Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Traveling With The Bradys Ch. 8

"Some more fun before returning home."

55
17 Comments 17
2.7k Views 2.7k
7.7k words 7.7k words

Anne

I walked into the great room and saw that the auction rules had been thrown out the window. Ben was on his back on the rug with Kim straddling his face while she devoured his cock. Mary and Linda were busily playing with each other’s pussies while they watched Ben’s cock being blown.

Kim’s movements became disjointed as Ben’s tongue brought her to the brink and over it. Her moans were muffled by the big cock in her mouth, but the quivering of her body left no doubt that she was having an epic orgasm. I almost laughed to see her with her head resting on Ben’s hip, her hand gripping his cock, and her lips kissing it while her hips continued to grind her pussy on his face.

She raised up suddenly, spun around, and before the other women could react, sank down on his cock. Her mouth gaped open in shock. “You’re so fucking big!”

She had no words after that and any Ben might have had were muffled by Mary’s pussy as she sat on his face. Mary pulled Kim’s face close and kissed her hard while the two women rode their way to ecstasy. Kim had a head start on Mary and broke the kiss they shared as her orgasm possessed her. She continued to grind her clit against his pelvis until what looked to be a wonderful orgasm left her weak. Linda had to help her off his raging erection and Mary took advantage of the moment to replace her.

Linda steadied Kim as she drunkenly weaved her way to the couch. I settled a pillow behind her head and Linda took advantage of Ben’s open face by settling her pussy on it. I knew that my wonderful husband had to be nearing his own release, but fortunately for Linda and Mary, he can last a long time when he’s being ridden. That little fact was readily apparent as Mary fucked herself hard on his cock until she screamed out her satisfaction. She stayed on Ben’s cock, slowly grinding and not in any hurry to leave.

Linda kissed her lips and gave her shoulder a little shove. “I need it too, Mary. Now get the fuck out of the way.”

Mary smiled euphorically and let out a moan as she reluctantly let Ben slip from her pussy and moved off of him. Linda quickly replaced her and was soon riding Ben like a hyperactive cowgirl. She slid up and down his shaft, engulfing as much of his cock as she could stand. Her manic pace and the deep penetration were Ben’s Achilles heel. Linda began cumming hard and I saw the orgasmic grimace on Ben’s face as he filled her pussy with his hot seed. Linda collapsed onto his chest with a euphoric expression, completely exhausted, and unwilling to move.

Ben let her rest until she regained her senses. I saw her eyes drift close and chuckled. “Ben, you had better get her off you or prepare to spend the rest of your evening as a mattress.”

Ben gently stroked her face and she whined like a little girl. “Do I have to? Can’t I stay right here please?”

Ben’s soft chuckle got him a disappointed look from Linda. “I’ve enjoyed your company very much Linda, but it’s time for me to go.”

She managed to raise up and kiss him softly. “In a different world, I would never let you go.”

She slipped off him and staggered her way to the bathroom. I helped my worn-out husband to his feet and walked with him back to Lynn’s bedroom. He went into her bathroom to shower and I walked over to the bed to visit Susan and Sherry while I waited. They were still snuggled together quietly talking when I approached and both gave me happy smiles. We talked for a little while and when Ben returned to the bedroom he found me sharing kisses with both women. He kissed them both and left them smiling. I said my goodbyes and we left Lynn’s house.

We walked while holding onto each other to the Brady house. Ben gave me a squeeze. “Babe, I’m spent and you have to be horny as hell by now. Feel free to let loose while I kick back, enjoy a drink, and admire my sexy wife getting her brains fucked out. Does that work for you?”

I stopped and turned to face him. I pulled his head toward me and kissed him deeply. “Will it bother you to see me with other people?”

He looked surprised. “Bother me? Why would it bother me? I can’t think of anything I would rather watch. I would love to watch you being joyfully serviced. Watching you fuck is a huge fantasy of mine. I’ve told you that many times.”

I nodded. “Yeh, but you’ve never actually seen it before.”

Ben grinned. “Yeh, I have been patient, haven’t I?”

He gave me that look that instantly makes my pussy wet. “I want to watch you fuck, Anne. I want to see you orgasm so hard you scream. I want to see you in all your glory, cumming until you are exhausted, and your lovers are sated and smiling in their sleep.”

I kissed him and then pretended to be shy. “Well, if you’re sure that’s what you want, I guess I can help you.”

He gave me a little smack on the ass and I couldn’t hold my grin back. We walked through the patio doors, poured ourselves drinks, and snuck back outside to enjoy them. That wasn’t going to happen in the house. He sat back on a pool lounge and I leaned back against him while we listened to the activities through the open patio doors and we sipped our drinks.

Ben set his glass down and began to play with my body. The sounds coming from the house and his hands on me lit me on fire. I suddenly discovered that my drink was empty. Ben chuckled as we climbed to our feet. He grabbed his nearly full glass and my empty one and we walked back inside. Ben stopped me. “Give me a minute to sit down, then make your entrance.”

I smirked at him. “Make my entrance?”

He grinned. “Yeh, like you always do. Walk in the room looking so fucking hot and sexy that no one can keep their eyes off you.”

He kissed my cheek. “Have fun, babe. I’ll be right here when you’re done.”

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Lynn

I watched the auction for the men from the shadows in the kitchen. They weren’t quite as business-like as we had been. The men were drinking and laughing at the antics of Trisha and Tess. The twins were serving drinks, moving this, or straightening that, making sure that every man in the room got teased up close and personal. Tera was moving languidly around the room making sure to visit each male. Trisha and Tess gave her room while she approached each man.

Tera didn’t walk up to Mary’s husband, Bill, she flowed toward him. Her movements were languid and erotic. Her green eyes searched for his and her lips turned up slightly with a hint of a sexy smirk. I could see immediately when her eyes captured his. The smile on his face changed from mirthful to lustful. He didn’t look at the table when he sat his drink down very close to the table edge. He stood, his eyes never leaving hers, and was more than ready for her to do any fucking thing she wanted to him.

Tera didn’t stop until her chest was against his. Her arm went around his neck and she kissed him. Bill was instantly in lust and he kissed her back hungrily. Tera gave him half a minute and left the kiss. She smiled wickedly as she pulled his hands off her ass. Hands he hadn’t remembered putting there, but wasn’t a bit upset that he had. Tera backed up a step. “A little get-to-know-you kiss before we start. I liked it a lot.”

Tera flowed to her the next man she would put in her thrall, revealing Bill’s state. His cock was bulging obscenely against the slacks he was wearing and his eyes followed her as she moved away. I saw his mouth move as he talked to himself. I’m not a lip reader but this was an easy one.

Without a doubt he said, “Holy Fuck!”

Tera put him on the ropes with her opening tease. She got him wound up and lusting for her, then walked away leaving him a very horny mess. He certainly wasn’t prepared for Trisha. I’m pretty sure she saw the bulge in his pants and decided to step things up a bit. Whatever her reasons, she walked up to him and put her hand on his bulge. Her mouth captured his in a lustful kiss while her hands quickly got his pants below his knees. Their mouths were already fucking each other and it looked like it wouldn’t be long before the rest of their organs joined in.

Trisha was far from done. She gripped his very nice cock with both hands and stroked him slowly. Their mouths parted and their eyes met. Bill was enraptured and putty in her hands. She grinned. “Do I make you horny?”

Somehow he found his voice. “I want you so bad I can taste it.”

She winked at him. “Taste sounds like a wonderful way to start. I’ll go first.”

She unbuttoned his shirt as he kicked his trousers away. She peeled the shirt off his shoulders and let it drop to the floor behind him. Her mouth latched onto his left nipple and she flicked it with her tongue. She giggled when his cock throbbed in her hand. She moved back a little and gave him a shove in the chest. Bill’s eyes went wide as he fell backward onto the couch. His ass landed on the cushion, his legs splayed wide, and his rock-hard cock sticking up like a beacon.

Trisha was between his legs with his cock in her hand in a second. “This is more comfortable for you and it lets me do this…”

Trisha enveloped his cock with her mouth and within a few seconds had her nose in his pubic hair. I thought it was over right there from the look on his face. Trisha pulled his cock from her throat and out of her mouth. She pumped it slowly while she looked into his eyes. “You have a really nice cock. What’s your name?”

“Bill.”

“Well Bill, I want to suck your cock some more, and then I want you to fuck me with it. Is that all right with you?”

I could see the look of lust-filled joy on his face. “Oh hell yes! But I’m modifying your plan.”

Bill stretched out on the couch and patted his mouth. “Your pussy here.”

He grabbed his cock and shook it. “Your mouth here.”

Succinct and to the point. I like that in a man. Trisha must have too because she didn’t hesitate to straddle his face. She moaned and wiggled as his tongue started in on her but soon lowered her head toward her side of the erotic bargain. She was doing a masterful job of sucking his cock and her moans told me that she appreciated his skill. I know I have.

I took a moment to sip my drink and scan the room. Tera’s introduction method had proved a bit too effective. John Bennet, Linda’s son, was kissing her deeply when Mary’s son Dennis walked up behind her. The two young men began running their hands over her body, caressing her in admiration. John’s dad Stephen hadn’t taken his eyes off Tera since she had kissed him minutes ago. He would have been the one kissing her now if he could have gotten to her first. He wasn’t about to give up now and was soon contributing to her arousal in any way he could.

I would have been concerned for any woman that had three so obviously aroused men all over her. There was an aura to Tera that seemed to calm the savage beast, at least a little. At least enough that they were focused on her pleasure instead of their own. That made all the difference. The three men were in total cooperation in exciting her, yet still competing heavily to be the best lover of the group.

They peeled what little clothing she wore sensually from her while kissing and caressing every part of her that they could reach. Stephen managed to get his mouth on her pussy first and I thought that was an excellent way to start. Stephen was a world-class pussy eater and would get her motor running well before he plunged that big cock of his into her pussy. I was sure that John and Dennis would provide the assist, then take their own time with the red-headed beauty.

I looked around the room and saw that Tess was enjoying the company of Kim’s husband Kent and son Carl. Hmm. Looks like our auction turned into an orgy. I can live with that! I sat my empty glass down, set my sights on Lance, and walked up to him. I didn’t say a word as I approached him and when I got close I kissed him. He took command of my body from the start. His kiss was full of hunger as he crushed me to his chest. My knees went weak and he took advantage of the moment to lift me into his arms and carry me down the hall. He tossed me onto his bed and stared at me lustfully as he peeled off his clothes.

It didn’t take me long to get naked as well. I knew I was in for some fun when he went to the closet and came back with a handful of silk ties. In no time at all he had my hands tied above my head to the wrought iron headboard. He blindfolded me with another tie but left my legs loose. Then, he rocked my world.

One of the things I love about Lance is his commanding presence in the bedroom. He is very dominant, but not abusive. I’ve learned to trust him and have always been rewarded for my trust. This night was no different. He took control, teasing me unmercifully, before pounding my pussy to some awesome orgasms. We fell into an exhausted sleep eventually and never made it back to the others.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Ben

I settled myself in a recliner with a good view of the action and waited for Anne to make her entrance. I looked around the room and noticed that Lynn and Lance were off somewhere else. Tera, Trisha, and Tess were busy getting their brains fucked out. I noticed that Lynn’s twin sons were watching but not participating. I speculated that they were waiting for someone and I knew exactly who that was. I thought that their patience was remarkable considering their age.

I certainly understood their attraction to Anne. At their age, if I had met a woman like Anne I would have given anything to spend a moment with her. The possibility of having sex with her was enough for Mike and Matt to resist temptation and wait in the hope Anne would make their fantasy come true.

As for the temptations they were resisting, well, let’s just say they were level ten temptations. Three amazing women, a mother, and her daughters, embracing their sexuality and reveling in it. They were having a blast and giving a room full of men a memory they would never forget. I seriously doubted that any man in the room had ever had a sexual experience on par with what was happening tonight. I doubt that they ever will after this.

My contemplation stopped when Anne entered the room. I know that she walked but she moved so sensuously that she seemed to float. She was just being Anne and not making a production of it. That was part of the attraction. You got the real Anne every time. There was nothing fake or contrived about Anne. Of course, being smoking hot doesn’t hurt either and she is that. It’s the whole package that does it though. All of her is a beautiful, honest, sensual woman with a sexual magnetism that draws me irresistibly.

A glance at Mark and Matt was all the confirmation I needed. They could see it too and they wanted whatever she chose to share. They moved smoothly toward her and she watched them come with a welcoming smile. Both young men hesitated for a moment, wondering if they were going to offend her with their advances.

Anne resolved that issue for them in a hurry. “Well if you guys can’t decide, I guess I will. Got a quarter?”

I chuckled as Mike and Matt started digging in their pockets. It never crossed their addled minds to ask what she needed it for. Matt dug out a quarter and held it up proudly. I was nearly howling at this point and had to grab a pillow and cover my mouth with it. The crestfallen look on his brother’s face nearly made me roll on the floor.

Anne looked at Mike and shook her head. “Relax, it’s just a quarter. I’m sure I could find something much better than a quarter if I dug in your pockets. Call it!”

Anne flipped the quarter and Mike yelled out, “Heads!”

Anne caught the quarter, slapped it on her arm, and pulled her hand away. “Tails it is! Matt, get your ass over here and kiss me.”

Matt was stunned and grinning for a second but got his ass moving pretty quickly after that. He pulled her into his arms and went for it. Whatever he was selling, Anne was buying by the truckload. The kiss was pure heat. Anne ran her hands down his chest, her fingers running across his nipples. She grabbed his shirt and began pulling it up. He raised his arms and she pulled his shirt off. She tossed it on a nearby chair, then glanced at Mike. “You can...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments