Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Is Beautiful - Chapter 3

"Clarence takes Wendy on the ride of her life."

84
22 Comments 22
6.1k Views 6.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words

My dream, in which I relived the experiences of last night, was shattered by the buzz of my cell phone. I reached over to the night table and saw it was my husband calling. "Fuck what does he want?"

"Good morning. What did I do to deserve this honor?"

"Morning? It's almost noon your time. Are you enjoying your vacation?"

"Yes, it's been great so far. How and where are you?"

"Jeddah. It's almost bedtime, and I just called to find out if you were in a better mood than when I left."

"I am. However, you are still in the dog house for forgetting our anniversary."

"Honey, I'll make it up to you when I return."

"And when will that be?"

"I thought I could get things straightened out in about a week; however, it's more serious than expected. I think I will be back in two weeks."

'Hot damn. Maybe I can extend my time here.'

"Well, I'll try to bear your absence with a smile."

"So what did you and your friend Joan do last night?

"Joan was not able to come. So yesterday I went out for a tan and a swim. Then I got a massage and met a young couple ('of men') for supper, and we had a few drinks before returning to my bungalow and soaking in the Jacuzzi for a while. Then went to bed."

"Sounds like a full day. I have to go, so have a good day, and I will call you in a couple of days."

I ended the call and realized I had a date with Clarence to sail this afternoon. So I rushed out of bed, quickly showered, put on my micro bikini, covered the displayed nudity with a sarong, and dashed to the main building.

Clarence was waiting for me at the reception. When he saw me, he gave a wolf whistle which brought a smile to my lips and a chuckle from his niece Danica who was covering the reception desk today.

I felt a sudden dampening of my pussy as I admired his rugged good looks.  

"So, are you ready to go sailing on my pirate ship?"

"You have a pirate ship."

"Of course. Many Jamaicans are the descendants of pirates who used to roam these parts to loot and plunder Spanish Galleons. Mainly I think to kidnap lovely Spanish señoras and señoritas with which to wend their wicked ways."

"Does that still exist?"

"The piracy?"

"No, the wicked ways."

" I think they might still occasionally take place for an interested señora. Are you?"

"Lead the way, Captain Clarence."

I turned to say goodbye to Danica, who gave me a thumbs up and a wink as my swashbuckling lover took my arm to guide me to the wharf.

I had no idea what to expect, and my jaw dropped when he boarded an elegant cabin cruiser. It was huge. Honestly, the last thing I expected to see here in Jamaica. It would not have been out of place in Monaco or places like that, where the mega-rich vacationed.

"Clarence, it's beautiful. What is it?"

"Your chariot for this afternoon. More specifically, a Bertram 60-foot cruiser."

"Wow! Is that the spoils of your piracy?"

"Honey, my family has given up piracy many centuries ago. However, we do still despoil innocent and not-so-innocent women."

"Is that what my fate is to be today?" 

"Only if you beg and plead."

"Captain, please despoil me. Please. PLEASE!"

"I'll give it some thought, but you must work hard to convince me. Now get on board so we can sail the bounding main."

Clarence started the engines and had me stand at the wheel while he loosened the mooring ropes. He then hopped nimbly on board and stood behind me, guiding my hands as he had me steer out from the wharf. 

His cock pressed at my ass, and as soon as he felt I had control of the heading he wanted us to take, he cupped my breasts. 

"Wendy, you have magnificent tits," he said, rolling my nipples between his fingers.

"I'm glad the captain approves. If the captain would like to remove those ridiculous scraps of cloth which do little to hide them, he could play with them at his leisure."

His fingers loosened the ties before moving around me to take an erect nipple in his mouth. He licked and sucked on it while teasing the other nipple with his fingers pinching and tugging it. I loved his assurance in taking what he wanted. Such a contrast with my asexual husband.

I slid my hand into his bathing suit to feel his massive cock. The only word to describe it was magnificent. I could barely wrap my hand around it and imagined how good it would be stuffed in my needy cunt.

He gently removed my hand. "Wendy, if you continue, we'll never get to where I want to take you swimming. We are about twenty minutes away from where we are going. So why don't you go on the deck and work on your tan until we get there."

I stuck out my tongue at him, and he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me towards him. "Do that again."

"Do what?"

"Stick your tongue out at me."

He took my tongue between his lips and into his mouth as soon as I did. We exchanged spit for what seemed to be an eternity. When I came up for air, I realized he had removed my bikini bottom when I felt his hand slap my bare ass. "Now go wench and tan that pale ass of yours."

I went out on the deck and lay down. My mind raced while I reviewed everything that had happened yesterday and reflected on what would happen today. I snoozed but came awake when I realized that the engine's throbbing had stopped, and the only sound was the lapping of the water against the hull.

I sat up and looked around me. We had moored in a totally secluded cove. I could only see the lagoon we were in. The water was crystal clear, and I saw schools of tiny fish below us. On the land side, all I could see was impenetrable vegetation.

"Clarence, where are we?"

"This is Pirates Cove. In earlier times, this is where my ancestors came to hide if a warship pursued them. The entrance is narrow and tricky to navigate, and their enemies could not chase them here. It was also not reachable from land as swamps surrounded us."

"Now, enough talk, wench. It's time you show me what that sexy body can do for me," he said, standing over me.

My hands reached up and tugged the waistband of his shorts. I lowered them, exposing a partially erect cock. It was a thing of beauty which made me drool. Eight inches of magnificent cock meat with large and full testicles hung before my eyes. The large mushroom-shaped head glistened with precum.

Greedily I reached out and wrapped my hand around it as I leaned forward to suck on that glistening tip. But, even opening my mouth as wide as possible, I could not get more than a third of it in my mouth. Clarence placed his hand on my head as he reached over my back and curled his fingers into my twat from behind. I gasped, and his cock thrust forward. I gagged as my mouth was filled with all eight inches of his member. 

My eyes teared. I gagged as I tried to breathe through my nose, but he pulled back and slowly thrust forward. The shaft pushed forward and relentlessly sank to its entire length in my mouth. It pulsed as I took my free hand and gently milked his stupendous testicles. Each time he pulled back, I used my tongue to coat his cock with a layer of saliva from base to tip.

He changed his grip and probed my cunt with three fingers as he inserted his thumb in my ass hole. 'Oh my god, he's holding me like a bowling ball,' the thought brought a mental smile as I started to moan with pleasure as he fingered me closer and closer to an orgasm.

The face fucking and fingering changed intensity. He throbbed more as his fingers worked my asshole and g-spot, and I was ready to cum. I figured what's good for the goose is good for the gander and thrust a finger up his ass and massaged his prostate. He growled, and his cock erupted. I was rewarded with a stream of hot creamy cum shooting down my throat as I flooded his hand with copious juices. I sucked on him relentlessly until he finally pulled out, thoroughly drained. 

I lay there gasping for breath as he collapsed next to me. I'd sucked a lot of cock in my life; however, this experience surpassed anything I'd had to date. I wiped my face with a damp towel Clarence fetched for me. He sat next to me, toying with my nipples, and asked, "So tell me, was this as good as with those two youngsters yesterday?"

"It was amazing, you truly are a master at this, but I must confess I have a weakness for young black men."

"I thought so. Tonight I intend to teach my visiting nephews how to seduce and make love to a woman. Ideally, a white married woman. They have just turned sixteen, and this will be my birthday present to them. Would you like to be my teaching assistant?"

"You mean let them fuck me?"

"Wendy, anyone can fuck. Even animals do that. I want them to learn how to seduce, tease and make love to a woman. Are you up for that?"

"I'd love to be your teaching assistant. However, I do have one restriction."

"I know no anal fucking. The boys told me that it was one of your no-nos. It's a pity you would enjoy it if it was properly done. Now enough chit-chat. Have you ever snorkeled?"

"Sure."

"Let's go for a swim, and when we get back, I promise you the fuck of your life."

"A short swim as my pussy is already creaming at the prospect and at the thought of playing with your nephews tonight."

"Wendy, you're such a slut. I love it. Here is a mask and snorkel for you. Let's go."

The feel of the water on my body did wonders to ease the aches my body felt from all the sexual activity of the last two days. Clarence led the way, and I was content to follow his pace as it afforded me a magnificent view of his tight ass and other tasty bits dangling below. 

We were snorkeling over a pristine coral reef where he would point out interesting fish and other creatures as we swam over them. I caught up with Clarence and grabbed hold of one of his fins that permitted me to reach and caress his junk. He turned back and grabbed my tit, and pinched my nipple. "Time to head back?" he asked.

I agreed, and we retraced our way back to the boat.

We rinsed off the salt from our bodies, and Clarence served us a rum punch while we let the sun dry our bodies. I stood looking out across the cove when he approached me, took me in his arms, and kissed me. His arms around my butt gently caressed my asscheeks, and my breasts rubbing his chest was delicious. As we tongue wrestled, I felt his cock stiffen against my belly. For most men his age, an erection points to the three o'clock position. Clarence's was at high noon.

"Ready to go for the ride of your life?" he asked.

"Mmmm! Lie down so I can climb aboard."

"Nope. I have a different way for you to ride. Wrap your arms around my neck."

Before I could ask what way that was, he bent down and scooped me up and wrapped his arms around my thighs, and lifted me up. He then lowered my body, and his cock slid right into my pussy. It snaked its way, filling me up and stretching me incredibly. Finally, he bottomed up against my cervix and just held me while kissing me passionately.

"Have you ever ridden a cock this way before?" he asked.

"No, it's a first for me."

"Hang on for the ride. Wrap your legs around me."

Using his arms and hands, he cupped my ass as he bounced me on his cock. It was an indescribable feeling. That cock massage every millimeter of my cunt relentlessly. My juices flowed and dripped from me as he drove into my needy pussy.

His cock pulsed, and I could feel every ridge and vein giving me a glorious cunt massage. My nipples were rubbing delightfully against his chest, and every time he lowered me, my clit rubbed against his pubis. I moaned and screamed my joy as this delightful ride brought me closer and closer to my peak.

When one of his fingers penetrated my ass, it added to the feeling of being filled and tightened my cunt on his cock. I was powerless to escape, which heightened my experience's intensity.

"I'm going to cum," I yelled.

"Cum for me. Cum all over my cock."

My body shuddered and shook as I climaxed. I could barely hang on and gasped with the after-effects as I realized Clarence had not yet cum. 

"You haven't cum," I complained as I realized that he was still rock-hard and still embedded in me.

"I'm in no hurry," he said. "The ride is far from over."

"You're going to kill me."

"Want me to stop?"

"No ride on. I want you to hose my naughty cunt with your seed."

The ride continued as I went from one orgasm to the next. Clarence's grip on me tightened as I flopped around like a rag doll. I had expected a good fucking but nothing like this. This was incredible. My pussy was on fire as I kept lathering his cock with my cum. 

Finally, Clarence let out a growl, and I felt his hot seed fill my cunt to overflowing. He gently pulled out his now flaccid cock and set me down gently in one of the deck chairs. All I could do was lay back and pant. My arms and legs seemed to be made of rubber. Finally, he smiled down at me and asked, "Well?"

"Absolutely fucking incredible."

"Now you understand why those Spanish maidens we captured absolutely refused to return to their husbands and lovers. Now get some rest, as I think you will have a busy night ahead of you."

oOo

Back at the resort, Clarence escorted me to my bungalow and suggested I get some rest and that he would pick me up at about eight o'clock.  

I ordered a room service meal. After wolfing it down, I got into the Jacuzzi to soothe my body from the workout it had received. Then, feeling drowsy, I got out and settled into bed for a nap.

Clarence showed up at eight, and we went to a villa located at the other end of the beach. He insisted I wear the mini skirt and blouse I had worn when I arrived yesterday. "Don't worry," he said, "You won't be wearing it for long."

The villa was opulent, and we sat on a white leather couch in the living room. The floors were covered in antique oriental carpets, and two armchairs matched the sofa. 

"May I get you a drink?" he asked 

"Yes, you may. Anything cold and wet. I'm parched."

He went out and came back with a pitcher from which he served me a glass. "Try this and tell me if you like it?"

I took a sip. It was delicious. "This is great. What is it?"

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

"Sorrel Tea. No alcohol, just an infusion of hibiscus flower, sugar, ginger, lime juice, and soda water. I don't believe in drinking alcohol before sex. It dulls the senses."

"Cool. Tell me about your nephews, so I know how to behave towards them."

"Troy and Nelson live in Miami. As I told you, they both celebrated their sixteenth birthday yesterday. Our family tradition is that they are no longer boys but men at sixteen. They will be on staff at the resort during the summer holidays. They are both tall and good-looking, and I expect some more adventurous women will be hitting on them. I want to ensure they know how to treat women and give them what they want."

"How did they both end up with the same birthday?"

He chuckled. "I guess I omitted to tell you they are twins."

"Hot damn, another item scratched off my bucket list. I've always wanted to do two brothers. Twins are the cherry on top of the sundae."

"Speaking of cherry, I believe they are still in that state of innocence.

"I also suggest you move in here with me for the rest of your stay. That way, I could talk to you at length about my thoughts. Not to mention that I'd love to have you in my bed every night. What do you think?"

I just sat back and looked at him with a befuddled expression. I tried to process what he'd just said. Here was a man surrounded by all kinds of sexual opportunities, and he wanted me to be his sleeping companion. Then, just as I was about to answer, there was a knocking at the front door.

"Think about it," he said as he went to answer the door. "We can talk about it later."

He walked back in with two young men. I took one look at them, and that damn pussy of mine went on overdrive. They were beyond handsome. Younger versions of Clarence. Two chocolate-colored Adonis with broad shoulders, bright eyes, and wide smiles strode in. 

They looked at me, and I could see the wheels turn as they tried to figure out what the hell I was doing there. Then, finally, their eyes spotted my breasts and erect nipples clearly visible under my translucent blouse. The reaction was immediate as I saw a bulge form at their crotches.

"Wendy, this is Troy, and the other one is Nelson. Lads, this is Wendy. She will be assisting me with your lessons tonight. You didn't think I would only talk to you about the birds and the bees, did you?"

From their expression, it was evident that that was precisely what they had thought.

"Now go and introduce yourselves to her."

Troy moved first, and as he approached me, he put out his hand to shake mine. I would have none of that. I pulled his hand, so he ended up sitting on my lap. I reached and brought his face to mine and fastened my lips to his. His return kiss was the type one would give to a maiden aunt.  

My tongue parted his lips and sought out his. When it started its exploration, it took a few seconds before he took the hint. However, once the concept sank in, his enthusiasm grew, and we were soon exchanging spit and tongue wrestling avidly. He was a fast learner.

When we came up for air, I had him sit next to me and beckoned Nelson to come to take his place in my lap. Nelson was obviously both observant of what had happened with his twin and a fast learner. He attacked my mouth with a vengeance as soon as he was in my lap. 

I thought he would give me a tonsillectomy with his tongue. I could just picture what that talented tongue could do to my pussy, and where it had been twitching with pleasure at the thoughts of the debauchery that would take place; now, I could feel my juices starting to flow.

Nelson and I finally came up for air, and he sat on my other side. Both lads were casting furtive glances at my tits. My nipples were tenting the fabric of my silk blouse. Clarence sat in an armchair across from us and noticed their glances. 

"What do you think, boys? Aren't those pretty tits? I bet if you removed Wendy's blouse, she would let you play with them. So carefully unbutton that blouse."

Nibble fingers got to work, and I was bare-breasted in record time. My nipples were taught with excitement and begging for attention. 

"Play with her tits, boys," he ordered.

As they started mauling my titties, he ordered them to stop. "You are not milking a cow. A woman needs to be seduced, not manhandled. Feel their weight in the palm of your hands. Avoid the nipples at first. See where the flesh around her nipples is darker. That is called the aureole. Massage it gently with your fingers or tongue. That will give her a lot of pleasure as she gives you encouragement either with her moans or by moving your fingers or mouth to her nipples, then you can lick or suck on them.

Hands at first, then mouths went to work on my titties. It was so different to have both my tits worshiped simultaneously. It did not take them long for me to start moaning and wanting my nipples toyed with. 

Soon I was writhing at their combined assault as they kissed, licked, and sucked at my nipples. Then, finally, I reached out with my hands to either side and felt the substantial bulges that had formed in their chinos. 

Clarence spoke up. "Now, lads, since you have removed Wendy's blouse, it would be only fair if you removed your polos' and showed her your bodies. So as not to lose time, why don't you strip down completely? So you feel more at ease, I will do the same."

The three stood up, and to my delight, I was rewarded with three magnificent visions of male beauty. The twins revealed sculpted bodies which an Olympic swimmer would have been proud of. My mouth watered at the sight of their cocks standing proudly at the twelve o'clock position. 

I stood up and placed one on either side of me, and took one cock in each hand. They were not in the same class as Clarence. However, they were still mouthwatering with a sheen of precum, making both of their mushroom-shaped heads glisten.

"Nelson, Wendy is now overdressed. Lower the zipper on her skirt, and let's see her in all her beauty."

As my skirt fell to the floor, three sets of eyes devoured my body. I was damned glad that all those hours spent at the gym had blessed me with a tight stomach and ass. There was no flab on this old broad. I stood barefoot with only a tiny scrap of fabric covering my pussy. I did a slow pirouette to let the guys see me from every angle.

The effect on the boys was visible as I could see their cocks twitch as they looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Troy, it's your turn to remove Wendy's panties from her."

He knelt at my feet, inserted his fingers in the waistband, and rolled the scrap of fabric off my hips and down my legs. 

"It's soaking wet," he exclaimed in surprise.

"It's not pee," I told him, "only pussy juice. A sign that you are turning me on. Smell it and tell me what you think?"

He brought it to his nose and sniffed. "It smells musky and sweet at the same time. I like it."

"Pass it on to Nelson so he can smell."

"Nelson, you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Don't call me ma'am. My name is Wendy. Now show me how brave you are; taste it.

"Yes, taste it. I'm a very clean person. Later you might even be tasting me at the source, so to speak. Go ahead."

He timidly stuck out his tongue at the scrap of fabric and sampled my fluids. Finally, his face broke into a smile. "Wendy, you taste delicious. As you said, I can't wait to sample it directly at the source."

"Clarence, these boys show true promise. What next?" I asked.

"Wendy, you're right. They are easier to coach than I thought they would be. But before I tell you what's next, a word of advice to you lads. The sniff test is essential. If a woman does not smell good, no matter how much you want to fuck her, don't. Have her get cleaned up, and if she still doesn't smell fresh and clean, keep your pecker in your pants. Equally, you must be clean before you go near a woman. Bad smell turns people off. Wendy, you go and lay down on that long ottoman.

"Making love to a woman is more than just fucking her. It's like a fine meal. A fine meal has more than one course. For example, it might have soup, appetizers, an entrée, a main course, and a dessert. The dessert part is obvious. First, however, you must discover the meal's other components.

"Wendy is lying there for you to go and discover what you can do to get her even more ready for you than she already is. You can use fingers and tongues to explore her body. I'll give you some guidance. You have already discovered how playing with her breasts turns her on. Now go and start exploring what else she likes."

They came over and stood over me, not knowing what to do. Finally, I decided to join in guiding them. 

"Nelson, you are a great kisser. Start kissing me on the mouth and then move to the nape of my neck and ears with kisses and licks. Next, you, Tony, start at the other end and massage my feet and thighs. Use feather-light touches or your tongue to massage my inner thighs right up to my pussy."

These lads went to it with a vengeance. First, Nelson kissed me and played with my breast while doing so, while Troy gave my feet and legs a fabulous massage. Then, as he got closer to my pussy Nelson started down my body licking and kissing every inch from shoulders to breasts. From breasts to belly button and on downward. 

They approached my pussy about the same time and came to a screeching halt, obviously not knowing what to do.

Clarence, who had been watching their progress, told them to stand next to me while he explained the finer points of a woman's pussy. "There is all kinds of pussy out there. Some are hairy, and some are shaven. However, the general rules are the same for all of them. You have the pussy lips on either side called the labia; again, they might differ because some are thicker than others. Wendy has a particularly lovely one. She keeps it well trimmed, and her labia are not too prominent.

While he talked, I felt like a clinical dummy and a bit uncomfortable. To regain some measure of control, I reached out on either side and started to fondle two attractive juicy cocks and balls. 

Clarence continued explaining the vagina and g-spot and the clit and how to stimulate them. Then, he explained how to use tongue and fingers to edge a woman and even give her an orgasm. When he was through, he spread my thighs and told Nelson to get between them while he placed Troy in a position where he could work on my clit.

Soon I was being licked and sucked by two greedy mouths. Nelson lapped up from my perineum to my wet cunt while Troy toyed with my clitty, which he coaxed out of hiding. It took no time for them to get me moaning and squirming as their agile tongues and fingers explored a woman's private parts for the first time.

When they switched, I discovered that Troy's tongue was longer as he rolled it to tongue fuck my needy cunt.

"I need to get fucked, guys," I complained.

"Who's the older of you two?" Clarence asked.

"I am by two minutes," Troy answered.

"Well, Troy, it's dessert time. Think you know what to do?"

Troy responded by bringing his cock to my well-lubricated hole and sliding his length into me. After the almost continual edging I had been undergoing all evening, I was more than ready to be ravished by him.

Clarence positioned Nelson next to me, and I took his cock greedily into my mouth.

Troy was tentative with his thrusts, and I needed him to slam into me. My ass started to rise with each thrust of his cock, and he soon got the idea and picked up the pace. His hands wrapped themselves around my butt cheeks, and he started pulling me into his body, which caused my clit to be massaged by his pelvis.

It was a delectable experience knowing that I was taking his virginity. Meanwhile, I was gobbling down on Nelson's cock, which was doing its duty in rendering me speechless. I guess my moans around his shaft were causing him to enjoy the experience as he started to throb in my mouth. I pulled back and massaged his balls as he played with my tits. I wanted his cum in my cunt, and he was almost ready to cum.

Troy was now filling me and throbbing as he maintained a steady rhythm. 

"Troy, I want you to cum in me. I'm almost ready to cum. Give me your seed, lover."

As I went over the edge and my pussy spasmed on his cock I felt him erupt deep in me and shoot rope after rope of cum into me. My whole body quacked as I felt my release and saw that Troy was now weak-kneed as he pulled out of me.

"So, lover boy, was that what you expected?" I asked.

"It was more than I expected. I could easily get addicted to fucking," he said with a smile.

"What about me?" Nelson asked.

"Troy, go get a washcloth and clean Wendy's pussy for her. Nelson, you'll have to toy with Wendy to get her ready for you. But, knowing her, you won't have to wait long.

Needless to say, I was soon ready for Nelson, who, having observed his brother, showed remarkable skill in fucking me. As he thrust into me, he played with my clit, which has always been a trigger point for me.

When he was done. The three of us went and showered together with much fondling and tickling. Then the boys got dressed. 

Clarence said, "Congratulations, you have passed Fucking 101. However, you need to pass the next three modules of this course before you go fucking with any of the guests. To pass the next three modules, you must have a session with Wendy from seven to nine for the next three nights. I will give you your graduation certificate when she tells me you have passed. That Ok with you, Wendy?"

"It would be my pleasure, Clarence. I'll see you both tomorrow at seven."

After the boys left, Clarence took me out to his Jacuzzi. "Wendy, I get the idea yours is not a happy marriage."

"No, it isn't."

"How would you feel if I kept you here to help me run this place? I've been doing it alone since my wife passed away, and I think this place is a perfect fit for you." 

"You mean move here permanently?"

"Yes, why not?"

I went to him and kissed him. "Clarence, that is so tempting. Let me think about it, and let's talk tomorrow. Right now, I want to curl up in bed and sleep next to you."

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments