Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party, Part One

"Matthew wants to go to a house party with his highschool exams only a week's away."

43
10 Comments 10
14.3k Views 14.3k
711 words 711 words

Author's Notes

"My very first jab at erotic writing."

A sigh escapes her as she finally decides to go up the stairs and knock at his door.

"... Matthew...?" she sighs again. "Matt, I'm sorry for earlier. I hope you know how important these exams are."

She presses her hand at the door, expecting at least some kind of an answer back.

"Matt?"

After a few quick seconds, she grips the door handle and opens the door. Greeting her is a dark room with nobody inside. She looks around. The lights are off, and there is no Matthew. The window is open, and over at his desk the computer playing some random music at a low volume. More than likely a distraction.

"What!? Oh no, he did not...! When I get my hands on him he's going to be grounded for life!"

 

*Roughly an hour before*

"... And why not, mom!? Come on, it's just one party! Nothing's gonna happen to me if I go out for one night!" Matthew shouts.

"Absolutely not! You have exams in a week's time. There's no way you're going anywhere tonight! You should be using this time to study and prepare," she snaps back at him.

Matthew looks mad. This was important to him. Some new friends have invited him to a house party and he really wants to go.

"This is bullshit and you know it!" he exclaims, punching the wall as he exits the kitchen.

"Watch that tone of yours, young man. You're still living under my roof!" his mother shouts in a furious tone.

Matthew goes up the stairs and into his room, slamming the door. 

He doesn't want to be left out while everyone else has a fun night. Matt is usually pretty obedient and accepts it when he is not allowed something. This was different. He wasn't going to allow his mother to mess this up for him.

 

*Now*

Lucky for her, Matthew has actually said where the party is at. She gets in the car and drives to the destination on her map. She wants to have this over and done with before her husband comes back home from work. In all the frustration, she didn't even change into other clothes. Wearing her normal house attire which is a white tank top, which shows off her motherly cleavage nicely. The top ends of the bra are also visible. On top of that, she's wearing a blouse to keep her warm, and comfortable pyjama pants.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

Loud music can be heard and she pulls up on the other side of the road. The house is littered with teenagers drinking and dancing and having fun. An abundance of colourful lights shining out of the windows of the house. It's a real rave.

"He is just impossible..." she says to herself.

As she gets out of the car she looks up at the house. As she just stands there she is furious that Matthew would even think of pulling off something like this. Rubbing her arms, she walks towards it. At the front yard, there's a few people having fun, dancing, making out.

"Hey! Who's mother came to collect them?" One of the boys calls out and laughs. Some other people joining in on the laughter.

She ignores them all as she goes up the short stairs and opens the door. The house is flooded with teenagers. She gets a few odd looks but most of them are too drunk, or even high, to care. She is stopped in her tracks when someone grabs onto her arm and turns her around towards them.

"Hey, you don't look like a student from our school," the teenage boy smiles as he looks her up and down.

She shrugs his hand away, "I'm just here to get my son, Matthew. Do you know if he is here?"

The guy smirks at her. "... Of course, I know if he is here. Last time I saw Matthew he was upstairs doing something."

"Upstairs?"

"Mmh, right up there, ma'am."

She looks around just to make sure that Matt is not anywhere around here. She then looks over at the upstairs and goes to the bottom of it.

"Matt...?"

She sighs and shakes her head as she begins to go readily up the stairs.

 

Published 
Written by BringerOfLust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments