Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Day, Part Four

"The consequences a mother faces after what she had done."

49
9 Comments 9
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Matt's mother needs to deal with the consequences from what happened. Matthew comes up with a plan."

When Matthew and his mother finally arrive at the house, Matthew is extremely exhausted. After the party, and, of course, after what happened only minutes ago. He exits the car with a smile. In a way, proud of himself. When his mom unlocks the door, he heads straight for the upstairs.

"Night, mom," he murmurs quietly under his nose.

She watches him leave for his room.

'What have I done!? I just gave my own son a blowjob. To make things worse... I swallowed it all, too. Fuck, Bridget, get a hold of yourself!'

She is lost in her own thoughts, massaging her forehead.

 

*Later that night, mom and dad's room*

~"Here you go, ma'am. A seventeen-year-old cock, just like you wanted."~

~Kyle holds her head, face fucking her as she sucks his cock like a whore.~

~"Don't forget that we want some action too, miss!" The two other boys say at the same time.~

~She hears a chuckle.~

~"... And after they are done with you, mom, I need release as well," Matthew moans as he strokes his cock for her.~

~"What a MILF."~

She inhales as if she's in shock. Finally opening her eyes and finding herself in her bed. It's still dark, the middle of the night. She appears to be sweating just a bit. She looks around seeing her husband asleep right by her side. She inhales and exhales, relaxing and realising it's only a dream.

'Just a dream... Just a dream...' she thinks to herself.

She gets a feeling something isn't right. When she reaches down she feels her wet pussy. Her eyes widen greatly.

'W-What!? How am I wet!? This wet!? What's wrong with me! Those boys are the same age as my son! This is wrong. I shouldn't be thinking like this...'

She closes her eyes, but she doesn't get her hand away. She proceeds to touching and rubbing her clit.

'... Just for a moment,' she reassures herself.

After a while of enjoying herself and rubbing her wet clit, she slides her middle finger in, moaning quietly and enjoying herself in her lonesome.

The fact being she hasn't been able to masturbate for such a long time. She would try at times to no effect. To feel how wet she has gotten, and how sensitive her clit is, she cannot help but marvel in the moment. Feeling young once again.

 

*The next day*

The morning light shining bright. It is a Sunday, meaning Matthew has no school today. It so happens to also be Bridget's husband's day off.

Currently, Matt's mom is in the upstairs bathroom, down on her knees as she is getting wet clothes out of the washing machine. She is wearing a loose, green blouse and some home sweatpants. Suddenly, she hears footsteps approaching the bathroom. It's Matthew. He enters and she looks up at him, quickly looking away. Keeping her attention on getting the clothes out and into the basket.

"Mornin'," she says quietly.

He smiles. "Good morning, mom. I hope you had a great sleep. I definitely did."

She ignores Matt and tries to focus on what she's doing.

"You know, especially after what you did for me. How you-"

She panics. Quickly standing and covering Matt's mouth with her hand so he isn't able to finish his sentence. Her hand gentle and warm. She looks at the door to make sure her husband didn't hear anything.

"Are you insane!?" She looks back at Matt, "Your father is just downstairs!"

Matthew smiles with his soft eyes as he grabs his mother by the waist and turns her around. Totally switching positions on them as he pins her against the wall.

"Yeah, well... He's watching the game. There is nothing that is going to take his attention away from the TV."

His mother looks surprised as he just dominantly swirls her around like that. His eyes wander as he checks out her body.

"Fuck, mom. You still look so hot in regular house clothes..."

She tries not to blush. "L-Language... and you shouldn't say that. I'm your mother."

"Can't I admire how gorgeous my mom looks?"

He places his hand gently on her stomach, sliding his hand down slowly as she gasps. His finger finally reaching her crotch. It touches her clit ever so slightly as he runs past it.

"Matthew, you can't touch me down there. I mean it," she warns him.

He turns his hand around, grabbing her pussy through her sweatpants. His mother cannot help but groan and let out a light moan.

"That sound you just made didn't sound like you meaning it, mom," he says quietly.

He begins to feel her out. Rubbing her pussy as she lets out more quiet moans.

Matt gets his mouth close to her ear. "That's it, mom. Just let it all out. I want to hear every single one of those sounds coming out of your mouth..."

Her hips begin to move subconsciously with his rhythm.

"Stop this... Matthew, you can't be doing this! You can't just touch me like that..."

"I can't? Then how I am able to," he whispers back.

He bites his lip as he continues to rub his mother's cunt. Suddenly, he stops, keeping his hand there.

"Go sit on top of the washing machine," he demands.

"No... You can't tell me to do anything, Matthew."

"Yes, I can. If you want dad to stay naive then you will do it. If you want me to do well on my test and study, you'll do it."

She stands there with her eyes closed in silence. Her son's hand still on her pussy.

'He promised me. Pinky promised,' she thinks in her head.

Suddenly, she moves. Going over to the washing machine and sitting on top of it.

"What... What do you intend...?" she dares to ask.

"You'll know soon enough," is all he gives his mother.

Matthew goes over and closes the bathroom door, then slowly makes his way over to her. Grabbing her light grey sweatpants and pulling them down her legs. They are so loose and comfortable that they come off with no effort. She is wearing sexy red lacy panties that instantly get Matt's attention.

"M-Matt! What are you doing!?"

He grabs and spreads her legs wide.

"Love the colour, mom," he compliments her underwear.

He leans in pressing his gentle lips against her naked knee. Kissing it lovingly. His kisses slowly journeying down to her juicy inner thigh.

"S-Stop that~ This is so inappropriate..."

She has never had anybody worship a part of her body like this. She begins to inhale and exhale as her heart begins to beat in her chest.

"You're my slut, mom," Matthew spews out.

"I'm no such thing! I told you not to call me such things!"

"I'll prove it."

"Prove what...?"

Matthew doesn't respond as he applies the tip of his tongue on her red panties, right where the clit is. His mother gasps out loudly. Her body shivers. Goosebumps forming all over.

"Matt, wait-!"

He begins to viciously eat her out like a wild animal. She begins to moan, even covering up her mouth to not be too loud. Her body leans up against the wall as her eyes roll behind her head. Experiencing immense pleasure. Even one of her eyes twitching and struggling to stay open. At the same time, his young boy hands massaging her thighs, caressing them. His nose digging in and smelling her motherly flower.

"Home smells so good. I need a better taste!" he says desperately. Grabbing her panties and with ease sliding them down her long legs. Fully exposing his mother's, now, wet and beautiful, pussy. Her eyes widen as she watches him stare at her forbidden flower.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

"So pretty..."

He pulls her by the legs to get her closer and resumes. Eating her out for real this time. Licking her wet pussy clean. Kissing all around the flower as well. He is having the feast of a lifetime between his mother's legs.

"Oh! Oh God, baby~" she moans subconsciously. Getting filled with ecstasy.

Matthew doesn't slow down the pace or the rhythm. He gulps down his mother's juices. Enjoying every single bit of it as she enjoys his mouth. Her own son's mouth.

Matthew suddenly stops and looks up at his mother's face and her incredible expression.

"Play with your tits, mom," he demands. "I want to watch you squeeze those big tits for me."

"What!? I... I can't..." she objects.

"Just do it!"

She closes her eyes and reluctantly moves her hands up. Grabbing both of her breasts and begins to squeeze them for Matt. Just like he wants.

"No. I want the blouse off, mom."

She inhales and does what he wants once more. Taking the blouse off and revealing her matching red lacy bra.

"They. Look. Amazing... Now start playing with them like a good slut."

"I'm not a~"

This time, Matthew covers her face up with his hand.

"Just start playing with your sexy, MILF tits, mom," he says dominantly.

With ease, he slides two of his fingers inside of her pussy. Going in and out as he keeps her mouth covered. She is just moaning into this hand as she cannot keep the sounds in. She resumes playing with her breasts as Matthew fucks her with his fingers.

"They are really perfect, mom. Like really!"

She blushes, her cheeks very red.

"I mean... I bet I was a huge fan of getting milk out of them when I was little." Matt smirks.

As he continues to talk, he gets his hand off of her mouth. Her eyes still closed, Matt unzips his pants. Getting his hard cock out.

"You are such a whore... Letting my friends fuck you like that. Why should they get all the fun?"

He gets his fingers out of her and backs away.

"Bend over, mom."

She finally opens her eyes, looking over at him with pleading eyes.

"W-We shouldn't, Matthew. You can't do that. We shouldn't do that..."

She can't help but look down at his hard cock. She knows she shouldn't but she stares at it. Matthew is already stroking it. Just making it worse.

"Dad is just downstairs. Think how easy would it be to just go down and tell him everything."

She listens to him as her hands subconsciously cover her pussy. Even though he just literally ate out of it, she was still embarrassed for Matthew to see it. She makes the decision to get off of the washing machine. She turns around and Matthew can finally, properly, see her fat and juicy ass. Matt's cock just gets harder as he shares at it. Not being able to help himself he smacks her cheek. It makes a loud noise and she moans right after.

"Mom... your ass is just perfect. You're gorgeous!"

He finally comes up to her, putting his hand on her bare back and properly bending her over the washing machine. He proceeds to grabbing and squeezing her ass for a bit.

"I mean, just look at it. I hope you're proud of it, mom."

"It's old..." Those words escape his mother's mouth quietly.

"Are you serious? You should have a good look in the mirror sometimes... This is an ass any man would love for his woman to have."

She blushes wildly. Even though this compliment is coming from her own son she can't help but appreciate the attention that she's getting. She has not felt like a woman in such a long time.

She presses her forehead against the cold washing machine. Closing her eyes once again. She doesn't know how she can stop this, feeling like she's under a spell or something. Bridget doesn't want this to escalate even more and yet she cannot bring herself to stop her son. Suddenly, she feels the hard head of Matthew's cock just barely touch her pussy lips. She gasps.

"M-Matthew, this is wrong. It's... It's forbidden."

"Can't wait to get back inside home," Matthew says, dismissing his mother.

Matt begins to stick it in gently, gradually getting his whole size inside of her. Due to his mother being so wet, it slides in like butter. She cannot help but let out quiet moans under her nose as she feels his size entering her. They both exchange some moans. The silence in the bathroom making it feel like forever.

He quickly gets a nice slow rhythm going in and out of his mother. Gripping her fat, MILF ass and spreading the cheeks so he has a better view of his cock entering.

"What a nice butthole."

"C-Can... Can you not look at it... Please."

"Can't I look at your pretty butthole, mom?"

She doesn't respond immediately.

"Just please stop talking while you~"

"-While I what? Fuck you?" Matthew says with a grin. Picking up the pace.

Matthew starts to tickle her pink butthole.

"Ahh... Matt, I'm serious!" she moans faintly.

As a matter of fact, her moans begin to get more consistent.

"We can't have you too loud, mom. I don't want dad messing up the fun."

With his hand, he reaches out, stuffing his mom's mouth with her own panties. Picking up the pace even more.

"That's better," he chuckles.

Soon, he starts pounding his mother's welcoming pussy. Good thing she has her mouth occupied or her husband would get an earphone of what's going on upstairs.

Matthew continues to fuck but being so inexperienced, and this being his first time ever inside of a pussy, he knows he can't hold out much. Fucking for as long as he can, he then pulls out, cumming hot loads all over his mother's naked back. Hard for him to keep his moans quiet.

Covering his mother with a substantial amount of cum, Matthew backs away to look at the damage. Stroking his cock in his hand still.

"What a sight..."

His mother's face pressing down against the washing machine. Not being able to raise her head and look at her son now. She hears a sudden clicking sound but cannot make out what it was.

As Matthew pulls his pants back up, he turns back to look at her one last time. Leaning down slightly, he kisses her shoulder.

"Love you... but you should probably clean yourself up," he says playfully, leaving the bathroom.

She stays in the bathroom for a long time. Processing everything that has happened as she takes a shower.

 

*The next day after school*

Matthew walks up some steps and sighs as he knocks on the front door of a house.

It takes a little while, but he can finally hear somebody approaching the door. They unlock the lock and turn the handle.

"Oh! Hello, Matthew! How are you? It's so nice to see you again!"

As the door opens, greetings Matthew is a woman, who is around forty-five. She has a kind and gentle smile on her face as she sees him.

Matthew smiles back.

"Hi, Ms. Williams. Is Kyle home?"

"Oh, he sure is. Come on in, honey!"

Matt enters. Shortly after, he makes his way up the stairs, knocking on Kyle's bedroom door.

"Yeah...! It's open!"

Matthew opens and steps in.

"Hey... We need to talk, Kyle."

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments