Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentine's Day is Over

"Lucy's date goes badly, but the night is not over"

96
13 Comments 13
5.8k Views 5.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"I was never going to manage the word count but i liked the anti-valentine idea so here's my effort. I hope you enjoy."

It’s difficult being a single parent.

Doubly so, as a man with a daughter though I suspect the same can be said of the opposite!

I can’t blame my wife for leaving even if I did at first. I was the one who wanted kids and yet was a workaholic. I’d ignored my wife’s career and failed to support her, at least in regard to emotional support and time. It was hardly a surprise; the signs had been there along with the actual arguments and eventually an ultimatum.

All of which I ignored.

So, my life changed with the help of a beautiful, three-year-old girl called Lucy.

At first, I was an emotional and physical wreck and I doubt ‘we’ would have survived if it hadn’t been for my older sister, Emma! She was there in the early days and when I had got myself together, she was there with advice and support through the early years and was to all intents and purposes, Lucy’s ‘mom’ and her own son and daughter were her siblings.

Emma was definitely a godsend when it came to my daughter’s sexual questions even though Lucy, around the age of sixteen, occasionally interrogated me just to watch me blush and stammer. Now just shy of eighteen my only problems are that she is almost a facsimile of her mother with a tendency to wear as little as possible whenever she can. The previous harsh, cold winter was a welcome reprieve forcing her to wrap up and it was only towards the end of January she noticed that the thermostat was often set on the cooler side although the primary reason was the fuel prices.

That lucy didn’t walk around the house in just panties and T-shirt, unlike the summer months, was a bonus!

I was sat on the couch barely watching some action flick on Netflix, my focus drifting every few minutes to my phone checking the time as the digital number crawled towards eleven pm. I was never one for an inviolable curfew and she still had an hour plus before she’d be late. I’d also refrained from checking her location on the phone’s App even though I normally did with her full knowledge. It was Valentine’s Day and the ‘centre’ of my life was out on a date. Emma had told me not to “helicopter” with the unspoken subtext that my daughter may be wanting to have sex with Paul, her boyfriend of three months.

I, of course, fell into the ‘factory settings’ of believing that he wasn’t good enough for my girl but the truth was she seemed to have picked well.

I was surprised when I heard the key in the door and checked my phone to see that it was still three minutes shy of eleven. I actually raised my eyebrows as this was an unheard-of event in Lucy’s life so far. An hour early? I thought to myself and feared that the romantic date hadn’t gone well. I suppressed my smile before she entered the room.

She strode into the room without a word, dropping her clutch bag into the single seat simultaneously kicking off her heels and dropping down onto the couch beside me and staring at the television. I suddenly wished my sister was here as I knew I had no idea what I should say and that, quite possibly, whatever I did say would ignite the nitroglycerine disguised beneath a mid-thigh, royal blue dress beside me.

It was at least five minutes before Lucy pulled her legs onto the couch beneath her and twisted to look at me. I actually gulped as I felt her gaze bore holes in the side of my head.

“It’s all your fault,” she stated as an incontrovertible fact.

I stared at someone, on screen, throwing a knife a quite considerable distance and killing a spare henchman instantly. “I’m… sorry,” I replied and muted the film before turning to my daughter.

“Well, it is!” she repeated.

I nodded, “Yes… I’m sorry.”

She punched me on the shoulder, hard enough for me to wince, Damn self-defense lessons I thought. “Why do you have to be like that?” she accused me and pouted.

“Err…” I responded with a lack of what to say.

Her eyes hardened, “Don’t you ‘err’ me!”

I opened my mouth and stopped myself from repeating my last comment. I took a moment and asked softly, “I am like what, exactly?”

“All gentlemanly and what-not!” she declared

“Gentlemanly and what-not?” I queried.

“You know…” another, at least a little softer, punch landed on my shoulder, “All… opening doors and sliding seats in behind me…” she answered and her head dropped to look down between us.

I stared at the top of my daughter’s head fully aware that her dress had ridden back along her thighs beyond her hold-up stockings, exposing far more flesh than I wanted to see. That I could cope with seeing!

“I… er- ‘m not sure I fully understand,” I answered truthfully.

“Oh my god, Daddy!” she answered in frustration and raised her startling blue eyes, which were perfect facsimiles of her mothers’, to mine. “YOU are a gentleman and if someone doesn’t do as you do’ THEY are not!”

The light finally dawned. “And Paul didn’t slide the seat in behind you?”

“NO!” Lucy almost shouted, “and I was gonna-“ I watched as my daughter cut herself off from finishing her statement.

It was at that moment I figured ‘turn-about’ was fair game.

It seemed like a ‘bit of fun’ at the time but in hindsight, it was a very ill-conceived decision.

“You were going to… what?” I asked feigning naivety.

A rabbit in the headlights appeared before me! “I… err…” she stammered.

“Don’t you ‘err’ me, young lady!” I shot back.

Lucy squirmed and hung her head as her cheeks started to blush. My own gaze also dropped passing over her heaving chest and down to her stocking-clad thighs. Her dress, very similar to the style my ex had worn had fallen further back and a lacy pair of blue panties were easily visible between her legs.

Suddenly I felt my own cheeks warm as I stared transfixed at what my daughter had probably been meaning to give her boyfriend tonight, well ex-boyfriend now. In my head, I wondered if she had been intent on going ‘all the way’ and the unbidden image of her lying back in just her underwear waiting, wanting to be fucked appeared.

The idea shocked me and broke my paralysis and I hastily stood up and turned to face the fireplace acutely aware that the crotch of my jeans was suddenly tighter. You fucking pervert! I cursed myself inwardly.

Sometimes the universe conspires against you as Lucy finally replied, “Something like that, I hoped.”

“Err…” I answered confused and turned slightly to see her staring and pointing at the muted television.

My eyes followed her gaze and saw the hero, possibly the baddy, lying between the thighs of a naked, thrashing, nubile young woman eating her out. “Oh,” I simply commented. Both of us stared at the simulated sex on the screen watching as the hero/baddy raised himself up giving the viewer a typical ‘Hollywood’ shot of his taut, muscular rear as he slid up between her legs. I glanced at my daughter sitting on the couch, breathing heavily and the remote control lying beside her knees.

“Maybe we should...” I began.

Lucy pulled her eyes away from the screen and I watched her tongue briefly wet her lips, “Yes… I guess,” she agreed and looked about for the remote. She picked it up and pressed it as she nibbled her bottom lip.

“Oh, fuck yes!” sounded loudly from the screen shocking me as I locked eyes with my daughter. She grinned watching my embarrassment and finally turned off the television.

“Well, I err… think it’s time for bed,” I blustered and headed for the stairs.

Just as I was about to leave the room Lucy answered, “Yes… Daddy.”

I paused for a second. It had been years since she had called me ‘Daddy.’ Her usual was ‘Dad’ or sometimes ‘Martin’ if she had the desire to be seen as an adult. “Daddy,’ when she was younger, was always whenever she had to have the ‘must-have’; and as often as not I eventually conceded.

I literally gulped before I headed up the stairs not daring to look back at my daughter as the thought that Lucy had deliberately interpreted my last statement as an invitation.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and finally breathed as I leaned back against it. “You fucking eejit, Martin!” I declared to the room.

My heart pounded in my chest as I heard Lucy ascending the stairs, a cold shiver ran down my spine as I listened to her pass my door and then the click and whir of the bathroom light and fan. I breathed again looking down at the sizable lump of my twisted cock trapped within my jeans. “Judas,” I whispered and finally moved from the door.

I was trembling as I pulled off my shirt and socks before undoing my jeans. The revelation that my boxers had a large damp stain atop my glans came as no surprise and there was relief as well as guilt as I finally dropped my underwear. I stood there, looking down at my traitorous organ, a long string of pre-cum hanging from the tip, and was fully aware that if was possible I had never been so hard in my life.

“Wrong,” I declared to my ‘little brain’ and stepped towards the en-suite. I froze and looked to my bedroom door as I heard the door open in the corridor and once again listened as my daughter passed my room towards her own. I wasn’t sure if it was my imagination or not but I would swear that the sound of her bedroom door closing was significantly later than normal.

“No,” I breathed as my gaze lowered to the keyhole and knew that I was perfectly framed within its view. Again, my mind imagined the disturbing scenario of my daughter kneeling outside watching me. I clenched my fists, denying them the ability to stroke my ‘blue-steel’ shaft, and finally made it to the bathroom. The fan whirred above my head as the light flickered on and I stepped into the shower and turned the tap on full.

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

I almost yelped as the cold water assaulted my body. My hands rested against the smooth tiles on either side of me as I leaned back and let the numbing effect of the spray wash over my crotch. I actually had to grit my teeth as I felt my testicles attempt to retreat all the way inside my body but I persevered.

Five minutes later, shivering under the brutal onslaught I gave up and turned off the shower. My cock had stubbornly refused to soften. It definitely wasn’t the blue steel it had been but it was still fully erect. The only real difference the shower had made was cleaning off the pre-cum that had dried all over my glans.

I carefully dried myself; for once paying the minimum amount of necessary attention to my crotch. “Bastard!” I admonished my quisling appendage and proceeded to clean my teeth with a spiteful vigor as if to guilt my cock into softening. It also didn’t work.

I shut off the lights and made it into bed, lying on my back and staring up at the ceiling while I felt the weight of the duvet cuddle my sensitive cock. My body was as tense as my offending cock, as concentrated as hard as I could on the minor flaws and tiny cracks in the ceiling paintwork. In the back of my head, I already knew that the more I denied thinking about Lucy, the more depraved the thoughts were just below the surface of my conscious mind.

I vaguely heard the quiet normal noises of the house as the heating cooled and pipes shifted against wood. In the quiet, I could even hear the faint echo of my breathing in the room, and all the while my cock ached and the subtle movement of the duvet etched a tiny, tender caress. Still, my hard-on refused to soften and I pushed the duvet down exposing my member to the air.

“Fuck,” I whispered and heard a soft echo as the cooler air chilled the fresh pre-cum that had leaked from my cock’s eye. My body and my shaft shuddered in unison at the sensation as my fists clenched the sheets on either side of my hips. “Please… please, go down,” I begged my crotch. I grimaced as I swore the stubborn organ once again swelled to its limits. I groaned in frustration and heard my frustration echo back at me.

I wasn’t sure how long I lay there before I realized there was only one course of action. Sleep, and quite possibly dreams I didn’t want, were going to elude me until ‘little brain’ was sated. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes as I reached to take hold of my engorged manhood. I had no idea why I took it slow, but I did, and as much as I tried not to think of my daughter’s hand wrapped around my shaft; the image always returned.

As I progressed, slowly upping my tempo, I gave up my resistance and let my darkest fantasies run through my head. I was possibly less than a dozen strokes from climax when I vocalized my thoughts.

“So good… Lucy… so good,” I whispered.

I’m not sure if I felt the bed shift slightly or heard the response first.

“Ohhh… yes, Daddy… it looks so, so good,” a soft quiet voice replied.

For a moment I thought it was simply my imagination and then the shock hit me. I gripped my aching cock hard and shot open my eyes. The breath caught in my throat as I saw my daughter in the dim light standing against the end of the bed, still wearing her blue dress but with it rucked up in front, the entire of her stockings exposed, and her hand within her matching lacy, blue panties.

My mouth opened and closed as words failed me. I watched her mouth hanging open and her chest heaving as her focus remained locked on my cock. “Don’t stop, Daddy. Please,” she begged hoarsely, “Please Daddy… or…” She looked up into my eyes, hers full of lust and desire that I couldn’t deny was a reflection of my own.

“We… can’t… we shouldn’t Lucy,” I implored.

She pouted and edge a knee onto the bed, “But, you want to Daddy!” she grinned at my erection. “Not as if tonight was the first time… I’ve seen your bulge so many times. Especially when I dance around the house in just my T-shirt and my tiniest panties!”

I shook my head but felt my hand give an involuntary squeeze. She raised up her other leg to kneel on the crumpled-up duvet covering my feet and shins. “Tell me, Daddy, tell me honestly that you don’t like seeing my panties?” she asked as she pulled up her dress and spread her knees apart. The crotch still bulged with her hand inside; she slowly drew it out, her fingers all shiny and the lacy material saturated,

“Oh god, Lucy… please stop,” I begged.

She raised her hand between us and slowly twisted it back and forth examining the copious covering of her glistening juices, “You’ve always enjoyed looking.” She stuck out her tongue and licked her thumb, “Even Aunty Emma knew, she never explicitly said but it was there and I think the look in her eyes was that she didn’t mind. In fact, she didn’t mind at all in the slightest!”

I know my face conveyed shock that my sister had been aware of the teen crush I had on her and the thought that some of the times I had caught her in a state of undress weren’t entirely due to my own Machiavellian machinations. I shook my head at the person I had thought I had known kneeling before me and followed her gaze to see that my hand had dropped from my engorged cock.

I stared in dread and desire, fear and fantasy as my own flesh and blood reached out and wrapped her slick hand around the base of my shaft. “I’ve wanted this for soooo long Daddy!” she stated and slowly started to draw her hand up and down. I couldn’t help but raise myself on my elbows to enjoy the sight of my daughter lovingly stroking my rock-hard cock.

“Ohh fuck, Lucy!” I breathed.

“Am I doing it right, Daddy? Is your Baby-girl doing it right, Daddy?” she asked feigning innocence.

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh-“ I cried out and quickly leaned forward and grasped Lucy’s hand around the base of my cock tightly. My body shuddered and rocked as I felt my balls strive to pump my seed up and out of my jerking cock. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensations of the dry-cum I had enforced on myself. In the back of my mind, I had made the conscious decision that I wanted it to last and I wanted my seed elsewhere than all over my stomach.

The need to ejaculate passed and I opened my eyes to see my daughter leaning down examining the large pearl of cum that sat atop my cock. Her tongue continually wetted her lips and when I released her hand she asked without looking up, “Can I daddy… can I please?”

I drew her hair away from her face as the last vestiges of guilt left me and answered, “Of course, Baby girl, of course.”

Lucy actually groaned in response and dipped her head and lovingly and tenderly lapped her tongue around my glans before scooping up the bead of cum and spreading it around her mouth. Again another moan of pleasure and she as she simply said “I love it, Daddy… I love you!” Her mouth dropped and slid over my glans sucking softly as she twisted her hand one way and her head the other.

I looked on in perverted pride as the fruit of my loins engulfed more and more of my loins with her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TonyNon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments