Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sorority Girl Seduction Part 2

"Alicia sexual education continue"

30
6 Comments 6
12.2k Views 12.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It had been a week since Alicia had sex with another girl in a club and brought one back to her dorm. In the days that followed, she noticed a change within herself when she was around other women on campus. She found herself checking out other women's bodies in ways she had never done before. One day, an attractive woman wearing a skirt was reading a book on a bench. Alicia watched the girl with sexual enthusiasm, unable to keep her eyes from the woman's thighs. When the woman opened them briefly, Alicia saw her white panties and licked her lips, feeling a strong desire to press her face between the girl's legs.

The same thought that occurred to her after she gave her ex, Roger, a blowjob crossed her mind: did all of them taste the same? Roger was the only man she had ever been with sexually, but the same couldn’t be said about women. Although Alicia was with two different girls on the same night, she only performed oral sex on one of them. She liked it so much that she went down on the girl a second time and felt a hunger to repeat that night. 

In the showers, she got to see things that men wished they could and was only privileged to because she was a girl. Showering with a group of girls wasn’t new to her, but it was the first time she ever paid attention to their bodies. The realization that other girls like her have been in the same situation dawned on her. They could hide in plain sight, admiring other girls' beautiful bodies without anyone being the wiser. The downside was that she couldn’t let her desires be known or risk being shamed for it.

Alicia knew some girls wouldn’t mind or might even be willing to take it a step further. They were in college, after all, where some experimented with the boundaries of their sexuality. People today are more progressive about the idea of someone being gay, but she knew that some weren’t. Alicia wasn’t sure if she was gay now or if what she was feeling was just the aftermath of having great sex. After she started having sex with Roger, she felt similar sexual feelings toward other guys in her school.

What bothered her more than facing a shift in her sexuality was that no one asked her what happened during her time in the club. While waiting for the pinning ceremony to start to welcome her into the sorority, Alicia got an answer to that question. She noticed a familiar face in a photo on the wall—it belonged to the waitress she had sex with. She knew it couldn’t be a coincidence that she was seduced by a former sister of the sorority she was pledging to. 

The idea that her lesbian seduction could’ve been planned by the girls here scared her. She wasn’t ready to let Kate know about what happened that night and was afraid they would let the truth out. Alicia was sure she wouldn’t lose her friend over something like that but didn’t want to risk it. She couldn’t bear it if Kate rejected her for all the things she did or wanted to do with another woman.

When the ceremony started, Alicia scanned the faces of the girls in the room to see if what she suspected was true. She saw no signs of them knowing what she did and felt herself start to relax. Thinking maybe it was a coincidence that she was seduced by a girl who once attended the same sorority, she pushed her fear aside and let herself enjoy the moment.

Alicia found that all new sisters in the sorority were paired with an older sister to help them adjust to sorority life. Her new roommate and mentor for her first year was Kat. They spent the rest of the night after the ceremony drinking wine and getting to know each other better. The change in Kat's behavior from last week convinced Alicia that her previous actions were all an act; Kat seemed too mannered and polite to be a wild girl, Alicia thought.

Moving her belongings into the new room didn't take Alicia long, and as she packed, she reflected on her sexuality. A few things were now clear to her: her experience with another girl had awakened desires within her; she was still interested in men; and being with another girl was something she wanted to explore further. What remained unclear was how she would navigate this new aspect of her life without anyone knowing about it. Kat had mentioned that the sorority was accepting of lesbians, but Alicia wasn't sure if that acceptance was genuine or just for show.

When the day came to an end, Alicia slipped underneath her covers, exhausted from moving out of the dorm and writing a paper for her English class. The sleep that came for her didn’t stay long, as she found her slumber disturbed by someone climbing into bed with her. There was enough light in the room to make out that the person was Kat, wearing a tank top and skimpy pink panties. Alicia didn’t resist as Kat got underneath the covers, pressing her body against Alicia's.

“A little birdie told me that you kissed a girl and liked it,” Kat told Alicia seductively. Alicia realized that her initial reaction to that photo was right and that the sorority knew the details of what had transpired within the club. “That’s not all I heard. You liked it so much that you left with another girl,” Kat stated, while playfully unbuttoning Alicia's pajama top. An exciting, electric sexual energy shot through Alicia's body, causing her to react in an aroused state. She could feel her nipples stiffening and her panties becoming wet.

The reluctant way Alicia responded to Kat's actions made her realize how easily she could be seduced by another girl. It didn’t take much to make her willing to let her body be explored in carnal fascination. Kat could have her anytime she wanted, but she was playing with Alicia like a cat with a mouse. The opening of Alicia's PJ top widened enough to expose a thin line of flesh. Kat slid her finger down the opening, barely touching her until reaching her stomach, then slipped her hand underneath Alicia's PJ top to caress her belly with light, tender touches.

LaseStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaseStone

Alicia felt her skin prickle with pleasure from being touched so erotically, letting out a soft moan. The sensation of someone taking their time with her body, not rushing, only intensified Alicia’s burning desires. As Kat played with her belly, Alicia's PJ top slid further off her body, revealing her left breast. She hoped Kat would give it attention.

Ignoring Alicia's exposed breast, Kat laid her head on Alicia's shoulder, snuggling closer. Alicia felt Kat's hot breath against her neck, arousing her to the point of almost screaming. Kat's teasing pushed Alicia into a heated passion. When Kat's hand moved underneath the covers, Alicia thought she might finally stop teasing, but she was wrong. The teasing continued as Kat wrapped her fingers around the string of Alicia's PJ bottoms, and then began speaking again.

"Can I ask you a question?" Kat asked innocently.

"Yes, yes you can," Alicia replied to Kat, struggling with her emotions. A lump formed in her throat after the first word, and she had to force the rest out. There was no hiding the arousal in her voice or the fact that Kat's seduction was working on her.

As Kat spoke each word, Alicia felt a soft kiss on her neck and the string on her pajamas being pulled loose. "Do... you... like... the... taste... of... pussy?" Alicia replied in shock, "What!" She knew what Kat had said but was afraid to answer honestly. Kat didn’t repeat her question right away; instead, she slid her hand into Alicia's pajamas, long enough to get her fingers wet from Alicia’s juices. The sensation of a finger in her wet pussy, which had been aching to be touched, was a welcome relief, and when Kat removed it, she let out a whimper.

Kat repeated her question as she traced her finger, now coated with Alicia's juices, across her lips and replied by sucking on her finger. The sweet aroma of her pussy on Kat's finger was just as intoxicating as its taste. Opening her legs, Kat slid between them, staring into Alicia's eyes, waiting for her to speak. She knew what Kat wanted to hear, and the teasing would continue until she did. Further teasing ensued as Kat exposed her right breast and traced the outside of her areola with her finger.

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?" Kat continued to tease Alicia.

"I love the taste of pussy! I love the way it smells and how it feels around my tongue as I lick the juices from it," Alicia blurted out in a heated, aroused state.

Kat gave Alicia a strong, passionate kiss to which she fully surrendered, getting lost in the moment. Barely self-aware, Alicia felt herself being lifted, her neck and shoulder kissed by hungry lips as her top was removed. Kat broke their embrace to remove her shirt, and Alicia immediately latched onto Kat's breasts, sucking on her nipples as if they held life-saving nectar. Switching to the other breast, she gave it the same devoted attention.

Her hunger for those breasts was so strong that she had to be pushed away forcefully. The desire still lingered, but Alicia thought about a much better place for her lips. Before she could act on her newfound desire, Kat pushed her onto the bed, kissing her neck once again. Whispering into Alicia’s ear, Kat said, “I can’t wait to taste your delicious cunt and make you moan like the lesbian slut that you are.” She kissed down Alicia’s body in a feverish passion, briefly sucking on her breasts before pulling down her pajamas.

The covers flew off their bodies as Kat yanked down Alicia’s pajamas and panties, spreading her legs apart to kiss and tease her pussy with an experienced tongue. Kat knew how to maximize Alicia’s pleasure and proved her tongue was mightier than Alicia’s ex-boyfriend’s cock. The orgasm hit Alicia hard, arching her back in ecstasy and letting out a loud moan.

Kat walked back to her bed, slipped off her panties, and sat down with her legs spread. “Why don’t you come over here and show me what you've got?” Kat beckoned Alicia to join her. Alicia didn’t hesitate to get on her knees in front of Kat, licking her pussy. Kat leaned back, holding onto Alicia's head as she wiggled her tongue inside her cunt. Hearing Kat moan from her actions made Alicia proud to bring such pleasure. She kept licking until Kat had a series of orgasms, feeling her spasms against her face.

"Not bad for a beginner, but there's room for improvement. Don’t worry; I’ll teach you some pussy-eating techniques," Kat told Alicia. Over the following week, Kat taught her many things each night while they shared their bed. Their lovemaking didn’t stay a secret for long, and eventually, Kate found out. Instead of rejecting her, Kate revealed that she was a lesbian herself and expressed interest in joining Alpha Delta Pi, known for its reputation among lesbians.

Kate had been pretending to like guys by openly teasing them to conceal her true feelings for girls. Alicia soon discovered that all the new pledges were seduced the same night she was, and within a week, they were introduced to the sorority's secret. Alpha Delta Pi hosted secret lesbian parties not only for female students but also for college staff. Alicia formed a more intimate relationship with her professor compared to her peers and saw her grades improve as a result.         

Published 
Written by seductivebeast76
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments