Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Online Affair, The Move, Continued

"We were getting quite a bit done, but still had time for fun."

49
10 Comments 10
2.1k Views 2.1k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Jackson

Cynthia and I made love for some time before falling into a blissful sleep while listening to the sounds of the girls downstairs having fun. With the morning sun, I slipped into my Darling Cynthia's always-moist puss for a morning quickie from behind. My right arm was under her neck and gently tweaking her left breast while my left fingers strummed her burgeoning clit. I'd brought her out of a soft sleep and straight into a nearing climax.

"Oh, gooodddd!" she wailed as her orgasm hit hard. Then she quietly added, "I love you sooo much!" as her hands held mine against her body.

I slowed to extend her peak, and she suddenly noticed I hadn't cum.  

"Fill my ass with your load," she cooed. "Hopefully, it will calm me down for a while so that we can get some work done and give me another much-desired climax."

I slipped from her supple and sodden puss and held the tip at her rear entrance before grabbing my shaft and rimming. Gradually, I added pressure as Cynthia praised, "Ohhh, I love how you take your time and even tease. It feels so damn good!"

As the tip pressed inside for the first time, I immediately pulled back out. I did this repeatedly to gradually open her anal ring. Steady, gentle coos emanated from her lips as I continued to tenderly stretch her open.  

"My God! I'm on the edge of cumming, and you still haven't slipped all the way inside yet. You're driving me insane with your technique and patience!"

Once she was loose enough, I pushed just the head inside while gripping the shaft and moved it in ever-growing circles to really open her up. Cynthia pushed back in covetous desperation, attempting to get me deeper, but with my fist wrapped firmly around my cock she didn't have a chance. Her thrusts backward did seem to be enough to push her to the brink, and moments later, she roared through a colossal peak.

Cynthia

Jackson was teasing me delightfully. Probing my backdoor endlessly with varying techniques. Each one took me to another level, ever closer to what would be a magnificent orgasm. That last move, though, was something I'd never felt or heard of in all my years, and it quickly catapulted me to a body-clenching acme like I hadn't felt, maybe ever.

Panting exhaustively through that mighty orgasm, I finally caught enough breath to mutter, "Please slip inside and fill my ass."

"As you wish, Milady," Jackson replied before easing inside. Holding himself firmly as deep as he could caused me to gasp from the sheer fullness that I felt. After a brief pause, he began to pump at an unhurried pace.

"I love the way you are with me and the others so much. Who'd have thought you'd be so good for all of us."

"I think of it as kismet. Our meeting was planned by some higher power long ago, and I will do my best to hold up my end of our destinies," Jackson offered in reply.

As his fucking progressively increased in pace, Jackson paused for a moment to sit up while leaving me on my side. He pushed my top leg into my chest to expose my ass further before going at me again. This time, Jackson rapidly accelerated while delving much deeper into my rectal cavity. I could tell he was getting close and tweaked his nipples to add to his stimulation.

"That's it. Give it all to me. Pump my ass full of your seed!" I bellowed as another peak was coming my way.

"Arrrggghhh!" he growled when his expulsions finally began. Seconds later, he was a listless and exhausted mass draped over me while gasping for air like a beached fish. I rolled him onto his back before draping half of my body over his whilst placing gentle kisses on his face. There, we both drifted off for another hour before there was a light rap at the door that stirred us both.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but it is past eight, and I know that we had plans for early this morning," Danielle posed apologetically.

"It's okay. We just had a little morning fun and wore ourselves out, it seems," Jackson replied softly.

"How about you get us some coffee while we get our shit together," I suggested, which caused Jackson to giggle.

Once Danielle headed back downstairs, I grabbed Jackson by the pecker, kissed him, and drug him into the shower. With the hot water running, I dropped to my knees and sucked him to rigidity. With him flying high, I stood and turned, placing my hands against the wall, and invited him to do me again.

Jackson gripped my hips before easing into my wanton cunt for a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kinda fuck, which ended all too quickly but resulted in both of us cumming. The rest of the shower was quiet as we washed each other and kissed continuously. Once dressed, we moved downstairs for breakfast with the others. With everybody fueled, Jackson and Danielle headed to the hardware store while the rest of us took time to pack the large downstairs bedroom and Jackson's upstairs bedroom.  

We all wrapped and packed one room at a time before beginning to move all of the boxes downstairs. As we were finishing that, I received a text from Jackson that they were on their way with all of the supplies.

Danielle

Cynthia was right about the side effects of being pregnant, especially the part about being extra horny. Although our drive to the hardware store was only about ten minutes, I couldn't help fondling Jackson's cock through his shorts.  

"Is someone a little hot to trot?" he questioned as we pulled into the parking lot.

"It is insane how insatiable I feel right now!"

"Would you like a quick fix?" Jackson offered.

"No! I want a full-on all-day fucking in every orifice until I'm unconscious! That's what I want! But, yes, I'll settle for a quickie."

Pulling toward the far corner of the lot, Jackson parked just before I jumped into his lap to grind and suck face. To his credit, he was ready to go and made quick work of pulling both of our shorts down just enough to penetrate me. I rode that poor man like a wild mare in heat. He slipped his hands under my shirt and bra to fondle my breasts and pull my nipples to delicious perfection. It wasn't long at all before I began to quiver, and he started to fill me with what I needed so badly.

In the cooling off, I kissed him like he was my one and only, and he returned that in kind. I don't know how he did that, knowing he was hopelessly over the moon in love with Cynthia, but he did. After straightening ourselves out, Jackson even held my hand as we walked into the store. In fact, he held on as we ordered the paints and filled the cart with rollers, brushes, and the other assorted items needed for that job. It wasn't until we had to load the plants that he relinquished it easily.

Whenever I looked his way, he would respond like I was the only woman on the planet. Initially, I'd been apprehensive about having a child with a man I'd only met, especially knowing that he was head over heels in love with my Aunt. But the time I spent with him alone made me realize that he was gradually falling in love with all of us. I couldn't comprehend how one person could love that much, but he seemed more than capable.

With the plants chosen and in the cart, we walked, hand-in-hand, back to the paints to see if they were finished yet. They were almost done, so we stood and chatted just out of earshot of the paint guy.

"Okay, so the girls and I have to know. What did you do to Cynthia earlier this morning to cause her to scream so loudly? I mean, that must have been a doozy of an orgasm."

"Well, I could tell you, or I could do it to you too, maybe later in the week. Which would you prefer?" Jackson queried.

"Mmmm," I offered quietly while moving against his body, holding him tight and kissing his lips longingly. "What if I can't wait that long?"

"So, you're more of a do it rather than hear about it kind of gal?" he teased.

Kissing him again while softly grinding on his growing prick, I responded, "Yesss."

Jackson's arms encircled me and held me close as the kisses continued. We were in our own little world right up until the clerk issued, "Ahem! Your paints are all ready."

I released him slowly while he continued our make-out session with his arms still encircling my tingling body. A minute later, there was another "Ahem" before Jackson finally eased off. But still held my hand as we put the paint into the cart and headed for the cashier. With everything paid for, we slowly meandered toward his vehicle to load everything. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close all the way to his car. It had been literally forever since I'd been treated this way.

Once loaded up and inside, we sat there for a moment as I scooted in close to him. Jackson said, "I want you to know that it's not about the sex as much as I've come to love each of you in your own way. The way that I act with you alone is the way I will in front of the others as well. None of this is done for anything other than love."

"I know. And I'm so glad that you take the time to spend with each of us individually. I honestly believe that your intentions are true and that you have no agenda other than to be with all of us," I replied before leaning in for another long, lingering kiss. Pulling back, I added, "But I have to tell you that all of this attention on top of my raging hormones makes me want to lie naked alone with you for days on end, pleasing you in every way possible."

"That sounds fantastic," Jackson replied before kissing me hard and unbuttoning my shorts to tickle my clit.

"Oh, Goddd!" I wailed into his mouth before pushing off my shorts and doing the same to his. Falling back onto the bench seat, I put one leg on the dash and hooked the other behind the headrest before pulling him down onto me rather aggressively. He, in turn, jerked up my t-shirt and bra, exposing my tits before grabbing both. He squeezed and pinched while stuffing his ever-ready cock into me for a fast-paced fuck.

Our mouths finally met, and it was all I needed as he pounded at my wanton slit. We were both growling and grunting as we neared the brink of soul-draining orgasms. Wanting him even millimeters deeper, I pressed both of my heels into the meat of his ass, adding pressure to every stroke. Jackson slowed just the slightest bit as we reached that perfect euphoria, attempting to keep us there for as long as possible. It was amazing to be on the edge of climax for so long, but I wanted it even more now, and he knew it.

The sudden change from hard fucking to lovemaking started from the top as his kisses turned soft and slow. The next thing was my breasts. He'd been pulling and twisting my nipples to excruciating delight, and suddenly, he was feather-light while caressing my breasts gently. And last but not least came his change in engaging our groins. It slowed a little but was much more focused on feeling every part of each other by holding inside at depth for a couple of seconds before easing out. With just the tip at my opening, he'd rotate his hips to tease my labia before moving back in. All in all, it was a wondrous and lover-like change.

As our orgasms washed over us, Jackson slowed the pace but never stopped, extending our enjoyment for as long as I'd ever felt. Even after we were both done, he kept kissing and fondling my overcharged body just right.  

"How do you do that?" I whispered softly in his ear.

"All I can say is that it's instinctual. I just seem to know what you want while we're together."

"You must be somehow tapping into our telepathy. You know that each of us can feel what the other is feeling if we try hard enough. Bernadette has mastered this and knows, even now, how good you've made me feel this morning. And, by the way, I'm not talking about the sex, but the love that you seem to share so easily and without fear. You are an amazing man, and we're all lucky to have you." I shared before pulling him back down onto and in me for some slow and lazy sex as our tongues dueled.

Jackson

In the sunset of our mutual orgasms, Danielle brought up something that I'd not considered during my time with each of them. Maybe I was somehow picking up their base thoughts or needs. It kind of made sense, given how well I had navigated my time with each of them. As all these observations ran through my mind, she pulled me back down onto her for some slow and easy loving. My mind turned to Cynthia, but almost immediately, I felt a seeming consent to continue, like she was telling me that it was okay.

Fortunately, we were still far enough away from the other cars that no one bothered us for the next twenty minutes of lovemaking. After we each came again from the closeness that we shared, I slid down to lap at Danielle's beautifully opened flower and its nectar. My only intent was to taste her, but it did bring about another mild orgasm for her. Finally, we slowly dressed, but Danielle insisted that I leave my shorts unbuttoned so she could fondle my depleted but growing manhood.

By the time we reached my house, her intermittent attention had me quite ready for another round, but this time, Cynthia would be my object of desire. Pulling into the driveway, I saw her hauling out bags of trash and immediately needed to be with her. Maybe it was a tinge of guilt or the small swelling in her belly that drew my desire, but either way, I needed her.

Once we were parked, Danielle hopped out of the truck to begin her work. After buttoning my shorts, I carried some of the painting supplies inside before heading back for the rest. Cynthia and I leered at each other as our paths crossed, and it seemed that she felt the same yearning to be together. We met at the truck as she helped Danielle unload the plants while I grabbed the rest of the painting supplies. A hasty but sloppy kiss was all that transpired between us physically before we went back to the task at hand.

Once inside, I organized the paints and supplies based on where they would be needed. It was then that Catherine and Charlotte walked through with more trash to put out front.

"I've got everything organized by room, so you two can start whenever you're finished. I would suggest that you start in the living room so that we can move all the boxes in there once it is finished."

"Okay, we'll be right back. This is the last of the trash, so that's all done," Charlotte offered as they walked out the door.

I moved the furniture to the center and began placing the dropcloths over it and across the floor. About the time I was finished, they reappeared along with Cynthia. My eyes locked onto Cynthia's and never left, even as I told the others that she and I would be starting upstairs. The heat and lust between us were more intense than anything I'd ever felt, even with Charlotte and Catherine in the room. It must have been obvious to them, because they simply moved to the paint and began their work while trying not to be in the way.

Cynthia

I couldn't explain it. I had sensed that Jackson and Danielle had had sex due to our sensory sharing. But, I couldn't understand why Jackson nor I were so on fire the minute that he pulled up and our eyes connected. Stepping out of the truck, his cock was bulging in his shorts like her never used it before. The way he ogled me brought us both to the edge of carnal desire within seconds. A cursory and slimy kiss was all we could manage without incurring the sexual onslaught that seemed imminent.

I helped Danielle unload the plants, and it was clear that she could see the heat between me and Jackson. All I could assume was that his time with her brought about some sort of guilt that he couldn't contain. With her all setup, I followed Catherine and Charlotte back inside. There he was, finishing up the placement of the dropcloths when we all walked in, and our eyes met again. Again, he visually stripped me with the intensity of his stare as his base desires seemed to be in control. The girls got to work as Jackson mumbled something about us starting upstairs.

Keeping my eyes on his, I backed up the stairs while shedding my clothes. He'd brought out the animal in me, too, and it was all I could do to move away from the others before it all began. Whipping off my t-shirt left me naked from the waist up, as I hadn't bothered with a bra. He followed suit and flipped off his shirt as he stalked me. I kicked off my sneakers and socks with only two steps left and paused as he did the same. Backing up the final two steps, I whipped off my shorts, leaving me naked and ruttish.

Jackson leaped forward, grabbing my hips and pulling me down onto the carpeted hallway before attaching his mouth to my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments