Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Little Katie - Part Five

34
15 Comments 15
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Katie opened her eyes as a cool breeze ruffled the curtains at her window and a ray of early morning sun played on her face. She had that moment of waking up in unfamiliar surroundings before she remembered where she was. She smiled and sighed as she recalled the time she had spent in the barn with her cousin Ken the previous evening.

Just the thought of his hands fondling her breasts and his mouth sucking her nipples made her wet. She touched her clit with her left hand and gently flicked her erect nipples with her right. She remembered how big and hard his cock felt in her hands, and how it throbbed in her mouth. She could almost taste his salty cum as she swallowed it. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine how his hard cock would feel inside her. She moaned softly as she came.

There was a soft knock on her bedroom door. "Katie, time to get up, dear," Aunt Betty called. She must have drifted off to sleep again after her orgasm. 

"Be down in a minute," Katie responded. She quickly brushed her hair, threw on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, and headed downstairs.

"Good morning," Katie said.

"Good morning, dear," Aunt Betty said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Umm, yes. Where is everybody?"

"Uncle Ted went to the store, and Ken is out in the barn, I think. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes, please."

Aunt Betty busied herself at the stove, and soon placed a plate of eggs, bacon and toast on the table, along with a glass of milk in front of Katie. She ate hungrily, cleaned up her dishes, and headed outside. She took a deep breath and stretched, drinking in the crisp, clean country air. It was going to be a beautiful day.

She walked into the barn and saw Ken pitching hay into the horse stalls. He looked at her for a moment and then looked away.

"Hey, poop head," Katie said.

"Hey," Ken responded, smiling at the old nickname they had called each other when they were younger.

An awkward silence followed, neither of them knowing quite how to act after the previous night. Katie walked over to Streak's stall, and greeted the big, black horse. "Hi fella." The horse approached her and allowed her to stroke his muzzle.

"Katie, are you mad about last night?"

"No, why would you say that? Did I act mad?"

"No, but I just thought maybe ... maybe I pressured you, took advantage of you or something."

"Nothing happened last night that we both didn't want to happen, okay?" Katie bumped her hip against his, knocking him off balance briefly.

Ken smiled and his mood brightened considerably. "What would you like to do today, cousin?"

"Let's go riding!"

"Great. Let's pack a lunch. We can have a picnic," Ken said.

"I'll go make some sandwiches, while you saddle the horses," Katie yelled, as she ran out the barn and headed for the house.

*******

A short while later, Katie and Ken sat astride their horses -- Katie on Streak and Ken on his favorite horse. It was a beautiful summer day. Ken glanced over at his beautiful young cousin. Her blonde hair flowing in the breeze and her breasts jiggling in rhythm with her horse's gentle gait kindled strong feelings of desire within him. Katie noticed his attention and smiled at him. She was glad that he was still looking at her "that way."

They had been riding for a couple of hours and it was getting hot. "Getting hungry?" Ken asked.

"Yes, where should we stop for lunch?" Katie responded.

"I know a great spot," Ken said, as he urged his horse to a trot. Soon, they were among the tall, stately trees that surrounded the property. The horses picked their way carefully through the fallen brush, as the trees became more dense. After a while, they emerged from the woods into a secluded glade next to a stream. They dismounted and tied the horses on a long lead, so they could graze and drink from the stream.

Ken spread a blanket near the stream and Katie set out the paper plates, sandwiches and fruit. They made small talk as they ate, enjoying the peaceful surroundings. Katie ate half of her apple and gave the other half to Streak. They packed away the lunch stuff and then stretched out on the blanket.

"Poop head," Ken said, chuckling. "I haven't heard that in years."

Katie laughed. "It's been a long time."

Katie was lying on her back, looking up at the sky through the dense foliage. Ken moved over next to her. She turned her head and looked at him. He leaned over and kissed her, feeling her breast as he did so. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her face, returning his kiss. She could feel his bulging erection pressing into her. He reached under her tee shirt and began massaging her breasts. She sat up and pulled her shirt over her head. As she did, he reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She laid back down and enjoyed the delicious sensations as he kissed her breasts and flicked her nipples with his tongue.

SophySheik
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophySheik

"Ohh, Ken," she whispered.

Ken unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off. He removed his shirt and sloughed off his jeans and boxers, as she removed her panties.

"Katie, you're so beautiful," he said, as he kissed her deeply. She moaned as he gently inserted a finger into her wet pussy. He moved his finger slowly in and out. She took hold of his hard cock and slowly stroked it, feeling it twitch in her hands. She groaned as he continued to finger her.

Ken produced a condom from his jeans and unrolled it on his swollen cock. Katie shuddered in anticipation and spread her thighs invitingly. He entered her slowly and gently. She moaned as he pushed inside her, then partially withdrew, then thrust deeper. Katie writhed uncontrollably under him, loving the feeling of his hardness moving inside her.

"Ohh, Ken," she whispered.

Her sounds of passion spurred him on, as he began thrusting in and out faster now, deeper and harder. Katie cried out as his thrusts became more urgent. She wrapped her legs around his waist and sought to pull him deeper into her. Faster! Deeper! Harder!

"Ohh, yes!" she cried out as she came.

Ken groaned as he reached an explosive orgasm, thrusting again, and again, and yet again. Finally, he collapsed on her chest, both of them panting for breath. After a few minutes, he rolled off and they laid there, side by side.

Neither spoke for a while, content to enjoy the serenity of the moment.

Ken leaned over and kissed her softly. She smiled at him lovingly.

"We should get back," he said.

Reluctantly, Katie nodded in agreement.

"I love this place," she said. "I hope we can come back."

*******

It was late afternoon when they arrived back at the house. It was hot, and they both were looking forward to a refreshing dip in the pool. Ken took charge of the horses, while Katie took a quick shower, put on her bathing suit and headed for the pool. Uncle Ted and Aunt Betty were relaxing on the deck, enjoying their beer.

"Where have you two been? We are about to organize a search party to find you," Uncle Ted joked. Katie was wearing a revealing bikini, and her uncle was looking her up and down, in a way that made Katie feel a little uncomfortable.

"We went for a long ride and then stopped to have lunch," Katie responded. Ken soon emerged from the house in his bathing suit and jumped in the pool.  Uncle Ted joined them, while Aunt Betty remained in her lounge chair.

Katie had always thought that Uncle Ted was very handsome. He was about forty, she imagined, and was in very good shape. He seemed to be paying a lot of attention to Katie as the three of them enjoyed the water.

"Come on in, Betty," Uncle Ted called to his wife.

"I've got to get supper on the table," she replied, as she went inside.

As the three of them frolicked in the pool, Katie noticed that her uncle was hovering ever closer to her. At one point, he dove under water and came up with his arms around her waist. She felt his hands groping her ass and her breasts momentarily before he tossed her in the air. She shrieked with delight as his powerful arms propelled her, but she wondered if his touching was accidental.

*******

After dinner, they all sat around to binge watch a show on HBO that they all had been interested in. Katie and Ken made it a point not to sit too close to each other, but secretly exchanged smoldering glances. Three hours later, they were all ready to retire.  After they said their good nights, Katie retired to her room and got ready for bed.

She laid in bed, reliving the intimate moments she had shared with Ken that afternoon. She was almost asleep when she heard the floor squeak slightly outside her room. She opened her eyes at the sound. Her door opened several inches.

Was it her imagination, or was her Uncle Ted standing at the door, watching her?

 

                                                   [to be continued]

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments