Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Little Katie -- Part Four

38
16 Comments 16
12.5k Views 12.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Katie was looking forward to the weekend. School was out for the summer, and she was going to visit her cousin Ken, who she hadn't seen for almost a year. They were both sixteen, although Katie was actually a couple of months older than him.They were good friends and had spent a lot of time together growing up until his family had moved away.

Ken's family had moved to a rural area about a year ago. They had a large house on a couple of acres, with a swimming pool, a few horses and enough chickens to lay more than enough eggs for the family. Katie had been there only once and was anxious to see her aunt and uncle and her cousin Ken again. Her parents planned to stay for the day and then head home, while Katie would spend the week.

When Katie and her parents arrived about noon on Friday, Ken was waiting outside to greet them. He had grown since she last saw him, now standing almost six feet tall with a muscular build. Katie had also grown during the past year. She had always been a pretty blonde and now her young body had filled out nicely. Very nicely, as a matter of fact. As she hopped out of the car and ran towards Ken, he could hardly take his eyes off her chest.

"Hi, cousin!" Katie shouted happily, as she put her arms around him and hugged him.

"Hey, Katie, how's it going?" Ken responded. "Watcha' been up to?"

"Just waiting for the weekend to see you guys. Wow, you really got tall."

"You've really grown up, too," Ken said, staring at her breasts. "You must have a string of boyfriends a mile long."

"Yeah, right," Katie said, blushing. Actually, she had never had a steady boyfriend, although more than a few boys had expressed interest in filling that role.

Katie's Uncle Ted and Aunt Betty came out on the porch and waved. There were hugs and slaps on the back all around.

Aunt Betty gave Katie a big hug. "My, look at you, what a pretty young lady! Just look at her, Ted."

Uncle Ted looked her up and down and said."Wow, I'll say! Come here and give your old Uncle Ted a big hug." Katie allowed herself to be squeezed by her uncle.

"Well, come on in the house, everybody. It's hot out here," Betty said.

Soon they were all sitting around the kitchen, catching up on family news, joking and enjoying being together. Katie's dad and Uncle Ted were drinking beer, while everyone else had iced tea. Katie thought how much she had missed these family times and how much she was looking forward to the next week.

"Ken, why don't you show Katie around?" Aunt Betty suggested. "She hasn't seen our new horse yet."

"Oh yeah!" Katie replied enthusiastically, looking at Ken.

"Let's do it," Ken said.

As they strolled out to the barn, Katie was struck by the beauty of the place. She loved the sight and smell of the sprawling lawn that had been recently mowed, beyond which was a line of towering mature trees.

"You must really love it here," Katie said wistfully. "It's so beautiful."

Ken shrugged. "Yeah, it's nice. Kinda lonely though. The nearest neighbors are a mile away, and I don't get a chance to see my friends very often during the summer. I've been nagging dad to let me start driving, so I can get around on my own."

They entered the barn, and Katie immediately ran over to the horses. "Oh, he's beautiful," she gushed, as she stroked the large, black horse. "What's his name?"

"Streak."

"Hello, Streak," Katie said softly, as the big horse pushed his head toward her and let her pet him.

Ken flopped down on a haystack and watched his cousin as she nuzzled the horse. She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a snug white top that hugged her breasts. He had never had anything but platonic feelings toward Katie, but her physical attractiveness was impossible to ignore. He was somewhat surprised as he realized that he had a stiffening between his legs -- little Katie had grown up.

For her apart, she was aware of how Ken was looking at her, checking her out. She felt a little excited at his attention.

"What are you staring at?" Katie said lightheartedly, as she walked over and sat down on the hay alongside Ken.

"Nothing, what do you mean?" Ken said innocently.

"I think you were looking at these," Katie said teasingly, as she placed her hands under her breasts and jiggled them.

"You're nuts," Ken said, blushing.

"It's okay," Katie chuckled. "I'm used to guys looking at my breasts." 

Ken was clearly embarrassed at being caught staring at her chest. "C'mon," he said as he stood up, "let's go swimming."

Katie smiled to herself as they walked back to the house. She was aware of her attractiveness to males of her age and older, but didn't think much about it. As she was not allowed to go on car dates, her social life had been limited to school dances, parties and similar activities. A few innocent kisses pretty much summed up her experience with the opposite sex.

She had never had any thoughts about Ken other than as a friend. They had often hung out together, riding their bikes, playing softball and football with other friends. She missed those days ever since Ken's family had moved away. Now, his obvious interest in her physical appearance left her feeling a little confused. They were related, after all; was it normal for cousins to feel that way? And why did Ken's attention leave her feeling a little excited?

Katie changed into her new bikini and ran out to the pool. Ken was already in the water waiting for her. The sight of her bouncing as she ran toward him didn't do anything to distract Ken's sexual thoughts about his sexy cousin. He was grateful that the water concealed the obvious bulge in his bathing trunks.

Katie stepped gingerly into the shallow end of the pool and cringed. "It's so cold!" she cried.

"C'mon, don't be chicken," Ken laughed, splashing water on her.

Shrieking from the cold water, she dove in to get it over with. When she came up for air, Katie exchanged splashes with Ken as they both laughed. Then Ken slipped underwater, came up behind her and dunked her. She tried to return the favor, but he was too big for her to pull him under.

Finally, they called a truce to the horseplay and just enjoyed the water and each other's company.

Ken drew close to Katie and said, "I can't believe how much you've changed since I last saw you. You're so beautiful."

ScarletFerer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletFerer

"Thanks, handsome," Katie responded, blushing. "You're not so bad yourself. Got a girlfriend?"

"Nah, not really."

The water level came up to about Katie's shoulders, maybe a little lower. She noticed that Ken couldn't stop his eyes from focusing on her breasts. As he floated closer to her, she felt his erection rubbing against her thigh; she didn't move away. She felt a ripple of excitement at the notion that she was the cause of Ken's reaction.

"So you like these, huh?" Katie asked, smiling. Neither of them needed to ask what "these" referred to.

Ken smiled sheepishly and nodded his head. "Can I touch them?"

Katie was about to respond, when her parents and aunt and uncle emerged from the house wearing their bathing suits and made for the pool. They were all drinking beer now and having a good time.

Katie and Ken quickly separated, just in time to avoid Uncle Ted's cannonball, which would have engulfed both of them. Katie's mom and Aunt Betty each were floating in inflatable rafts. Her dad and Uncle Ted were talking quietly together. Katie and Ken exchanged glances, reflecting the sexual tension growing between them.

Eventually, everyone got out of the pool. Uncle Ted announced it was time to get the grill started, and Katie's dad tagged along to keep him company. Her mom and Aunt Betty stretched out on lounge chairs. Katie went in the house to change clothes. As she emerged from her room, Ken was standing in the hall, waiting for her.

"You didn't answer my question. Can I touch them?"

Once again, they were interrupted before Katie could answer, as Uncle Ted barged into the kitchen, followed by the rest of the gang.

"Getting hungry, kids?" he asked.

"You bet!" Ken replied, trying to muster the enthusiasm the question called for.

"Can I do anything to help?" Katie asked.

"Yes, you can chop the onions and slice some tomatoes, dear," replied Aunt Betty.

Uncle Ted and her dad carried the burgers and hot dogs out to the grill, while the rest of them finished up in the kitchen. When the food was ready, they sat outside at the picnic table and enjoyed their dinner. As the sun sank below the line of trees in the distance, they sat and talked. It was a beautiful summer evening.

After everyone helped clean up in the kitchen, Katie's parents announced it was time for them to leave. There were hugs and kisses all around as they left.

"Can we go out to the barn and see Streak?" Katie asked, looking directly at Ken.

"Sure," said Ken.

"Okay, give me a minute and I'll meet you out there," she said.

As Ken took off for the barn, Katie slipped into her room. She had decided earlier in the day that, yes, she would allow Ken to touch her breasts, as he had asked. With that in mind, she removed her bra and went out to the barn.

It was almost dark, but it was a clear night, and a full moon bathed the landscape with soft light. As Katie entered the barn, she saw Ken standing near the horse stalls.

"There you are," he said impatiently. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming."

"I said I would," she replied with a little smile. She turned her attention to the horse and gently stroked his muzzle.

Finally, Ken could contain himself no longer. "So, did you think about what I asked you?"

"Yes, I did," Katie teased.

"Well, can I?" Ken asked anxiously.

Katie didn't answer. Instead, she turned to face Ken, her back against the gate to Streak's stall. Then she slowly pulled her shirt over her breasts, inviting Ken's touch. Ken eagerly placed his hands on her breasts, cupping them gently at first, then massaging them more firmly. Katie closed her eyes and moaned slightly.

"They're so beautiful," he murmured.

As Ken continued massaging and squeezing her full breasts, Katie was not surprised by his erection rubbing against her shorts, but she was somewhat surprised by her own reaction. The sensation of his hands caressing her bare flesh was more exciting than she could have imagined. She felt the moisture between her thighs as Ken continued to feel her breasts. He gently touched her erect nipples. She moaned softly as he rolled them between his fingers.

He placed his mouth on her erect nipples and gently sucked, first one and then the other. The pleasure she felt was exquisite, and she pushed back against his erection as she came.

Ken lowered his head and kissed her gently on the lips. A year or two ago, this would have seemed weird. But right now in the moment, it seemed natural. Katie kissed him back.

Ken groaned as she reached down and gently rubbed his bulging crotch.

"I want to see it," Katie said.

He dropped his shorts, freeing his erect cock.

"It's so big, so hard," she said with wonderment in her voice. She had never seen an erect penis before. She slowly began stroking the shaft, as Ken moaned.

"Oh, Katie. That's it, oh yeah."

On an impulse, Katie dropped to her knees and placed her mouth over his hard cock. She began stroking it faster as she sucked.

"Ohh!" he cried, as he came, shooting streams of hot cum into Katie's mouth. She swallowed so much cum she gagged a little and as she withdrew her mouth, she took the last stream in her face.

They were both breathing hard as they collapsed in the hay. They laid there for a while, not speaking, thinking about what had just happened.

"We better get back to the house before they come looking for us," Ken said finally.

They put their clothes on and started walking back to the house. Both of them were uncertain about what to think or say. Katie didn't know how Ken felt, but she didn't feel as if they had done anything wrong. To her, it was natural. It was wonderful.

As they walked back to the house in the semi-darkness, Katie slipped her hand into his. When they neared the door, she reached up and kissed him on the lips. It was her way of telling Ken that everything was okay.

It was going to be an interesting week, she thought to herself, with a happy little smile.

 

                                                              [To be continued]

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments