Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sorority Girl Seduction

"A straight girl must spend a night at a lesbian club by her sorority"

46
12 Comments 12
15.8k Views 15.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Alicia reluctantly allowed her friend Kate to convince her to join a sorority, hoping to gain access to the best college parties. Rush week for Alpha Delta Pi was underway, and the pledging tasks had become increasingly uncomfortable. The activities often had sexual undertones, and the hazing the previous night involved stripping down to their undergarments for degrading themed games.

Despite Alicia's outward appearance of purity, behind closed doors, she was experienced in matters of desire and took care to keep this aspect of herself hidden. While she desired sexual experiences, she had been cautious with boys, fearing the consequences of letting go. Instead, she satisfied herself sexually until she started dating Roger at age 18 and finally embraced her desires.

Now, Alicia faced one final humiliating task before potentially becoming a sister of Alpha Delta Pi. The outfit they forced her to wear made her feel vulnerable and exposed. It was revealing beyond her comfort, with a half-cut shirt exposing her lower breasts and stomach, and a short skirt that made her anxious about revealing more than her legs. Alicia was uncomfortable with displaying her body in public in this manner.

To further embarrass them, the sorority sisters decided to drop Alicia and the other pledges off at random locations. Adding to her distress, one of these stops was rumored to be a lesbian club, which Alicia hoped was a cruel joke. Packed into a van with the others, all dressed in similarly revealing outfits, they were told to decide among themselves who would get out at each stop. Kate was the first to leave, seemingly unfazed by the situation and treating it like a game that amused her greatly. 

Back in school, all the guys were infatuated with Kate, constantly vying for her attention. Kate enjoyed flirting with them, giving them hope before ultimately crushing their dreams of being with her. Alicia knew her friend well and understood how Kate derived pleasure from having power over others. Kate reveled in the attention she received from guys, relishing in making them look foolish without any real intention of pursuing them sexually.

Alicia struggled to muster the courage to leave at the next stop, feeling paralyzed by fear. She felt vulnerable and exposed in the skimpy outfit she had been forced to wear, uncomfortable with the idea of showcasing her body to strangers. Normally dressing modestly, tonight she had been pushed far beyond her comfort zone. Despite having engaged in more intimate acts with her boyfriend, she felt uneasy expressing her sexuality in such a public setting.

As she watched each girl exit the van until only, she remained, Alicia felt a wave of fear wash over her. She realized she could no longer avoid facing whatever was to come. When she heard the van door open, her heart pounded against her chest. Part of her was unnerved by the ordeal, yet another part strangely found a thrill in it. Stepping out into the cool night air, she felt it embrace her nearly naked body like a lover's touch. A mix of fear and an unexpected sense of acceptance washed over her, as she realized she was more okay with this situation than she had anticipated.

Alicia stared into the girl's eyes who had let her out of the van, noticing a mischievous gleam. In many ways, the girl reminded her of Kate, with her blonde hair and a demeanor that hinted at trouble. Their names even bore a striking resemblance, differing by just one letter. Alicia thought "Kat" was a fitting name for her, noting her feline-like movements and playful nature.

“How do I get back to the dorms from here?” Alicia asked, hoping that the girl wouldn’t abandon her without a way back or leave her alone with a group of guys. As an attractive redhead in a revealing outfit, she knew how guys would react to her. It didn’t matter what she wore around them; they would always hit on anyone when they wanted sex.

“Just ask one of the lovely ladies in the club to take you home. I’m sure they’d be very eager to give you a ride,” Kat replied, her tone suggesting there was more to her words.

Alicia’s mouth dropped open as she realized what the girl was hinting at, and she began to panic. “You mean that I am at a...” she started, but the girl cut her off before she could finish.

“Yep, we saved this place for our most enthusiastic pledger. Oh, just so you know, we don’t discriminate in our sorority, and we’re very welcoming to the lesbian persuasion. If you want to experiment, go right ahead. No one will ever know, and if you do, I promise you that you won’t regret it. I hear lesbians love redheads, so you shouldn’t have any trouble finding someone to take you home tonight.”

Kat's words shocked Alicia, and she hoped the girl was only messing with her. She had never experienced someone trying to encourage her to be with another girl before and didn’t know how to take it. Alicia never had any interest in being with another girl but was okay if other people did. The way she saw it, nobody had the right to tell you who you could love. The things she did with her boyfriend were considered shameful, and she didn't feel she had the right to call someone else out for their sinful ways.

The more Alicia thought about it, the more she was sure that Kat was only trying to make her uncomfortable. This whole week, the girls of the Alpha Delta Pi sorority made their pledgers do some crazy things. They made them play wild drinking games in their underwear where they drank alcohol from penis-shaped shot glasses, watched porn in the nude, and many more embarrassing activities. Alicia knew sorority hazing could get very intense and that they went out of their way to humiliate the girls pledging to them.

Alicia didn't want to join a sorority, but it had been too long since she last had sex, and being in a sorority would help her find a suitable guy to date. She needed someone to satisfy her sexually while keeping what they were doing a secret. She could experiment with a new guy each night, but she didn’t want the reputation that would come along with that. Alicia knew what happened to a girl when labeled a slut. People tend to be more forgiving when you are only screwing your boyfriend than a group of different guys each night.

It wasn’t easy for her to have a high sex drive while trying to live by a set of standards that society laid out for women. The desire that she felt for sex was so intense that she let her boyfriend talk her into doing some wild things. If the guys at her school only knew that it would just take a little push to make her cave into their advances, they would have their way with her. She was afraid of letting that secret out because she knew they would use it against her. The last thing she wanted was to be a party favor for the boys and have her reputation ruined.

She found it annoying that some men didn’t realize that even sweet, innocent girls get horny sometimes and want sex just like them. Alicia was one of those girls who wanted to be respected in public but not in the bedroom. She didn’t want a boring sex life with a guy being delicate with her; she wanted to be ravished wildly in heated passion. Dating Roger had opened her up to things she only fantasized about in her room.

Alicia wasn't sure if it was the lack of sex, having the idea of lesbians freshly planted in her mind, or a mixture of both that made her check out Kat's ass as she turned around to leave. It surprised her, and she quickly pushed the thought out of her head. It occurred to her that it might be better to deal with lesbians than a bunch of men at a party. She had never been around lesbians before, but she was pretty sure they would be better behaved than men.

Feeling nervous about walking into her first lesbian establishment, Alicia kept herself from making eye contact with anyone. She made her way to a booth at the back of the club. Alicia sat there for a few minutes before realizing that she never asked how long she would have to stay there. She just hoped her way back home didn’t really involve asking someone here for a ride and that Kat would be back for her. Alicia realized the women in the club didn’t fit the stereotype she always heard about them and looked like any other women she knew.

Feeling stupid that she thought lesbians would have a different look than straight women, she saw that some of them were as girly as she was. Some did have short hair and wore masculine-type clothes, but they all had a respectful way about them. She didn’t notice the waitress who approached her table until the girl asked her, “What can I get you?” The girl was a stunning beauty with jet-black hair and had the top three buttons of her shirt undone. Alicia knew some waitresses did things like that to get more tips, and the girl did have the assets to pull it off.

Knowing she wasn’t old enough to drink or should even have been allowed in the club in the first place, she ordered a glass of white wine. During the first day of pledging, the sorority made them fake IDs to get into the bars around campus. Alicia just realized the real reason they did that was to get one of them into this club where they could be humiliated one last time. It was embarrassing at first being seen in public in what she was wearing, but after a few minutes, she felt herself start to relax. It wasn’t as bad as she first thought, and she found it a little freeing not wearing any undergarments.

When the waitress returned with her drink, she became far more forward than Alicia would have liked when she leaned in seductively, “I normally don’t do this, but if you are still here after I get off, I would love to be the one that gets you off.” Alicia was taken aback by the woman's response and the desire in her eyes. A lump formed in her throat from the fear rising within her, and she swallowed it back down. The woman had just straight up told her that she wanted to fuck her, and it stunned her into silence.

The woman wasn't aware that she was straight, but Alicia doubted the girl would have cared even if she did. Unable to stare into the woman's eyes any longer, Alicia shifted her gaze away, but her eyes found something far worse. Leaning over, the girl gave Alicia a view down her shirt, and she couldn’t stop staring. The girl's red lacy bra was like nothing Alicia had ever seen before, giving support while keeping her breasts free from restraint. The shirt didn’t open wide enough to get a full view of the woman's breasts, but she could see a hint of the girl's areola.

It wasn’t her first time seeing another girl's breasts, but they were never this close or attached to a girl who wanted her sexually. She had never stared at one before, only glancing with little interest. Alicia found she was interested now and took note of how shapely they were. She didn’t know why she couldn’t stop staring or why she tilted her head to the side to get a better view. It was enough to make one of the girl's nipples visible, and she noticed it was stiff from arousal.

When she finally broke free from the spell the girl's bosom had put her under, she looked back into the woman's eyes. Within the girl's eyes was the reflection of what she had just done, making her feel ashamed and embarrassed. She couldn’t believe she had been staring at another girl's breasts and let the girl notice. The waitress whispered into her ear, “They are nice, aren’t they? I know you want to touch them, and if you stick around, you will get your chance.”

After the woman returned to her duties, Alicia gulped down her wine to calm her nerves. She couldn’t believe she had been solicited for sex by her waitress, but the woman never once tried to touch her. All the guys Alicia dated didn’t have the finesse or intellect to seduce a girl without involving their hands. Even though she wasn’t into women, the waitress's approach was more appealing than how some men came onto her.

BUNTARKKA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BUNTARKKA

If only those guys took their time making her feel more comfortable without rushing things, they would have found her more willing. She wanted to have sex just as much as they did but was afraid of giving in to her desires. It took making herself ready before she finally had sex, and she felt shameful for liking it as much as she did.

The shame she felt for liking being used like a whore didn’t equal what she felt now. She couldn’t get her waitress's breasts out of her mind, and when she returned with more wine, Alicia found her eyes once again on them. Alicia knew she had to leave before she ended up doing something she would regret. After drinking down the last of her wine, she decided it was time to go and headed for the door.

Alicia almost made it out until she ran into a woman, she took an instant liking to. The woman had an infectious smile and was very beautiful. She introduced herself as Jane and was on her way to get some drinks for her friends. They chatted for a few minutes; Alicia found herself enjoying not only the conversation but also the woman.

Jane appeared to be straight, and it wasn’t that Alicia thought a lesbian couldn’t be as beautiful or unique as Jane, but Jane wasn’t trying anything with her. Alicia was in a very revealing outfit and was surprised to see Jane wasn't checking her out. Jane kept eye contact with her the whole time, showing no interest beyond chatting. Alicia told her about being in college and what she was majoring in but kept the fact that she was straight from Jane. She didn’t want to offend Jane or ruin the moment they were having together.

As they continued talking, Alicia found herself drawn to Jane's charm and wit. Jane’s genuine interest in what Alicia had to say made her feel comfortable and appreciated. She felt a connection she hadn't expected, which both excited and confused her. The night had taken a turn she hadn’t anticipated, leaving her with new questions about herself and what she truly desired.

Despite their age differences, Alicia could see them being friends. Jane was a 35-year-old sales executive, and she was a college student who had just turned 19. Deciding to stay longer, she helped Jane with her drinks and ordered herself another glass of wine. Jane's two friends weren’t as coy as she was; they made it clear that they were attracted to her. After learning that their names were Jeannie and Lasandra, she realized that the two girls were lovers.

Jeannie was a Korean girl in her late twenties who still had the appearance of innocence about her. Alicia knew that behind pure eyes could lie a lustful person in disguise, and she knew this from experience. Alicia acted innocent around family and friends but was a different person when she was with her boyfriend. When she finally broke up with Roger to attend college, she had done every carnal thing a woman could do with a single man.

Lasandra was an attractive girl with short brown hair that had a blonde highlight to it and was around the same age as Jeannie. Alicia could tell by the girl's demeanor that she was very confident in her sexuality. The girl casually glanced at her breasts before giving her a sultry look, as if she was saying, "Nice tits." It surprised her how comfortable she was getting around other women showing sexual interest in her. Alicia didn't mind them looking at her as long as they kept their distance.

Wanting to dance, the two lovers slipped away, leaving Alicia alone with Jane. Alicia became so comfortable with her new friend that she didn’t mind when the woman slid closer to her. She didn’t know how long they sat there drinking and chatting like a couple of old friends. Jane had her laughing at a funny story that she was telling when she felt the woman's hand on her knee. Alicia tried telling herself that the touch didn’t mean anything until it slid halfway up her leg.

Jane went on with her story, but the only thing that Alicia could focus on was Jane’s hand. Alicia stared into Jane's lovely facial features, seeing her lips move without hearing a word that was being said. She felt Jane's tender fingers caressing her legs as she spoke, and she didn’t resist as her hand slid between her thighs. Alicia's legs slid open as if the woman had found the magic button that all the guys who came before her had failed to find. The woman's hand didn’t move from the center of her thigh, teasing her with caresses that felt incredible to her.

Feeling powerless against the woman's touch, she knew if Jane pushed things, she wouldn’t be able to resist her. Alicia was confused by all the desires dancing within her and by being aroused by another woman. She could feel her nipples hardening, the pounding of her heart, and wetness forming between her legs. When Jane leaned closer to her, she expected that she was about to be kissed by the woman.

Jane didn’t kiss her but spoke to her in a seductive voice as she continually caressed her leg. Jane’s lips were nearly close enough to touch, and Alicia could feel her hot breath on her face, arousing her further. Jane's words frightened her because things were heading somewhere that Alicia had never intentionally meant for things to go.

 “I usually don’t sleep with someone as young as you or who just wants to experiment with their sexuality. I don’t like being used by straight girls so they can play being a lesbian for one night.”

Alicia tried to speak but was silenced by Jane before she started talking again. “It’s okay that you’re straight and feel the need to experiment while in college. I get that; I really do. Finally free to express your sexuality without being judged for it. I want you to know that I like you and want to spend the night with you. Before things go too far, I want you to be sure that this is what you want.”

Jane's hand slid up underneath Alicia’s skirt, touching the highest point of her thigh, and Alicia could feel the woman's fingers brushing up against her pubic hair. Alicia wanted the woman to touch her where no woman had ever touched her before and nearly cried as the woman pulled away from her. She stared lustfully into Jane’s eyes, begging her to touch her again with silent words.

“I’m going to get another drink at the bar while you think about what you want to happen tonight,” replied Jane before leaving Alicia to her thoughts.

When Alicia's senses came back to her, she realized what she had almost let happen to her and fled into the restroom to hide in shame. She didn’t just find herself in another situation with a girl wanting her; she also wanted it to happen. Part of her was still desiring to be kissed and touched by Jane. She tried to remind herself that she was straight, but her feelings told her that she was bi.

After splashing water on her face to calm herself down, she noticed a reflection of a woman in the mirror. It was the waitress who had come onto her earlier that night. The woman took her hand before she could react and led her to one of the bathroom stalls. The woman pushed her against the wall of the stall before kissing her passionately. They broke their kiss briefly for the woman to say, “Sorry, but I am still on the clock, and we must make this quick.”

Alicia didn’t resist when her shirt was raised over her head, leaving her breasts free to be admired. “They are beautiful,” the woman told her after taking a brief moment to look at them before she started kissing her again. Even in her rush, the woman turned out to be a better lover than Roger. Where his hands moved randomly, the woman was more precise and to the point about where to touch her.

The way the woman was fondling her breasts, touching them delicately as a lover should while kissing her neck, made her moan out in pure ecstasy. The heat of passion that she was in drove all care away that another woman was having sex with her. When she felt the woman's lips slowly moving down her body, searching for something to satisfy her insatiable hunger, she found a new kind of pleasure.

Alicia’s breasts had never gotten this much attention or been taken care of with such love before. Her knuckles were turning white from holding onto the stall as her breasts were being sucked and fondled. The way the woman skillfully licked around her nipples before sucking on them sent a shockwave of pleasure through her. She was disappointed that the woman didn’t stay longer on her breasts but knew that they only had a short time together.

It didn’t dawn on Alicia until the woman was on her knees, kissing her stomach, that her skirt was gone. She was so focused on the attention her breasts were getting that she never realized it was missing. The waitress attacked her pussy with a hunger she had never known before, wiggling her tongue like a snake and erupting intense pleasure deep inside her. Alicia held onto the stall until her knuckles hurt as a powerful orgasm shot through her, feeling like an electrical current was running directly through her vagina.

Something came over Alicia; she pulled the woman to her feet for a passionate kiss and didn't care that she could taste herself on the woman's lips. She pressed the girl against the stall, kissing her with uncontrollable wild passion as she frantically tried to unbutton her pants. Alicia forcefully slid one hand into the girl's dress pants and panties, inserting two fingers into her. The girl kissed her back while playing with her ass as she was fingering her. She felt the woman's pussy tightening around her fingers and could feel the woman's body spasm from an orgasm that she had just given her.

Stepping back from the woman, watching her catch her breath before buttoning her pants back up, Alicia felt the reality of what had just happened. She didn't just have sex with another woman but was ridden wild with lust by it. The woman gave her one last deep kiss before leaving her standing there to contemplate what they had just done. Taking her time getting dressed, Alicia thought about what it all meant and knew that she couldn’t pretend it never happened.

                                           **********

Alicia woke from a pleasant dream, feeling more refreshed than she had in months, and let out a smile thinking about all that she had done the night before. After having her first lesbian experience at the club and another one when she took Jane back to her dorm, the sex they had was so incredible that Alicia had sex with her twice. The sweet taste of the girl's pussy still lingered in her mouth, reminding her how much she enjoyed being with a woman. Pushing the cover off her body, Alicia felt the cool air on her naked flesh and glanced over to the bed next to her.

Kate was still asleep and had missed catching her with Jane by a few minutes. Her friend came back late and was too tired to notice all the signs that she had just had sex. Wrapped up naked in her cover, looking like she had just been fucked, and she was, but her friend saw none of that. Alicia didn't know whether to tell Kate about her being with another girl or not. Until she has it all figured out, she will keep it a secret for now.   

Published 
Written by seductivebeast76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments