Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckcake - Part 3

"Rachel succeeds in checking off another item on her bucket list."

38
14 Comments 14
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.9k words 5.9k words

The next few weeks after moving on a tryout basis into Chad and Lilly's home taught me much about myself. However, my friend Janice opened my eyes to the changes when we met for coffee five weeks after I had moved in. I wanted to thank her for having introduced me to Chad.

Janice had been my best friend for years. We had met back in high school and gone to university together. Double-dated, sometimes exchanging boyfriends after a few dates, and even had a brief lesbian relationship. When my husband died, she consoled me and urged me to start going out again in the years after.

She also had been the one who had set me up for a blind date with Chad, even though Chad and Lilly had not pursued a relationship with her despite her having shamelessly offered them her body to do with as they wished. She was a serial monogamist, and though she went through husbands, boyfriends, and lovers with mind-blowing regularity, she was incapable of tolerating the concept of sharing any of them.

She was sitting on the sidewalk patio when I strolled up the street and waved a manicured hand at me to attract my attention. Not that it was necessary, as she stood out from the other patrons like a peacock in a flock of sparrows. She had started her career as a model and quickly discovered that modeling was not all it was cut out to be. Leveraging her talent as a writer and her modeling experience Janice was now the editor of one of the big fashion magazines.

"Hi, bestie," she greeted me. She stood, wrapped me in her hug, and then let me go to scan me from head to foot. "I expected to find you pale, wan, and over-fucked."

"Can a person be over-fucked?" I asked with a giggle.

"You tell me. I have not had the experience of being hosted to that den of iniquity you live in now."

"Are you angling for an invitation?"

"Rachel, you cannot know how much I have regretted that Chad turned me down. He and I have spoken about it. He was right in his decision. I have a hard time sharing, especially if I fall for someone. I'm just a greedy bitch who has to have it all."

"Janice, I don't know if I can make you understand what it feels like. In that environment, sharing is not losing something to someone else. It is multiplying the intensity of your emotions. I joined them on a tryout basis to see if it would work for me. I am at the point of making it permanent. I am head over heels in love both with Chad and with Lilly. And you are the one I have to thank for that."

"Rachel, I am delighted it worked out. Delighted but jealous. However, it proved what I have known for years."

"What's that?"

"You're a slut at heart, just as I am. The difference between us is that you are an honest slut whereas I always try to delude myself that I am not a slut."

"Maybe there is hope for you yet. I tried to dismiss my bi side. Dismiss it; hell, I did not even think about it. Now I embrace it. I have realized that true pleasure can be obtained if you truly care about the person you're with and that you can care about more than one person at a time.."

"Do you think that.."

"Maybe sometime soon you will get that invite which was denied you by Chad. I have a plan, but you'll have to be patient."

"What's your plan?"

"Janice, you have so few virtues. Why don't you try and cultivate that one and leave things with me?

"Now, here is a question for you. I presume that you have been involved with all kinds of men. Men of different races and nationalities. Am I right?"

"Rachel, I think I have been almost around the world in that respect. But unfortunately, there are still a few blank spots, such as Tibetans, Inuit, and the like. However, that is due to their scarcity and not my unwillingness."

"I presume, therefore, you have bedded a person of color in your past?"

"Damn right and would again in a New York minute."

"That good?"

"Rachel, let me tell you, in my experience, all men are good with few exceptions. However, I've found with colored lovers that I love their stamina. A good one can fuck you nonstop all night and leave you begging for more. Why do you ask?"

My imagination took over at that point, and I felt anticipatory tingles invade my pussy. Was I truly such a slut?

I explained about Raymond, Chad's business partner, and that I had agreed to interview him as I had been interviewed. She smiled at me and said, "See what I said before; you are really a slut. But, I am proud of you."

I blushed at those words but realized that she was right. As we parted with a hug, I gave her butt a fond squeeze and assured her that she would hear from me soon.

***

Later that afternoon, Lilly and I were sunbathing nude by the pool. I looked at her hungrily. She smiled and spread her legs inviting me to partake in a late afternoon snack. I accepted the invitation. We had started to keep massage lotion handy next to our loungers. I coated my hands with it before applying it to her pretty tits.

I especially enjoyed toying with her nipples, so after mauling her globes and getting those well-oiled up, I started on her nipples. I pushed them in and rubbed the pad of my finger over them until they popped straight up from her pale areola. Once erect, I took those stiff pink nubbins, rolled them between my fingers, and pulled on them until she squealed in delight.

She pulled my face to hers and probed my mouth with her velvety tongue, exploring all the nooks and crannies voraciously as her hands mauled my babies. Over the last weeks, Lilly and I had developed a thorough knowledge of each other's needs and desires. She knew all my trigger points and used them shamelessly to turn me into a limp wet mess.

She arched her fingers into my wet cunt. In seconds, I succumbed to her, ready to do anything to have her make me cum.

"Rachel, it's time for you to put your talented mouth to use. My pussy and ass need to be worshiped by your talented tongue."

She pointed imperiously to the foot of the lounger, and I assumed my place there as she edged forward, spread her thighs, and raised her ass to expose both holes to me.

I set to my task like the dutiful little slut I had become. My tongue ran a wet trail through her ass crack, up through her pussy lips, and over her well-exposed clit. I traced that path repeatedly, rewarded by her body shaking with need and her delicious cunt juice leaking out of her juicy pussy.

Bringing my hands into play, I focused my tongue on her dimpled asshole while curving my fingers into her to find her g-spot. My other hand teased and toyed with her clit, rolling it between my fingers and tugging at it.

As they say, virtue is its own reward. By virtue of my skills, Lilly was moaning, writhing, and shaking uncontrollably as she clasped my head between her thighs and erupted in multiple climaxes.

When she finally released me, my face was lathered by her copious spend. I heard someone clapping behind me and turned to find Chad sitting behind me with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Definitely worth the price of admission," he snickered.

He removed his shorts, and his big thick cock sprang out while waving gaily at me. Then, exerting his muscle control, he had it wave back and forth as if beckoning me to approach. I scrambled on my hands and knees to reach him and get my mouth on his meaty morsel.

Holding his scrotum in the palm of my hand, I licked upward from the base of his cock to the tip. My tongue scooped a few drops of precum which were oozing out before swirling around the bulbous head. Then, emitting a growl of appreciation, he leaned forward, grabbed my tits, and raised me up.

"Rachel, climb aboard so I can fill that tight cunt of yours."

I immediately straddled the chaise longue at the level of his hips. I spread my pussy lips to impale myself on that succulent piece of meat. As I sank down on him, I felt him fill me up so that my cunt was spread wide by his member, which reached as far as my cervix.

I was delighted to be taken like this. Chad raised his hands, pulled me forward by my turgid nipples, and kissed me. As I was held forward with his tongue exploring my mouth. I let out a gasp as a second tongue invaded my asshole. Lilly had recovered from her orgasm and was paying homage to my ass. Chad grabbed my ass cheeks so he could move my body in sync with his thrusts up my cunt.

I felt like a living fleshlight being used this way and loved it. The thought came back to me that I had turned into a total slut. Janice was right.

The feel of Lilly's tongue rimming and probing my ass had my body as tight as a violin string. My pussy clamped down on Chad's throbbing cock. I felt him tighten and realized he would hose down my cunt with his hot cum momentarily. I thrust my tongue into his mouth. This passionate attention unleashed a flood that bathed my cunt with the hot streams of his emissions and set me off with a scream. I arched back and released all my pent-up sexual stress.

Chad pulled out of me and cradled me in his arms permitting Lilly to devour my pussy and all the fluids oozing out of it. Finally, all three of us were sexually sated. We sat around on the deck chairs while Stephen brought out chilled white wine, fruit, and a selection of cheeses and cold cuts to tide us over till dinner.

"Stephen, please sit with us as I feel you should be part of the conversation I want us to have. But first, tell me, does it bother you to see Lilly and I stark naked."

"Rachel, because I am gay does not prevent me from appreciating the aesthetics of a beautiful woman. Even less of two beautiful women. I was not always gay. As a matter of fact, once I was married and have children and grandchildren."

"What happened?"

"When I returned from Iraq after Operation Desert Storm, I found that my wife had shacked up with another man. The children had been placed with my parents. I was devastated. Happily for me, one of my Special Ops Group members who had returned with me prevented me from killing her and her lover. I moved in with one of them, and he nursed me to sanity. He and I became lovers and have been a couple ever since. The experience emasculated me in regard to women. I now realize there are women I could love and be with. However, Sam and I are very happy as a couple."

"I'm so sorry for you," I said.

"Rachel, there's no need to be sorry. When love strikes, seize the opportunity."

"Well, that brings me to why I would like this discussion. I have a statement to make, a favor to ask for, and a question for the three of you.

"Lilly, Chad, and Stephen, as you know, I agreed to join you and try out the lifestyle. Things have evolved faster than I expected."

I saw the happy faces in front of me tense up as if expecting a blow. "What has happened," I continued, "wasn't what I expected. I came in lust as you are both extremely seductive. I was finally sexually satisfied after a long period of dissatisfaction in my life.

"A few days ago, I realized that the lust was stronger than ever, but a new element had been added. All those weeks ago, you told me you wanted me to join you as a co-wife to Lilly. If that still holds true today, I would like to change my status from tester to full member.

"I love all three of you and want you all in my life from now on."

Lilly jumped up, rushed to me, and threw her arms around me while tears streamed down her face. Chad smiled, stood up, hugged me, and kissed me before saying, "Rachel, you have just made three people very happy. We were talking about that earlier while you were out, and I prayed that you would come to that decision soon.

"Stephen, break out a bottle of the best bubbly. Rachel, don't move. I'll be right back," he said, going into the house.

While we waited, Lilly and I hugged and kissed. He returned a few minutes later, knelt at my feet, and said, "Rachel, would you do us the honor of being our wife?"

I looked at him and almost burst out laughing. This must have been one of the weirdest proposals ever, with the husband kneeling in his birthday suit in front of his thoroughly fucked naked wife. Then, suddenly conscious of how hilarious the scene was, he giggled. It was infectious. Soon the four of us were practically rolling on the ground.

Stephen brought us to order with a cough and said, "Rachel, Chad has proposed. Do you accept?"

Trying to catch my breath from all the belly laughter, I took a big breath and responded, "With all my heart."

Chad returned to kneel at my feet, took my hand, and placed a ring on my finger. I glanced down at it, and my jaw dropped. A magnificent sapphire surrounded by diamonds adorned my hand. "Rachel, wear this ring as a token of our love." He then stood and gave me a passionate kiss. Lilly came next and kissed me.

Last but not least, Stephen, the only one of us wearing clothes, came over and kissed me. Gay or not, I soon realized that he was very much a man as his erection ground against my pelvis. Finally, he stood back, gave me a wink, and whispered, "Don't tell them, or they'll be jealous."

The bottle of champagne was dully apportioned between us, so I asked the group to sit down again. "As I said, I had an announcement, a favor to ask for, and a question. May I make my request for a favor now?"

"Of course, Darling," Lilly said, giving me a smile.

"As you know, I am here because Janice insisted I meet with Chad. Unfortunately, you turned her down for reasons I know were valid. I, however, owe her a huge debt of gratitude. I met with her today, and I sensed a change in her. I would like to suggest that she be given another chance. What do you guys think?"

"Rachel, on this day of all days, we cannot refuse you anything," Chad said. "Lilly, do you agree"

"Chad, Janice is mouth-watering, and if Rachel, who knows her better than anyone, wants her, we can certainly try."

"Okay, Rachel, I'd like to hold back until you have interviewed Ray."

"Well, this then brings us to my question, which now has morphed into two questions.

"Chad, this ring it's not costume jewelry. I can see that. Is that a sapphire, and are those diamonds?"

"Yes."

"This damn thing is worth more than my house, Chad. I don't need this to make me happy. All I need is your love."

"Rachel, you forget the business we're in. I have a safe upstairs that is full of jewelry. There are rings, watches, bracelets, and even assorted nipple and clit jewelry. I even have a ring that is the twin of that one."

"But Lilly, I've never seen you wear any of those things."

"We've not been out anywhere since you joined us. We have been so happy at home."

"Yes, but I feel that I have contributed nothing to this union."

"That's going to change," Chad said. "I hereby call to order a special meeting of the board of directors of the International Mining Company. I propose the appointment of Rachel to the board. Do I hear a second to the motion?"

Both Lilly and Stephen simultaneously said, seconded. Chad turned to me and said, "Congratulations, Rachel, you are hereby a board member. Tomorrow we will discuss duties, salaries, pension plans, and other trivial details. This is not a sop we are tossing to you. You have become a full family member and will have duties and responsibilities to fulfill. We believe that you have all the talent required to do so.

"You said you had two questions. What's the second question?" He continued.

"It concerns Ray. I have no experience with any man of a different race. Frankly, I am a bit nervous."

"You have no reason to be nervous, Rachel. He is a man like any other man. Like all other men, he puts his pants on one leg at a time."

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

"Chad, that's not entirely true. You as a man might not realize, but Ray is very different from someone like you," Lilly said. "Why don't you and Stephen leave us? I need to talk to Rachel. Girl talk, no men required."

Stephen left with a faint smile while Chad pouted his way back into the house.

"Come with me, Darling wife-to-be," Lilly said as we stood. She cupped my ass cheek and led me to a bench at the garden's far end.

"Sit! Chad is right, Rachel. You have nothing to worry about from Ray. But, and that's a big but, you do have to understand him first."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"The culture he comes from fosters on men the myth that they have to be macho to be a man. So their method of lovemaking for many of them is wham bam, thank you, ma'am. For most of them, the concept of foreplay is inexistent. I can guarantee that should you decide to let him fuck you, he will give you one of the best fucks you will EVER receive. That alone will be worth your while."

"Oh my, that good?"

"Believe me, sweetheart."

"So, Lilly, tell me why we would want him as part of the family?"

"An excellent question that has multiple answers. In fact, as of tonight might have even more answers than it had at the start of the evening. Reason one is that he is Chad's best friend and business partner. The second is that Lilly and I think this Rachel will enjoy a wham bam thank you ma'am type of fuck from time to time, maybe even two to three times a week. Next, Lilly believes we can teach that magnificent hunk to become not only to be a great fucker but to become a great lover. And lastly, if we do bring in Janice as you suggested, I think she would be the perfect match for Ray. However, remember, the final decision will be yours."

"That's quite a responsibility you're putting on my shoulders. But the interviewing part sounds like fun. Now one last thing, what was that board of director's nonsense we went through?"

"Rachel, our investigation of you showed that as of yesterday, your net worth came slightly to over one and a quarter million dollars, as close as we could calculate. That includes your house, what your consulting clients owe you, and sundry assets and bank accounts. Not bad for a widow who was left with few assets after her husband died. Actually, we were surprised it was that much. You did well, girl. As of now, with the share of the business Chad is giving you, give or take the odd million, you are worth probably between seven and ten times more. Chad and Stephen will go over that with you."

"Lilly, I did not ask for that, nor did I expect it. I want to contribute not …."

"Lilly, listen to me. You are getting married to us. There will not be a formal wedding ceremony, but we see this as a marriage for all intents and purposes. You are marrying a very wealthy whatever we are. And yes you will be asked to contribute. We all do. If this was a normal wedding would you expect to share in your partner's assets?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Well, wipe those tears. Stop feeling guilty and put on a smile, then come here. I need a hug and a kiss, then we will go and get you dolled up for Ray."

What seemed an eternity later, after we disentangled ourselves from a kiss that took both of our breaths away, we went to my dressing room. Lilly had not been in there yet, and she opened the door to the armoire and eyed the displayed array of clothes.

Her selection surprised me. I would have thought she would have decked me out like a tart out for a night on the town. But, instead, she chose a high waist pencil skirt that fell just above the knee, a white semitransparent white silk blouse, and a blue cashmere sweater. Then, after rummaging in my lingerie drawer, she pulled out a black garter belt, a sexy lace half cup bra and matching micro thong, and the sheerest black nylons I owned.

She then dragged me to our bedroom and removed a painting from the wall. Hidden behind the painting was a safe. She opened it, removed a lockbox, brought it to the bed, and dumped the contents on the bedspread. It transformed the bed into Alibaba's cave. Bracelets, rings, watches, and necklaces glittered in front of our eyes. She took my hand, selected a plain gold wedding band, and fit it ahead of the sapphire ring I was wearing.

"Lilly, what the hell is all this? And why a wedding band?"

"What this is, is OUR jewelry box. If you wish you can dump your jewelry here also. As to the wedding band, Raymond adores fucking married women. It gives him a feeling of power when he thinks he can outperform their husband. So tonight you will go as a married woman. That will turn him on and have him perform to even greater heights. He has no idea who you are except that we have set him up with a hot chick for tonight."

"Won't he realize he's been had when I bring him back here?"

"He's never been here. The times we played with him it was always at his hotel. Take him to one of the guest bedrooms when you get him here. It has been set up for you. We will have you on video if you run into a situation you can't handle. Then, when you decide you need a change of pace, you will bring him to the dungeon. I will be waiting for you there. Then you and I are going to tame that beast."

"How?"

"I have a plan just follow my lead. When you get dressed, the thong goes over the garter belt and not under."

"Again why?"

So he can have the pleasure of ripping it off of you."

"Tell me, Lilly is your middle name, Machiavelli?"

"Rachel, what a wonderful compliment. Thank you. Now go get ready," she said, shooing me on my way with a slap on the ass.

***

As I examined myself in the mirror before leaving, I admired Lilly's taste. I looked like a sexy and somewhat respectable married woman. I still had some anxiety about my role this evening. However, the thought of a large black cock massaging my cunt had me almost dripping.

I got to the restaurant, and when I identified myself to the hostess, she ushered me to a table at which sat a solitary man. He stood up as I approached and surprised the hell out of me by taking my hand and giving it a gallant kiss.

"Rachel," he said, "I recognize you from a picture of you that Chad showed me. However, that picture does not do you justice. You are gorgeous, and I am delighted you accepted this blind date."

"Raymond, I had not seen a picture of you, but I am also delighted to have accepted after seeing you."

He gallantly seated me and sat next to me instead of across from me. Then, holding my hand, he looked at the rings and asked, "Something wrong between you and hubby that he lets you out for a dinner date like this?"

"No, Raymond, we have an excellent relationship."

"Sorry to ask this, but does he not realize that a woman as beautiful as you might turn him into a cuckold?"

"Not if he gets a pass when I have one."

"You mean he might be out with another woman with your permission as we speak."

"Possibly. I didn't ask if he was going out, and he did not ask me either. Neither of us is the possessive type. Tell me a bit about yourself, Chad told me you were business associates."

"I run one of the companies in Chad's group of companies."

"I did not realize that Chad had a group of companies."

"Yes. I run the mining exploration group. Tell me, how well do you know Chad?

"I know both Chad and Lilly slightly."

"Have you dated him?"

"Raymond that is an indiscreet question. I do not kiss and tell."

"I'm sorry. You are right. That was out of bounds. I am glad that is your attitude; if somehow you and I were to go beyond this supper, I would appreciate the same discretion. Come, let's order now; we can speak later."

As we ordered, I looked at Raymond. He was an imposing male. He was tall and muscular with beautiful eyes and teeth and a complexion no darker than a man with a gorgeous tan. His face was ruggedly handsome. I could feel my pussy twitch at the thought of him fucking me.

The conversation as we ate was mild chit-chat accompanied by mild flirtation. He would touch my hand often and eat me up with his eyes. I could tell that my tits fascinated him as he would look at them whenever he thought I was not watching.

I decided I wanted the experience of having him fuck me and debated how to get him there. To that point, he had been very gentlemanly. So finally, I stood and excused myself to go to the ladies' room.

I removed my thong, which was not quite soaked but damp enough to carry my scent put it in my purse, and returned to the table. There I discretely handed it to him under the table. "What's this? He asked without really looking at it.

"Just a memento of our evening so far and a token of things to come if you are interested," I answered.

He peaked under the table at my gift, and a broad smile lit his face. "Seriously?" He asked.

" Sure. I have a hall pass from my husband, and I have never been fucked by a BBC though it has been on my bucket list of things to do for a long time. So you have a BBC. How big is it?"

He answered by taking my hand and bringing it to his crotch. "Think you can handle this much, little girl?"

I was speechless as my hand vainly tried to wrap itself around his shaft. I could not see it, but it was hot and thick, and I almost crawled under the table to savor that succulent piece of meat. I finally got my voice back and said, "Damn, I'm not sure but I damn well will try." My inner slut rejoiced and sent a message to my pussy which started weeping with joy.

"Rachel, do you want dessert here, or shall we go to my hotel room and see if we can find something to satisfy our hunger?"

"Raymond, I don't do hotel rooms. So we are going to my house where we will be more comfortable."

"What about your husband?"

"If he happens to be there, it will not be a problem as we have separate rooms at opposite ends of the house. Is that okay with you?"

He reached over and cupped my pussy in a massive hand before saying, "Once I get started on this pussy of yours, I might be at it for a long time, and I don't want any interruptions."

"Don't worry. If I like the ride I will even treat you to breakfast in the morning."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's get out of here."

He paid the bill, and we got into my car. The drive was something else as he insisted I hike my skirt up so he could admire my cunt. When he tried to feel me up, I almost lost control of myself and my driving ability and told him to behave as I preferred my bed to a hospital bed. I could feel my pussy doing warm-up twitches to prepare for the coming ordeal and making a mess of the car seat.

When we got home, I had to restrain a giggle as I had him sneak in on stocking's feet in a pretense of making no noise so that my husband would not notice. Finally, we climbed to the guest bedroom on tiptoes, and once the door was closed, I pretended to give a sigh of relief.

I turned to him to kiss him, but he was more interested in stripping me naked. Buttons flew as he removed my blouse, and my bra did not know what hit it. My breasts popped out with my nipples standing at attention, and a pair of massive hands mauled them as if they were kneading dough.

"Off with the skirt," he growled at me while stripping out of his clothes. I stared in amazement at his cock, which was not yet fully erect but hung at least nine inches down his thigh and looked as thick as a can of soda.

He was truly a magnificent beast. I don't think there was an ounce of fat on that body. Where Chad had the body of a swimmer, this was the body of a linebacker. Massive arms and legs and a massive chest radiated sheer power. I shivered with delight at how a man like that would possess me.

I shimmied out of the garment, which pooled at my feet. And started to remove my garter belt when he stopped me. "Keep that on and the stockings. You look really sexy like that. Oh, and keep the rings on. I love married cunt."

I understood now what Lilly had told me. This was not a lover this was a fucker. I just hoped his fucking technique was more polished than his foreplay.

I reached up to put my arms around his neck and give him a kiss hoping to infuse the situation with some semblance of romance. No sooner were my hands around his neck than he growled, "Hang on tight. We're going for a ride."

Wondering what he meant, I clasped my hands around his neck. He lifted me up by grabbing under my thighs, so my cunt was hovering over his cock, which now stood vertical. He then lowered me so that his monster was nudging my pussy lips.

Slowly and inexorably, he lowered me, and I felt my cunt spread to fit his cock. Thank god I was sopping wet, and thank god he was gentle. He bounced me up and down on him slowly and with each bounce I felt him gain entrance a bit more. I felt a delicious stretching of my hole as he reached deeper and deeper into me. I was filled as I had never been filled before. Every inch of my inner tissues was stretched around that proud veiny shaft as my juices bathed it with lubrication allowing it to go even deeper into me. The stretching was intense. Intensely delightful. My nipples, at full attention, were being massaged by his chest, adding to my arousal. Finally, I was fully encunted as I felt his hot cock tip pressing against my cervix and my clit rubbing against his pubis.

Just when I thought it could get no better he told me to wrap my legs around him and hang on. Grabbing my ass he started bouncing me on his rampant cock giving my cunt the massage of a lifetime. I moaned and yelled in sheer ecstasy. Then this consummate fucker upped the game. I felt his hands part my ass cheeks like a ripe peach. A massive finger lubricated by the juices squishing out of me penetrated my asshole and started diddling my back door.

I dropped my head over his shoulder as I quacked at the intensity of feelings invading my body. I could feel every inch of his finger slithering into my bum as his cock throbbed and pulsed in my depths. I sensed my juices streaming from me and mingling with the delicious warmth of his cock.

My climax, to say the least, was climactic. Every nerve in me shot pulses of pure pleasure through my body. I could feel my cunt clamp down on his shaft, yet he kept going. He rode me through climax after climax before he erupted in me. It felt like a firehose was bathing me with his hot seed.

I came to consciousness spread out on the bed with Ray stretched out next to me. The grin on his face said it all. The fucker was proud of the fucking he had given me, and rightly so. Lilly had been right. This was a master fucker.

I rolled on my side and gave him a kiss. I immediately realized this was not a kisser. I remembered Lilly telling me to lure him to the dungeon and tried to think of a way to accomplish that. He gave me the opportunity by asking me whether I liked it up the ass.

"Mmm… Yes, but do you think you could do that without ripping me apart?"

"Sure. If I go slowly, you could do it. Want to try?"

"Yes, but not here. Let's go where I have lubrication to prepare me for your lovely cock to stretch my married ass."

"Where are we going?"

"Hush! Keep quiet, and you'll see."

Again I play acted sneaking through the house and down the stairs to the dungeon. "What the fuck is this?" Ray asked.

"Our playroom," I answered with a sense of panic as Lilly, who I had expected to be there, was not.

Adlibbing like hell, I told Ray to sit in the large armchair, went to a cabinet, and got some lube, fearing what my tender asshole would suffer without it.

 

To be continued.

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments