Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Praise of Older Women - Part 3 – My Awakening

"Meg comes home from the hospital to Kate's total Care Program."

44
44 Comments 44
18.2k Views 18.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
 

Meg’s Story

Today was the day. Today I would be going home after three weeks in the hospital following a car accident which left me in a coma along with two broken legs. The last two months had been a total transformation for me. Widowed three years ago, I had set out to change myself from ‘Sad Sack Meg’ into a new woman.

Art lessons, self-help courses, diet and working out had been the start of it. Seducing a young man more than twenty-five years my junior had been my new venture into discovering my sexuality. This followed by my first lesbian encounter with my nurse, Kate, who was coming home with me, left me wondering at how far I would travel that road.

Giggling to myself, I started to set up a sexual bucket list of experiences I would seek. Hmm… what were the things I wanted? Definitely more time with my young lover, Jack. More time with Kate, my nurse. But what other fantasies did I have? Experiences with multiple men simultaneously; anal sex; participation in an orgy; possible remarriage with a man who would want me as his hot wife. There were so many things I desired and would seek.

My nurse, young, blond and slim entered the room pushing a wheelchair . “Are you ready to leave this dump?” She asked me with a bright smile.

“And how!” I laughed. “ Wheel me out of here. I can’t wait to get home. I want my own bed, real food, and you.”

“Is there any particular order in which you want those things?” She giggled back at me.

“Let’s get going and I can decide when we get there.”

It was good to finally be back in my own home. Kate escorted me hobbling into the house and led me to my bedroom. I lay back on my bed relishing the feel of my mattress and the feeling of being back in my own space.

Kate helped me to get out of my clothes and after giving me a passionate kiss suggested I take a nap while she got things ready to give me the total care she had promised to give me. I felt myself relax and sink into sleep.

When I finally woke it was to the smell of food wafting through the room.

Kate peered in the door and seeing that I was awake smiled at me and sat next to me on the bed.

“After all those sponge baths how would you feel about a real bath, Meg?” Kate asked.

“Mmm… is that part of the total care package you promised me?”

“Well it’s a start,” she giggled. “Supper first and play after.”

She had set the dining room table for two. Candles gleamed, over two place settings, which infused a warm glow to the room. She went to the kitchen and returned with our meal; steak with mushroom sauce, green beans, Caesar salad, and a bottle of Miner Cabernet Sauvignon.

“I thought this might be a nice change from hospital food,” she said smiling, sitting down next to me and pouring out two healthy measures of wine into our glasses.

“It all looks so delicious. I’m famished.”

I looked at her sitting there and blessed my lucky stars. First I had Jack, with all his tender masculinity. And now I had this sweet beautiful Kate. I felt all warm and loved and incredibly aroused. Kate and I had just had that one brief exploration at the hospital which had whet my appetite for more. I had not touched her yet and yearned to explore her nubile body.

I extended my leg and ran my foot along her calf making her giggle.

“Oh, I think someone is anxious for her dessert. Behave, waiting will make it all the sweeter,” she smiled at me.

She was a sight for my lusting eyes with her blond hair cascading around her face, bright blue eyes gazing into mine and those full red lips begging to be kissed. Her small breasts were sprouting nipples which stretched her tank top and were so obviously hard, I could hardly wait to take them into my mouth and suck on them.

“Here’s to us,” she said raising her glass of wine.

“To us,” I replied as we let our glasses clink against each other.

We both wolfed down our food. I was certainly hungry, but more than that, I wanted my dessert so badly my pussy ached with need and I could feel my wetness. I was tingling with desire like the first time I had sex with Jack.

“I’ll do the dishes after,” Kate announced. “It’s time for dessert and that total care package I promised you.”

Taking my hand she led me to the bathroom. The therapeutic bath was already full. Soft candlelight from the candles she had placed lent the room a soft glow. Pressing buttons on the remote sound system filled the air around us with the sounds of classical music. The smell of Jasmin permeated the room from the incense she had previously lit.

Slowly she removed the filmy dressing gown she had dressed me with when I had gotten out of bed. Her small hands caressed my body lingering on my aching nipples and toying briefly with them. She cupped my ass and helped me get into the bath.

As I stepped into the warm water my whole body prickled with anticipation. I watched as Kate slowly made a show of removing her clothes. Her top came off revealing small pointy breasts with large puffy nipples centered within two pink areolas, they looked positively delectable.

She shucked her shorts while wriggling her hips and they pooled at her feet. Her pussy was smooth and bare of any traces of hair. Her small bubble butt made me want to fondle those luscious ass cheeks. She stepped daintily into the bath sitting down facing me.

I blushed as she took my legs and spread them on each side of her. I felt very open and vulnerable as her eyes rested on the vee formed by my outstretched legs. She took some liquid soap and proceeded to wash first one foot then the other. The feeling of her fingers massaging my foot and spreading my toes to wash between each one was incredibly erotic.

After rinsing them, she brought my foot to her mouth and I felt her tongue reaching between my toes as she then sucked them into her mouth. I shivered with delight and I could feel my pussy tingling at the treatment she was bestowing.

Over my hospital stay, my legs and crotch had grown a fair amount of hair. Lathering my legs she proceeded to shave each leg right up to my pussy. She had me sit on a low bath stool and using a shaving brush, she coated my crotch with a liberal application of foam.

She must have noticed how I tensed up, as she scooted closer to me with the razor.

“Meg, I won’t cut you. You have to realize I do this regularly as a nurse,” she reassured me. “Just relax. I want to have you completely spotless. It’ll make you more sensitive when we play.”

I smiled at her, “Go ahead. I trust you but, remember this is really a first for me.”

“Just close your eyes and leave the rest to me. I’ll make sure you like what I am doing to you.”

“Okay,” I answered as I leaned my head back. But can you run the brush around my pussy some more first? That feels really good.”

“You are so greedy, Meg. I love that about you. But remember this is not the dessert. The sweet course comes later,” she answered with a smile.

Again, I felt the incredible tickling of the brush around my intimate parts. My entire body arched back with desire. She started to shave my genital area and I was amazed at the lightness of her touch.

Stretching my pussy lips, she removed every single trace of hair. I felt her part my ass cheeks and blushed as she inspected the area and then coated it with suds.

The touch of the brush on my anus was so sensuous I couldn’t help but gasp.

“Oh, I seem to have struck a nerve,” she giggled.

“Yes you did, I didn’t realize I was so sensitive there. My god there must be hundreds of nerve endings I didn’t realize existed.”

“Just you wait,” she said with a sexy smile. “I haven’t even begun to show you just how many sensitive spots exist on your body. I intend to explore you from head to foot and all parts in between,” she smiled with a definite look of lust in her eyes.

I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. To be desired this way was something that had been absent from my life for just too long.

Her slender hands then coated the rest of my body with bath gel. I felt her cup my breasts and weigh them in her palm before rubbing my nipples between her fingers eliciting further moans from me. She inserted a finger in my pussy and asshole and washed both holes thoroughly.

I closed my eyes as she shampooed my hair and luxuriated at the scalp massage she administered. I let my head fall back and felt her washing away any remaining tension from me.

“Time to stand so I can rinse you off,” she whispered.

She drained the water from the tub and started the shower. The warm spray cascaded over me as I stood with my back to her and the shampoo and soap drained off my body. She ensured that all my orifices were completely soap free before turning off the shower.

We stepped out of the bath and she wrapped me in a large Turkish bath towel and dried me off. When I tried to reciprocate she refused, insisting that I was the one who was to benefit from her total care treatment.

My body was a mass of needs wanting to touch and be touched, to kiss and be kissed, and to love and be loved. Taking my hand in hers, she led me to the bedroom and had me lie down on the bed in the dimly lit bedroom.

Looking down on me she asked me if I was ready for dessert.

Kate’s Story

The moment I saw Meg at the hospital I was drawn to her sexually.

pamela_stone3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamela_stone3

This was the first time in my life I was attracted to an older woman. I had been bisexual since my teens with a definite preference for women over men.

I had lost my virginity to my high school boyfriend at sixteen and when we broke up and I went to nursing school. I had been in a series of relationships with several girls. My latest relationship had moved away and I was unattached at the moment.

My mother had passed away when I was two years old and I was raised by my father. When I tried to understand why I was so attracted to Meg I thought I might be trying to find my mother in her. I’d grown up needing a mother figure which I didn’t have. Was I trying to find it now?

In my eyes, she was absolutely gorgeous. Flowing dirty blond hair framing a sultry face, a tight but lush body with gloriously massive breasts and a narrow waist made my mouth drool.

The way she had reacted when I had given her a sponge bath at the hospital indicated to me that she would be receptive to my advances.

Now, here we were with her body splayed on the bed and that come and get me look in her eyes. I finished drying myself off and got on the bed next to her. My fingers traced her cheek and her full lips. She took my hand and sucked on my finger. She then reached up and pulled my face towards her and our lips met.

She parted her lips and her tongue and mine came together and twined into a kiss that seemed to last forever. The feel of her tongue was sensational as we swapped saliva.

“Now behave, Meg,” I said pulling back. “We have all night and more ahead of us. I want first to make you feel good. Just let me lead the way. I have been having fantasies about this moment for the last two weeks.”

“But I want you so much,” she pouted at me.

“Oh, you’re going to have me. I promise you’ll have all of me. Every bit of me,” I told her. “Just let me lead for now. I want you to relax and let me love you first.”

I let my fingers trace the outlines of her face as I started on what would be a full body massage. Massaging her elegant neck and letting my hands roam over her chest caused her to arch her back in order to get my hands on her breasts. I smiled at her eagerness but was determined to make her languish before giving her what she wanted.

I kneaded her shoulders and arms working slowly at if to titillate every bit of flesh. As I ran my fingers through her armpits she drew back.

“Oh, ticklish I see, I’ll have to keep that in mind,” I giggled.

“Kate, my whole body feels as if it’s a giant nerve ending. I feel the goosebumps and your touch is sending jolts of excitement to my pussy. It is dripping wet with all this excitement.”

“Good. I love getting you excited. Now just enjoy.”

I massaged down to her hands and fingers and slowly sucked each finger into my mouth giving them an oral massage. Reaching down with my hand and parting her pussy lips I scooped up some of that wetness and brought it to my lips and tasted her sweet juice.

“Meg, you taste so good. Want a taste?”

Without waiting for her answer I brought my juice covered hand to her mouth. She eagerly sucked on my fingers, tasting herself as her tongue lapped up all the wetness coating my fingers.

She licked her lips. “That’s yummy. Give me some more.”

“Patience darling.”

“Did you just call me darling? She asked in a surprised tone.

“Hmm… guess I did,” I answered.

She reached out and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me to her. “That’s so sweet. So you really like me? It’s not just the sex?”

I blushed. She was so close to bringing out all my secret daydreams about her.

“No, it’s not just the sex, Meg. I fell in love with you when we were at the hospital.” My eyes were damp with tears.

“Why the tears, baby?” She asked.

“Meg, I am so scared . I feel about you in ways I have never felt before, it goes way beyond lust.”

She cradled me in her arms. I felt so protected and warm in her embrace. “Talk to me love. Tell me what is happening?”

I hesitated, scared that I would shock her. Then I decided to go for broke and told her my need of always having wanted the mother that I had never had.

While waiting for her reaction I was so frightened that I had alienated her and seemed too needy or something.

She sat there obviously thinking about what I had said. Then her face broke into a radiant smile. “She brought her lips to mine and gave me a passionate kiss. “Kate, my heart is singing. Would you like to be my Baby Girl?” she asked.

I felt my heart lift at her words. “Yes, Meg. Yes, I really would. You’ve made me the happiest woman around.” I kissed her with tears running down my face. “Now let me go back to my total care package for you.”

My hands grasped her full tits and massaged all of her luscious breast meat. Her nipples were hard and stiff and her areolas crinkled with pleasure. I lowered my mouth and sucked on the sweet tips while using my fingers to pinch and pull. She moaned in delight.

Slowly my tongue slid down her body licking and giving love bites to every inch of skin. Reaching her navel I swirled my tongue around eliciting giggles as my soft tongue flicked in and out of it. I moved my body to kneel at her feet. Taking each foot I applied pressure to the pressure points on the soles of her feet and giggled as her toes curled. Rubbing each toe I stretched it out before sucking each one into my mouth.

“That feels so sensuous,” she murmured.

“You have beautiful feet, Kate.”

Moving upward my tongue licked along her inner thigh till I reached her belly. Her hips were writhing attempting to get her pussy in contact with my tongue. I pulled back as I had other plans. I took a couple of pillows and placed them under her lower back and bent her legs at the knee while spreading her thighs.

With an unobstructed view of her ass and her pussy, my tongue licked on either side of her full pussy lips causing her to moan. Her lips lifted towards my face seeking more but I was not ready to gratify that lust yet.

I spread her ass cheeks apart and ran my tongue down her slit and through the crack of her ass until I touched her rosebud . It was if I had sent a jolt of electricity through her body. My tongue rimmed that cute pucker and soon it was glistening with my saliva.

I placed a finger against it after having liberally coated it with her pussy juice. I pushed gently t her pucker and she squealed.

“Push back against my finger, darling. I think you’ll love this,” I said.

I felt her bear down and my finger slid right into her hot ass hole till it was fully buried in her. Rotating my finger in her I massaged all her tender inner flesh. Her pussy was dripping as my finger gently frigged her.

“Kate, that feels so good. Your finger is filling me up. I want more, please.”

I pushed in a second finger and was amazed at how she opened up to accommodate it. I could see her open up like a flower spreading its petals. I removed my finger and she gave a groan of disappointment which stopped as I replaced them with my tongue. I slithered my tongue into her warm musty ass and tongue fucked her. Her pussy was dripping it’s cum down her ass crack and lubricating my tongue as I fucked her ass.

Replacing my tongue with my fingers again I licked the lips of her drenched pussy. She was sopping wet and coated my tongue with her sweet pussy juice. My tongue massaged every available bit of her tender inner flesh while my fingers massaged her from the back side.

Her clit was now protruding from its hood and I grasped that tender morsel with my lips. Sucking and tugging at it with my mouth caused her hands to come down to bury my face into her snatch. Using my other hand I ran my fingers into her open pussy till I found her g-spot.

I now possessed all of her private parts. Her hips were thrusting against my face.

“Baby Girl you are going to make me cum she moaned. Yes, just like that. Don’t stop. YES… YES… Oh, I’m cumming,” she shrieked.

I paid no attention and kept her riding from orgasm to orgasm till finally, she begged me to stop.

I lay down next to her and offered her my face. She licked all the juices which had coated my face ending by giving me a passionate kiss.

“My darling, slutty, Baby Girl,” Meg sighed. “That was an incredible orgasm. I could get used to this version of total care,” she giggled. “Now is it my turn?”

“Oh yes, please. I’ve wanted this from the moment I met you,” I told her as I got up on my knees. “But we will do it my way so you can stay lying down.”

I moved her down on the bed and placed my legs on either side of her head. Her hand reached up and pulled my hips towards her till my pussy was just above her mouth. I felt her give a tentative lick before her tongue thrust into me. I was so anxious for this to happen that I immediately flooded her mouth with my essence.

It seemed like my orgasm only took seconds because I had been so primed by the events of this evening. Finally, I rolled off her and we lay there cuddling while she whispered sweet words to me until we both drifted off to sleep.

To be continued

Edited by JefferyB

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments