Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Mother's Dilemma Part 5

"Vivian faces an awkward future."

50
5 Comments 5
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Vivian awoke with Elena’s arms wrapped around her, spooning. As she slowly regained consciousness from her sleep, her brain recounted all that had happened in the last twenty-four hours or so. It was a dizzying turn of events.

Just the morning before, she had awakened in her stepson's arms and responded to his eight-inch alarm cock. She had invited William to share her bed before he hit the road for his college exploration trip, and as usual, he took full advantage of the offer. Unlike many women, Vivian enjoyed early morning sex. Waking up to a rigid cock poking her was not only a compliment but a turn-on for her. And William, like most men, was especially eager to plant himself in her pussy upon waking up.

His two-day trip to check out a nearby college was probably good for both at this point. They had not been separated for any length of time since she had helped him lose his virginity several weeks before. They seemed to be spending more time in each other’s beds than Vivian had imagined. Any regrets she had about having sex with her stepson were erased by his enthusiasm to continually learn new ways to please her.

Once she had popped his cherry, she would jump in his bed without warning and let him have his way with her, but she realized that this wasn’t playing by the rules she had established.

When she had agreed to continue their relationship, she emphasized that any copulation between them must be by mutual agreement, mainly to protect herself from an overly energetic young man with hormones out of whack.

But the reality was that William would never object to his curvy stepmom jumping into bed with him and offering her giant tits and honey-tasting pussy. The word “no” was not part of his lexicon. And Vivian felt the same way. She had yet to tire of his doting attention, not to mention his ability to please her in every way. Sexual gratification had been spotty with William’s father when he was alive, but William was an astute learner who possessed a beautiful cock that was perpetually rigid and ready--as well as a willing tongue.

As a result, she tended to invite him into her bed more and more so they could fuck all night and wake up in each other’s arms, activities that she had missed during her husband’s illness.

But now she had complicated things by welcoming someone else to her bed—another woman.

Elena was beautiful, smart, and sexy, but where would this lead? How would this affect her relationship with her stepson?

Her affair with Elena did not feel like a one-night stand. After engaging in lesbian sex with her gorgeous friend the previous night, they had whispered thoughts and secrets to one another that bode well for repeat performances.

Vivian had carefully avoided the subject of William except to mention how sweet he was. She conveniently failed to mention that they were sleeping together and fucking each other’s brains out whenever the opportunity arose.

As she lay there wondering what was next, she felt a stirring behind her and Elena kissed her neck and between her shoulders.

“Good morning, Sweetheart. Did you sleep well?” Vivian rolled over to face her lover and kissed her full lips tenderly.

“Yes, and I had wonderful dreams. They involved erotic sensations of burying my face in the soft pillows of someone’s large breasts. It was so real. They were almost like these!” Elena cupped Vivian’s breasts and kissed each nipple in turn.

“Mmm, your lips are so soft. As you now know, I love to have my breasts kissed and suckled.” Vivian smiled as Elena raised her lips to meet Vivian’s in a long, passionate kiss. Their tongues found one another and tangled sensuously. Vivian held Elena's face in her hands and marveled at her beauty. They continued kissing for several minutes this way.

Suddenly, Vivian felt Elena’s hand reach down and pinch a nipple before working lower to rub her clitoris. After several seconds of this, she slowly inserted a finger into Vivian's moist cunt and slowly fucked her that way.

“Oh, Honey, you’re so wet. I love your beautiful pussy. Would you let me taste you one more time? Hmmm? I want to taste and smell your gorgeous cunt. Can I slide my tongue inside you and relive my dream?

Elena pushed the covers to the foot of the bed to give her freer access to Vivian’s voluptuous form.

Vivian responded by nodding and kissing her lover’s head as she slowly lowered herself, kissing her way down until she was positioned between her creamy thighs.

Elena gently pushed Vivian’s knees apart and looking directly into her eyes, slowly licked her labia and clitoris. After several passes with her tongue, she inserted it into her sweet-smelling fuck-hole and savored the taste.

“Oh, my God, Elena. Your tongue is wonderful. That feels so good, Sweetheart. I love the way you lick me down there.”

Elena only smiled and then refocused her efforts on her partner’s cunt. Vivian’s vagina continued to exude the sweet nectar that Elena savored as she licked and nibbled on her clitoris and labia. She reached up with a free hand to occasionally massage and knead Vivian’s large breasts.

Elastigirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elastigirl

Vivian’s response came quickly. She moaned and gripped the sheets in clenched fists of pleasure.

As Elena sensed an orgasm beginning to build, she again inserted a finger into Vivian’s pussy and used it like a penis to slowly fuck her partner. Vivian closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure at this juncture, uttering her lover’s name over and over. She was close to a major eruption and when Elena began finger-fucking her in earnest, her defenses disappeared.

“Oh, fuck, Elena. I’m going to cum. Don’t stop. You are driving me crazy. Oh, Lord. That feels so good.”

Elena knew from experience that a well-timed tongue would put her lover over the top. She gave several quick thrusts with her finger before replacing it with her tongue, inserting it into Vivian’s pussy as far as she could.

Vivian let out a scream as her juices flooded into her cunt and into Elena’s waiting mouth. Her body jerked in uncontrollable spasms for several seconds as she gripped Elena’s head and held it against her crotch. Elena topped off Vivian’s orgasm by laying her tongue flat against her clitoris, licking and nibbling on it. Vivian’s screams could easily be mistaken for pain, but Elena knew better. Her partner was in a near-death-like climax.

Slowly they wound down until Elena worked her way up Vivian’s body, kissing her stomach, her breasts, and finally her full lips.

Vivian knew that this would not be her last time with Elena. This was too good, and they were destined for repeat performances. They lay together and cuddled for the better part of an hour before Elena finally got up to pee. When she returned, she explained she had to leave, and kissed Vivian goodbye after she dressed.

“I’ll call you later, Elena. Thank you for a wonderful evening and an even better morning. You are a dream lover.”

Vivian escorted her to the door and kissed her one last time. She stood there waving as her beautiful friend drove down the driveway.

When William arrived late in the afternoon, Vivian was in the kitchen prepping dinner and trying to wrap her head around her recent events. She hated secrets, but now she was harboring several. She would of necessity keep Elena’s advances a secret from William—at least for the time being. She was already keeping her relationship with William from Elena.

And, of course, she was keeping all this from the world at large.

She wasn’t bothered that she was at the start of a lesbian relationship with Elena—that kind of affair was becoming more and more common. Fucking your stepson was another matter, though. Even though it wasn’t strictly taboo, it would be considered morally unacceptable in general. If that got out, she would be considered a pariah if not a child molester.

But doing both at the same time added a level of complexity that complicated things.

Vivian felt a strong bond with William, and she hated to see that relationship eroded or disappear altogether if he were to find out about Elena. And then, what would Elena think if she knew Vivian was fucking her twenty-year-old stepson.

Her reverie was interrupted by William’s cheerful greeting.

“Hi, Viv. What’s cookin’?”

“Oh, hi, Honey.

Nothing much. I’m making a casserole. How was your trip?” Vivian deflected any serious thoughts for the time being. She would deal with true confessions later.

William hugged his stepmother and kissed her on the lips, but Vivian kept it short and motherly, explaining that dinner would be soon and encouraging him to take a shower and relax, which he did.

Vivian heard all about his trip over dinner and William sounded like he was serious about the school.

That was music to his stepmother’s ears. If her stepson left for college, she could gradually establish separation without revealing her extra-curricular interests.

After dinner, they snuggled on the couch, and she let him fondle her breasts before begging off with the excuse that she hadn’t slept well and needed to go to bed early.

“Sorry, Buddy. No sex tonight for you. I’m pooped. See you in the a.m. Love you.”

Once in bed, she rationalized that this just might work. She could have her cake and eat it too. The irony of the metaphor was not lost on her.

She weighed both sides.

Sex with Elena was truly wonderful, but she also enjoyed having a fat penis in her vagina. The two approaches were different and similar at the same time. If she played her cards right, maybe she could have it both ways. But it would take careful planning and thought. For now, she would just have to be careful.

As she let her mind wander, her thoughts mingled with visions of both lovers in her bed at the same time.

Without thinking she rubbed her clitoris and soon dozed off into sweet slumber.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments