Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Praise of Older Women Part 2 Further Transformations

"Laid up in hospital I give in to my lesbian cravings."

51
48 Comments 48
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I was floating on a cloud somewhere between sleep and consciousness. Faint sounds reached me from some other planet, the sounds totally unfamiliar to me.

My dreams were of my boy toy, Jack. He and I engaged in sexual calisthenics. I was perpetually on the edge of an orgasm that I could not attain.

My mouth was dry as was my pussy. What was happening to me?

A voice pierced through my consciousness. “She’s starting to come out of it doctor.”

 

Doctor? Where the hell am I?

I felt a hand touch my brow and I forced my eyes open to reveal two people on either side of me. Both wearing hospital scrubs. The man looked at me and moved a finger in front of my eyes.

“Mrs. Thompson, can you hear me?”

I opened my mouth to respond but my throat was dry and I uttered a grunt.

“Get her some water,” he ordered.

A hand raises my head and a paper cup is placed it to my lips. I sipped and coughed as the liquid trickled down my throat

“Where am I? What happened?” I croaked.

“I’m Doctor Smith. You had a car accident. You’ll be fine. However, you have been in a coma and have some fractures in your legs, nothing that won't mend . For now, just rest. I’ll come tomorrow and we can talk about it.”

I attempted to sit up however I realized that I was strapped down and that my legs were raised higher than my back.

“I think that I can free your arms now that you are back with us,” said a woman’s voice. “Are you feeling any pain?”

“No. Who are you?”

“I’m Kate, your nurse.”

“ Kate, how long have I been here like this?”

“Three days since your legs were reset and four days in all. We’ve been keeping you sedated so you wouldn’t move in your coma.” She answered. “How are you feeling?”

“No pain but I feel sweaty and itchy all over.”

“I’m not surprised you seemed to have very vivid dreams while you were out,” She giggled.

“What do you mean?”

She blushed, “You kept asking someone called Jack to make love to you in very explicit terms.”

“Oh my God, I did?” It was my turn to blush.

“Don’t worry about it, it happens. Why don’t I give you a bath to make you feel better?”

“That would probably relieve the itching. I’d like that.” I said looking at her.

She was a slim blond with startling green eyes. She seemed to be in her early twenties and I found her to be very beautiful. Returning with a basin of water, sponges, and towels, she started by washing my face. The warm water felt wonderful.

“I must look terrible,” I stated.

“Oh no, Mrs. Thomson, you’re beautiful. I wish I looked as good as you do.”

“Well aren’t you sweet? But won’t you please call me Meg.

MiaSweetpea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSweetpea

I want you to know that flattery will get you everywhere with me,” I said giggling.

“Everywhere? Now that’s quite an invitation.”

My God she is flirting with me. I blushed and felt a twinge of excitement. My lengthy bucket list included lesbian encounters.

She proceeded to remove the hospital bed jacket and proceeded to wash my neck and slowly descended to wash my breasts.

The warm water felt delicious and the sponge rubbing against my nipples sent waves of pleasure down to my pussy.

“I can tell that you are enjoying this,” she said.

I looked down and saw my nipples standing stiff and proud, which made me blush a deeper red. Looking at Kate I saw that her smallish conical breasts were stretching her blouse and the nipples were clearly visible.

I reached out and rubbed her breasts through her blouse and pinched lightly at her nipples. She moaned and leaning over she approached my mouth with parted lips. Our mouths met in a passionate kiss our tongues twining in each other’s mouth.

Her hands went lower washing my stomach. They lingered at my navel as she slowly licked her way down towards it after thoroughly sucking each of my nipples into her sweet mouth and tugging at them with her teeth.

Her hand reached between my outspread legs and I could feel the warm water washing my pussy and trickling down my thighs.

Her fingers caressed my pussy lips before spreading them to insert two fingers into my hot inner flesh. My sweet juices immediately began to flow. Taking a towel, I clamped it between my teeth so that my moans were muted.

She took her fingers out and licked them. “You taste so good. You are sweet and creamy,” she said.

I looked at her, my eyes pleading for more. She curled her fingers and I could feel her searching for my g-spot as I wriggled my hips to guide her to it. Her other hand found my clit which was now protruding between my pussy lips.

Her manual stimulation took me over the edge in seconds. My back arched and I could feel myself coating her fingers with more and more of my juices as she brought me to an explosive orgasm.

She withdrew and came to the head of the bed. “Feel good?” she asked, smiling at me.

I purred and drew her face towards mine and kissed her passionately.

“You were wonderful,” I said. “I didn’t know it could feel this good.”

“This was your first time with a woman?” she asked in a surprised tone.

“Yes, but I assure you, not the last.”

“Meg, you will be released in a few days. How would you feel if I came to give you the care you’ll need when you get home?”

“Would that be total care?” I asked with a grin.

“Of course,” she answered with a sultry smile.

My God. Now I was both a cougar and a lesbian. What could be next?

Edited by JeffreyB

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments