Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naturist 3 - Next Steps

"To move to the next level or not?"

44
10 Comments 10
5.9k Views 5.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the story of a love affair between a father and his daughter's best friend and lover. While it is in the incest category due to a closeness that some may find taboo, there is no actual sex between family members. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Instead of being in a love triangle, the three are in a love V. There is love and respect that allow the three to share their love without breaking a beautiful father/daughter bond. I hope you enjoy the chapter."

Over the next couple of months, the COVID restrictions began to lift, and we started to venture out. Jessie was very affectionate and even salacious in public with me. Christy told me on the side one day that Jessie was announcing to the world in her not-so-subtle way that I was hers, and she was going to make sure everyone knew it.

Christy seemed to be a little depressed around that time, and after inquiry, she told me Ron had found a steady girlfriend and was being monogamous. I hadn’t realized before, but Ron had apparently only been a fuck buddy and not a relationship.

We started going to the nude beach on the weekends. It was on our fourth such trip to the beach that we met Caleb. Christy, Jessie, and Jade had gone ahead of Cory and me and had their clothes off and towels laid out by the time we arrived.

About ten feet away was a small tan sports bag. “Who’s bag is that, I asked?”

“Oh, we didn’t see it there,” answered Jessie.

We looked around, and the only person near was a surfer about a hundred yards out in the water. We were all putting sunscreen on each other when I noticed the surfer catch a nice wave and ride it to just short of the sand. As he walked up towards us, I noticed he had the classic look of a surfer. Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, bronze skin, and an athletic build. Beyond that, I also took note of an impressive member swinging between his legs.

“Sorry to intrude, folks,” he apologized as he approached. “I just need to get my bag, and I’ll be on my way.”

“No need to apologize,” I responded, “We’re sorry for invading your space. We didn’t see your bag when we first walked up. You don’t need to leave on our account.” I looked down at Christy, and she was blatantly staring at his impressive member. “Does he Christy?”

“Huh, Oh, ah, no, please feel free to join us,” Christy responded, a little embarrassed.

“Oh, thank you,” He responded, “My name is Caleb.”

“Hi, Caleb; nice to meet you. This is my family, Christy, my daughter, Cory, my son, Jessie here is my girlfriend, and Jade there is Cory’s girlfriend.” I introduced everyone.

“Are you all new to the beach?” Caleb asked.

“No,” Christy stated, “Well, my dad is, but the rest of us have been coming here for years.”

“I thought I recognized you, but it’s been a couple of years since I’ve been here,” Caleb responded.

The conversation was primarily small talk, but we found out that Caleb was a fluid dynamics engineer who worked for SpaceX. We all talked about engineering for a while, except for Cory and Jade, both being business majors. Christy later said I looked smitten with Caleb after he mentioned SpaceX.

Christy got bold and asked Caleb, “So, is there a Mrs. or future Mrs. Caleb.”

Caleb blushed a bit but responded, “Oh, well, no. I’ve been doing a lot of traveling for work, and it hasn’t left much time for relationships.” Caleb looked at Christy, “But, that should change now; I just took a new management position that will keep me here local.”

“Oh, that’s great!” Christy said excitedly, then blushed as she realized her over-exuberance. Then more calmly said, “It’s nice for you not to have to travel so much.” Caleb just smiled at her.

Caleb had to leave, so we all said our goodbyes. Caleb and Christy exchanged numbers, and a budding romance began.

Christy was the real one smitten with Caleb. She text chatted with him several times over the next week, and they went out on a dinner date. Christy commented that he was a complete gentleman and was very handsome in a suit.

“Have you told him about our relationship yet?” asked Jessie.

“No, but I invited him over to dinner Saturday if that’s okay with everyone. I plan to tell him about us before I sleep with him. I just didn’t want to scare him off before we had a real date, and he came to our home.”

“It’s okay,” Jessie responded, “I just didn’t want to say anything that would sabotage you.”

“I love you for thinking about me, but you are too important a part of my life. I want to be upfront with Caleb before we get serious.”

Christy had told Caleb we lived in a nudist house. That point was made clear when she opened the door in nothing but an apron; he didn’t seem shocked or surprised. He gave her a quick hug and handed her a bouquet of roses and a bottle of wine. Caleb stripped his clothes off and neatly folded them before walking naked into the living room.

Caleb was so at ease being naked around other people, I had to ask, “Caleb, what’s your experience being a naturist?”

“My grandparents were hippies in the sixties. They started a nudist colony about twenty miles from here. You may have heard about it, The Bar X Ranch. They actually live at the ranch, along with my parents and five other families.”

“So you were raised a naturist?” I asked.

“Yes, sir. I was raised and educated there. My mom and dad are both teachers, so they created a private school on the ranch and educated all the children there.”

“How big is the ranch?”

“The ranch is 650 acres and has a twenty-five-acre lake. The main area is the family zone, with the clubhouse, pool, playground, and campground. Then there is the residential zone, where the founding families' houses and the school are. Then there are several adult-only zones, eighteen and over only. Then there’s the lake; it’s stocked with all the big freshwater game fish. And lastly, there are horse stables with a dozen trail horses.”

“Wow, that sounds like a great place to grow up,” I responded.

“Hey, are you guys interested in coming over and taking a look some time?” Caleb asked.

Jessie spoke up, “Yeah, the place sounds wonderful, but is anyone allowed to visit?”

“Yes, guests are always welcome, but membership is by invitation only. You can’t just ask to join; a full member has to invite you to join.”

“How many members are there?”

“I’m not really positive. It’s in the hundreds, but there are thirty-eight that are considered founding members. Founding members are the six original families and their direct descendants and can live at the ranch,” Caleb explained.

“Do you still live there,” asked Jessie.

“I still have a room in my parent’s house, but I have a condo near my work.”

Christy called us all to dinner, and we all continued chatting with Caleb over a Beef Bourguignon. It was Christy’s specialty, and she took great pride in making it. The Merlot that Caleb brought, paired with it deliciously.

We all sat and had a great conversation with Caleb; I hoped things would work out between him and Christy. Because I certainly liked him. He really meshed with my family.

With dinner finished, we all retired back to the living room. Once we were seated, Christy spoke. “Caleb, I just wanted to say I’ve had a wonderful time with you, but there is something you need to know before we go any further.” Caleb got a worried look on his face as Christy continued. “Jessie has been my best friend since I was two, and besides that, she has also been my lover for the past six years. No matter who I’m with in the future, Jessie will always be part of my life.”

“But isn’t Jessie your dad’s girlfriend?” Caleb asked.

“Yes, she is, and they have been together for about a year now. To use Jessie's term, we are in a love V instead of a love triangle. So whoever is with me in the future will have to be in another love V.”

“So, do you, Jessie, and your dad ever have sex together?”

“We have on occasion shared the same lovemaking space, but daddy and I have never committed incest. The three of us have sat down and had a long conversation about it, and well, daddy and I came to the same conclusion. We have a close and beautiful relationship as father and daughter, and we felt it wasn’t worth the risk of messing up that relationship to try something different.”

“So you’re not having sex with your father, and I would be the only man you would be with if we’re together, that right?”

“Yes, that’s it. So are you heading for the front door or upstairs to my bedroom?”

Caleb’s cock stiffened about halfway; Christy looked down at it and licked her lips. “I’ll take that as we’re heading for my bedroom.” She jumped up and pulled Caleb to the stairs.

The rest of us, Jessie, Cory, Jade, and me, stayed downstairs and watched a movie while listening to the loud moans and screams coming down the stairs. They went at it for over an hour before we heard the shower going.

Christy and Caleb came down the stairs a bit later. Christy had that freshly fucked glow to her, and Caleb looked dazed and confused. She gave him a nice passionate showy kiss in front of us and told him goodnight.

“Goodnight everyone, thank you for having me in your lovely home.” With that, Caleb turned and walked to the front door and opened it about halfway before Christy called out to him.

“Caleb, honey, aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked, looking down at his nakedness.

Caleb looked down and finally noticed he was still naked. He quickly dressed and left. Christy came running back into the living room and jumped in between Jessie and me.

“Oh my god was he spectacular!” she exclaimed, “His cock is a masterpiece,” she looked at Jessie, “he’s bigger than Big Ben.”

“Who’s Big Ben?” I asked.

“That’s what we call the strap-on,” Jessie explained. “it’s eight inches long and thick.”

“Sorry, daddy, I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but oh my god, that was the best fuck I’ve ever had, and as God is my witness, he will NEVER forget the fucking I just gave him.”

-          -

Christy and Caleb continued their budding relationship over the next month. Caleb became a regular fixture in our house, often coming after work to relax with Christy. His only downside seemed to be the hours he put in at work. He loved his job, but I was sensing he was starting to love Christy more.

One morning over coffee, we were alone when he turned and asked for my blessing to marry my daughter. I was a little taken aback.

“Caleb, I really like you, and I know my daughter is certainly smitten with you, but it’s only been a couple of months since you two met. Are you sure you’re ready for this?” I asked.

“Sir, I’ve never felt so comfortable or so loved by anyone in my life. I don’t think I’ve ever been in love before, so the feeling is new to me, but I know I don’t want to lose Christy to someone else because I didn’t act quick enough.”

Caleb’s words struck me, not only about the prospect of my daughter getting married but also my thoughts turned to Jessie…

“Sir, are you okay,” Caleb brought me from my reverie.

“Sorry, Caleb, I was just lost in thought for a moment. I would be proud to give you my blessing, but I would really like to meet your family before you pop the question. Has Christy even met them yet?”

“No, sir. It’s kind of been a whirlwind romance, but I have spoken to my family about her and your family. They are looking forward to meeting you all soon,” Caleb responded.

Two weeks later, we met Caleb’s family at a local restaurant. We all hit it off splendidly and made commitments to visit again soon before we departed.

It would be another month before Caleb told me he was planning a long weekend in Vegas and asked if Jessie and I would join them.

Caleb went all out for a three-night stay at the Skyline at MGM Las Vegas. He booked shows, made dinner reservations at a couple of five-star restaurants, and arranged a Grand Canyon helicopter tour.  I offered to pay for half, as I had thoughts of my own for the weekend, but Caleb adamantly refused.

-          -

We arrived in Vegas early evening and had a limo waiting to take us to the hotel. Caleb had reserved a two-room suite with an in-room dining area that overlooked the Vegas skyline. We had a quiet dinner in the room and conversed about the weekend’s activities. Neither of the girls had been to Vegas before, so they were excited by everything.

After dinner, we went down to the casino and showed the girls how to lose money. We had dropped $1500 at the roulette table and were about to leave when Jessie took the $500 in chips I gave her and dropped it on Red 22. The croupier called out, "Red 22, single winner." The table erupted with cheers at Jessie’s $17,500 payout.

“I guess dinner is on me,” Jessie said with a giggle.

Caleb and I looked at each other and said together, “Time to go!”

We cashed in the chips, and Jessie tried to hand me her winnings. I declined and told her it was all hers, but she was determined to not keep it all to herself.

“To hell with that,” she said. She split her stack of cash in half and handed half to Christy.

We went to the room, and as soon as we were through the door, the girls screamed, “Jacuzzi!” Clothes dropped and flew in both directions as they ran for it.

The spa wasn’t huge but would accommodate the four of us with some overlap of our legs. We opened a couple of bottles of champagne and put them on ice before getting in. Caleb and Christy sat on one side, with Jessie and me on the other.

While we all chatted about what we had planned for the next couple of days, Jessie started stroking my cock under the water. From the look on Caleb’s face, Christy was doing the same. Then Jessie and Christy stood up and sat in our laps. Without any words spoken, they positioned themselves over their respective man’s cock and impaled themselves. They were both facing each other and probably a little over a foot apart.

As they rode our cocks, they also played with each other. Kissing, sucking each other’s nipples, and massaging each other’s clits. It was all very erotic and didn’t take Caleb or me long to go over the edge. Caleb and I were done, but Jessie and Christy were just getting started.

AdrianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianaHilton

The spa was right next to a picture window, and between the edge of the spa and the window was a padded bench. Jessie and Christy climbed up on the bench and got into a sixty-nine position. Christy’s head and Jessie’s pussy were on my side, and Christy’s pussy and Jessie’s head were on Caleb’s side. Caleb and I both scooted over to watch our girls pleasure each other. They went at it with total abandon.

After around twenty minutes and at least two orgasms each, Christy looked over at me and said with some urgency, “Finger us.”

I reached over and pushed two fingers into Jessie and extracted a long low moan out of her. Christy also let out a moan as Caleb pushed fingers into her. After several more minutes of fucking Jessie with my fingers and Christy sucking on her clit, Jessie let out a scream as she came.

Christy cried out, “Harder, Caleb, harder!”

I could hear the sloshing sounds of Caleb’s fingers plunging in and out of Christy’s wet pussy. Christy was moaning and grunting with more urgency now. Jessie whispered something to Caleb, and Christy cried out again.

“OH, GOD YES, Just like that, oh fuck, yes, yes!” Christy exclaimed before she let out something between a moan and a silent scream.

Christy lay there recovering; Jessie got up and stepped down into the tub. She pulled me up into her arms and kissed me. My cock had rejuvenated from watching them, so Jessie turned and presented her ass to me, bending over the side of the spa. She leaned over and whispered something in Caleb’s ear, then kissed his cheek before I slid into her.

Caleb stood and slid on top of Christy as she lay on the bench. They kissed for a moment before switching places, where Christy quickly mounted him cowgirl style. We all settled into a nice slow rhythm. We had been at it for maybe twenty minutes when Jessie suggested we finish in bed. We got out and dried each other and left Christy and Caleb to their own devices.

-          -

The helicopter ride started with a view of the strip before heading out to the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. We then flew over the canyon before setting down in the gorge to have a picnic lunch. After the gourmet lunch, the helicopter flew us to the Skywalk. Amazingly we were the only ones there. It was surprising, as it was an absolutely gorgeous day.

We walked out onto the Skywalk, Christy and Caleb walking ahead of us. This was Caleb’s planned moment, and mine as well. I held Jessie back a moment to show her a cave in the canyon wall. Caleb and Christy continued on for about twenty feet. Jessie and I stood looking at the view as we both witnessed Caleb get down on one knee. Christy’s eyes went wide.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Jeff, look, he’s proposing!” Jessie exclaimed. “Jeff, Jeff, where’d you go?”

Jessie turned to find me, her eyes went wide, and tears started streaming down her face as she looked down at me on one knee, holding an engagement ring.

“Jessie Ellen Powell, you have given me so much love this past year; I can’t think about what I would do without you. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of becoming my wife?”

Jessie was so emotional she couldn’t find her voice for a moment. She finally got herself under control and answered. “You just made me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by James_Gina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments