Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Moment I fell in love with my brother.

"I fall in love with my brother."

11
2 Comments 2
6.9k Views 6.9k
938 words 938 words
It had been a long day at school. I was eighteen years old and I hadn't had sex yet. This made me absolutely miserable because all of my friends had sex already with someone. I constantly felt unwanted and undesirable. Every night I would masturbate in my room. No one knew about it and it was just one of those things that I did. Hours had passed. I had done my homework, fed the dog, talked to my friend Anna on the phone, ate dinner with the family, and took a shower. Then after my shower, I hopped on my bed.

I lay there and I took my clothes off. I usually slept naked. I began to finger my pussy with two fingers. This felt really good and I quickly became wet. Then in went three fingers. It felt even better. I fingered myself faster and faster until I came. No one was home so I started screaming and moaning. "Oh god. That's great. Don't stop. Don't stop." I swore that I was alone, but my brother walked in and looked at me like I was crazy. Shit, I thought, That's embarrassing.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. I was masturbating, I thought, why would you want to talk to me? I quickly covered up my body and said,"Sure."

"I really care about you." He said.

"I know you do." I said.

"And I just want to let you know that you're special."He said.

"What?"

"Look I know about you wanting to have sex."

"No I don't."

"I hear you masturbate all the time." I shut my mouth, mortified. I mean that's not the type of thing you want to talk about with your brother. "And some guy is going to have sex with you."

"Yeah, so?"I asked.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." He said. "Most guys are jerks and I want your first time to mean something."

"It will."

"And I want it to be with someone you love." He said.

"It will."

"I was thinking that we could do it."

"Oh you were?" I had always had feelings for my brother but I never wanted to admit it. I got on the internet and wrote story after story about it. And now it was finally happening. I was going to get to fuck my brother. My dream was coming true. Everything I wanted was finally coming together.

"Yes." He said. "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Oh I want to." I winked.

"Get over here." He said. I locked the door and then I walked over to him.

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade

I couldn't help but blush. My brother was so handsome. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and a six pack. Every time when I looked at him at the beach, I blushed. He took my hand and we walked over to the bed. He sat down and I sat down on his lap. He was making me so damn horny right now and I wanted to fuck the absolute shit out of him. We started kissing. I swore I melted when our lips touched. I soon began to wish that he would've came into my room sooner.

We kissed more and more passionately. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and our tongues intertwined and played with each other. The more we kissed, the more it all felt like a wonderful dream. He kissed my neck and I lightly moaned. My neck was my weak spot. I lay on him now and I kissed him on the neck. Then, I left a hickey on his neck. No one would no it was me because he was all the time having sex with girls. That didn't bother me though. He took off his clothes and I kissed him from his neck to his dick. I licked it from top to bottom and then I took it into my mouth. It went in inch by inch until I had the whole thing in. I deep throated it and sucked on it. He screamed, "Oh god Audrey that feels so good." He came into my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it. "You taste so good." I said, kissing him softly on his lips.

He grabbed my boob and took it into his mouth. He bit one of my hard nipples and I screamed. "God damnit you're turning me on." He sucked on it and I began to breathe heavily. I moaned as he sucked on the other one. Then we switched positions and I was now on the bottom. He stuck his head between my legs and I opened up wide for him. He kissed my lips and then he started giving me head. I moaned as he licked me and then he began to press his tongue deeper in me. I came all over his face as I moaned and he lapped it all up like a puppy dog. Then he asked me if I wanted him inside me. I didn't just tell him yes, I begged for. "Fuck me!" I screamed.

He told me that it was going to hurt, but that he was also going to be gentle with me. He slowly pressed his dick into me. Once it got so far in, it started to hurt. I screamed. "Oww." Then he pushed it in and out. Soon the pain was replaced by pleasure. I moaned "Oh god baby don't stop. That feels so good." He fucked me until he came in me. It was the moment that I fell in love with my brother.

Published 
Written by ilovethiswebsite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments