did to me.”

“Oh no, was that your first time?”

I'm not sure if I am being mocked or not.

“Yes, you bitch.”

I growled.

“Well, you should have said something.”

“I couldn’t, you were squeezing my throat so hard, I could not speak at all. Plus, you left a bite mark on my neck that, still has not gone away.”

“Oh no,” Anita giggled, belying her words. Then she became a little more serious.

“Oh Jane, you look so forlorn, it should have been a wonderful experience for you.”

“Well, it wasn’t,” I huffed.

“Jane, please let me make it up to you, and thank you for keeping quiet about it.”

“How are you going to do that?” I asked, feeling confused.

“By letting me love you, and show you how lovely and tender it can be.”

“L, Love me? No one ever said that to me before.”

“Oh Jane, you are such a lovely sexy girl. I want you again, but in a good way, I want you to really enjoy it this time,” Anita promised.

“Oh yeah?”

I can’t deny that I'm intrigued.

“Yes, darling girl. I promise you’re going to love it.”

Anita began laying some towels out on a bench. She walked over to me, holding both her hands out she pulled me up, kissed me softly on the lips, and gently stroked my face.

I had such mixed emotions, fearful of getting hurt again, yet this seemed to be a completely different side of Anita. I had to admit I was really enjoying the soft kisses Anita was giving me.

She looked me in the eyes.

“Jane darling, will you trust me and let me show you how good love can be?”

Love. There’s that word again.

My thoughts must have shown on my face because Anita was quick to clarify.

“If I hurt you again, which I really don’t think I will, but if I do please tell me and I will stop. Okay? Trust me?”

I studied her face closely and looked her in the eye before nodding.

“Good. Now, come here and give me a hug.”

I did as I was told. It felt good in Anita’s arms. Amazing actually.

“Good girl. Let’s get these clothes off you.”

Anita spoke softly before removing my blouse. She studied me for a minute before reaching around and unclasping my bra. As soon as it was removed from my body, Anita began softly licking my breasts causing my nipples to harden.

I could not stop myself from letting out a gasp. I was so lost in the sensations of her hot, wet mouth against my chest that I jumped when she whisked my skirt off.

She must do this a lot.

“Now, lay down on the towels darling.”

She made sure that I was comfortable, and then she gave me a soft smile which somehow reassured me, “Just watch me.”

She slowly undressed down to her panties, and I saw her in a whole new light. I had seen my classmates naked when they had showered or at a swimming lesson, but it never hit me like this before. This girl has amazing breasts.

She noticed me staring and I blushed.

“You like these?”

She asked, smiling at me, I just nodded too embarrassed to speak. She cupped her breasts in her hands.

I had to bite back a moan when Anita massaged her breasts, pulling on her nipples. I marvelled at the change in her.

She lay next to me, and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She began exploring my lips and mouth and I instinctively began to respond. She licked and sucked my tongue. I felt as though my virgin mouth was being taken forcefully.

Hearing an intake of breath she pulled away from me a little.

“You like that?”

I nodded, regaining my breath. She slowly kissed me again before moving her lips over my face, down to my neck. Spotting the mark she had left last time she kissed it tenderly.

“This mark is to show everyone that you are MINE, you lovely girl. You are mine aren’t you?”

Her eyes were full of hope when she looked at me, and she couldn’t help but smile. I smiled too and nodded, agreeing that I was indeed giving myself to the older girl.

Anita kissed her way slowly down to my breasts, licking, kissing, and sucking on both breasts and nipples. She sucked my nipples into her warm, wet mouth and I could not bite back the moan that escaped my lips.

Anita seemed thrilled.

“You loved me kissing your breasts, how about tasting mine?”

She cupped her breasts again this time offering them to me. I could not believe it, but I eagerly kissed them all over. following Anita’s lead, I sucked her nipples into my mouth and relished this new sensation, and I was thrilled to hear Anita gasping.

She gently pushed my head away taking her breasts back, she resumed kissing and licking her way down my body, which had me squirming beneath her.

She swirled her tongue in my belly button and I giggled.

“You like that?”

“It tickled.”

Anita smiled. She kissed past my tummy.

“Now darling I am going to take your panties off.”

I tensed.

“Now, you do trust me don’t you?” Anita coaxed.

“Yes.”

I admitted in a whisper.

“Then just lay there and relax, let me do all the work, you just enjoy it.”

I did my best to relax.

I really am starting to trust her.

Anita slowly removed my panties, she looked at my pussy with its light covering of pubic hair, before slowly running her tongue up and down my pussy lips while stroking my inner thighs. With the first lick, I shivered, my pussy coming alive and tingling. Anita’s tongue had found its way inside and was gently lapping, licking, and sucking. My pussy quivered around her tongue.

She moved up to lick and tease my clit, coaxing it from its from it’s hiding place and sucking it into her mouth. My back arched and I moaned.

“It feels good doesn’t it?”

“Oh, yes.”

“It gets even better darling. Trust me.”

I did trust her now. My body felt more relaxed than it ever had, yet every single one of my nerve endings seemed to dance to the rhythm of Anita’s tongue. My pussy become moist from the attention my clit was receiving, she gently prized my pussy open and slowly inserted a finger wiggling it around. She looked up and smiled.

“Do you like my finger in you darling?”

I smiled back, and in a throaty whisper, “Yes, I love it.”

“Good girl.”

Anita resumed sucking my clit into her mouth and inserting a second finger she slowly began to fuck me. My clit was so sensitive I began to writhe, and as Anita’s fingers went deeper and deeper, my body began to vibrate.

“Is everything OK?”

“Yes. Your fingers are hurting me a little bit.”

“Tell me if it is too much and I will stop.”

Before I could say anything, Anita curled her fingers hitting that secret spot inside of me that I did not know even existed. I screamed out a moan as the pain shifted to indescribable pleasure. Anita’s fingers worked my virgin cunt faster, and she lightly nibbled her clit. My back arched off the bench as I cried out.

“Oooohhhh, fuckkkkk.”

Anita sucked and fucked harder and faster. I could not help myself, I was on the precipice of sexual satisfaction and as Anita lightly bit down on my clit, one final thrust of her fingers sent me hurtling over the edge. My cunt spasmed, and for the first time ever, I orgasmed, my pussy gushing.

Anita eagerly licked, lapped, sucked, and swallowed the cum juices, not wanting to miss a drop. She climbed up my body, with a mouthful of cum and kissed me transferring cum juice to my virgin mouth. My whole body was shaking.

“Taste, and drink your cum darling, it really is exquisite.”

I did so and tasted my first cum juice, my very own.

Anita held me gently kissing me softly until I had recovered from my orgasm. I smiled at my first-ever lover.

“WOW! I have never felt anything like that before.”

I admitted shyly.

“Was it good?”

“O.M.G. I loved it. It was incredible.”

“Would you make me cum darling?”

“Oh yes, please. I might not be any good.”

I looked away, biting my lip, but Anita gently grasped my chin, encouraging me to meet her gaze.

“I will guide you I promise, but if you just copy what I did to you it will be just fine darling.”

We swapped places and I began kissing Anita’s mouth, then her neck.

KayaBelle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayaBelle

“Oh, your tongue is super,” enthused, Anita.

Her words encouraged me.

“Kiss down to my breasts and suck one into your mouth as you did earlier.”

I followed her instructions and was surprised to find that I was enjoying this just as much as I had enjoyed being on the receiving end. I relished the taste of Anita’s soft skin and the music of her sighs and soft moans from my new lover. I continued kissing my way down Anita’s body, and on reaching her hips, I stripped her panties off.

I stopped for a minute to admire Anita’s pussy, I looked long and hard at my first pussy up close. This was the first time I had seen another woman laid bare, and I wanted to remember this moment. Anita had a thin landing strip of pubic hair that ended just above her clit, it was almost like it was giving me directions.

“Oh Jane, you are turning me on by looking so hungrily at my cunt, you’re making me so wet, can you see?”

“Yes, it is glistening.”

I answered my voice full of awe.

“Oh fuck, lick it, let your tongue explore it.”

I did so, remembering what Anita had done to me just a few minutes ago, and I tried to do the same. My tongue seemed to find its way in and knew exactly what to do. Anita’s hips were bucking, her hand was on my head guiding me just where she wanted my tongue as she gasped and panted.

“Oh Jane, take my clit, suck it darling.”

When I sucked Anita’s clit into my mouth, Anita’s body jerked erratically.

“Oh my God. Yes. Just like that. Fuck me with your fingers, hard and fast. Fuck, I am so wet.”

For the very first time, I let my fingers explore another girl's pussy reaching in to explore the depths of my new lover's cunt. Remembering my own pleasure, I sucked Anita’s clit into my mouth and gently nibbled it. I was encouraged by the older girls' cries of ecstasy.

“Oh Yesss, curl your fingers and fuck me harder darling.”

I did so and was delighted with her reaction.

“FUCK. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, Jane, I am CUMINGG.”

She exploded with a massive orgasm.

“Darling, kiss me let me taste my cum.”

Anita purred, once she had recovered a little bit. We kissed, both savouring the taste, then caressed each other’s bodies until Anita had come down from her sexual high.

“Jane darling, you are a natural, such an enthusiastic lover.”

I beamed. I was so proud of myself. I knew that I had just discovered a whole new universe of pleasure both with my own body and that of another female. From now on I would see women in a different light. I would imagine my tongue invading a pussy. Wondering if it was hairy, with a light covering of pubic hair, or was it shaved?

Anita and I met up three more times, each one better than the last. Then, after our last time together Anita dropped a bombshell.

“Darling, my father has been promoted, we are moving away, this is our last time. I have to leave school at the end of this week.”

“Oh no, Anita, what will I do without you?”

“I will miss you too, but you will find someone else.”

“I won’t.”

I snapped. Angry that Anita would even suggest such a thing.

“Oh darling, look, I will let you into a secret. When I have left, if you have not found another girl within a month of me leaving go to the library, Do you know Miss Knowles?”

“Yes, I think so.”

I answered, unsure where Anita was going with this.

“She is the assistant librarian, her name is Margaret. Tell her you and I are good friends and she will show you some books she lent me. Now, kiss me goodbye, I have to run.”

“I hate goodbyes,” I said tearfully.

“Me too, that is why I am dashing off, take care little one it’s been fab.”

We kissed, and Anita swiftly left. I sat and cried.

Come on silly, it was great what you had and enjoy what you learned, and go find someone else.

However, at that age, it is not always easy to find someone new. I soon found a couple of girls I quite liked the look of, but on approaching them separately and mentioning that I had been friends with Anita, but getting no response, just blank looks. I was not brave enough to ask outright if they were lesbians, or maybe interested in experimenting, so let it go.

A week went by with Anita gone, I missed her so, but my body was telling me it was missing her fingers and her tongue. Now I know I was just plain horny. I needed to release my pent-up sexual feelings. I had never masturbated; it couldn't be that difficult, could it? I decided I just had to do it.

I fetched a towel and a box of tissues. I showered with my favourite shower gel mango and coconut, having dried myself I lay pon my bed naked. I thought of Anita and all the wonderful experiences I had enjoyed with her.

Imagining it was her fingers I began to rub my clit in a circular motion. Very soon I realized I was wet. I started to play with my breasts, tugging on the nipples, and making them grow. I wished I could get my mouth on them, but that was physically impossible.

Thinking of Anita and her sexy body was definitely having an effect, and as I ran my fingers up and down my pussy I uttered a soft moan. I slipped a finger inside and wiggled it about.

"Ooohhh."

Withdrawing my finger, I smelt it and sucked it into my mouth. It smelt a little like Anita's, but the taste was definitely me, I giggled. Pushing two fingers inside I felt my pussy stretch, it felt good. I thrust my fingers in and out increasing the speed.

"Ooohhh" it felt so good.

With my other hand, I resumed rubbing my clitty. I teased it out from its little hood and rubbed it softly between my fingers. I pumped my fingers faster and was rewarded with squishy sounds coming from my pussy.

Moaning softly, I remembered Anita telling me to curl my fingers. I did so and felt my body jerk. I began to feel those wonderful sensations as the feelings started deep within my core.

I rubbed with one hand and pumped with the other. Suddenly wave after wave of orgasmic sensations washed over me like a river in full flood. My body took control of me as my cunt spasmed.

I cried out.

I fell back still rubbing my clit as my legs shook and my body was racked with spasms. It took several minutes before my body calmed down. I just lay there re-living every second of my first self-induced cum.

Another week went by, and I was getting the hang of masturbating, but I missed the feel of another's soft skin.

I remembered Anita and the conversation about the woman in the library.

Well, I guess I have nothing to lose.

I made my way to the library, Margaret Knowles was behind the reception desk, she looked up and smiled warmly at me. She was in her early forties, quite tall, slim, and with a nice figure. She was wearing a mid-calf-length blue dress that really accentuated her legs I eyed her up, thinking.

“Mmm, lower legs and ankles look quite appealing.”

“Can I help you?”

“I was a friend of Anita, the head girl.”

“Oh yes, a lovely girl, shame she left. She was very popular.”

“Yes, we were very good friends. I miss her a lot.”

“Oh really?”

Margaret’s expression was full of curiosity.

“She said you could show me some of the books she borrowed?” My voice was timid, trailing off at the end.

“Oh, did she? Did she specify which books?”

Margaret cocked her eyebrows.

“Ummmm, no. No, she didn’t.”

I was beginning to think this wasn’t the best of ideas.

“Well, I can show you some recent ones, follow me.”

She led Jane to a secluded part of the library.

“This one was a favourite of Anita’s.”

She lifted a book down but hesitated before handing it over.

“Now, you may be a little young for some of the photographs in this book, but if it’s to do with your studies, I guess it will be okay. How friendly were you two?”

“Oh, very friendly Miss Knowles.”

I replied eagerly, receiving a broad smile that made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

“Look, come sit with me at my desk and I will show you this book.”

I followed Margaret back to her desk, and we both sat down. Margaret placed the book in front of us both. I read the title.

A Love of the Female Form.

It was by a photographer. Margaret flipped open the book, the first few photos were of different women with their breasts on show. One or two openly tugged their nipples with rapt expressions on their faces. I felt my pussy begin to tingle.

“Rather good photos don’t you think?”

I agreed. Margaret flicked to the middle of the book.

“It gets more interesting from now on. The photo showed a naked woman, you could see her pubic hairs.

She flicked through more pages and I blushed. It was a photo of two women in a field, laying on a blanket, one was clearly pleasuring the other one with her mouth. Margaret cleared her throat, looking over at me.

“Is this, Um, the sort of thing you did with Anita?”

“Oh yes. She taught me how to do this,” I enthused.

As they worked through the book the photos became more graphic and more risque, Margaret stopped at a page showing a girl wearing a strap-on, about to enter a girl bent over a desk.

“Oh my God,” I murmured.

“Have you seen one of those before Jane?”

“Ummm, no. I haven’t.”

“It is a strap-on cock. As you can see it is very lifelike. Look at the veins and that bulbous head.”

“I’ve uh, never seen a cock before,” I admitted.

“These women who love other women are called lesbians,” Margaret explained patiently.

“I know, I am a lesbian,” I stated confidently.

Margaret smiled.

“Don’t tell anyone, but I am too.”

“Have you ever used one of these?" I asked, finally starting to feel comfortable with Margaret.

“Yes, but I prefer to receive it,” Margaret confides.

“Oh – What does it feel like?”

“Wonderful, it stretches your pussy, and fills it.”

“Oh, is it painful?” I ask worriedly.

“Only a little, for the first time. Jane, I must get on with some work. Do you want to go back and look at a few more books?”

“Yes Please.”

I am enthused and excited to see more books like this one.

“Just be careful, If anyone comes in, keep your head down these books are in the adult section.”

“Oh okay, Thank you.”

I explored a few more books. I was really interested in a story about two young women who seemed to make love all of the time, they did what Anita and I had done together.

Oh, I think I am going to touch myself when I get home.

I decided to stop to say goodbye and thank Margaret on my way out. She was alone at her reception desk and she smiled as I approached.

“Hi Jane, find anything interesting?”

“Oh yes. There were so many fascinating books.”

“It makes you want to get naughty doesn’t it?” Margaret winked.

“Yes. I think I’m going to when I get home,” I admitted with a blush.

“No need to wait that long if you can be discreet. Come around my desk and stand next to me.”

As I did so, Margaret slipped her hand under my skirt. I was instructed to remove my panties Margaret took them and put them in the drawer next to where she was sitting. Her hand went back under the skirt, fondling my bottom.

“You have a delightful tight bottom darling, now how about that pussy of yours?”

She slipped first one finger in, and when she felt me begin to respond she slipped a second finger in and began finger fucking me.

“Do you know what a clit is Jane?”

“Ohhh, yes. Do you want to touch it?” I practically begged.

Margaret smiled and nodded. She coaxed my clit out and stroked it as she fucked me.

“Open your legs wider dear.”

I did so, I was fully aroused now, Margaret’s fingers were working their magic, plus the naughtiness of my surroundings was making the whole experience even more erotic.

“Ohhh, Margaret.”

“Yes. I understand. Just let it all go, make my fingers wet, I love it.”

Margaret spoke softly, her words turning me on even more.

I shuddered with the force of my climax, holding on to the desk for support as Margaret kept her fingers working my pussy until every drop had been extracted.

“Good girl. Now, would you like to taste my pussy?”

I could only nod.

“Get under my desk, if anyone comes into the library, be very quiet.”

I got on my knees under the desk, I was surprised at how much room there was. Margaret had pulled her dress up to her thighs, and as I stroked my hands up her legs I noticed how soft her skin was, and how shapely her slender legs were.

“Did Anita do this for you?”

“Frequently.”

She giggled in response.

“I am sucking your lovely flavour off my fingers. Take my panties off,” she ordered.

I did so, and Margaret lifted her bottom to assist me.

I was pleased to see how inviting the view was between the librarian’s legs, noting the shaved pussy, and how swollen her clit was, it was huge and extended.

“Now show me what Anita has taught you.”

I stroked her inner thighs, pushing her legs apart.

I heard Margaret sigh, and move herself to the edge of her seat. I sat back on my heels enthusiastically licking and sucking on my first mature cunt. My tongue explored this new pussy and Margaret quickly became wet gushing all over my tongue. When I began on her clit, Margaret moaned, so I knew I was doing a good job.

I was teasingly stroking the pussy lips when someone came up to the desk. They were returning books. I was feeling naughty and decided to carry on, opening the older woman’s pussy lips, I pushed two fingers in and began vigorously frigging the woman. Margaret choked back a moan, trying to turn it into a kind of cough.

“Oh dear, I do hope you are not going down with a cold Miss Knowles,” a kind female voice said.

“Just a tickle I think, I’ll be fine thank you for your concern.”

As the girl walked away, I pounded the cunt in front of me stepping up the pace and sucked and nibbling the engorged clit. Margaret could not suppress the groan that escaped her lips. She looked down at me.

“You Minx. You knew that would get me going.”

I smiled sweetly, stepping up the pace again and sucking hard on her clit.

“Like this? Miss Knowles?”

Margaret’s whole body began to shake.

“Cum for me Margaret.”

I cooed.

“Oh, Christ. Fuck.”

Margaret tried to keep her voice down as she climaxed, soaking my mouth and fingers.

I lapped and sucked, cleaning her pussy and giving her a second orgasm.

“Oh wow, you were right Anita really taught you well. Now come out and put your panties back on.”

When I had done so, Margaret showed me where a mop and bucket were kept and made me clean up the spillage on the floor that we had made.

“Jane, you are a good girl, come and see me whenever you want,” she said with a grin.

I did visit a few more times, but it was always the same routine. As it turned out Margaret was a selfish lover and rarely reciprocated the pleasure I gave her.

The end.

Girl honey

Pure Heart, Erotic Mind.

Published 
Written by girlhoneyforyou25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments