Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wrong Twin; What Happened Next

"What happened to be the best day of my life, just got even better when both twins get naughty"

52
21 Comments 21
26.2k Views 26.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I had just finished and rolled off, the girl who I had thought was my girlfriend. I was laying next to her, my left hand placed on her right breast, as I looked her in the eyes. I was in love with this beautiful woman that was, lying next to me. "I love you," I whispered in her ear as my right hand ran through her silky soft blond hair. I gently kissed her on the cheek.

I heard a muffled giggle coming from the door to the room and turned to see a figure standing next to the open door. I was in shock when I discovered that the girl next to the door, looked identical to the girl that was laying next to me in bed. 

It looked as if she had been there for quite some time. She must have enjoyed what had played out before her eyes.

"Who are you?" I blurted out.

"Hush, it’s me, baby. I’m Tasha.”

"Who's this?" I asked turning to look at the woman lying naked next to me in bed.

She came to sit next to me on the bed and wrapped her arms around me. "Darling, this is my twin sister Nadine. She got here this morning. As you might have noticed we're identical twins except I'm prettier," she giggled.

Nadine who was wrapped around me from the other side hissed, "Don't listen to her; I'm the pretty one. Admit it, bitch."

I looked from one to the other in total confusion. To my eyes they were identical. Then I noticed that the tattoo of a butterfly which Tasha wore on her left shoulder was the same as the one Nadine had on her right shoulder.

Tasha then proceeded to confess what she and Nadine had planned earlier in the day. “When you were at work, Nadine mentioned to me that whilst she was in the States she hardly ever had any sex. We decided to play a little twin magic and switch places so that Nadine could have a good fuck. Which I knew that you would deliver and from what I witnessed she had quite a time”.

I was stunned at what Tasha said and about what they both had done. I may have been shocked, but I was also excited. I had achieved a fantasy most men dreamt about. For me, it had come true.

I was suddenly, brought back to reality. From what I could see Tasha was really turned on. The nipples on her exposed breasts, we’re hard as a rock. Her panties were soaked right through with her pussy juice.

I then told them: “Don’t try to pull something like this again without telling me. You almost gave me a heart attack. Mind you I can think of worst ways to die.” I said with a grin.

Tasha arched her hips and slipped out of her panties. She looked lustfully into my eyes, as she gave me a sexy smile, and she leaned in, and we exchanged a passionate kiss.

As we kissed, Tasha took my cock in her soft hand. She gently stroked my shaft, to bring it back to life. She trailed kisses down my stomach as she moved closer to my cock.

She reached the base of my cock, and the head and shaft rested on her face. She sucked my balls into her mouth. A moan escaped me as she sucked my balls, they made a popping sound as she released them from her mouth.

She licked me all the way up my shaft, as tasted Nadine’s juices that coated it. She savoured the taste of her sister, as she greedily sucked my now stiff cock into her mouth. I looked to my right and smiled at Nadine when I noticed that she had her legs spread and cum was dripping from her pussy.

Tasha must also have noticed, and she licked her lips at the sight of my cum leaking from her sisters pussy. What she did next, shocked me to the core.

Tasha crawled over to Nadine, kissed her up the insides of her thighs. When she reached her twin's pussy, she flicked her tongue through her sisters pussy. I was in shock and awe, at what transpired before my eyes. Nadine’s head had rolled back, as her pussy was invaded by her sister’s tongue.

Tasha wiggled her ass at me, as she invited me to put my cock inside her. It was an offer I couldn’t resist. I got behind her with my cock in my hand. I teased by rubbing the head of my cock through her pussy lips. She got frustrated, as I teased her. She pushed her ass back at me and my cock entered her tight pussy.

I slowly started to fuck my girlfriend, whilst she continued to lick and suck her sisters pussy. Nadine breathed heavily and moaned as she got close to cumming. Tasha gently nibbled at her sister’s clit while thrusting her fingers into her tight warm hole. 

Nadine came uncontrollably, as her body bucked and spasmed hard against Tasha’s tongue.

My right hand slid up Tasha’s side, as I fucked her from behind. My hand found it’s way to her right breast, I caressed and kneaded her nipples as she twisted her head, to look me in me in the eyes. She moaned and met every thrust into her by rocking back into my groin.

My hands were now, on her hips as I pounded her hard. I spanked her gently, on the ass which made her yelp and moan.

In the meantime, Nadine had wiggled herself underneath Tasha so that I could have access to her pussy. I slipped my cock out of Tasha’s pussy and back into Nadine’s pussy for the second time that night. Tasha gave me look of disappointment when I stopped fucking her. But to keep her happy, I pushed my fingers into her pussy.

I pounded Nadine for at least the next five minutes, she came once more on my cock. As her pussy clamped, down hard on to the shaft of my cock, I twisted and curled my fingers inside my girlfriends pussy. I started to get close, but I didn’t want to come inside Nadine, so I pulled my cock from her pussy.

I pushed my cock, back into Tasha’s pussy as I resumed fucking her again. Nadine had twisted under her sister so that she could watch me pound her pussy and lick her sister's clit. We fucked for what seemed an eternity. I could feel Nadine as she licked her sister’s clit, we were close. Tasha’s orgasm took over her body making her quiver in ecstasy.

It was all I could take, I let go and came deep inside Tasha. She clamped down on my cock, as her vaginal muscles worked and milked every drop of cum from my balls.

Nadine took my cock straight from her sisters pussy into her mouth. She cleaned my cock as she tasted the combined juices of her sister’s cum and mine. Once finished, she proceeded to lick Tasha’s pussy cleaning it of my cum.

We collapsed onto the bed, spent from the hard fuck we just had. We lay on the bed Tasha to my right and Nadine to my left. They both were on their sides, with their breasts pressed against me. My arms were around both of them, as I held them both close and tight against me we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

We must have had a good nights sleep, that followed the night that had just gone down. I was glad that I had lived one of my wildest fantasy and fucked a set of twins. I woke the next morning to a delightful surprise, I was the meat in a twin sandwich.

The events depicted in the following story are fantasie and not something I would usually consider writing about. But due to the context of the story the scenario just happened to develop naturally as I wrote. As to the incestuous part of story, it is something I don’t even think or fantasise about. 

GoddessNaomii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessNaomii

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments